Male HQ

Cheating Boyfriend / Lover + Why Cheat when In a Relationship? (Compiled)

musclechub

Guest Guests

Wow...now u need not to go out cruise club anymore, your brother in law, could be a a suspected TOP....so happening...

My brother-in-law is a freelance model, 1.89m/78kg/ chn ,very good physique, married my sister just 3 years ago. Also was a best Soldier in the Air Force. Recently he ORD. Now I do not know what to say, though I have often

ogling him semi naked after showers, when he walks out of the common bathroom, in the towels, at times hard on

My brother-in-law is a freelance model, 1.89m/78kg/ chn ,very good physique, married my sister just 3 years ago. Also was a best Soldier in the Air Force. Recently he ORD. Now I do not know what to say, though I have often

ogling him semi naked after showers, when he walks out of the common bathroom, in the towels, at times hard on

sounds like a real good catch... how he looks like? how old is he?

but i dun think you will have sex with him after all he is your sis's husband..

Guest CUTEandHUNKY Family Member

Reading all these posts, I must say, I do have 2 brother-in-laws who are very good looking, welt built and hunky. Apparently they are also very good friends, Both Fits well into Abercombie + Fitch Tees, which are they fave. too.

My sisters always commended them well, and they are well mannered in the family both have no no anger at all, despite my sisters can be very henpecky on their over little issues.

I have always suspected, but dare not let my fantasy runs wild.  End of this year I will move out after I complete my studies, to live  alone.

They have offered me to stay with them, what should I do ?

Reading all these posts, I must say, I do have 2 brother-in-laws who are very good looking, welt built and hunky. Apparently they are also very good friends, Both Fits well into Abercombie + Fitch Tees, which are they fave. too.

My sisters always commended them well, and they are well mannered in the family both have no no anger at all, despite my sisters can be very henpecky on their over little issues.

I have always suspected, but dare not let my fantasy runs wild. End of this year I will move out after I complete my studies, to live alone.

You continue to move out to stay alone. Then invite your brother in law individually to your bachelor pad. If everything ok, then come the three-some. Better, invite BW members over to have orgy with your 2 A&F model brother in laws. Sound good to you?

I have always suspected, but dare not let my fantasy runs wild.  End of this year I will move out after I complete my studies, to live  alone.

Stay with them. ;)

Guest PUB Partner

My sister runs a PUB with a male partner, whom is suspiciously vey gay, but straight looking. I have visited his PUB, apparently they are many muscles well built guys gathering for parties till end of the PUB hours.

However I am not allowed to be in the PUB not later than 12 midnight as instructed by my sister. Damn...I missed all the fun whenever I had the curflew time flying in.

He asked me and surfed recently into gay spas websites.

Recently told me , he has lots of overtime.

Then a friend told me my bf has been frequently in Cruise Clubs on Saturdays after noon ( 2pm - 5pm ), which he claimed he is at work.

I decided to check up last week, and found him there.....so angry when I saw him and tailed him.

I waited outside the room , when he came out...he was shocked....and brushed away saying he came there to rest.

Almost had a quarrel, instead I pick up another guy and went into the room with another.

May that guy u saw in sauna is his twin brother ? Possible, cos I know many twin brothers, one of them is gay the other is straight.

My sister runs a PUB with a male partner, whom is suspiciously vey gay, but straight looking. I have visited his PUB, apparently they are many muscles well built guys gathering for parties till end of the PUB hours.

However I am not allowed to be in the PUB not later than 12 midnight as instructed by my sister. Damn...I missed all the fun whenever I had the curflew time flying in.

Can you please let us know which pub is this?

Thanks in advance.

This is a controversial topic, personally I feel there is no (absolute) right or wrong, just different perspectives in terms of values.

I am attached for more than 15 years, stable relationship, emotional loving, but sex is infrequent now and ininteresting even when we do it once in a blue moon. So what do i do??

After a period of self struggle, I couldn't help but seek pleasures at saunas to release my natural urges. Some may say it is not right, others who are in similar situation as me will be able to understand.

I am not sure if one day I would bump into my boyfriend in the same sauna. Putting his reactions aside, I think I will be calm and ask him to go home together and talk things out thereafter. If the same situation happens 10 years ago, we are likely to break off.

This is a controversial topic, personally I feel there is no (absolute) right or wrong, just different perspectives in terms of values.

I am attached for more than 15 years, stable relationship, emotional loving, but sex is infrequent now and ininteresting even when we do it once in a blue moon. So what do i do??

After a period of self struggle, I couldn't help but seek pleasures at saunas to release my natural urges. Some may say it is not right, others who are in similar situation as me will be able to understand.

I am not sure if one day I would bump into my boyfriend in the same sauna. Putting his reactions aside, I think I will be calm and ask him to go home together and talk things out thereafter. If the same situation happens 10 years ago, we are likely to break off.

well spoken. How old r u?

My bro in law visits gay bars with his gay friend, but my sis knows about it. He even brought my sis there before. He even know about gay saunas and the raids that happened there. And he knows I am gay. He works in a bank, flies frequently for work, doesn't have a facebook account, looks gay and hit on by guys in gay bar before. I am very suspicious!

Guest tanFamily

My bro in law visits gay bars with his gay friend, but my sis knows about it. He even brought my sis there before. He even know about gay saunas and the raids that happened there. And he knows I am gay. He works in a bank, flies frequently for work, doesn't have a facebook account, looks gay and hit on by guys in gay bar before. I am very suspicious!

Sounds like you are in my family of 10 ....are u Chxxxxx...Im Tim.....y.....from sembwa...

Sounds like you are in my family of 10 ....are u Chxxxxx...Im Tim.....y.....from sembwa...

Haha .... Like that also can arh .... Bro and bro-in-law can find each other here. I hope the wife will not come in to post " are you my husband and you my brother, I'm Josxxxxxx"

I was the guilty party.  My first and only gay relationship, aint prepare for monogamous, did ventured into the spice environment.  Well, yup, my bf caught me when he kind of gotten suspicion due to me aint answering my phone call and calling back after a while.  When he called again, I was off the hook again. 

Don’t ever do anything you gonna regret or simply to spite your loved one.  My ex saw me, he pulled me aside saying he wanna talk.  I sat on the couch and he was sitting on my lap and kissing and touching me all over.  Damn, the sex that followed was simply mind blowing.   

Looks like nowadays, we don't need grinder, sauna or bf. We just need brother-in-laws,, lol

May be can create a new thread: Has anyone sex your brother-in-laws? Who initiated it?

Sounds hot.

Guest CaughtMyCousin

He asked me and surfed recently into gay spas websites.

Recently told me , he has lots of overtime.

Then a friend told me my bf has been frequently in Cruise Clubs on Saturdays after noon ( 2pm - 5pm ), which he claimed he is at work.

I decided to check up last week, and found him there.....so angry when I saw him and tailed him.

I waited outside the room , when he came out...he was shocked....and brushed away saying he came there to rest.

Almost had a quarrel, instead I pick up another guy and went into the room with another.

I have always suspected my cousin to be gay , as he always go to Cailfornia and am still single till now...till last Saturday I thought I saw him , but he quickly disappear into the maze. he probably was shocked too...what should I do ?

I want to have a relation with him too, s he is very straight acting and quiet guy

Any advice from you guys ? can Cousins become lovers ?

I have always suspected my cousin to be gay , as he always go to Cailfornia and am still single till now...till last Saturday I thought I saw him , but he quickly disappear into the maze. he probably was shocked too...what should I do ?

I want to have a relation with him too, s he is very straight acting and quiet guy

Any advice from you guys ? can Cousins become lovers ?

Why not? Unless you're going to bear his kids then that may be a big problem.

Caught him red handed , I will cut his Cruise club membership card into 4 pieces and flush into the toliet bowl.Cause cruise club card is make of cheap cardboard paper unlike some other club using plastic credit card cannot be flush into toliet bowl.

Caught him red handed , I will cut his Cruise club membership card into 4 pieces and flush into the toliet bowl.Cause cruise club card is make of cheap cardboard paper unlike some other club using plastic credit card cannot be flush into toliet bowl.

Well, you don't really need their membership card to enter. An identity card will suffice. 

Instagram: vodkabaker

Guest MySisterCalledCruiseCLUB

I can imagine your sister's shock expression when she check out the Cruise club thinking its a Cruise Tour.

姐妹共侍一夫!

sounds like a real good catch... how he looks like? how old is he?

but i dun think you will have sex with him after all he is your sis's husband..

姐夫, 你寂寞吗?

Family Tornado now...My sister called Cruise Club and asked "WHAT CRUISES THEY OFFERED ? " but was slammed by Cruise Club staff, asking her to go the their website.

She went, and flared into fury, crying all night over the website which is not a Cruise Tour company. Shocked, she asked me to accompany her to Cruise Club w/o my brother-in-law,'s knowledge.

Family Tornado now...My sister called Cruise Club and asked "WHAT CRUISES THEY OFFERED ? " but was slammed by Cruise Club staff, asking her to go the their website.

She went, and flared into fury, crying all night over the website which is not a Cruise Tour company. Shocked, she asked me to accompany her to Cruise Club w/o my brother-in-law,'s knowledge.

Keep us updated on what happens next. Can become a crisis case study for all married bis and sauna operators.

Is this a real story or made up???

Guest 加婆嫂

Let us know if you and your sister need morale support. Our group of BW supporters will go to cruise club with you and your sister to confront your brother-in-law, but you both have to pay for our entry fees. Let us know the date and time. Thanks.

Let us know if you and your sister need morale support. Our group of BW supporters will go to cruise club with you and your sister to confront your brother-in-law, but you both have to pay for our entry fees. Let us know the date and time. Thanks.

how are you going to support him and his sister in cruise club? How will you confront the brother in law?

Guest 加婆嫂

i can imagine amidst all the fucking and actions inside all will go silent when this is being done...

cruise club will call the mata(hopefully gay)

i think the sis will be crying even more...

好心没好报,那就算了呗 :(

Guest sriracha

A relationship is like a journey & it is similar to like you & your partner decides to drive from Jurong to Tampines. Along the way, headlight may spoil, run out of petrol, no money to buy a drink, journey became boring etc.

Headlight can be = argument, petrol = passion, no money to buy drink = financial independence, monogamous = route which you want to reach the destination. The list goes on.

When the headlight spoil, do you want to repair it or abandon the trip? When one or both of you have no money to buy a drink, are you guys going to treat one another? When the journey became boring, are you going to make it interesting together? When the car engine broke down, are both of you going to repair the engine & stick to the same route, change route or abandon the trip? If you change the route, does it still make any sense to reach the destination together? But the most fundamental question is, prior to anything happening, are you enjoying the journey with this person & is he enjoying the journey with you?

What a beautiful metaphor.. 9 yrs w my partner and makes great sense

• G_M changed the title to Cheating Boyfriend / Lover + Why Cheat when In a Relationship? (Compiled)
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked, locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.