Male HQ

Places For Massage - Part 6

GachiMuchi

I do agree, tried him once & never again. His skills sucks. Rub here rub there, touch here touch there. Hardly any pressure. Think the boss better send him for retraining otherwise he's gonna chase customers away.

I do agree his massage skills sucks. His personalilty not that great either. Dont seem to smile and gives you the feeling that i am doing you a favour in servicing you. His breath smells of cigarette as well. If i ever go again am definitely not choosing him. Pay so much yet get lousy service. :angry:

Has anyone tried Tony of waterspa at bukit pasoh? Is he good? Thanks

Skills not that great, hardly any pressure, touch here & there & I get the feeling that he wants to finish off as quick as possible. Did back but hardly the front but instead trying to make me get a hard-on. Personally sucks, hardly any smile from him.

Go try him at your own 'risk'.

Guest msgjujnkie
hi all

i am seeking for a good massage in diamond health centre and i understand there are 3 of them providing, alex, derrick and xiaozhao. may i know who gave the best massage as i might want to head over the weekends. thanks

Seems like Diamond at the old decrepit place will close down end of July and will emerge, totally new, in premises across the road!

Helo, guys, for the past one month, I had visited alex from chinatown, chris from marine parade, paul lim from bedok central and ben from potong pasir av 1.

Ben from potong pasir av 1 is the advertisement actor who act as a gambler father, who wants to get money from the small girl who holds a piggy bank.

Among the four, the best is chris from marine parade who knows a lot about massage. His skills is superb and within an hour for $50, he can give a full body massage with different styles plus happy ending. Chris commented that I must have taken a lot of whey protein everyday, he said that my muscles are very hard and firm, only fit masseur like him can give a good massage. At first, I thot it is Chris's self praise, but later, when I tried masseurs like alex and paul, then I realise his comments are true. To me, alex is ok. I ask him to massage my back, buttock and thigh only, because I went for cycling on that very morning, and my legs a bit sore. Alex says that he can offer happy ending, but to me, I dun really feel it is good enough, so in the end, I just stop him. As for mr paul lim, i really dun mind his age, his massage skills is really nothing, if I am the judge, i will give him zero marks. For one area, he can just use his both hands to massage at least 23 times, then he move on to another area and massage that area for another 23 times. It is really nothing special about his massage skills. No wonder, he only ask for $40 an hour. I rather use the OSIM massage chair at home than to go to mr paul lim. In fact, he had used all his strength to massage my back for 23 times, that the next day, I felt that my back especially my neck that it is so painful, that I cannot turn my head to the left. As for ben, massage skills so so. Just dun wan to elaborate on his skills.

After trying so many masseurs, I realise why there are masseurs who only ask for $30 or $40 for an hour, while some are raising up their prices to $60 or even $80 for an hour. For me, I really looking for good massage skills for back and buttock areas, because I really enjoy it. So far, there is only one masseur that have very good hands for massage that I have tried. He used to stay at woodlands (not sky). but now he had moved to another place. He worked overseas sometimes, so once he is back to singapore, I will call him. This field report represented my sincere opinions, if you dun agree, it is ok. I guess, it is personal preference and personal feel.

Edited by Tsumetai

Guest massagelover

Alex from where in Chinatown? You r pretty close on Paul though.. rest didn't try before. Thanks for the good updates. BTW, you must be a massage freak!! 4 locations in 1 mth.. wow... must have caused u a bomb...

Good review though... please keep us posted on the rest of HML.

thanks

Guest frenchkisser
Helo, guys, for the past one month, I had visited alex from chinatown, chris from marine parade, paul lim from bedok central and ben from potong pasir av 1.

Ben from potong pasir av 1 is the advertisement actor who act as a gambler father, who wants to get money from the small girl who holds a piggy bank.

Among the four, the best is chris from marine parade who knows a lot about massage. His skills is superb and within an hour for $50, he can give a full body massage with different styles plus happy ending. Chris commented that I must have taken a lot of whey protein everyday, he said that my muscles are very hard and firm, only fit masseur like him can give a good massage. At first, I thot it is Chris's self praise, but later, when I tried masseurs like alex and paul, then I realise his comments are true. To me, alex is ok. I ask him to massage my back, buttock and thigh only, because I went for cycling on that very morning, and my legs a bit sore. Alex says that he can offer happy ending, but to me, I dun really feel it is good enough, so in the end, I just stop him. As for mr paul lim, i really dun mind his age, his massage skills is really nothing, if I am the judge, i will give him zero marks. For one area, he can just use his both hands to massage at least 23 times, then he move on to another area and massage that area for another 23 times. It is really nothing special about his massage skills. No wonder, he only ask for $40 an hour. I rather use the OSIM massage chair at home than to go to mr paul lim. In fact, he had used all his strength to massage my back for 23 times, that the next day, I felt that my back especially my neck that it is so painful, that I cannot turn my head to the left. As for ben, massage skills so so. Just dun wan to elaborate on his skills.

After trying so many masseurs, I realise why there are masseurs who only ask for $30 or $40 for an hour, while some are raising up their prices to $60 or even $80 for an hour. For me, I really looking for good massage skills for back and buttock areas, because I really enjoy it. So far, there is only one masseur that have very good hands for massage that I have tried. He used to stay at woodlands (not sky). but now he had moved to another place. He worked overseas sometimes, so once he is back to singapore, I will call him. This field report represented my sincere opinions, if you dun agree, it is ok. I guess, it is personal preference and personal feel.

I got almost the same treatment from Mr paul lim one month ago. His massage skill is really so shallow, sometimes, I wonder he really knows anything about massage. It is not just using the strength to press the body so many times. It is the technique that is important. I dun mean to smash Mr Paul's ricebowl. He told me that he is a full time masseur. Sooner or later, people will see and feel the difference in his massage skills. It is just only a matter of time that Mr Paul Lim will know that nobody will want to go to his place for massage.

Had a real lousy massage at one of the spa at Bukit Pasoh. Really bad. Bad attitude. Bad service. Bad massage. Sucks full-time. :swear: Boss also never around...ask staff, say dunno where. Say boss has not been in for few days.

Looks like the case of when rat away, mouse begin to play.

If the boss is reading this, hope you do something about it. Otherwise, you gonna loose your customers. :angry:

Guest guest

Appreciate it if you leave the contact no of the therapist Alex.

Guest massagelover

haha don't bicha lobang lah... purposely select the one the review says got extra ..hehehe...

I notice the HML list is not updated la.. recently I tried reachng some of them but either dont answer phone or no such nos or not doing liao..i.e Gard, eddie, jason..etc can't reach them...

maybe the moderator should help update a current list again. thanks...

Had a real lousy massage at one of the spa at Bukit Pasoh. Really bad. Bad attitude. Bad service. Bad massage. Sucks full-time. :swear: Boss also never around...ask staff, say dunno where. Say boss has not been in for few days.

Looks like the case of when rat away, mouse begin to play.

If the boss is reading this, hope you do something about it. Otherwise, you gonna loose your customers. :angry:

Not sure if u r refering to the same spa at buikit pasoh. I was there a few days ago n totally agree with you. They dont know their stuff. Ask simply question like what the difference with 1 scrub and the other scrub, also cannot give a proper reply.

Onwer of that spa, please educate yr staff or you shud be there to help out if they cannot explain clearly.

I went cause it came highly recommended. but looks like i made a bad mistake.

Guest guest7
Not sure if u r refering to the same spa at buikit pasoh. I was there a few days ago n totally agree with you. They dont know their stuff. Ask simply question like what the difference with 1 scrub and the other scrub, also cannot give a proper reply.

Onwer of that spa, please educate yr staff or you shud be there to help out if they cannot explain clearly.

I went cause it came highly recommended. but looks like i made a bad mistake.

Think i know which spa you guys r reffering to. They use to be good...most of their better staff no longer there. the new batch not that good. Had one recently, no personality at all. not even a smile from him. Breath really bad.Didnt feel very welcome.My two cents worth.

Thai massuer Louis is here in Singapore for two weeks. Can check his pics at www.picturetrail.com/sstarlouis If interested can sms him at 8351 6948.

Guest Guest
Thai massuer Louis is here in Singapore for two weeks. Can check his pics at www.picturetrail.com/sstarlouis If interested can sms him at 8351 6948.

does he provide massage in bkk?

Guest guest

[/quote

in bbk he work as go go boy lar. in sg work as masseur no bar in sg can have go go bar mah. in bbk massage earn less go go bar boys earn 4 times more

Guest massagelover

This guy came quite often... Erh... if you are looking for more 'exotic or sensual' massage w very happy ending... can try..la... if u want genuine good massage then can skip.....u can find many good ones here..

Guest Guest

in bbk he work as go go boy lar. in sg work as masseur no bar in sg can have go go bar mah. in bbk massage earn less go go bar boys earn 4 times more

which bar ar? hehe

Guest -msgjunkie-
Hi

Heard there is a spa called "Comfort Zone" at Smith Road, have anyone tried and have any information about this spa ?

Mentioned above. Chinaboyz place. 2 doors from Redlaxy. Those who used to walk the streets of chinatown now have a place called home!

Guest massagelover

Does anyone come across some new home based masseurs? Seems like we are running dry on new HML. Past reports seems to moving around the same old people... Anyone gone to someone that has yet to be listed here please let us know.