Male HQ

Singapore Local Gay News [LGBT Related News] (Compiled)

GuestWriter

It is interesting to note the incident happened 10 months ago. Since 10 months ago many had patronised the place and no one actually died or had a heart attack seeing ghost if any. Business has been as usual except less people. Since the newspapers reports suddenly the issues the 'unknown' been seriously discussed. 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

一生中, 鬼吓人, 没几个人真正见过, 但自己吓自己, 人吓人, 却常常/日日发生 :D

LOL!

I googled translate

Edited by iamziz

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

Well, let the dead rest.

To 17 management, sorry that such an unfortunate event happened in your premise.

Things you can do to win back your clients..

Vacate this building at the earliest possible and search for a new premise.

Give existing clients some perks... and offer generous reduction in the first month of business in this new premise.

Otherwise, you may be hitting the rock bottom...

Well, let the dead rest.

To 17 management, sorry that such an unfortunate event happened in your premise.

Give existing clients some perks... and offer generous reduction in the first month of business in this new premise.

well say,

The management mind want to reconsider. Don't rock bottom like previous sauna, we need more competitor.

Well, let the dead rest.

Good and sound advice fall on deaf ears.

They could have done it years ago but did not.

It would be nice if there is one that's of international standard like Bangkok Babylon - fine dinning, music, pool and gym, spa

for facial and healthy massage, etc. Do not need so many (eight) saunas of one to three stars standard.

It is interesting to note the incident happened 10 months ago. Since 10 months ago many had patronised the place and no one actually died or had a heart attack seeing ghost if any. Business has been as usual except less people. Since the newspapers reports suddenly the issues the 'unknown' been seriously discussed. 

Ignorance is bliss,

Avoidance is best.

I once stayed at a haunted hotel in a nearby country without any prior knowledge that a fire broke out many years ago and killed many.

It was weird and strange but nothing happened to me during my stay.

Then a couple months ago, I managed to see that newspaper article in this forum.

So, do I still want to go back there and stay for next trip?

The answer is NO.

Well, let the dead rest.

im just surprised how come they are not doing anything when the biz is already so bad, with or w/o the knowledge of the incident.

Good and sound advice fall on deaf ears.

They could have done it years ago but did not.

It would be nice if there is one that's of international standard like Bangkok Babylon - fine dinning, music, pool and gym, spa

for facial and healthy massage, etc. Do not need so many (eight) saunas of one to three stars standard.

Our local sauna-goer are a miser lot. International standard entrance rate will be beyond the reach of many reader here.

im just surprised how come they are not doing anything when the biz is already so bad, with or w/o the knowledge of the incident.

The cash rich shareholders of 17 operate the business as a hobby; profitable or not.

Im in the sauna now and i dont feel anything eerie. If that spirit of that guy who hanged himself is so fierce i dare him to come out and bang my head on the keyboar6trepyu56eu 6 5w5uifllt7897rl,xt jgmbmaev cjrsuc njgm.oj c6 x x¥¢

I think imchaser is really insensitive to write this.

小报带了有色眼镜看东西, 把同性恋的课题再次搬上着面, 无非也是。。。商业需求。。

我很想知道它的读者日群的结构。。。

The tabloids generally tend to sensationalise lesser newsworthy items.

The recent death gives them a field day to "criminalise" and "bombard" the homosexual issues here in Singapore.

After all, these headlines sell.

What I am concern is the demographics of its readers.. who amongst us buy them... NOT me in the recent past.

I am flabbergasted with the standard of journalism.. but then again, what do I expect from such newspaper/junk?

Even Today newspaper is slightly atas/higher in standard to it.

*** Back to 17... seriously we need to "move out" quickly..

You have your stellar days and to move out of the current doldrums, leave the scene and premise for the time being.

Believe that there is still a niche market for you.
Re-invent yourself elsewhere.. your loyal patrons will follow you...if you raise the standards and not the prices

小报带了有色眼镜看东西, 把同性恋的课题再次搬上着面, 无非也是。。。商业需求。。

我很想知道它的读者日群的结构。。。

The tabloids generally tend to sensationalise lesser newsworthy items.

The recent death gives them a field day to "criminalise" and "bombard" the homosexual issues here in Singapore.

After all, these headlines sell.

What I am concern is the demographics of its readers.. who amongst us buy them... NOT me in the recent past.

I am flabbergasted with the standard of journalism.. but then again, what do I expect from such newspaper/junk?

Even Today newspaper is slightly atas/higher in standard to it.

*** Back to 17... seriously we need to "move out" quickly..

You have your stellar days and to move out of the current doldrums, leave the scene and premise for the time being.

Believe that there is still a niche market for you.

Re-invent yourself elsewhere.. your loyal patrons will follow you...if you raise the standards and not the prices

But to be fair, just look at its past history of drugs, raids and now death.

Same goes for Towel club, too.

Individual Action

Thanks to them, all kanna bad name and associated with drugs and kinky deadly sex.

Other saunas who have more cheena type of clients are not so into the above-mentioned

So do not blame the authorities or medias for being harsh on us. Some of us gave them the opportunity to put the

limelight on us.

The Pinkdot Event took us one small step forward and now we are three giant steps backward.

It takes two hands to clap.

Collective Effort

Where can' t we have a place with no drugs, no prostitution, etc.

Just a nice place to relax, workout, swim, listen to new age music, sip a cup of tea, and chill with PLUs, etc.

Network, support other PLUs biz, conduct workshops, etc.

Visit orphanage, old folks home, give back to society, etc.

No bitching, fighting, etc.

Even others are not ready to accept PLUs, at least they have nothing negative to say and remain neutral towards us.

Guest Today I learned

TIL: A journalist from tnp called shaffiq alkhatib went into a sauna groped 2 guys and end up getting groped in dark room.

so hor firstly,Where can I sign up as an TNP journalist :) since you reading this forum mah,help recruit leh.

Plus hor I think he went to 3 Sauna leh.

Can cheong 3 sauna must have super stamina for a chubby guy.

nudge,nudge,wink,wink.

dont worry,DADT  ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)

But to be fair, just look at its past history of drugs, raids and now death.

Same goes for Towel club, too.

Individual Action

Thanks to them, all kanna bad name and associated with drugs and kinky deadly sex.

Other saunas who have more cheena type of clients are not so into the above-mentioned

So do not blame the authorities or medias for being harsh on us. Some of us gave them the opportunity to put the

limelight on us.

The Pinkdot Event took us one small step forward and now we are three giant steps backward.

It takes two hands to clap.

Collective Effort

Where can' t we have a place with no drugs, no prostitution, etc.

Just a nice place to relax, workout, swim, listen to new age music, sip a cup of tea, and chill with PLUs, etc.

Network, support other PLUs biz, conduct workshops, etc.

Visit orphanage, old folks home, give back to society, etc.

No bitching, fighting, etc.

Even others are not ready to accept PLUs, at least they have nothing negative to say and remain neutral towards us.

Dear guest,

We know the New Paper is trying to create a witchhunt, Just like the Duh idiot who tried to stir shit on this forum.

Sauna is a just facility that facilitate activity like those lorong in Geylang. these avenue are for guys to relieve themselves so What happen in there stays in there.That's all.

And I glad we have organisation like ooga chaga and sayoni speaking up for us.

Because it is not fair for all of us if the mass media want to propagandize anti gay sentiment. As we are deem guilty by proxy.

TNP have to be concerned with the fact that we might decided that supporting them through buying ads space is a bad idea.

Because by projecting themselves as "Pro Family", Sponsors who main client base consist of the "pink dollar" tourist might not want to buy tour package due to the "Pro family" stance and especially the high value tours might have a marked drop in interests.

And Because there are so many option to choose from, maybe we will go online to book tour and oppose buying tour packages as advertised on said tabloid.

So editors of TNP do take care while editing. As sensationalism will lead to antagonism which lead to loss in revenue.

footnote:

Also where can I sign up as TNP journalist,I presume that those field trips are company expense.

(Curious duh whoever you are.)

I have stopped going to 17 and not because of the above incident:

-  The facilities are really run-down.  The sauna has not been operating for months it seems.  Sometimes the steam room is out of order but no notice announces that.  I feel like I am getting ripped off by 17.

-  Some parts are closed off until after 5 pm.  WTF.  I pay to use the place, the sauna is not operating, part of upstairs are closed!!

-  The staff are downright unfriendly in looks and rough looking.  Sorry but that is my personal view. 

-  Not sure if they ever change out the pool water.

There are spas in Chinatown that are better value for money.

Dear guest,

We know the New Paper is trying to create a witchhunt, Just like the Duh idiot who tried to stir shit on this forum.

Sauna is a just facility that facilitate activity like those lorong in Geylang. these avenue are for guys to relieve themselves so What happen in there stays in there.That's all.

And I glad we have organisation like ooga chaga and sayoni speaking up for us.

Because it is not fair for all of us if the mass media want to propagandize anti gay sentiment. As we are deem guilty by proxy.

TNP have to be concerned with the fact that we might decided that supporting them through buying ads space is a bad idea.

Because by projecting themselves as "Pro Family", Sponsors who main client base consist of the "pink dollar" tourist might not want to buy tour package due to the "Pro family" stance and especially the high value tours might have a marked drop in interests.

And Because there are so many option to choose from, maybe we will go online to book tour and oppose buying tour packages as advertised on said tabloid.

So editors of TNP do take care while editing. As sensationalism will lead to antagonism which lead to loss in revenue.

footnote:

Also where can I sign up as TNP journalist,I presume that those field trips are company expense.

(Curious duh whoever you are.)

I am not Duh and not trying to stir anything up.

Geylang is 'normalcy' and majority.

We are the deviant and minority.

People will choose to believe what they read in TNP than us :(

Guest WE R NOT DEVIANT!

I am not Duh and not trying to stir anything up.

Geylang is 'normalcy' and majority.

We are the deviant and minority.

People will choose to believe what they read in TNP than us :(

True, we are a minority. But, we (excluding u of course), are not deviant. U choose to perceive urself as deviant as would the majority. When a person perceives himself as deviant because of his sexuality, it means he can't reconcile with his sexuality or he's trying too hard to patronise the hetero majority. By all means use the word deviant on urself but pls spare the rest of us the indignity. Deviant is a very offensive word to me/

Gays can never ever live a life free from prejudices if they are classified deviant by nature or by social norms.

TNP ( 29/9/13,Sun ) gave a detailed description of what happening in one seven. It's reporter went into the club, observed and experienced his so called gay encounters. He then went on to shogun and touched on keybox, not forgetting to mention "others" in Chinatown area.

His description has projected negative impression of AJ and bad publicity of all gay venues.

True, we are a minority. But, we (excluding u of course), are not deviant. U choose to perceive urself as deviant as would the majority. When a person perceives himself as deviant because of his sexuality, it means he can't reconcile with his sexuality or he's trying too hard to patronise the hetero majority. By all means use the word deviant on urself but pls spare the rest of us the indignity. Deviant is a very offensive word to me/

Gays can never ever live a life free from prejudices if they are classified deviant by nature or by social norms.

I use the word 'deviant' from the how majority perceive us.

Some countries are not as open and accepting like country such as Holland.

Wow... The reporters give so much details.

I wonder if he's really straight!! :blink::ph34r:

By the way... One report wrote:

"Before these clubs came around, in the 80s and 90s many gay men used to 'cruise' (walk around to look for sex) and pick each other up at places like Ann Siang Hill and Fort Road near East Coast Park. Some even had sex in the open."

^This guy sound like he's probably about 40? 50? 60? But Ann Siang Hill is damn quiet now... Not many souls at night.

Edited by sum1outhere_03

Will you be my valentine's? :D

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/cause-of-death-of-man/835078.html

Cause of death of man found in trolley bag, uncertain says coroner

The cause of death of Wong Teck Siong, whose body was found stuffed into a trolley bag off Sentosa, cannot be ascertained said a pathologist after a two-day hearing.

SINGAPORE: The coroner's court has found that the cause of death of the man, whose body was stuffed into a trolley bag that was later found off Sentosa, cannot be ascertained.

This comes after a two-day hearing where the coroner heard the cause of death of 28-year-old Wong Teck Siong is "unascertained", according to the pathologist.

The court heard that Mr Wong had a history of taking drugs and that the presence of controlled drugs was found in his liver and kidney, suggesting that it is possible he may have died from a drug overdose.

But the coroner's inquiry also found that the body was so badly decomposed by the time Mr Wong was found that this made it difficult to determine the exact cause of death.

Mr Wong’s body was stuffed in a trolley bag and was found two weeks later in the waters off Sentosa on 16 April 2011.

Wong had died in an apartment at Keppel Bay Drive, which was shared by businessman Teo Boon Leng and his partner Pee Weai Hong.

The three men were involved in a love triangle which started two months before Mr Wong's death.

On the morning of 3 April 2011, Teo had found Mr Wong lying face down in the apartment.

He told Pee he did not want to report the matter as he had taken drugs.

Teo added that the police might also detect drugs in Pee's body.

Teo then deceived Mr Wong's family and friends by sending false text messages, using the deceased's phone.

Teo was initially charged with the murder of Mr Wong but in August last year was granted a discharge not amounting to an acquittal.

Teo was then sentenced to three years' jail for other charges, including drug consumption and concealing the death of the deceased.

33-year-old Pee was sentenced in February this year to two weeks' jail for not alerting the police about Mr Wong's death.

Will the old man be in more hot soup?

old man got away with murder i think, but gt jailed for drug possession, lying etc.

dunno what happen but old man's bf (33yo pee) and wong gt together, dunno how old man got into the picture.

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/cause-of-death-of-man/835078.html

Cause of death of man found in trolley bag, uncertain says coroner

The cause of death of Wong Teck Siong, whose body was found stuffed into a trolley bag off Sentosa, cannot be ascertained said a pathologist after a two-day hearing.

SINGAPORE: The coroner's court has found that the cause of death of the man, whose body was stuffed into a trolley bag that was later found off Sentosa, cannot be ascertained.

This comes after a two-day hearing where the coroner heard the cause of death of 28-year-old Wong Teck Siong is "unascertained", according to the pathologist.

The court heard that Mr Wong had a history of taking drugs and that the presence of controlled drugs was found in his liver and kidney, suggesting that it is possible he may have died from a drug overdose.

But the coroner's inquiry also found that the body was so badly decomposed by the time Mr Wong was found that this made it difficult to determine the exact cause of death.

Mr Wong’s body was stuffed in a trolley bag and was found two weeks later in the waters off Sentosa on 16 April 2011.

Wong had died in an apartment at Keppel Bay Drive, which was shared by businessman Teo Boon Leng and his partner Pee Weai Hong.

The three men were involved in a love triangle which started two months before Mr Wong's death.

On the morning of 3 April 2011, Teo had found Mr Wong lying face down in the apartment.

He told Pee he did not want to report the matter as he had taken drugs.

Teo added that the police might also detect drugs in Pee's body.

Teo then deceived Mr Wong's family and friends by sending false text messages, using the deceased's phone.

Teo was initially charged with the murder of Mr Wong but in August last year was granted a discharge not amounting to an acquittal.

Teo was then sentenced to three years' jail for other charges, including drug consumption and concealing the death of the deceased.

33-year-old Pee was sentenced in February this year to two weeks' jail for not alerting the police about Mr Wong's death.

Saw from Wanbao. The details is even gore. It says the deceased stuffed ice and ketamine into anus to reduce pain - Well, boofing?

虽然黄德雄死前曾吸毒,但验尸官不认为有充足证据显 示,他是服毒过量而死。

被告张文龙先与男伴白伟宏(33岁)交往多年,两人过后 在网上认识黄德雄。此后,三人不时在张文龙公寓见面搞性行 为。

案情显示,黄德雄死前曾与张文龙胡搞,要求后者把冰毒 和克他命塞进他肛门以减少性交痛楚。

张文龙注意到,当时黄德雄高度亢奋,不料一夜胡搞后, 黄德雄却没再醒来。

You never know. Maybe now that these clubs have been unveiled to the public. You could see more curious straight men to these clubs. :-) 

Ole, ole, ole, ole, ole........  :)

Is the old man on the lose and prowling the gay scene again? Or has he become a pastor?

he is in jail lah, but dunno when come out.

seriously, dispose off body and dun feel guilty? still use deceased hp to lie to his family members? his heart is really black to begin with, how he even hv the raw nerve to do all these?

Moral of the story - drugs are bad.

It really started bcos of drugs. If all are drug free and he did pass out for other reasons, of cos they will send him to hospital

the murderer 3 years jail, his bf 2 weeks jail

http://news.insing.com/tabloid/man-jailed-for-failing-to-report-sex-partners-death/id-506d3f00

Man jailed for failing to report sex partner’s death

pc_600x450.jpg

A relationship among three men went awry when one died and the other two did not report his death to the police.

Pee Weai Hong, 33, who was implicated in the death of Wong Teck Siong, 28, his sex partner, was given two weeks' jail for not alerting the police. He also admitted to one count of cheating Wong’s brother into believing that the deceased was alive.

Channel NewsAsia reported that Pee and Wong were living together in an apartment with a third man, Teo Boon Leong, who is a businessman.

Teo, 45, was acquitted last month of murdering Wong.

The three men’s affair started two months before Wong's death.

On the morning of 3 April 2011, Teo found Wong lying face down in the Caribbean condominium apartment they shared. Pee was not around then.

Teo later told Pee that he did not want to report the matter to the police because he had taken drugs and his semen was in Wong's body.

He also pointed out that the police might also detect that Pee had been taking drugs.

The two then got rid of Wong's body – which was placed in a black trolley bag – at Labrador Park off Pasir Panjang Road that night.

The bag with the decomposed body was found in the waters near the integrated resort Resorts World Sentosa’s construction site on 16 April 2011.

DECEIVING INFORMATION

The news channel reported that District Judge Jasvender Kaur noted in her judgement that information was deliberately left out on Wong’s death, and that while Teo made the decisions in the relationship, Pee had known that Wong’s family members were asking about him.

The family even went to the apartment and Pee was there. The court heard that Pee showed Wong's brother a false text message and contents of a group chat, to create the impression that Wong was still alive.

The pathologist could not determine the cause of death because Pee and Teo had impeded the course of proper investigation.

I feel quite sad reading these kinda news....isnt it the same pattern and trend for most gays

1. Couple together for quite some time. Most cant remain mono and need new excitement.

2. Get a younger guy to have sex together

3. Get involved in drugs (not poppers but real harmful banned drugs). Many just lucky tt they can hide from authorities

Are gays lives just like that as we all get older?

• 2 weeks later...

spa-main.jpg?itok=2XpqgKM4

A businessman who was found dead at an all-male spa could have died as the result of a sex game that went wrong, a court heard yesterday.

The Straits Times reports that Mr Yeo Hung Song may have been practising auto-erotic asphyxiation, which involves starving the brain of oxygen to increase sexual arousal.

But State Coroner Imran Abdul Hamid said that suicide was also a possibility.

He added that the 48-year-old restaurant boss, who was not married, suffered from depression and was believed to have harboured suicidal tendencies.

Mr Yeo was found dead in a cubicle at Club One Seven Spa & Gym - which is strictly for men only and has membership cards that list no names but only numbers.

The court heard that he arrived on a motorbike at about 2pm on Nov1 9 last year.

He then used the facilities before entering Room 5, which featured a saddle bench with wooden legs and a 2m-tall metal frame that had metal chains dangling from each corner.

At 9.30pm, cleaner Asrin Ali, 45, knocked on the door of the locked cubicle but got no response.
Mr Yeo was found naked, on bended knees and there was a chain around his neck.

On the floor was a towel, which was later found to contain semen.

The businessman’s clothes were in a locker and there was no sign of a struggle.

Mr Yeo, a partner of a restaurant on Thomson Road, was a regular patron, visiting the club one to two times a week.

The inquiry heard he told a friend two weeks before his death that he wanted to commit suicide.

tumblr_ml7jw7V37B1qkremvo1_500.gif

tumblr_lqnl37K9su1qdhg8xo1_400.gif

浜崎あゆみ - 福冈市

Untitled2.jpg
19835771%20-%2019_04_2011.jpg

19830800%20-%2018_04_2011.jpg

Man found dead in trolley bag: Body too decomposed to determine cause of death

Did management trainee Wong Teck Siong, whose body was found in a trolley bag in waters off Sentosa two years ago, die of a drug overdose as his lover claimed?

This question will remain unanswered after State Coroner Imran Abdul Hamid announced yesterday that the body of the 28-year-old was too decomposed for forensic experts to arrive at a conclusion, reports The Straits Times.

But he also said that the stab wounds found on the body were likely to have been caused after death.
The inquiry had heard from Mr Wong's homosexual lover Teo Boon Leng how he poured bleach over the bag containing the body when it started to smell.

When blood and fluid leaked out, he used a knife to puncture the plastic he had wrapped the body in to drain the liquid away.

The coroner's findings close the final chapter in a case with many twists and turns.
First Mr Teo, 46, was charged with murder.

He was then cleared last September, but later sentenced to three years in jail in April this year for possession of drug utensils, letting his apartment be used for drug consumption and for trying to cover up the death.

At the coroner's inquiry on Wednesday, it was revealed that Mr Wong was last seen alive on April 2, 2011 - two weeks before his decomposed body was discovered in the sea by construction workers on Sentosa.
The last person with him was his boss and lover,

Mr Teo, then the executive director of SCA Creative Group, an interior design consultancy.
Mr Teo maintained that when he returned to his apartment at 1pm on April 2 after a night of drug-fuelled lovemaking, he found Mr Wong motionless and "very cold".

But he decided not to notify police, as both men had been taking illegal drugs. Using the dead man's cellphone, he messaged Mr Wong's family, claiming he had gone overseas.

He wrapped the body in shrink wrap and black trash bags, and hid it in the study of his apartment at The Caribbean in Keppel Bay Drive.

On April 4, he stuffed the body in the largest trolley bag he could buy at nearby VivoCity shopping mall. Over the next 10 days, he moved the bag three times to different SCA offices. Then, he put the body into another trolley bag.

On April 15, he took it back to his apartment. He put about 10kg of weights into the bag before dumping it into the sea from Keppel Bay Drive. The bag, with the body in it, was discovered the next day.

Mr Teo, whose sentence was backdated to April 16, 2011 when he was arrested, was released from jail in the middle of April this year.

Read more stories in the Courtroom.

tumblr_ml7jw7V37B1qkremvo1_500.gif

tumblr_lqnl37K9su1qdhg8xo1_400.gif

浜崎あゆみ - 福冈市

This is a lesson for us all.

If anything happens, seek help from authorities.

I mean, you should report because all your DNA and evidence is there. Just face the music. And there's a possibility the victim could have been saved if prompt medical help was given. Please consider.

it was reported that teo did not want to call the police , one reason being that the decease body had sperm inside his you know what, and he was afraid to be fingered by the police, he was afraid that forensics would do a DNA TEST AND find his dna matching that of the sperm found in the decease body.

I  thought this was some sort of concealment and obstructing the course of justice, in the end , i thought he was given a lighter sentece than i thought he deserved.

ANYWAY. dead people tell no tales and the judge agreed to believe  TEO's version of story of what happened.

did he love the decease?  i wouldn't do do what he did  to someone i said to have love.

• G_M changed the title to Man jailed 5 months for molesting male stranger in Causeway Point mall toilet
  • FunLoving changed the title to Singaporean taxi driver molest 14yo male passenger!!
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, unlocked and locked this topic
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked and locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.