Male HQ

Places For Massage - Part 6

GachiMuchi

Guest guest
i been massage by more than 50 therapist all this year.... :rolleyes:

kind of scary... but i love massage and wish can do it everyday....

guru think u more qualify to write out since u have try 50 therapist . more than henry tan (moderator). does that include the body to body massage and those china boys at lucky chinatown? pls tell us yr experience ler?

guru think u more qualify to write out since u have try 50 therapist . more than henry tan (moderator). does that include the body to body massage and those china boys at lucky chinatown? pls tell us yr experience ler?

same same............ some good some not good. but if you look good ..u will get a lot of free extra.. :rolleyes:

Guest Guest
How recent are the contact updates? I tried contacting a few of them but apparently the numbers are not in use anymore :(

Instead of just complain, point out the problem ones so they can take it off.

Guest Guest
just a feedback from me,after a few sms the past few months,at last i manage to get to try sky in wlds for his massage.I opts for his scrub and massage and total costs is 90ucks...which is fine with me....Upon reaching his plc,i was greeted by him but no further chat...show me to his massage room,ask me to take out my clothes and proceed to his masterbedroom toilet for body scrubs 1st.No towel offered to cover myself and have to walk naked to his master bedroom..

*clipped*

just wondering if the feedback given by ppl that he massage clients all types of sizes and races is it true or?

frankly,thats my 1st and last....body scrub given steven at simei is superb....folow by nice friendly chat and i do feel home.

To those doing massage and not keen on certain sizes clients,do inform the clients 1st....don let these types of clients go home feels disappointed.

Btw its just my feedback to sky's massage...cheers

I wonder if this is the same Sky that my bf and I went to several years back.

My own impression: the massage is okay. But, I remember he him saying he doesn't mind massage different body sizes and he even had "a whale" (implying a super-sized chub) on his massage table before (and he kept repeating this several times), which made me very conscious of my own body (I'm considered a cub, I guess, not really big chub).

And the massage was largely concentrated on the back (but that's probably because I had mentioned I have some back problem), and no chest/tummy massage (as above).

But, all in all, I think he was rather professional - much better than some other masseurs out there.

How old is this Cheng? Is he as gd as Hann?

Cheng is new, but he is good in his job. Sensitive and attentive to your needs. Temporarily helping Hann to take care of his customer due to his illness. 40+yo, matured and strong with "good husband" look. For those who wants to try him, ask Hann.

Guest Chang Kong
hi guy.. where can we find DRY massage?? like thai or shiatsu... thank

All health Spa do provide dry massage but its only done buy either young girls or mature ladies.

Guest -raymond-

Wow...interesting...some will like to try out...once again xxx sells, however, it gives massage a bad name ...looking at those links..it is just xxx in disguise as blog..so sad...

Guest guest

Rejuvenating Singapore Sensual Massage, now available at your door step… My Signature massages include head & Shoulder Massage, Foot Rub, Full Body (Standard/Sensual) Massage, Manhood & Prostrate Massage and many more exciting deals. Please call/txt Ben for an appointment, and let me indulge you both physically and emotionally... (83625374)

anyone try this guy?? can share the review... thks :rolleyes:

Guest guest

Keetherapy : Massage Therapy & Spa Training

Kenny (Trainer/Therapist) have been a massage therapist and spa trainer for the past five years. His personal belief is that massage and spa treatments are very personalised services. It involves healing the physical body, as well as promoting mental and emotional well being too.

In our fast paced lifestyles and hectic schedules, we sometimes forget to slow down and "listen" to what our bodies are telling us. We think that we can cope with the physical and mental pressure, until the day when our physiological systems fall apart. The symptoms of this include body stiffness, breathlessness and a general sense of malaise.

A quick and ideal remedy to this would be a good massage performed in a preferred environment, like the comfort of one's own home. And that is his promise to you… a GREAT bodywork session that allows you to

Relax and be rejuvenated in a familiar environment coupled with total privacy

Save time, effort and money on transport

Enjoy more time for yourself and your family

(especially parents with young kids)

Have better time management for other activities

As a freelance therapist for the past few years, he received multiple requests for the provision of incall services. Hence, due to demands, he created a conducive massage room for customers who would like to try the treatments at his place.

any review to share??

Guest guest
Tried Elements Oro before. Ambiance is normal. Masseur standards depends. If u r going, i recommend Gary for his massage skills & his attitude.

how about keith?? :rolleyes:

Don't think Zack is doing the massage anymore. He has a group of boys doing the massage...however none measures up to his skills as they are offering 'more' for money. Sad story..

Guest guest
Don't think Zack is doing the massage anymore. He has a group of boys doing the massage...however none measures up to his skills as they are offering 'more' for money. Sad story..

is always the case. when a masseur turn old and business turn bad , he will use other younger masseur to earn for them. hard to please gay clients as they demand for youthful look. nice bod and simple skill . best with big dick or can perform sex. there s always supply and demand in the market.

Keetherapy : Massage Therapy & Spa Training

Kenny (Trainer/Therapist) have been a massage therapist and spa trainer for the past five years. His personal belief is that massage and spa treatments are very personalised services. .....

any review to share??

Who is he?

Guest guest
hi,

does anyone know if kim cheong at b3 of lucky chinatown, do outcalls ?

if so, how much ?

thanks

wierd question? how do we know? might as well call direct to kim cheong and ask him if he do outcall and for his price.BW ppl here not business related to kim cheong ler.

times are bad... last time I used to go twice a month...now once a month and somemore stick to the good ones only... I am sure others are doing that too.. So business sure drop in chinatown.. I won't be surprised some will eventually close their doors.

sad sad..

Guest danite
guess is too complicated. with so many things to do in a day for him. teaching . events planner, massage. meeting with clients and etc. gosh.

hah the ambience looks good thou... and i always want to learn massage too... just wondering is there some form of international accreditation/ standard?

Guest massssaaaaa
Anyone visited Steven@Simei recently?

Can give some opinion?

Went to him recently... think he was horny.. kept fingering my ass... sory dude.. I m a top... and just because u are horny, doesnt mean I m gonna let u.. massage skills ok.. but I hate the fingering and he cant seem to know when 2 stop...will not go again

Went to him recently... think he was horny.. kept fingering my ass... sory dude.. I m a top... and just because u are horny, doesnt mean I m gonna let u.. massage skills ok.. but I hate the fingering and he cant seem to know when 2 stop...will not go again

Maybe you are too hot to resist. Hehe

Try tellin him u r top and i m sure he will stop :smokin:

Guest -raymond-

that's the problem with some masseurs (especially those that think their Cxxxk) is big... If they fingered u and u didn't resist, they assumed you don't mind him fxxkng him... Hence we have to be careful to inform them earlier or might be too late...anyway, those who are very popular in providing extras will have this tendency (unless they r btm)

Guest LookLookSeeSee
He is very handsome looking!(judging from the photos from his web site) Looks like a lot of his female clients are crazy over him. The place looks great too, just wonder how is his skills and service...

So sister ! :rolleyes:

Guest GUEST

sister is very powerful.... haha :rolleyes:

i try him before very good but price a bit ex...so cant visit him offen

if can give regular discount will be great..

Guest love kenny
sister is very powerful.... haha :rolleyes:

i try him before very good but price a bit ex...so cant visit him offen

if can give regular discount will be great..

kenny is good... in special touches.. :twisted:

and dun see sister wor... he got a nice tool u will envy.... :whistle:

Guest Guest

actually he is quite professional and u tell him to stop, he will respect you. the best part abt steven is his big tool and he does his massage in the buff...

Guest Guest
been to him before

and he kept fingerin me too

and i was fine with a finger

till he wanted to fxxk me ..

no wayy

hmmm,, wonder if u wld have to pay for the fxxk...