Male HQ

Dirty Talking Top 2

Guest BM

Waah really paiseh got people like my story.

Actually the moderators here are too sensitive lah. Like Johnny said when I asked him why he fxxk men so open let people know, he said -"hahaha know then know lah. This is no bad things, I do even more badder things that I don't want people to know." The people here can say all they want, I never mind.

Is it worth it? Did you hear me complain or not? Some people here want commit suicide even because cannot get his dream man. So why I little bit also want to complain?

Actually I also don't know why Johnny liked me. If like me you dare to ask him or not? I scared wait after asking he think very not worth it then I die.

Of course I know what Johnny doing, sometimes we sex with his friends. I treat it like 3some loh, no harm he earn a bit money. Actually counted now only 3 friends, not many.

Actually I am quite scared of Johnny. But the second time, he still like ti ko pek want to rape me when he see me. After he fxxked me and fxxked me, I also die so tired. We sleep together. I wake up by him go 3 time already inside me. I dare not ask the first question but I want to know so I ask another question indirect.

"Why you fxxk me like ti ko pek like that so many months come out from prison like that?"

Then suddenly he stopped, looked very unhappy. I also surprised so much I also stopped. I so scared to move he still holding my legs up. We 2 like become stones.

Johnny -"not happy is it? then go home lah"

"no lah no lah, sorry hoh sorry hoh"

Still not move like stone.

Suddenly he started fxxking me again but slower. When he finished, he just sleep there. I had to go get towels to clean for him.

Then I hugged him but he pushed me away. So we sleep there stare at the ceiling. I go switch on TV for him. Then the show is for the police crime watch.

Then I hear him sigh. I tell him very sorry.

Johnny -"you want to know why I like ti ko pek? You see TV lah, people like me always go in in out out of prison, you don't know meh?"

I know but too scared to say.

Johnny-"go inside, no good food, no good sleep, no good sex...very hard life you know"

I know but too scared to say.

Johnny-"now I outside, I must enjoy good food, good sleep and good sex because tomorrow I kanna go inside also can. Some more inside no place to hide for sex but you see men always naked bathing everyday and most have hard cocks because we all always so horny. Only at night we quietly hand gun use newspapers to keep our juice then throw in toilet. But we can hear each other doing but never talk about it. We only talk about fxxking women. I like men also but every night hear the shake shake can make me mad also. So I think if come out I must fxxk and fxxk until I can die. I don't care what people say, I must enjoy sex like mad how I like because I am born ti ko pek cannot have no sex one."

Now I know why. No wonder he fxxk like mad and talk to me so dirty. After that I not so scared of him and understand why he always need money. But he never ask me for money. I enjoyed sex even more.

But after a few months, I hear he went inside again for selling pirate CD. After he come out, still always call me out to fxxk me. He always only do small crimes so he will not go prison long time. But after his second times, he disappeared. I hear he go Thailand to do his business, there not scared go prison.

A good story with a "heart."

I know some people that had been to prisons. Once a while, they have that "faraway" look in their eyes and their face would turned grim when they were unintentionally reminded about their time spent in prison.

Years back, I got to know a few "uncle bengs" from this straight sauna call GoldLeaf at Selegie Road. Their bodies were filled with tattoos. Although they probably knew I like men, they never look down on me. I believe that was probably due to the fact that with what they had gone through in their lives, meeting a gay man who like them is not a really bad thing.

Some serious hanky panky goes on in the steam room of Gold Leaf with these people. And I wasn't the only one doing it. :rolleyes:

Some readers may also recalled that the rub back there was initially done in full view of the bathing area. Some of these guys had full erections when the obviously gay rub back guy was scrubbing them. They later moved the rub back to a secluded corner where nothing can be seen - although the clientele remain the same.

Thanks again BM for an excellent and sensitive end to your story.

Guest Tickled

i also say and think BM is true to himself. BM very simple guy with simple attitude. all men got brain but many take the brain and start calculate about morals. i think and think and i think that men usually very careful in their actions.

last time i told my friend i liked threesome, or watch orgy actions. wah, left right center i kenna. he said i no standard and cheap. can tell me that i go high school also wasted. i like no face left. skali, life is funny lor. what you double standard always you kenna hantam by your own words. one day, i agreed to go for threesome and skali reached hotel, alamak, the third guy my that friend.

anyway, back to BM. i think as long you happy, anybody comment also no use. cos they also dont know you. they dont know your past. they dont know your history. they dont know your moral values. i say, you shiok fxxk and you got go home feel good, that is good enough. so long you no kill, no fight, no steal, i think must make life happy more important.

johnny and you also fxxk no tell people come and see. so like that, whatever actions inside room no cause public inconvenience is better. but can let me say abit or not? i say can fxxk but better always use rubber. then hor, dont fxxk n fxxk until you cannot walk home hor.

BM,

For all its worth.. You are living out a fantasy I have benn having in my mind for years.

I always have this thinking of fxxk or being fxxked in "public". In the past I use to like going to 17 and do it in the public area on the third floor or was it TC.

But people there so shy. The max i get is someone in a room.

My take is this...

If you like this fellow, carry on. He seems very straight forward and no pretense no attitude...

Good for you.

Guest saunagoer

*****Comment by BW Moderator********

Post deleted because it was irrelevant to the topic and also trying specifically to start a quarrel with a member. I have told you guys not to bring up the issue I have locked.

Move on SG. Let the matter rest.

What about step back to think deeper and see the whole scenario again?

Sometimes things are not as simple as it is.

:B)

That kind of thinking will bring about the fall of man. Those kind of deep thoughts can start war.

If you've never heard this quote before, it goes something like,

"The more you think about it, the more it'll crumble."

• Guest locked this topic