Male HQ

Places For Massage - Part 6

GachiMuchi

Guest Toa Liap Ni
I am looking for a good massage in the area between Tiang Bahru and Outram MRT stations, either at my hotel, home- or shop based.

I care for the quality of the massage but I also care for the masseur being young, cute, slim, preferably Chinese and I also like the massage to have a happy end.

I went through all these posts on massage and was left rather confused. I am a young caucasian visiting for only very few days so I don't have time or inclination to try many different places. It would be great if anyone could recommend a place with a few trained masseurs where I can choose among a number of staff.

Sorry for taking shortcuts here.

WALAU ! Good Massage + Young + Cute + Slim + Happy Ending + Chinese

hard to Please Leh?

"Ai Qi Ai Pee Ko Ai Toa Liap Ni " 要鲜 要嫩 要便宜 还要大奶

Where to find man?

dont kow how much you willing to pay also :P

Indeed not easy to please but I am willing to go a long way to make it happen and to pay for what it costs. I understand that Singaporeans are predominantly Chinese, most Chinese are slim, many cute and massage seems to be quite popular so I think it must be possible.

Unfortunately I am unable to to read your quotation.

Guest Garyyy
I am looking for a good massage in the area between Tiang Bahru and Outram MRT stations, either at my hotel, home- or shop based.

I care for the quality of the massage but I also care for the masseur being young, cute, slim, preferably Chinese and I also like the massage to have a happy end.

I went through all these posts on massage and was left rather confused. I am a young caucasian visiting for only very few days so I don't have time or inclination to try many different places. It would be great if anyone could recommend a place with a few trained masseurs where I can choose among a number of staff.

Sorry for taking shortcuts here.

So what is yr priority? Quality of massage or the outlook of of massuer or happy ending??

You sound like you are just looking for some young cute slim chinese who can give you a not-bad massage + happy ending. Then I think the China Boys in Chinatown should be best for you, since yr preferred location is Tiong Bahru/Outram

Thanks, Garyyy, for your advice. I thought that China Boys might be a massage place, since you capitalize it. But it appears that china boys are a bunch of money boys operating out of Chinatown? I was not actually looking for a hooker but primarily for a massage. Thanks anyways.

Yes.

I know this thread has been ongoing for a long while but I'll find it too much of a trouble to scroll through and read the contributions on by one..

I live in North-East (Kitchener Road), am seeking a good massage to unwind and destress my much tensed and tight back and shoulders.ers?

As such, I would need a quick advice or recommendation from fellow contributors on somewhere good and not too far away from where I live.

Inputs, anyone? Kindly provide me name, contact and price? Thanks!!

Also, does anyone know of any place that does good men's manicure and pedicure?

~ Ræ ~

Guest sitogang
anyone tried bodylite spa? any good? happy ending?

I tried once at Bodylite near Outram, keong siak road. Got the very excellent massage from Liu.

No hanky panky. Quote 88db for additional 10% discount.

Guest Discreet Masseur

hi singayporean & jorai;

i am a discreet chinese gymfit guy giving massage on part time basis to supplement my studies. if u are keen, can u drop me a note at simplemexyz@hotmail.com, leaving me yr contact and i will sms u. it will be good if u have place for massage as i stay with parents. hear from u soon. thanks - josh

Guest -bearded1-
hi singayporean & jorai;

i am a discreet chinese gymfit guy giving massage on part time basis to supplement my studies. if u are keen, can u drop me a note at simplemexyz@hotmail.com, leaving me yr contact and i will sms u. it will be good if u have place for massage as i stay with parents. hear from u soon. thanks - josh

Hi Josh

Will you be available for this Thursday night? Please also confirm your price rates.

Regards

Bearded1

Guest Discreet Masseur

hi droped me an email at simplemexyz@hotmail.com and i tell u the details. hear from u soon.

Hi Josh

Will you be available for this Thursday night? Please also confirm your price rates.

Regards

Bearded1

Guest amoy

i hate zack. pushing thai boy to me when i request only him to do the job. he gave lame excuse to get away.

don't go to his service anymore.

i miss Ken from nature forest. -sob-

Guest Micheal Jackson
Hi friends

I would like to try boby to boby massage or Thai masseur ,any recommendation.

Got such massage meh? Is it you want bobby brown to massage you?

Guest juice
i have not check if Ken still there. hopefully he is then can go back to him more often.

just to check, is ken from china near sze chuan?

Guest Guest
Got such massage meh? Is it you want bobby brown to massage you?

I think is body to body massage...........and not boby to boby massage.....

Guest Leong
Any one tried Homen massage?

Any field reports regards of this place?

Hello Chee Kong,

Go at your own risk. Just apply oil on the body and cannot do massage.

Thats my 2 Cents worth...

Regretted going there.

Guest massagelover

actually if you read the ads, you can tell that they r more for those going for anything besides massage..... where got masseur give their stat in ads!!!! Anyway, if anyone going for something else other than massage, then, OK to go lor!!! Very difficult to find good masseur and still go extras.... can anyone tell me which masseur belongs to this category????

Name : Paul Lim (55+ yo, Chinese)

Place : Bedok Flat (near Bedok stadium)

Facility : Aircon room with proper massage bed.

Price : $40/hr

Field Report : Read here , here

just a small feedback on his service.

well yesterday went to his place for body massage and at the same time l did the manhood massage too.

his service is good and his manhood massage is nice too. he is very friendly too.

guys, you should try his service :)

Guest HotBods
actually if you read the ads, you can tell that they r more for those going for anything besides massage..... where got masseur give their stat in ads!!!! Anyway, if anyone going for something else other than massage, then, OK to go lor!!! Very difficult to find good masseur and still go extras.... can anyone tell me which masseur belongs to this category????

Totally Agree. If a masseur that advertise that stats, then i suggest that you guys dun waiste your time because they can't do a massage and only provide sex services. Masseur that dun provide their stats are professional therapist. :thumb:

Guest -Justin-

Just an example. Should you go to Urban Homme one day and the customer service officer show you a menu of masseur with detail stats of the therapist, would you think whether R they providing professional services or not? Thats tells us that they are not providing massages but rather provides sexual services.

It can be homebase, shop or massage palours. If they advertise their stats, which means they are not providing massage bur rather sex services. :thumb:

Guest David
Has anyone tried Tony of waterspa at bukit pasoh? Is he good? Thanks

Tried him once, not that good. Tired another one, he was much better.

Guest David
So who did u try in Waterspa that was gd?

Vincent or Phil. They are quite good...to me, is up to individual preference...But they have some others as well which I have not tried.

Guest Guest
Name : Paul Lim (55+ yo, Chinese)

Place : Bedok Flat (near Bedok stadium)

Facility : Aircon room with proper massage bed.

Price : $40/hr

Field Report : Read here , here

just a small feedback on his service.

well yesterday went to his place for body massage and at the same time l did the manhood massage too.

his service is good and his manhood massage is nice too. he is very friendly too.

guys, you should try his service :)

oh... since when paul giving manhood massage, how much you paying for that ?

Guest Ashley

Tried him before, they got others that are better.

oh... since when paul giving manhood massage, how much you paying for that ?

well that was my first withis massage so l dont know when he start with the manhood massage,

l pay him $60 for the body and manhood massage and the whole session was aound 1 1/2 hrs.

you should try his service is very nice n after his massage l felt my body was so relax.

after that l had a very good night sleep that night. :)

Guest rick

He's not that good...dont think much of his skills.

They use to have better therapists berfore. Now not much choice. Used to have a good one but dont see him anymore.

He's not that good...dont think much of his skills.

They use to have better therapists berfore. Now not much choice. Used to have a good one but dont see him anymore.

I do agree, tried him once & never again. His skills sucks. Rub here rub there, touch here touch there. Hardly any pressure. Think the boss better send him for retraining otherwise he's gonna chase customers away.

Guest massagelover

Actually you can't blame their skills also... there are so many shops around and very few really qualified masseurs... I heard it takes more than a year to really perfect the skills.. So all these shops will definitely take short cut... They also know most of us, customers , likes good looking, good body...etc So very difficult to find such masseurs around...Hence, they will just do some simple training and straight away service clients...That how they make money lor... The usual good ones are those quite mature.... maybe some young fast learner can do the job well ...but will eventually jump ship after learning some basic skills ..and start their own home base or work in another place...etc

I allways believe if you found a few good ones, just stick to them and support them... in return you will get a genuine massage... I will usually avoid those shops in Chinatown... those for people to good and have some fun... ( I am not referring to those foot reflexology centres..they do have good masseurs though)..

Recently I was reading trevvy and saw a shop offering manhood remedy ..same as manhood massage but in a nicer way.....Many will fall for the same old tricks...again... So it is publicity or good marketing ... or exploiting on one of man's weakness.. (always want to get their boi boi bigger..). Also when I read the threads, it seems most of them are written by their own staff...or whatever... trying to drum up the popularity...

I guessed there is no right or wrong in doing that... as long as the boss can make money... has anyone tried yet??? For me I still cannot believe this will work... If anyone has differ views..please share...thanks

Guest -cumjuice-

hello,,

any one know what happen to Element spa at Chinatown ? walk past it, the shop seems to be close. Call the number a few times but no one answer the phone.

any one care to update ?

Anyone tried Homen Massage at Bedok?

Any field reports?

I tried once. Two guys there, Han is Malay and Ric is Philippine I hear.

I was with Han, his massage was just ok, not bad; kind of nice person.

The what he called manhood therapy was very basic, still far from what you got in lets say Manhood Remedy (just tried it once recently and had good treatment there).

Anyway for such cheap price you got not so bad massage plus nice therapist, so I guess can't complain :)