Male HQ

Places For Massage - Part 6

GachiMuchi

Guest Anita Baker
Recently i went to a Homebased masseur. It was a ripped off... Don't want to mention name..but just want to caution all be careful with your selection. Some people say how good how good this guy is may not be so..

I thought i am give some new in the market a chance but I guess better stick to the usual..

Since you have been massaging long enough, you should know that all therapists are different, some are trained, some are not. Being a therapist is also not a easy job, it can be very tiring after the whole day massaging clients, sometimes the clients can be like spiders, can't keep the hands and legs still, keep touching the therapist. Just like eating chicken rice, they all comes in different prices, different style of cooking, different chief etc...If you eat in the market it can cost between $2.50 to $3.00. Some even sell at $1.80. If you eat chicken rice at mandarine Hotel, it will cost you $28++. I guess going for massage is very subject. Since you dun like the therapist, dun hv to say bad things about him/her, just dun go anymore. Dun hv to commend about the therapist.

Guest Christian Dior

Every therapists is trying their best to make a leaving by providing massages at home. Why you have to make things difficult for them. By bad mouth them in the web, will not do any good for them. If you dun like or enjoy the massage the therapist gave you, then dun have to go there infuture. Move on and try others or carry on with the same therapist you like. By bad mouth the therapist, you are distroying their rice bowl. What if someone did that to you one day, how wud you free? Massage is very subjective, you enjoy it or you dun, just move on...

I don't want to engage in any form of argument with anyone. I gave me view without naming names. My hope is that those tat are not so good (you know who u are), after reading comments can work on and improve their skills. Those that are good, you need not worry, I am not referring to you. So please don't get so work up OK!

Anyway, I only know how to enjoy being massaged by people so that day won't come lah... I only massage my spouse only kekekekke but lousy massage... just tickling...

can we move on?

Guest -Curious-

Anyone tried manhood therapy from this place? www.manhoodtherapy.com.sg

Interested to hear some field reports.

Also, is manhood therapy harmful?

Thanks!

Guest guest
Anyone tried manhood therapy from this place? www.manhoodtherapy.com.sg

Interested to hear some field reports.

Also, is manhood therapy harmful?

Thanks!

Oops... sorry. The website URL should be www.manhoodremedy.com

Malebox has became J & J. Change of management. Anyone been there?

I think they are kinda overcharging for such a cramp place. Their charges are comparable to the bigger relaxy/waterspa.

$40/hr would be a reasonable rate.

Edited by sgboy82

Guest Guest

Then what about relaxy and waterspa? are they good?

do they have good therapist?

is relaxy bathhouse a massage place or a bathhouse(jacuzzi, sauna..)

Guest guest 008
Malebox has became J & J. Change of management. Anyone been there?

I think they are kinda overcharging for such a cramp place. Their charges are comparable to the bigger relaxy/waterspa.

$40/hr would be a reasonable rate.

Has anyone tried waterspa. Any good? Wanting to go but not to sure if they have good therapist there. Any recommendation. Thanks

hi all

i am seeking for a good massage in diamond health centre and i understand there are 3 of them providing, alex, derrick and xiaozhao. may i know who gave the best massage as i might want to head over the weekends. thanks

Guest Guest

noticed that many homebased massuers have upped their charges.

some are more than shopbased ones who has to pay for rental/operating overheads.

instead of being competitive, they are overcome by greed.

according to one popular shopbased operator, he has seen increased clientel recently

noticed that many homebased massuers have upped their charges.

some are more than shopbased ones who has to pay for rental/operating overheads.

instead of being competitive, they are overcome by greed.

according to one popular shopbased operator, he has seen increased clientel recently

Hey Guest, I think your point is bias extreme. Been a businessman myself, each business owner has a perogative to price their work to what they feel the pulse of the trading zone they are targeting and the quality of their work they are presenting. So pricing is not subject to market whoesale per say. To each his own, each business entity operates individually and has their own clients base.

So what if I want to pay twice the amount of a shop price to a home base massuers than going to a commerical one? I like my massuers work and the quality he provides. I choose my own massuers, what gives to you? :swear: If a client choose to move to a commercial entity because the price is attractive, that is none of your business.

To claim that homebase massuers have ceased to become competitive and overcome by greed is a sweeping statement. You are putting people in bad light with your allegation.

Either you know what you stating here if not I question your intention. Don't use a guest ID in such cowardice, use your real ID when you want to come up with a piece of nonsense such as this. :swear:

Guest tyjl

my whole body aches... leg muscle also... any masseur can massage me?? i dun wan hard type coz painful... pls PM me with ya intro, rates and location... THanks... :)

Guest sushibomb
hi all

i am seeking for a good massage in diamond health centre and i understand there are 3 of them providing, alex, derrick and xiaozhao. may i know who gave the best massage as i might want to head over the weekends. thanks

I recommend you to try those three one by one and then you will know which one is the best to you!

Simple as that...

Guest Guest
Hey Guest, I think your point is bias extreme. Been a businessman myself, each business owner has a perogative to price their work to what they feel the pulse of the trading zone they are targeting and the quality of their work they are presenting. So pricing is not subject to market whoesale per say. To each his own, each business entity operates individually and has their own clients base.

So what if I want to pay twice the amount of a shop price to a home base massuers than going to a commerical one? I like my massuers work and the quality he provides. I choose my own massuers, what gives to you? :swear: If a client choose to move to a commercial entity because the price is attractive, that is none of your business.

To claim that homebase massuers have ceased to become competitive and overcome by greed is a sweeping statement. You are putting people in bad light with your allegation.

Either you know what you stating here if not I question your intention. Don't use a guest ID in such cowardice, use your real ID when you want to come up with a piece of nonsense such as this. :swear:

agree you can say your piece here. but it is my personal opinion. everyone is entitle to one's opinion, you are included

as a businessman, i will always listen to feedback whether it is good or bad. to dislay such "violent" swearing" reaction,

one "may think" that there is a hidden agenda behind the righteousness

everyone here can see or read or experience for themselves what is right or wrong to their own benefit. you and i i

included and make up their own mind.

debate stopped, cheers to your bp and health

agree you can say your piece here. but it is my personal opinion. everyone is entitle to one's opinion, you are included

as a businessman, i will always listen to feedback whether it is good or bad. to dislay such "violent" swearing" reaction,

one "may think" that there is a hidden agenda behind the righteousness

everyone here can see or read or experience for themselves what is right or wrong to their own benefit. you and i i

included and make up their own mind.

debate stopped, cheers to your bp and health

Hey Guest, you need not fire away, pat you arse, go off, stop debate and not take responsibility for what you say. The 'Violent Swearing" is your perception because you have a ghost in your heart. I gave two :swear: out of 5 because you state an allegation without substantiating with evidence. Then every toms dicks and harrys can say something to disrepute and take down people without taking responsibility is exactly your kind by far what I am seeing here. Nothing righteous behind my agenda but just common sense chum.

Flame in this topic I say yes, but when you make such a sweeping statement without consideration of other people (not barring this erractic take of yours) I say you will expect repercussions, at least from me when I see this.

What I am saying is you are not socially responsible for what you are saying and you are still using a guest ID says alot about your cowardice and hidden agenda. To take a notch further to say that this leaves rooms for people to speculate what kind of a person you are is perhaps a waste of time.

By the way, thank you for considering my bp and health, I'm glad you do. For that I add you another swearing which make 3 :swear: out of 5 in my opinion of you in this 3 min reply.

saw an ad at trevvy by zack previously from urbanbum. any1 have info on this home base massuer?

How recent was the ad? Apparently he is going to stop his home-based business by the end of June because it seems it is illegal to operate massage services from a residential location.

hi all

I think ALex and derrick are the 2 new masseurs, while XiaoZhao should be the big-eye, slightly hunky, older masseur who works there longer. I think the older masseur might be a good recommendation. Anyone knows what happens to the previous 2 masseurs - Xiao Zhai and Ah Xin - who had been replaced. Where are they working now?

oh thanks for sharing. will try him out? btw have you tried him?

I think ALex and derrick are the 2 new masseurs, while XiaoZhao should be the big-eye, slightly hunky, older masseur who works there longer. I think the older masseur might be a good recommendation. Anyone knows what happens to the previous 2 masseurs - Xiao Zhai and Ah Xin - who had been replaced. Where are they working now?

Guest old diamond patron

is alex and derrick the same 2 masseurs that worked in diamond 1 year ago.

or they are new guys but just happened to have the same name ?

Guest seeker

any tried men from indianmenclub? they do not have photos and all base on your description given and assign a guy to you. Can it be trust?

Guest duh dbl duh.....??????
yep anyone tried Pat massage?

give a review please

Reading the last 2 posts here really gave me an epiphany.. God really has a sense of humour when He created men in various forms ....and levels of stupidity....

Guest -curious-

After so many warnings about Pat's (non-)responses, I find it really funny that some people are still willing to let him harvest their phone numbers. :rolleyes:

Guest guest

you may notice that some of us purposely steer away from this guy and someone has to re-visit this guy again. This guy that is bringing up "pat guy" again is either doing it on purpose or one screw missing from his brain. Most of us know this pat guy (or if there is such a person) is trying to "FxxK" up people brain ( not only appear as selling his stuff in another topic or offering massage services). Could be some "sick" guy that is trying to mock those who trying to reach him or contact him. Such sick jokes...

Suggest the moderator, confine those asking for this person to an exclusive topic " people looking for PAT" to protect the integrity of this topic. Who ever interested go there...delete those that keep throwing similar stuff into this massage topic... i.e just like the flaming room... Otherwise, tis topic becomes gabbage...

i recently visited this place called Man's Retreat at Orchard Plaza 3rd floor. it was an impromptu visit.

i personally feel the guy who massaged me was good, at least he can tell which areas i'm having problems and spent extra efforts on the problem areas. at S$65 an hour (went a little over-time but he din charge me extra) i feel its quite worth it.

there are 2 masseurs there. the guy who massaged me say they have been there for 4 yrs already.

only thing i wanna comment is the shower cubicle... seems a little out of place. it is a modular shower cubicle with hydro-massage function if i'm not wrong, and the cubicle is just right outside the 2 massage rooms. but then after changing and shower u go straight to the room so its not a big issue. prob it might only have problem when 1 guest is showering and the other just finish massage and comes out of the room.

Guest Guest

Thanks for the review on Man's retreat .. just search for the website and saw the photos

Is it a gay massage only place?

the room and the shower stall looks good

which massueer do u recommend?

I think i get what you mean as the stall is glass made and you are showering in an open corridor with access to the 2 massage room. So its like an open concept which is not very private experience...

thats what I imagine from what you describe

If thats the case , I think they have to put a divider

Guest oh mine

Oh mine, a 45-min foot massage session in most shops in Chinatown is already charged at $20 and you're looking for 1-hour massage for $30 ?! :blink: I guess the masseur (and if he's mssg skill is good) must be doing this as a hobby. If you can find one, please let us know. :whistle:

Guest sushibomb
Hi,

I wonder if there are still homebased masseurs who charge $30 for an hour massage or not? Any to recommend? Pls give their contact nos

Thanks

Better stay home and save money... FAIR TRADE pls

Guest ha ha .....
Hi,

I wonder if there are still homebased masseurs who charge $30 for an hour massage or not? Any to recommend? Pls give their contact nos

Thanks

Ask yr mother or father to massage for u lar ...and u pay them $30 . I think they will be very happpy with it....while Others.....I think u wait long long.....

Guest -wind-
Hi,

Thanks

Understand Kim Chong still charging $30 per hour.

Guest Tan Ku Ku
Hi,

Thanks

Friend, if you pay peanuts, you get monkeys... If a masseur charges 30/hr, it is either he touch here touch there or include the moment you step into his place , your bathing time...etc so at the end maybe 30mins only la... A good full hr massage is quite siong u know... I saw my masseur sweating...etc So why would he charges 30 dollars... even hobby also not right... As a customer, I also feel paiseh giving 30 dollars.. 50 is still OK... Come on, if you are in his shoe, would you do with 30 dollars??? Zhe Dong La...

Thanks for the review on Man's retreat .. just search for the website and saw the photos

Is it a gay massage only place?

the room and the shower stall looks good

which massueer do u recommend?

dunno if its gay only or they cater to other clientele as well. as for which massueer, guess u have to try urself ba... i saw 2 of them there, dunno how the other is compared to the one who massaged me. but i think diff pple will feel differently

by the way, the shower stall glass door has a screen so pple wun see u bath, but then i still feel awkward if someone pass by while i bath

dunno if its gay only or they cater to other clientele as well. as for which massueer, guess u have to try urself ba... i saw 2 of them there, dunno how the other is compared to the one who massaged me. but i think diff pple will feel differently

by the way, the shower stall glass door has a screen so pple wun see u bath, but then i still feel awkward if someone pass by while i bath

I have been to Man's Retreat. Not too bad. Usually the owner serves me. Have not seen the assistants. I am sure that it is not an overtly gay only joint. He does serve straight clients too.

I agree with the shower thingy. But so far, I am the only client there, when I go for my massage. Pity, would be nice seeing another person shower or change and vice versa. Kinky.

Understand Kim Chong still charging $30 per hour.

Hi there,

Thanks for the info. May I know how i may get in touch with Kim Chong you mentioned. As for the rest who "criticised" me in asking for a 30/h massage, it is just asking...i hope i have not offended any of you here in blowing wind and I also know that 30 per h massage is rare and what not...

I also hope i have not offended the masseuse who charges more....it is just my preference and my queries. I am not intended to offend anyone...just wish to know if there is still such massages around....

cheers

I have tried Men's retreat quite sometime back. They don't mention but it is quite obvious catering for the gay clientele. I can't remember the one massage me, seems not bad. i wasn't comfortable with the bath cubicle so I didn't bath... That time I didn't know so was feeling uncomfortable because I got to go for another appt... If it is the end of the day, I think it is OK. Just go home and bath..

Guest -wind-
Hi there,

Thanks for the info. May I know how i may get in touch with Kim Chong you mentioned. As for the rest who "criticised" me in asking for a 30/h massage, it is just asking...i hope i have not offended any of you here in blowing wind and I also know that 30 per h massage is rare and what not...

I also hope i have not offended the masseuse who charges more....it is just my preference and my queries. I am not intended to offend anyone...just wish to know if there is still such massages around....

cheers

You may call Mr Tan at 96224857 for appt, he is gay friendly.

Guest guest

Had the most terrible massage at a spa at Bukit Pasoh. Not worth your $$. Just merely pressing here and there and all he wanted was to earn $$ for the happy ending. They were good at the beginning but it getting worse. Never again to be ripped off by them :swear:

Had the most terrible massage at a spa at Bukit Pasoh. Not worth your $$. Just merely pressing here and there and all he wanted was to earn $$ for the happy ending. They were good at the beginning but it getting worse. Never again to be ripped off by them :swear:

I think it depends on which masseur you get (your luck).

I had one terrible experience and one fantastic experience there

Guest guest
I think it depends on which masseur you get (your luck).

I had one terrible experience and one fantastic experience there

Who did you get? Did not have much choice...I was told by them that he is good but looks like they dont know their staff very well. :swear: Think they just wanted to make $$ out of you only. Service was bad also. :swear:

I am looking for a good massage in the area between Tiang Bahru and Outram MRT stations, either at my hotel, home- or shop based.

I care for the quality of the massage but I also care for the masseur being young, cute, slim, preferably Chinese and I also like the massage to have a happy end.

I went through all these posts on massage and was left rather confused. I am a young caucasian visiting for only very few days so I don't have time or inclination to try many different places. It would be great if anyone could recommend a place with a few trained masseurs where I can choose among a number of staff.

Sorry for taking shortcuts here.