Male HQ

Cheating Boyfriend / Lover + Why Cheat when In a Relationship? (Compiled)

musclechub

Thanks guys. Ended up , he dont wanna log in into that account I asked him to . He said I am 'freaky' by asking him to do that. Hence , it's obvious he is cheating on me :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojWUiFLaeCw&feature=related

For that Butt Hole.

Lyrics
别说在你心里没人能替换我的位置
我知道你心里其实有很多别的位置
你给我的卡片写着要爱我一辈子 可别人也收到相同款式
别说今天对我们是个很特别的日子
我知道你拥有太多很特别的日子
对于所有疑问你总有合理的解释
只是当我受够了 再说也无济于事
你这个 骗子x9 一脸无辜的样子
你这个 骗子x9 想骗到何时为止
你这个 骗子x9 别以为还有下次
你这个 骗子x9 我不是你的傻子

And for you.....

Lyrics
谎言是毒液 有心无意 雨季般的哭泣
真情不易 一败涂地 这场爱没了伏笔
他不值得妳 为他可惜 到了结局的戏
傻傻的妳 痛得彻底 其实我舍不得妳
Why oh why 又受伤害
oh tell me why oh why
又被回忆收买 忘不掉的旧爱 走不开
Its over心碎了然后呢
妳为他消瘦了也换不回什么了
爱走了its over 心碎了然后呢
结束了闷够了是否该放手了
灰的坏的苦的恨的都过去了阳光出来了
他怀着歉意 埋葬甜蜜 短暂的坏天气
或许天意 断了联系 请妳练习爱自己
他不够珍惜 不懂疼你 不需要再生气
伤心的妳 就到这里 最后一次的分离
Its over 心碎了然后呢
妳为他消瘦了也换不回什么了
爱走了its over 心碎了然后呢
结束了闷够了是否该放手了
灰的坏的苦的恨的都过去了
阳光出来了而悲伤再见了

Thanks guys. Ended up , he dont wanna log in into that account I asked him to . He said I am 'freaky' by asking him to do that. Hence , it's obvious he is cheating on me :(

end it with him la. my ex also lidat after i exposed him when i get all the evidence coz i want the truth out of him. He still dare to look me in my eyes and tell lies to cover up some more (fyi all his other friends know abt him cheating but covered up for him coz they were closer to him). Then he still flare and be angry with me coz he know my weak spot, when he angry, i would surrender, but enough was enough. ended up with him although its painful, but the fking lies and cheating hurts me more than that. Now most of his gd friends more or less deserted him becoz he got gamble issue and always loan money but don't return even when he got $$.

If a person truly loves you, he wouldn't think of cheating or having sex with other ppl. If he does that, he don't love you enough, so break up is the only solution. Once bitten twice shy

:)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Devastated

I'm writing this to stand up for those guys who are currently sad or depress over what their bf has done to them and Which is , cheating .

I really urge you guys , who are in relationship now , to think twice before you cheat . I don't believe in saying 'if you have main course ,you must have side courses too' . Basically means cheating behind your bf . Neither do I believe that we , AJ's are promiscuous .

Just try imagining your partner cheats on you . And yes, it really hurts deep . Like a knife that stab you continuously . Gosh , the hurt ... Only God knows .

I hope this cheating won't be a problem in AJ circle . Before you committ into a relationship , you should know what is right and wrong in relationships .

Hence in conclusion , I really urge you guys (for those in relationship) to not cheat . Do yourself and your partner a favor .

如果爱 请深爱 如不爱 请离开

如果你不爱一个人,请放手,好让别人有机会爱他。如果你爱的人放弃了你,请放开自己,好让自己有机会爱别人。

有的东西你再喜欢也不会属于你的,有的东西你再留恋也注定要放弃的,人生中有许多种爱,但别让爱成为一种伤害。

有些缘分是注定要失去的,有些缘分是永远都不会有好结果的,爱一个人不一定要拥有,但拥有一个人就一定要好好的去爱他。

男人哭了,是因为他真的爱了。

如果真诚是一种伤害,我选择谎言;如果谎言是一种伤害,我选择沉默;如果沉默是一种伤害,我选择离开。

如果失去是苦,你怕不怕付出。如果迷乱是苦,你会不会选择结束,如果追求是苦,你会不会选择执迷不悟,如果分离是苦,你要向谁倾诉, 好多事情都是后来才看清楚,好多事情当时一点也不觉得苦,然而我已经找不到来时的路 。

有一种爱,明明是深爱, 却说不出来.有一种爱, 明明想放弃, 却无法放弃. 有一种爱, 明知是煎熬, 却又躱不开.

有一种爱,明知无前路,心却早已收不回来。

决定放弃你的那一刻哭了,眼泪证明了是真的很爱。

什么是勇气?是哭着要你爱我,还是哭着让你离开。男人的自信来自一个人对他的崇拜,对她的倾慕。永远不要栽培你爱的男人,你把他栽培的太好,结果只有两个:他从此看不起你或他给人偷了。追求一个人的手法不需要太聪明,但离开的手法必须聪明绝顶 !

为什么我们总是不懂得珍惜眼前人?在未可预知的重逢里,我们以为总会重逢,总有缘再会,总以为有机会说一声对不起,却从没想过每一次挥手道别,都可能是诀别,每一声叹息,都可能是人间最后的一声叹息。

也许爱情只是因为寂寞,需要找一个人来爱,即使没有任何结局。

伤口是别人给与的耻辱,自己坚持的幻觉。总是以一个难题的形式出现在感情里。

发现自己只能爱一个人在一瞬间。而且渐渐变的自私。

很多人不需要再见,因为只是路过而已。遗忘就是我们给彼此最好的纪念。

我不知道一个人的一生可以有多少个十年可以给另一个人。

爱可以是一瞬间的事情,也可以是一辈子的事情。每个人都可以在不同的时间爱上不同的人。不是谁离开了谁就无法生活,遗忘让我们坚强。

人这样的生物,仔细一看,原来是伤痕累累的。是否被爱,每个人有不同的感受。重寻旧梦的代价往往是我们付不起的。人世间的幸福,总会令人好看一点。

因为微笑,我才了解爱。

Edited by snowball

Men have two heads to think with

sometimes the one down south overpower the one up north

then shit happens and by then too late to undo all that's done

if you don't feel secure with that someone, break it off. no point day and night you think non-stop about what your bf could be doing.

there are alot more fishes in the ocean.

if you don't think you can deal with cheating spouses then don't go into a relationship.

men are bound to sway one way or the other, sooner or later.

i've had my fair share of cheating ex(s).

end of the day you have to think about and for yourself, cause nobody is going to do it for you.

more so not the cheating boyfriend of yours who decided to go have his share of fun and still think he can hide it from you.

he thought for himself there and then that the relationship you guys have is worth the risk for that few minutes of pleasure.

if he was really thinking for you, then there won't be a need for this thread

Edited by youngstud

There are a few ways to make sure your bf don't cheat

1) Take a knife and cut his face - so nobody will find him cute ever except u

2) Acid works too - but "melting face" is a personal preference

3) Or chop his body up and make him a potted plant [for those who likes gardening] then he will be with u forever plus he doesn't talk back

Of course there are many ways to keep a man but is that a r/s you are looking for?

We can't control another person, that's why we have ppl asking "Is attaching with ugly ppl better?" "Love is not sacrifice" etc etc

In the end it's just a question of lust and how strong your castle is to defend against sluts, whores and all the distraction.

I particularly like the scene from 1999 movie "Audition" extract from Wiki

"As she is torturing him, she tells him that, just like everyone else in her life, he has failed to love only her — she cannot stand that he would have even platonic feelings for anyone else, even his own son. She explains that she is torturing him to teach him the meaning of needing someone. She tells him that, "words create lies, pain can be trusted." She then cuts off his left foot with a wire saw while giggling."

If you seen that scene, that moment - you will understand the flip side of love is .......hate.

• 9 months later...

hi all, am seeking for a piece of good and sound advice as to what i should do. i am currently attached with my boyfriend for 1 year 8 months. as per all relationships, it started well and sweet and loving.

however, i found out last month that he had been having cam sex with random guys (a lot, i suspect some of the members here were his audience too) behind my back since feb 12. he had been lying to me since then also. the crux is not about the lies, its about him having this urge to have cam sex because it gives him the thrills.

personally, i cannot accept it as it is against my personal morals - i cant take the fact that my bf is showing something so private to so many different guys. initially after i found out what he was doing, he promised me that he will not cam with another guy without me. but he said that he cannot take it anymore as the urge is coming back and he might break that promise soon (its not the first promise he has broken before anyway).

im currently caught in a dilemma, i love him so much that i cant lose him, but at the same time, i cant accept what he is doing. what should i do? i sincerely hope that i can get some good advice cuz my mind is going haywired and i cant think logically.

IMO, it's not fair to you that your boyfriend is doing such things, and yes, MOST people would get the same reaction as you.

Yes, it's wrong that he's doing such things behind your back and he finds it "thrilling"

but if it's some kind of thing that he's been doing for awhile, you may need to understand that it's really not that easy to change

Personally, i can't tolerate such things if it really happens to me,

but in your case, do you really want to lose someone you love because of this?

If you really love him, you might consider TRYING to look past it and really keep trying to make him change his habit slowly

But if it really disturbs you alot, i guess.. yeah

What i'm saying is in my point of view, you can choose to disregard this

cos, cmon, almost no one can stand such things happening to them

BUT, it's your relationship nevertheless so it's really up to you on how you want to settle this,

Look aside it and try to change his habit slowly, or if you really can't tolerate it, like if it's me, then yeah..

Hope what i said might be helpful to you.

So just be  free , just be yourself. Nobody can be  the way you are.

Not ready for another relationship. Just live life and be happy.

I would say you can't really control him in this. While you may have a say about your feeling and concern, it's still up to him to see if he can control his actions. [i know how you feel, if i were u instead, yea :/]

This 'hobby' would be considered his personal thingy....so even as a bf, you should give him his personal space and well, really try to close one eye if possible. Perhaps in time, he will outgrow it and stop.

sigh, but im caught right in between of losing him or myself. either way i'll need to lose one of us.

and he's not keen in changing because he feels that it's his human rights. sigh!

Then you gotta ask yourself if it's worth it for you to cont' feeling like this or if you can look aside this..

For me, although i'm single, I feel that all r/s is give and take.

If you really treasure this r/s and don't wanna lose this, you might wanna consider looking aside this

If you feel that you really really can't accept this behavour and he's really not willing to change,

you might wanna rethink this r/s..

All in all, hope you think long and hard before making a decision, especially if you really love him alot

Then you gotta ask yourself if it's worth it for you to cont' feeling like this or if you can look aside this..

For me, although i'm single, I feel that all r/s is give and take.

If you really treasure this r/s and don't wanna lose this, you might wanna consider looking aside this

If you feel that you really really can't accept this behavour and he's really not willing to change,

you might wanna rethink this r/s..

All in all, hope you think long and hard before making a decision, especially if you really love him alot

thanks for being nice. :) but if we just started out, maybe i would have ended it already. but we've been together for so long, and im so used to him. if the inevitable happens, there'd be too big a void in my life. :(

thanks for being nice. :) but if we just started out, maybe i would have ended it already. but we've been together for so long, and im so used to him. if the inevitable happens, there'd be too big a void in my life. :(

Don't mention it. Take time to think about it or maybe talk about it to him.

Try to work somethings out between you 2 :)

What would his reaction be if you said you had web cam sex with strangers behind his back too? Not that I am actually asking you to do the web cam thing, but just to let him feel how you feel and let him understand why you object to it.

https://merlinsfolio.wordpress.com/

https://medium.com/@merlincheng
"On the Internet, no one knows you are a cat."

What would his reaction be if you said you had web cam sex with strangers behind his back too? Not that I am actually asking you to do the web cam thing, but just to let him feel how you feel and let him understand why you object to it.

he said that he doesnt mind (i tried asking him before). but of course he wont mind since he's doing it too. and since im not into this cam sex thing, it's of no advantage to me at all. sigh

Don't mention it. Take time to think about it or maybe talk about it to him.

Try to work somethings out between you 2 :)

haha. have tried to talk about it, but there's no conclusion at all. i've tried compromising by doing it together with him, or even watching him having cam sex with other guys (i was in his room, sitting at somewhere else watching him). but he thinks that its not enough.

the more important question is...

do you think he will move from having cam sex with guys online to real sex with guys in person?

he told me he wont have physical contact with other guys.. but that aside, he is perfectly fine with watching other guys jo (in person) and so on as long as theres no physical touch.

honestly i dunno if he's attached or single. haha.

haha. have tried to talk about it, but there's no conclusion at all. i've tried compromising by doing it together with him, or even watching him having cam sex with other guys (i was in his room, sitting at somewhere else watching him). but he thinks that its not enough.

If even after compromising and it still doesn't help,

sorry to say, but you really might wanna reconsider this r/s especially since it really bothers you so much

and that he's actually not wanting to change and stuff..

Take your time to sort out your thoughts before making your decision.

Just don't regret it in the end.

If you're in the losing end of the r/s and you're really trying hard, i think it's appropriate that he tries to change abit.

So yeah, slowly think this through, and once you've made your decision, don't regret it

Dump him. He was attached to you but yet still blatantly did those stuff in your full view.

i asked him to do because i wanted him to "enjoy" and i chose to be around because i just want to know whats happening. to me, if its making him happy.. i'll try to compromise a bit?

If even after compromising and it still doesn't help,

sorry to say, but you really might wanna reconsider this r/s especially since it really bothers you so much

and that he's actually not wanting to change and stuff..

Take your time to sort out your thoughts before making your decision.

Just don't regret it in the end.

If you're in the losing end of the r/s and you're really trying hard, i think it's appropriate that he tries to change abit.

So yeah, slowly think this through, and once you've made your decision, don't regret it

he told me he's compromising too, but his act of compromise was that he cut down on the cam sex? as in he told me that he didnt have any more cam sex without me anymore since i found out about it.

haha perhaps the reason why im clinging on is because im scared of being single again. esp after so long + my parents know him very well. its v hard for me to answer to the folks why he suddenly disappear.

he told me he's compromising too, but his act of compromise was that he cut down on the cam sex? as in he told me that he didnt have any more cam sex without me anymore since i found out about it.

haha perhaps the reason why im clinging on is because im scared of being single again. esp after so long + my parents know him very well. its v hard for me to answer to the folks why he suddenly disappear.

I see i see.

Well, it your r/s still, so we can only give opinions and you have to make the decision in the end.

If he's compromising and you're okay with it, then it's okay i guess.

But if it really makes you feel uncomfortable, then reconsider ba.

Everyone is afraid of being single,

but if it makes you feel bad/sad/ etc when he does such things,

then think about it.

Again, i repeat. Take yr time to think it through

haha honestly i dont think its compromising for him. its something that you shouldnt even do when you're attached, isnt it? lol. its just like im compromising by not sleeping around when im in a r/s... haha. oh wells.

yup yup, up till now i think reconsidering / give some more time sounds good to me.

its scary for me to be single again because he doesnt like me to contact my friends after i got attached with him. i've lost contacts with most of them, except for 2. and i'd be a shameless b**** if i were to crawl back to my friends after i become single. sigh! :wacko:

Hello,

1 thing I noted is your high level of dependency, quote, "sigh, but im caught right in between of losing him or myself. either way i'll need to lose one of us."

One other thing is, if you let him keep this up, how are you going to lose him or you?

You're sensitive. It's not a bad thing, but in this case it's not a good thing either. The issue is not whether to let him cam or not to let him cam, the issue is whether or not you are fine with him camming. He's stated he won't stop camming, despite your disapproval. If you want to stay, you have to choose to feel okay with him camming. That's the best solution right there. If you can't take it, monitor his cam sessions. Freaky, but it's not much different from the vibe you're channelling.

Either those, or break up, but you'll lose yourself. Why suffer unnecessarily? Be cool about it, don't give a shit unless he starts cheating in the flesh. Think of camming as watching pxxn. Be glad he isn't sleeping around with other guys.

Also, it's not shameless to go back to your friends once you're single. I've dated, broke up, gone back to my friends. Friends who do not accept you, no matter what, are not as worthy.

Edited by janth

haha honestly i dont think its compromising for him. its something that you shouldnt even do when you're attached, isnt it? lol. its just like im compromising by not sleeping around when im in a r/s... haha. oh wells.

yup yup, up till now i think reconsidering / give some more time sounds good to me.

its scary for me to be single again because he doesnt like me to contact my friends after i got attached with him. i've lost contacts with most of them, except for 2. and i'd be a shameless b**** if i were to crawl back to my friends after i become single. sigh! :wacko:

Yes i know. Give yourself some time to think about it.

And no, it's really not shameless to go back to your friends after breaking up.

Sometimes, they are the best companions you need especially during that time to cheer you up

Friends that heck about you when you need them most aren't real friends.

so don't worry too much, and take time thinking about it (:

Hi sadboy88,

Perhaps you should consider lucky that your bf of 1 year 8 mths is just having cam sex and not physical sex with others... there are many guys who are attached are visiting the suanas, ONS and cruising around behind their bfs! I even know one of my friend's bf of 10 years even bring his fb home to intro to my friend... There were even times when my friend's bf and the bf will sleep in the guest room, had Sex at nite while my friend sleeps alone in their master bedroom!!! Can you imagine that???!!! Will you be able to accept this!???

I asked my friend why he don't end this r/s? He replied that he still love his bf dearly and has gotten used to have his bf around...

So bottom line is, continue with him if you really love him and able to accept it... Otherwise just leave and find what you really want!!!!

My lesson learnt is that even if we are attached, it's still very important to be in contact with your close friends... Cos you can always turn to them for comfort, support, opinion etc whenever you faced with any problems or issues... It will alsone good to intro your bf to them so that your bf know them well and will not have any objections you meeting them or meet them together...

If he really loves you , he won't do such stuff and willing to change for you . Please don't believe in such ''open rs'' . It's just an excuse to f around .

and he's not keen in changing because he feels that it's his human rights. sigh!

u already gave ur answer when u typed this.

u and him obviously have different mindsets and perspectives about an issue so personal and sensitive. if neither of u can promise to "make it okay" then obviously there's gonna be a wedge. don't need to waste your time and his time, and don't need to make urself even more emo... just break up. it will be better.

anigif_enhanced-5397-1408658439-1.gif

u already gave ur answer when u typed this.

u and him obviously have different mindsets and perspectives about an issue so personal and sensitive. if neither of u can compromise to "make it okay" then obviously there's gonna be a wedge. don't need to waste your time and his time, and don't need to make urself even more emo... just break up. it will be better.

anigif_enhanced-5397-1408658439-1.gif

At least he was open about it and not a compulsive liar about his exhibitionist streak right, and doing it behind your back. Relationships need a give and take - if he doesn't cheat physically on you and meetup with these guys then it shouldn't be a deal breaker. Besides he seems to think its his rights so just let him be if u can overlook this habit of his :P

Brian Kinney (Queer as Folk) - There's only two kinds of straight people in this world: The ones that hate you to your face... and the ones that hate you behind your back.

Guest Ironrod

Let Uncle rod give u a different point of view.

If that guy is my bf this is what I would say.

1) As his partner I would explain to him the risk and price he may require to pay for this thrill. Cam-sex is easily recorded and can be useful to blackmail ppl which happen in the news b4.

2) if u going to show your cock and jerk off for ppl. U should consider making a pay-per-view or live jerk-off site for your bf. u get money, he gets fun isn't it fair?

3) He likes cam-sex, maybe u like outdoor sex? That is call fair trade.

Lastly, can I just inform u that 1 year 8 mths is really nothing in terms of r/s. there will be more hurdle coming both of your way. Today is cam-sex after few years he will be bored and it may become group sex then what will u do with "human rights"? Breakup after 5 years?. How many 5 years u got? Think abt it.

From Uncle Rod

Guest Throw

Dont throw good money after bad. It can 1 day or 10 years. Move on. Otherwise you could be in for more regret after waiting for 10 years and find that he is unable to change.

In life, always love and protect youself FIRST, because you must tell yourself you deserve the best, and nothing less.

When people or places you are with and in, makes you feel small, belittles your self worth, or triggers you to even doubt your self esteem,

its your Higher Self, telling you to move on.

True love and a healthy relationship should be making you feel good about yourself, believing in yourself and bringing the best of you, and not the other way round

From Madonna's very inspiring lines " There's only such much you can learn in one place. The longer that you wait, the more Time that you waste....."

Edited by TheVisitors

Guest btdt

Hey sadboy88, you're not alone. I personally had such experience with my ex before. And I'm sure there are more out there with similar experience(s).

I'll leave all the choice making advice to the rest, and choice making decisions to you.

All I'm gonna say is, the person he is and you love may seem like the right one for you, perhaps he is, we'll never know. But then again, he's still exploring, and maybe he hasn't got to a stage of his life to enjoy true monogamy. All I'm saying is, having the right person at the wrong time doesn't seem to equate to a perfect relationship. Since we'll never know who the right one for us is, why don't you take your time to look for someone you know you want, someone with qualities you love (sweet, caring, great smile, etc.), and not those you can't handle (explorers)? And who knows, maybe some time down the road, you guys might be for each other again? And by then, he might have outgrown being Dora.

No, I'm not asking you to wait for him, nor am I asking you to break up with him. It's your choice. I'm just saying what may seem right to us now, might land us in greater hurt. But if you think that holding on to him no matter what he does that hurts you so deep is best choice you can make right now, then I'm sincerely hoping he'll grow out of it soon. But if he doesn't, I guess you'll start losing who you are already. We act the way we do based on our conscience, principles, and more. Going against any of that will only be ripping who you are out of you.

Just my 2 cents' worth.

Cheer up.

At least he was open about it and not a compulsive liar about his exhibitionist streak right, and doing it behind your back. Relationships need a give and take - if he doesn't cheat physically on you and meetup with these guys then it shouldn't be a deal breaker. Besides he seems to think its his rights so just let him be if u can overlook this habit of his :P

hey. he wasnt open about it and he was a compulsive liar about his streak until i caught him. shant go into details of how i caught him. i questioned him and then he slowly told me everything (after i showed him the proof).

In life, always love and protect youself FIRST, because you must tell yourself you deserve the best, and nothing less.

When people or places you are with and in, makes you feel small, belittles your self worth, or triggers you to even doubt your self esteem,

True love and a healthy relationship should be making you feel good about yourself, believing in yourself and bringing the best of you, and not the other way round

From Madonna's very inspiring lines " There's only such much you can learn in one place. The longer that you wait, the more Time that you waste....."

haha. thanks for the inspiring advice. i always have this issue of being unable to love myself more than i love my bf. but im reaching my limit of giving in le.. =/

Guest Guest

Yes, it is good to have self worth. But like everything in life, don't overdo it and become self-centred

• G_M changed the title to Cheating Boyfriend / Lover + Why Cheat when In a Relationship? (Compiled)
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked, locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.