Male HQ

Cheating Boyfriend / Lover + Why Cheat when In a Relationship? (Compiled)

musclechub

This is history.

My ex for 3 months and I went shopping in Raffles city. He told he needed to go toilet and I waited for him outside. He took longer than usual and became suspicious. I went into the toilet and saw a guy sucking his cock while he fingered the guy's ass. I was really mad. Slapped him hard on his face and spitted at the guy below. I walked out and everything was the past. To break a 3 month old relationship was not too painful at all.

Guess what, I met him again in the takashimaya toilet standing and staring at people dicks at the urinals. He was shocked to see me. He quickly zipped and ran out of the toilet.

U mean they do it at the open area in such crowded mall ?

I would think that there are many out there who decides to feign ignorance even they know their bf is out there playing.

But why are they still together? Cos he goes out to play too? Cos he knows he does not satisfy his bf enough? Cos he knows the bf needs thrill and fresh meat? Cos he does not wanna face reality? Cos he wants his bf more than his bf wants him?

The dynamics of relationship between older mature men and those involving younger kids are clearly different.

Often times, it is a matter of don't ask don't tell...not necessarily these are bad relationships but there is an intrinsic

understanding reached between the 2 (hopefully), something that is out of the purview of outsiders.

:)

The dynamics of relationship between older mature men and those involving younger kids are clearly different.

Often times, it is a matter of don't ask don't tell...not necessarily these are bad relationships but there is an intrinsic

understanding reached between the 2 (hopefully), something that is out of the purview of outsiders.

:)

Old men and women grows old and senile and young ones are immature ........

I also caught someone's bf at Cruise Club. He saw me and pushed me into a room and fucked the sense out of me. (He was strong)

I became an accomplice unwillingly so that he could shut me up.

are your still meeting up?

i'm not understanding advices like "forgive him", "this is normal in our circle" and "have a good talk with him".

DAFUQ?!

he lies to your face, goes to a sauna and fucks other people.

get your shit together. pack up and leave.

lmao keeping it real here this sonni

This is history.

My ex for 3 months and I went shopping in Raffles city. He told he needed to go toilet and I waited for him outside. He took longer than usual and became suspicious. I went into the toilet and saw a guy sucking his cock while he fingered the guy's ass. I was really mad. Slapped him hard on his face and spitted at the guy below. I walked out and everything was the past. To break a 3 month old relationship was not too painful at all.

Guess what, I met him again in the takashimaya toilet standing and staring at people dicks at the urinals. He was shocked to see me. He quickly zipped and ran out of the toilet.

i will be glad to leave this guy. i dont particularly like guys who cruise at toilets, very LC and how can he suck anyone like that...ppl come and go. dunno wat he will catch from.

Guest KoreanDramas

With this stupid Encouraging thread and comments, my BF felt its time he goes to Saunas for Recreation...OMG....

Seem spa's are BF's playing grounds , Hideouts and Recreation place

Look who's stupid enough to follow 'advices'. 

Guys, let's not waste time on idiots.

Sounds like Korean Dramas

Sex is not love. Me and my bf have an understanding that we give freedom to each other to do what we want. If the needed arises for sex with others it has to be safe sex. We use to go keybox togather before it close and we always have a good time there  resting  and chatting to friends. Trust is most important for us. So if you asked me what i will do if i see him in a sauna i will have to say, First i will asked him did he have a good time and did he make any new friends. I think positive about good things for my bf not bad ones i would say. 

I wonder if there is any popcorn delivery service as I am running out of popcorns and drinks in this thread  :P  :D  :lol:

snacks_tray.jpg

Edited by iamziz

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

I will drop him right there and then. I don't care how long I've been in the relationship because I cannot stand it when guys don't own up to their mistakes. We're all human, and it's proven that 1 in 5 men cheat, but that is no excuse for you to lie to my face. Trust is the core of any relationship. If you are really horny and think you cannot stop yourself from sleeping with other men, then you should have a serious talk with your partner - not go around Fucking other dudes behind my back and pledge innocence when you get caught (because you will get caught).

I've been there. And I hated the fact that my partner who claimed that he loves me deeply was lying to my face instead of owning up to his mistake.

Guest sauna fox

are your still meeting up?

No, we don't. 

Though after that session at the sauna, he would squeeze my butt whenever his bf went to toilet or something at some gathering.

He said he was lusting over me when we first met, like a hu li jing.

I decided I had enough and slowly distanced myself away from this couple.

All these stories of being caught here n there...just stay single and fuck ard better la. Why waste time of being a PI. Duhz.

Right ! And when you get older ,starts to rot and die alone till you smell like shit when someone discover you .......

All these stories of being caught here n there...just stay single and fuck ard better la. Why waste time of being a PI. Duhz.

Right ! And when you get older ,starts to rot

and die alone till you smell like shit when someone discover you ...

Just sharing a Facebook posting of mine made last month....

====

Thanks to NLB books fiasco, a client of mine engaged me in a lively debate over "alternative lifestyle (aka LGBT)" issue, thinking that I'm a married man…

I offered her another perspective and defended the alternative lifestyle pretty well, until she said: "They all lead promiscuous lifestyle, changing or having multiple partners all the time. There is no moral obligation among the alternative lifestyle".

This statement caught me dumbfounded, reality hit me hard at that moment, YES it is very true (though some of you guys may say it's the minority, I beg to defer that it is the majority instead).

That is exactly the typical cause of breakups or "complicated" status, and that reminded myself that I was a recent victim of such.

Probably this is why heterosexual look down or frown upon "alternative lifestyle", we have cheapen ourselves...

She ended with, "I am not against alternative lifestyle but don't mess with my family or push for greater space or acceptance in the society".

Is it the insatiable palate of AJs that leads to the non existence of moral obligation ?

#AJ #gay #NLB #LGBT #family #couple #values #married #acceptance #breakup #cheapen #complicated #itscomplicated #infidelity #promiscuous #alternativelifestyle #moralobligation

#insatiablepalate #pinkdot

Edited by passby

====

Thanks to NLB books fiasco, a client of mine engaged me in a lively debate over "alternative lifestyle (aka LGBT)" issue, thinking that I'm a married man…

I offered her another perspective and defended the alternative lifestyle pretty well, until she said: "They all lead promiscuous lifestyle, changing or having multiple partners all the time. There is no moral obligation among the alternative lifestyle".

This statement caught me dumbfounded, reality hit me hard at that moment, YES it is very true (though some of you guys may say it's the minority, I beg to defer that it is the majority instead).

That is exactly the typical cause of breakups or "complicated" status, and that reminded myself that I was a recent victim of such.

Probably this is why heterosexual look down or frown upon "alternative lifestyle", we have cheapen ourselves...

She ended with, "I am not against alternative lifestyle but don't mess with my family or push for greater space or acceptance in the society".

Is it the insatiable palate of AJs that leads to the non existence of moral obligation ?

#AJ #gay #NLB #LGBT #family #couple #values #married #acceptance #breakup #cheapen #complicated #itscomplicated #infidelity #promiscuous #alternativelifestyle #moralobligation

She seriously thinks straight people are ALL better than gays? She must be living in an ivory tower. Tell her that straight people fuck around too behind their spouses back, with children some more, setting bad examples. She is acting 'pure' and virginal. 扮清高。 Tell her to shut her trap.

====

She said ALL LGBTs are promiscuous. Just solely base on that statement her opinions are not worth a cent! How about tell her ALL women have the 'princess syndrome' and love to act pure, see how she respond!

====

And tell her nobody cares about her opinions, much less messing with her family?! What does she think she is?! She came from royal family? Obviously, her dumb mind is being poisoned by lawrence khong to use such stupid senseless words. She is such a dumb homophobe by thinking we need her singular acceptance. Tell her we 不稀罕 acceptance from mindless people like her.

A relationship is like a journey & it is similar to like you & your partner decides to drive from Jurong to Tampines. Along the way, headlight may spoil, run out of petrol, no money to buy a drink, journey became boring etc. 

Headlight can be = argument, petrol = passion, no money to buy drink = financial independence, monogamous = route which you want to reach the destination. The list goes on.

When the headlight spoil, do you want to repair it or abandon the trip? When one or both of you have no money to buy a drink, are you guys going to treat one another? When the journey became boring, are you going to make it interesting together? When the car engine broke down, are both of you going to repair the engine & stick to the same route, change route or abandon the trip?  If you change the route, does it still make any sense to reach the destination together? But the most fundamental question is, prior to anything happening, are you enjoying the journey with this person & is he enjoying the journey with you? 

straight men are equally bad as ajs...

if not the case, geylang and those ktv, massage parlours would be closed already...

Yah man!!!! That dumb colleague of his talks as if like all straight men were saints!!! She didn't know how dumb she sounded!!! Dumbass...

What Both of you need to do :

1. Open up and talk about your feelings. e.g. lying, trust issues, etc.

2. Talk about concerns, e.g. diseases, sickness, etc.

3. Set your OB marker. e.g. visiting of sauna, gay apps, etc.

4. Forgiveness, compassion and understanding will take the relationship further.

What is NOT acceptable in a relationship :

1. Creating drama and making a scene in public is a No no. It makes you look bad and others will laugh at your folly.

2. Revenge is a bitch. If you take revenge, you are childish and immature, you don't deserve to be in a relationship because you don't know relationship.

3. Violence towards others is Not acceptable. Loving someone is not hurting the one you love.

4. Self injury is stupid. Even if you want to make him regret by hurting yourself, you are only push him further away from you.

5. A controlling person shows that a person is insecure about himself and about relationship.

6. You don't OWN anyone and no one OWNS you, even when you guys are boyfriends in a relationship.

At the end of the day, everyone wants love, but how many actually know what is love?

Love yourself, respect yourself and give the love to the person who deserve your love.

If things don't work out, just wish the one you love all his best and give him your blessing so that he can find someone better.

If you are capable of love and knows how to love, you will eventually find your love.

Good luck.

agree, especially part 1. I failed to do this agreement properly, and it caused a relationship to break...

Guest SecretLeak

====

Greatest leak in myfamily.

I found a cruise club receipt in my brother-law-pants, as my sister was washing his pant. She asked if if know what kind of club is it. Cos he told her that he wants to bring her to a Cruise soon, and will check up the Cruises in the coming NATAs fair at singpore Expo.

I pretended I don not know, and said it could be a Nsmen Safra Club,( Rifle club or some holiday tour NATAS cruise agency.)   Then she said she will visit Cruise Club one day to see what Cruise Tours they offers.

Guest Guests

I found a cruise club receipt in my brother-law-pants, as my sister was washing his pant. She asked if if know what kind of club is it. Cos he told her that he wants to bring her to a Cruise soon, and will check up the Cruises in the coming NATAs fair at singpore Expo.

I pretended I don not know, and said it could be a Nsmen Safra Club,( Rifle club or some holiday tour NATAS cruise agency.)   Then she said she will visit Cruise Club one day to see what Cruise Tours they offers.

Wow...now u need not to go out cruise club anymore, your brother in law, could be a a suspected TOP....so happening...

i read somewhere, occasionally ONS are good for relationship. at least u just want the novelty elsewhere n then come home back for the same person.

imagine, being in a pressure cooker, want ONS but cannot, and sick of having sex w him...u cant release the pressure and start to vent ur unhappiness (over bad sex)  on him.

cruise club gives receipt one meh???

Guest 83243298

Yah man!!!! That dumb colleague of his talks as if like all straight men were saints!!! She didn't know how dumb she sounded!!! Dumbass...

My target has always been curious an straigtmen, TOPs, never changed. best if they are married or with GF. I will console, conform and give them joy that men will never get to enjoy when they are with  their female companion.

and I will be his best friend o his gf and him, such she never suspects......had been so far no problems.

I found a cruise club receipt in my brother-law-pants, as my sister was washing his pant. She asked if if know what kind of club is it. Cos he told her that he wants to bring her to a Cruise soon, and will check up the Cruises in the coming NATAs fair at singpore Expo.

I pretended I don not know, and said it could be a Nsmen Safra Club,( Rifle club or some holiday tour NATAS cruise agency.) Then she said she will visit Cruise Club one day to see what Cruise Tours they offers.

I can imagine your sister's shock expression when she check out the Cruise club thinking its a Cruise Tour.

• G_M changed the title to Cheating Boyfriend / Lover + Why Cheat when In a Relationship? (Compiled)
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked, locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.