Male HQ

Cheating Boyfriend / Lover + Why Cheat when In a Relationship? (Compiled)

musclechub

Guest Confused

I guess I love him too much that I'm afraid of losing him. For now , we're just giving each other's space to breathe . And time . Thanks a lot guys

Guest newguy2l

just cannot not comment

some of u guys go thro life with rose tinted glasses

or read too many mills n boon romances

all guys cheat lah

especially the good ones - the hot blooded sexy ones

if we took a poll n asked how many guys cheated?

I think the answer will be 90%

if the guy acts like he loves u, accept it n move on

dont go looking for signs of cheating

in fact look the other way

u look for it u will find it

n then what happens - crying, despair

better not know - right?

just my 2 cents

just cannot not comment

some of u guys go thro life with rose tinted glasses

or read too many mills n boon romances

all guys cheat lah

especially the good ones - the hot blooded sexy ones

if we took a poll n asked how many guys cheated?

I think the answer will be 90%

if the guy acts like he loves u, accept it n move on

dont go looking for signs of cheating

in fact look the other way

u look for it u will find it

n then what happens - crying, despair

better not know - right?

just my 2 cents

so right! come on, don't be too idealistic.

everyone cheats. to me, the bond between 2 people, gay or straight, is spiritual and emotional. the physical part is added bonus.

i love my partner and we know the score. we take time off from each other and go off for individual holidays.

we live in the same house, sleep on the same bed. as long as we don't use the house and bed with other people.

we have been together for 18 years. :)

so stop looking for the perfect mills and boon's version of the 'happily-ever-after'. it ain't gonna happen, sweetheart.

your 'happily-ever-after' is how you and your partner have to strive for together.

if you can come to terms with that, your life would not be filled with all these unnecessary drama.

take care and have a good life.

Guest Ironrod

Thanks guys. He was planning to sleep w someone else . And I caught him red handed . He now said he wants to leave me eventhough I said I wanna have a talk with him .

OMG! He is such a coward!! and you like this type of MAN? I doubt he will fight for your relationship if it ever gets into trouble.

If he says "Yeah, I like to fxxk a lot of asses this life." I would feel he still a man but the way he behaves is a coward and no guts for confrontation.

Drop him! less painful for u, I swear.

Btw muscles and dick does not make a man - it's the pain he willing to bear and the guts he willing to show that counts.

Guest I'm a cheater

I agree with Newguy21 "most guys cheat"

What is cheating? Is it on a scale? And if you've cheated should you throw away a mutually supporting relationship?

I've been in a relationship for 11 yrs; I like the security and companionship. We are both over 50yrs old and have been living together in the same house for the past 6 yrs.

If you look at another guy's "package" on the MRT, is this cheating? I think so because you are "lusting" and "fanaticizing" about another guy. You have cheated in your mind. Guys do this all the time consciously and unconsciously so every guy cheats ...period.

What about going to a massage? I enjoy being touched and caressed by someone else. It is sensual for me; therefore, even though I'm paying, I'm still allowing someone to "pleasure me". Is this cheating? I think so but still acceptable.

What about going for a massage and having a "happy ending"? Is that considered cheating? I think this is definitely crossing the line; but I've done it so I'm a cheater.

If you kiss someone "closed" or "open mouthed" is one or both considered cheating? I think "closed mouth" is okay but "open" is crossing the line. However, if your thoughts are of "lusting" for more then you are cheating.

What about going to a "bath house" together. Is any contact with anyone else cheating. If you are willingly there with your partner, is anything that happens with or without his knowledge considered cheating? I think so. This hasn't happened to me yet but I do wish to experience it so I'm a cheater in my "heart".

What about standing a urinal peeing? If I purposely look at another guy's penis have I cheated? I think so but it's okay because I haven't touched it. However, because I fanaticise about wanting to "suck" it. Once again, I've "cheated in my heart".

What about masturbation? If I pleasure myself have I cheated? Yes, I think I have and yes, I've done that so once again, I'm a "cheater".

Then of course there's actually meeting up with other people with a partner's full knowledge or not. Is this cheating? Yes, I think so. I did this once with an ex-bf early in our relationship. I had unprotected anal sex. This is definitely crossing the line so I am a cheater. I still would like to do it again but haven't.

So there you have it. I'm a cheater on many levels. Does this mean I should throw my 11 yr relationship away? To my way of thinking, I would be less happy alone again then staying in the relationship.

Should I confess all this to him? No, I don't think so. I think he knows little snippets but believe he is very happy in the relationship and willing to "overlook" my indiscressions as long as I am still committed to the relationship and wanting to grow old together.

What do you guy's think?

Guest Mazyly

I agree that all of us are cheaters.its idealistic to think that we can be strictly manogomously satisfied.Perhaps the first few years,say 5-8 years u can but every gay rship evolves.cheating on the side occassionally,say once in the bluest moon,i wld say its ok.For me n bf,we have been together for almost 24 yrs,we do "cheat" but we enjoy each other companion.its not abt sex but the emotional connection we share

A person who knows how to love u and respect u, will not do anything to hurt u.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

What is cheating? Is it on a scale? And if you've cheated should you throw away a mutually supporting relationship?

I've been in a relationship for 11 yrs; I like the security and companionship. We are both over 50yrs old and have been living together in the same house for the past 6 yrs.

If you look at another guy's "package" on the MRT, is this cheating? I think so because you are "lusting" and "fanaticizing" about another guy. You have cheated in your mind. Guys do this all the time consciously and unconsciously so every guy cheats ...period.

What about going to a massage? I enjoy being touched and caressed by someone else. It is sensual for me; therefore, even though I'm paying, I'm still allowing someone to "pleasure me". Is this cheating? I think so but still acceptable.

What about going for a massage and having a "happy ending"? Is that considered cheating? I think this is definitely crossing the line; but I've done it so I'm a cheater.

If you kiss someone "closed" or "open mouthed" is one or both considered cheating? I think "closed mouth" is okay but "open" is crossing the line. However, if your thoughts are of "lusting" for more then you are cheating.

What about going to a "bath house" together. Is any contact with anyone else cheating. If you are willingly there with your partner, is anything that happens with or without his knowledge considered cheating? I think so. This hasn't happened to me yet but I do wish to experience it so I'm a cheater in my "heart".

What about standing a urinal peeing? If I purposely look at another guy's penis have I cheated? I think so but it's okay because I haven't touched it. However, because I fanaticise about wanting to "suck" it. Once again, I've "cheated in my heart".

What about masturbation? If I pleasure myself have I cheated? Yes, I think I have and yes, I've done that so once again, I'm a "cheater".

Then of course there's actually meeting up with other people with a partner's full knowledge or not. Is this cheating? Yes, I think so. I did this once with an ex-bf early in our relationship. I had unprotected anal sex. This is definitely crossing the line so I am a cheater. I still would like to do it again but haven't.

So there you have it. I'm a cheater on many levels. Does this mean I should throw my 11 yr relationship away? To my way of thinking, I would be less happy alone again then staying in the relationship.

Should I confess all this to him? No, I don't think so. I think he knows little snippets but believe he is very happy in the relationship and willing to "overlook" my indiscressions as long as I am still committed to the relationship and wanting to grow old together.

What do you guy's think?

If you know your bf minds that you have a certain kind of sexual/romantic/emotional/etc relationship with another person (be it only in your own imagination or in physical terms) and you did it with the intention of hiding from or lying to him, that's cheating.

If your bf doesn't mind or has given consent for you to do (or imagine yourself doing) something with another person and you did it with NO intention of hiding from or lying to him, that's NOT cheating.

E.g. Your bf said it's ok for you to imagine yourself having sex with a hot male celebrity. You did it. You have no intention of hiding from him. You even told him you fantasized about a hot celebrity last night. That's NOT cheating.

What do you guy's think?

Lol, you're 50+ but your reasoning is so immature.

1. Masturbation is not cheating. (dont be rediculous)

2. Looking at other guys' dick/ass/watever is not cheating. Watching pxxn is not cheating

3. Meeting ppl for dinner, hang out, hugging, kissing (not using tongue).. Are not cheating

4. Meeting and having sex with other guys with the consent and approval of ur bf is not cheating

5. Massag without happy ending is not cheating

6. Cheating is only when u do intimate things with other ppl without the approval of your bf.

Cheating is bad. If you already cheated, try to confront your bf and seek for forgiveness. Unless u're sure u'll never cheat again and u know if u tell him, it will hurt him too much, then keep it a secret and continue to build your rs with ur bf.

If you have not cheated but are tempted to have sex with someone, discuss it with ur bf.

I guess I love him too much that I'm afraid of losing him.

Please search your heart to see if

1) you really love him too much that you are afraid of losing him,

or

2) your fear of losing him has translated in your heart that you love him.

It is a big difference.

I wish you the best of luck, whatever the outcome. Be strong for yourself.

Guest newguy2l

why I cheat

I may be your bf

but u dont own me

90% maybe but u will never see the hidden 10%

when I think u are a bitch

when i think u have no sense of humour nor taste

when i want to fxxk around

the 10 % will hurt u and so i dont tell/show u

but this 10% is still me and will not go away

this 10 % makes me Me - get it!

so if u love me

love me 90% and allow me to keep my 10%

and in return i promise to love u in my own way

and try not to hurt u

to the best of my ability

Guest Disguting

why I cheat

I may be your bf

but u dont own me

so if u love me

and try not to hurt u

Then tell ur bf about ur hidden 10%. Dont use the word "love" here cos love means never cheat (even in thinking)

You're just a slut and try to cover ur sins.

So even ur 90% normal and 10% disgusting, add up, you're still disgusting. Get it?

Guest Whatever

I'm confused . I found out my boyfriend just cheated on me. I don't wanna break up with him, and I feel like having a talk with him . Anyone here faced the same problem before ? And how did you resolve it ? Thanks a lot

"Adultery" is quite common in the gay circle. Most importantly, end of the day, did he return home and have you wrapped under his arm in bed and kissed you in the forehead whispering nothing into your ears? If yes, than all other matters are forgivable and he can have many other side dishes he wished as long as he kept you his main course.

Guest Disgusting

"Adultery" is quite common in the gay circle. Most importantly, end of the day, did he return home and have you wrapped under his arm in bed and kissed you in the forehead whispering nothing into your ears? If yes, than all other matters are forgivable and he can have many other side dishes he wished as long as he kept you his main course.

Relationship is all about emotions and expectation. Whatever shit u do, just let ur partner know. There's no such thing as "cheating is common among gays so accept it". Cos if ur partner expects to have a monogamous rs, he will feel very hurt when he finds out about ur shit.

Have an open relationship. It helps. But play safe.

why I cheat

I may be your bf

but u dont own me

so if u love me

and try not to hurt u

hope i'll never find a bf like this.

It's common, yes. I've seen it. :(

But I still find it unacceptable.

How to seek revenge 101: Know him. Befriend him. Make him trust you wholeheartedly. Destroy him. Utterly.

By typing this I fear no one's gonna friend me. :c

To tterrynick

Congrats on 18 years together.it will take some time but eventually people may take off their rose colored glasses long enough to actually read your reply. Far to many people are lost in the fairytale view of relationships rather than dealing with the reality, and the reality is it takes a lot of work to make them work.

Hugs!!!!!!

To tterrynick

Congrats on 18 years together.it will take some time but eventually people may take off their rose colored glasses long enough to actually read your reply. Far to many people are lost in the fairytale view of relationships rather than dealing with the reality, and the reality is it takes a lot of work to make them work.

Hugs!!!!!!

yes seeker, don't we all want a fairytale life, but if you are content and sincere, isn't that a fairytale in itself?

hugs back!! :)

Guest Confused

How do you trust your bf? I do have the negative thinking that he might be playing around behind me :( how do you know if he's cheating on you? :(

I think space is most important or else your bf will go further away from you.

Sometimes such negative thinking destroys the relationship when there was nothing serious in the first place.

Guys have their ups and downs so sometimes they may not sound so caring like before.

Well, if you really want to know if he's cheating, you got to stalk him though he won't like it.

Or your friends may notice him flirting around.

Image00109.jpg

I'm always running after you.

You are my ideal.

You are me.

Guest xhamster

How do you trust your bf? I do have the negative thinking that he might be playing around behind me :( how do you know if he's cheating on you? :(

i often have these thoughts too.. as much as i try to keep mind open, i still feel things have changed subtly..

Guest imseeker

i often have these thoughts too.. as much as i try to keep mind open, i still feel things have changed subtly..

solution: step back from the relationship and give yourself some emotional space from your bf. Then assess the situation. don't feel like you have to die-die continue being in a relationship with him. DON'T BE THAT ATTACHED TO HIM. Just take it easy and be kinder to yourself.

Guest trust-no-more

i have stopped believing in 'trust' since years ago

i have had too many partners who fooled around behind my back

and i do not think there will be any one person (gay) who will stay mono

but nothing shld stop you from seeking your mr right

just dont paint a beautiful picture in your head that everything will be like fairytale

it just do not work that way

• 1 month later...

We are lover for 12 years and we are not into a "open relationship."

Both of us are using Iphone, we have Grindr and Jake'd applications on the phone.

There is nothing wrong about it as long we knows what we wants.

We welcome new friends and chats.

Thus, it is how you trust him and have confidence in yourself.

If he wants to "play around," he don't need Grindr.

Cheers!

This is sooo amazing. U have been with ur partner for 12 years. I love to keep my current relationship with my BF for at least 100 years but I do have worries, questions that scare me sooo much on my mind. I will really need tips from you about how to keep ur relationship with ur lover that long . Seriously thats what I need more than anything now. If u have contact email, can I possibly have it? Thanx

no matter what's the outcome, speak to him, tell him how you feel,

ask him what he want from this relationship?

1) open relationship & accept what he is, if you really can't let go & give him up,

2) leave him & find someone that will treasure you,

actually is not complicated, only whether you want to face the facts not.

Edited by snowball

Talk to him, and ascertain his ideas or beliefs on what defines a relationship. You two may be cruising in the same boat, but he may have a different route in mind.

I know it is painful losing someone you love, but to keep one who does not love you by your side is akin to holding on to a key that no longer opens a lock. A relationship is defined and developed by the persons in it. You must play your role and if he gave a good justification, it is only rational to forgive, tolerate and move on with him.

I caught him red handed seeking sex online . And have not confronted him . I'm afraid of losing him at the same time . What should I do ? :'(

Guest Musclebtmbear

Well... Me and my bf have been together for 22yrs. He told me that he like to visit the saunas for ONs. At first, I was not agreeable until I caught him going saunas behind my back. So I rather he tells me that he went rather than me hearing about it from someone esle. But I do have some rules for my bf... Like no exchange of hp numbers and bring any one home....

路面的野花不要采 is so Teresa-Teng, so pleasant yet outdated!

Remember guys we do not own our boyfriends!

They are humans and not robots/puppets.

They have their right to do whatever they want.

Instead of confronting him and in order to avert "shouting" matches,

it would be best to accept that he has a little CCA on the fringe.

Just put a pack of condoms and tell him that you love him and want him to be healthy.

Yes he should be allowed to have these ONs.

He will return to you as 野花哪有家花香。

痴痴地等

Edited by abang

Guest accountable

They have their right to do whatever they want.

but when one is in committed relationship

shouldn't he be accountable for his actions to his partner?

his partner also has the 'right' to assume he wont do anything to hurt him (eg: by having ONS, etc)

just thinking aloud

Guest Black Widow

I caught him red handed seeking sex online . And have not confronted him . I'm afraid of losing him at the same time . What should I do ? :'(

Refer to the thread "Cooking For Your BF"

• 1 month later...

I'm planning to expose my bf in front of him that he actually is cheating on me all these while . But I'm not sure if i should . Anyone here did this before and what was the outcome ? I'm confused :(

exposing? telling the truth isn't exposing dude... cheating is annoying so i support u on this

"The two of us are living in the same era, believing in the same future

Yesterday’s tears and today’s smiles will stay true

We’ve experienced the same pain, we’ve gathered the same kindness

And we’ll turn them into the strength to live on tomorrow"

progress - ayumi hamasaki

If i were you, i will purposely act as if i didnt know anything. Until one day i told him on a special event. Like when he wanted to kiss u or something. He will definitely shocked. Physcholgy torture is the best way man!

kissing ur bf should be an everyday thing, or as often as possible, not for special events... lol.

"The two of us are living in the same era, believing in the same future

Yesterday’s tears and today’s smiles will stay true

We’ve experienced the same pain, we’ve gathered the same kindness

And we’ll turn them into the strength to live on tomorrow"

progress - ayumi hamasaki

Guest zappyzac

It doesn't matter whether you expose him or not. What matter is your intention for exposing him. I have a friend who was once caught in a similar situation and he told me that the reason he confronted his cheating BF is because he wants his cheating BF to admit that he is wrong. Whatever the case is, understand you own reason for wanting to confront him before you actually do, because you need to be prepared for his reply beforehand.

What if he confesses to you, and beg for your forgiveness? Do you love him enough to ignore his mistakes? What do you want him to do before you can forgive him? How do you make sure he won't repeat the same mistake again? Can you really trust him again after all this? Do you even want to keep him as you BF?

What if he confesses to you, and tells you he don't love you anymore, and wants a break up? Do you slap him and walk off? Will you cry and beg him to love you more? How are you going to act? What are you going to say?

What if he denies it? How are you going to take it being lied to again, right in your face?

These are just some things that you should think through before you confront your BF, so that you can be best prepared to face anything he throws you without you losing your cool. Anything can happen, but stay calm and I'm sure you will make it through.

I'm planning to expose my bf in front of him that he actually is cheating on me all these while . But I'm not sure if i should . Anyone here did this before and what was the outcome ? I'm confused :(

dear vc

you should think about what will happen after you 'expose' your bf; what are you planning to achieve in 'exposing' him? are you prepared for things that may happen after you 'exposed' him ?

long time ago (hehehehe), someone told me that he heard my ex was seen dating another cute guy. at that time, i just wanted to find out if it was true and the reason for doing it. it was not a confrontation as i just wanted to find out if there was something wrong with our relationship. i sat him down and asked him - he kept quiet, he didn't give me explanation; he just shut down. it was not the end to me as i kept an open mind. so there and then, we broke up just before a movie - he left, i went in for the movie ;)

if the situation arises, hear him out but also be fair to yourself. it's not the end of the world.

It's obvious he is cheating on me. My main motive to expose him is to make him admit his faults too . And yes , I will be forgiving as long he won't repeat the mistakes . Only then the rs will be stronger when there are no 'holes' . I'm just afraid he denies or be mad at me . I don't know what other possible situations may arrise :(

Maybe you can try not going in with the mindset of 'exposing' him as it can be confrontational and it can put your bf on a defensive mode. Hope you can find a right time to talk to him. We may never be able to predict how he will react so you can stop worrying on that. He can be denying everything, he can be mad at you, but he may open up to you too.

Guest Dont cheapen urself!

If he is married and he can have sex with you, means he will have sex with another gays. He have it all! He have both vagina and penis and he have a family who he can rely on when he grows old! We have nothing. All we get is a momentarily high, which might in time developed into a "love", but will he divorce for u? Dont think so!

So all people like us please have a backbone, stop being foolish to allow yourself to be cheapened by having sex with married guys. You are at a losing end no matter what.

Please don't let those assholes think that we gays are prostitutes for them to fk when they are bored playing with vaginas and to avoid getting any other female mistresses pregnant. Please don't create the impression to those married guys of all gays are temporary sex relievers and are all desperate for a fk and will do anything to please them!

They'd made their choice when they said the vow to their wife, they made their choice to give in to their parents or family members' pressure, they should devote to the girl they choose to marry.

They can't have both!

As for cheating gay bf, i know its hard to accept, but if they started chatting with u lesser, easily angered when they meet u, pushing meeting dates or stop going out when you ask them to and told u he don't have money or don't want to waste money, receiving calls that will make him move away from you or stop letting you touch his hp, put password to their computer, then most prob they are cheating. Start checking their sms and call records, there will odd to be some traces of cheating evidence you can find in his hp, then move on to chatlogs, newly installed hardware like webcam, check if he got new underwear that are branded or sexier. Caught one of my ex having sex and meetups with ppl from irc, grindr, suspected when he started to go out lesser with me, being less sexually active and stop paying for his own meal when he goes out on a date with me and insist on me paying otherwise he won't or don't have money to go out. Best thing is to humiliate and exposed him infront of all your gay friends and expose those ppl who might be one of your gay friends on the spot as well.

Guest Guest 2

life is too short to worry about all this silly problem.who pay for meal.if u dun have a steady hand dun get a bf so simple.

you sounded like life is too short to not fool and cheat around, if you got a steady hand you can cheat all you wan, so simple. you asshole

I dont agree that you should "expose" him.

If he wants to have some physical contact with others outside your relationship, let him do it.

If he wants to stray away, let him do it...

You must learn to let go.. if the relationship ends...

My 2nd favourite singer from Hong Kong

随想曲 徐小凤

曲:顾嘉辉 词:郑国江

前望我不爱独怀旧

名利我可以轻放手

是我的虽失去他日总会有

不惯全力寻求

难辨你的爱真与否

缘尽我可以轻放手

若你的心想变怎样都会变

想要留亦难留

渴望是心中富有

名和利不刻意追求

请收起温馨的爱意

留在心中好象醇的酒

存着要经过春与夏

内心也经过喜与忧

让我一生拥有轻松节奏

心里无欲无求

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lh-7qbGWaOE

this seems to be the main excuse for people sleeping around even if they have a bf. I mean... doesn't anyone think about WHY they got together with their bf in the first place? Maybe the sex is good and all yada yada but... it's something else, right? The happiness and emotional attachment you feel when you're with him.. isn't that love, and isn't that what is most important? Finding "hot fun" with some other hot people with "no strings attached" or some dumb term like that is ridiculous & unacceptable.

well said .... i agree with this totally :clap: :thumb:

Guest Return

... As for cheating gay bf, i know its hard to accept, but if they started chatting with u lesser, easily angered when they meet u, pushing meeting dates or stop going out when you ask them to, receiving calls that will make him move away from you or stop letting you touch his hp, put password to their computer, then most prob they are cheating...

yah... the usual signs...

• G_M changed the title to Cheating Boyfriend / Lover + Why Cheat when In a Relationship? (Compiled)
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked, locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.