Male HQ

Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)

Lungker

7 hours ago, aboy8 said:

any advice for first-timers on what to expect?

5 hours ago, Eric1069 said:

What you expect can determine what to expect..it depends on you..haha

7 hours ago, 96humanhere said:

Really want to check it out lei, but is this place very safe?

Have an open mind, its a social club for all men to men, like a indoor nudist camp.

Reject politely, dont get into fight over men.....are pay to enjoy and relax

99% are nice people , only 1% may be bitch

Nude tanning is avialable at the back of TV Room

Guest own Locker

Extra precaution, bring your own padlock to double lock.

Bring your own drinks, towels etc if u are not into sharing

Do not bring mobile / torches, into dark alleys and corners.

Enjoy

last time i went to keybox , i couldn't find steam room , i think , only after i read this forum , I can guess it's near the toilet.

I go inside dark room and go to corner room at the right and ...I think guy and standing there in the dark just to get blowjob.

so many guys in the standing and very few doing the blow i guess.. in the darkroom , many guy holding their dick and walking around..

nobody call and talk to me , show me any sign and don't know what should I do either.

but in the end , I couldn't wait any longer , just go to dark corner , grab one guy in dark , hold each other dick , then I call him out from the dark and go to another room.

then we blow each other till shoot..

but it's bad experience because he is way older than mine...at that time , i can't think too much because i can't find any guy to start.

don't know about other ..for me it's very difficult to have fun inside..

how do we communicate inside? just go and touch their body? hold their tool and see if they like? any guide? thanks 

Guest go more often
3 hours ago, MrAnalyst said:

last time i went to keybox , i couldn't find steam room , i think , only after i read this forum , I can guess it's near the toilet.

I go inside dark room and go to corner room at the right and ...I think guy and standing there in the dark just to get blowjob.

so many guys in the standing and very few doing the blow i guess.. in the darkroom , many guy holding their dick and walking around..

nobody call and talk to me , show me any sign and don't know what should I do either.

but in the end , I couldn't wait any longer , just go to dark corner , grab one guy in dark , hold each other dick , then I call him out from the dark and go to another room.

but it's bad experience because he is way older than mine...at that time , i can't think too much because i can't find any guy to start.

how do we communicate inside? just go and touch their body? hold their tool and see if they like? any guide? thanks 

haha.. just go more often.. you will know... you already answer yourself... just go and touch.. if no reject... just continue.. if reject,,,, go for another one...

12 hours ago, MrAnalyst said:

so bro, guys here are all just for sex  ? i thought , some are looking relationship ...

All of us going to sauna are looking for sex and willing to do it with the right person.

And I also think that many of us look conscious or unconsciously

for a relationship unless we already have one

or we live too far away for one to be practical.

Edited by Steve5380

On 11/12/2018 at 6:13 PM, MrAnalyst said:

so bro, guys here are all just for sex  ? i thought , some are looking relationship ...

Might have chance that you might find your mr right there, but chances quite slim.

On 11/9/2018 at 3:27 PM, Guest Somehot said:

Also some other hot dudes too.

One hot, tall, dark dude who was leaning on the wall next to the bed most of the time.

Nice guy who didn't reject anyone touching him, but seems picky when it comes down to it.

Some muscular prawns too.

Had fun with one of the twinks, he was just interested in jerking off tho.

i enjoyed those who didnt reject 
Saw a taiwanese guy (at shogun) on business trip/training to sg , he has only one night to "play around"

KB, maybe harder to find those who didnt reject 

On 11/12/2018 at 11:18 AM, MrAnalyst said:

just cos he is so much older  (but i guess so long it is not granduncle or grandpa abv level should be fine)? hence it is a bad experience?

:(

u should have guessed if it is at the dark corner what does that mean, right?

1 hour ago, -Ignored- said:

just cos he is so much older  (but i guess so long it is not granduncle or grandpa abv level should be fine)? hence it is a bad experience?

I am a grandpa.  So I wonder, are grandpas bad experience?

One can be a grandpa at 34 y.o. 

One makes a baby at 17,  the baby grows up and makes his own baby at 17.  Then, 17+17 = 34 and with a cute little grandchild!

my grandpa definition is by legal definition ie legal age 

of course a grandpa can look or dress young

your definition is an acceptable exception case too
In sg society, now all choose to give birth late 

those who marry young eariler, are likely straight

I have heard of some relatives marrying late and then i saw them at sauna , so they pretend to get marry after some persuasion...

i have seen tons of case of pp telling they are of certain age when they are 10yrs older than their legal age
(looking young should be even truthful in telling your actual age, NOT an opportunity for 1 to lie about his age, pp tend to use advantage at a wrong way)

MrAnalyst said he has bad experience w someone way older .....

Guest Boobie trap
4 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

:(

u should have guessed if it is at the dark corner what does that mean, right?

Sometimes you will touch the saggg boobies of a GRANDMA in the streamroom or dark room leh.... Very traumatizing and so scary 

we will all get old one day and priorities is no longer spending time (when one day u face life and death u will understand it truly) in a gym or go for  a jog
- good to see everything in a positive light too, an aged person yet able to let u cum definitely is a good experience!

it is still grandpa's, grandpa's man-boobs ie moobs but younger boyz have them too https://funnyjunk.com/funny_pictures/3623882/Use+the+force/9
which is why i seldom go into steamroom (too hot also for me) and dark corners (too dark to even walk even though some will lie down and let the rest suck) - no no for me

Knowing it is traumatizing then better stop goin into the darker corners

Edited by lovehandle

Guest Old Timer
4 hours ago, Guest Boobie trap said:

Sometimes you will touch the saggg boobies of a GRANDMA in the streamroom or dark room leh.... Very traumatizing and so scary 

I'm already 60+yo grandpa level :shhh: I'm proud to say that I'm fit and muscular.

In the dark steam room, there's this unspoken groping play where they will touch you all over and guess your age and musculature from the firmness of your flesh,smoothness of your skin and size of your biceps and the cup of your boobs.

Call me vain or not, I don't mind watching them play their little guessing game on me.

First they'll touch my head to check that I'm not botak.

Moving down they'll feel my face to image how I look and whether I have nice smooth complexion.

Then they'll move down to check my boobs whether it's big and firm, not manboobs, then they'll cross over to size my biceps.

Then they'll slide down to my tummy to check my abs.

Only after passing their inspection  then they'll be willing to feel for my cock and serve me by sucking it.

Even though I'm a bottom, I still protect my behind by standing with my back against a wall because sometimes in the middle of being serviced, a group will start to form sound us, groping each other. There'll inevitably be a top amongst them groping everybody's behind looking for a bottom. The truth is that though I enjoyed getting groped down there, I enjoyed it too much that I lost control and  too weak willed to resist when that top literally pulled me out of the steam room to enjoy my body in a private room. At this stage of arousal, he don't care that I have salt and pepper hair of old man. I hate it when people think that old men are pitiful and we should be grateful they give us charity fucking. 

Guest First time

On Thursday 15 Nov. 

Was sitting at the locker area when 2 guys came out of the maze with 1 sitting next to me and the other cute guy sitting in front of me. 

The 3 of us went to the room... I told them it was my first time. 

The cute guy friend told me that they had spent a long time and could not find anyone of their type but I am their type.

If you are here, please sound out n continue the review.

Hi all. I’m new here. Always wanted to go to keybox but scared la. Passed by KB, but scared to go in. Haha. Yup I’m a gay sauna virgin. How’s the crowd on weekday afternoons? 

Guest Keybox Experience
9 hours ago, Guest Mly34 said:

Hi all. I’m new here. Always wanted to go to keybox but scared la. Passed by KB, but scared to go in. Haha. Yup I’m a gay sauna virgin. How’s the crowd on weekday afternoons? 

Yes first few times are always very challenging. It also took me a while to get used to gg saunas.

You may want to go with someone first. And go with the mentality that you are using the facilities there like any other clubs, it may help you ease your anxieties.

Also, be prepared for a "culture" shock during your first visit.

Weekdays crowd are pretty decent in KB. Usually after 6pm, the crowd will start to form.

On 11/16/2018 at 8:47 PM, Guest Old Timer said:

I'm already 60+yo grandpa level :shhh: I'm proud to say that I'm fit and muscular.

In the dark steam room, there's this unspoken groping play where they will touch you all over and guess your age and musculature from the firmness of your flesh,smoothness of your skin and size of your biceps and the cup of your boobs.

Call me vain or not, I don't mind watching them play their little guessing game on me.

First they'll touch my head to check that I'm not botak.

Moving down they'll feel my face to image how I look and whether I have nice smooth complexion.

Then they'll move down to check my boobs whether it's big and firm, not manboobs, then they'll cross over to size my biceps.

Then they'll slide down to my tummy to check my abs.

Only after passing their inspection  then they'll be willing to feel for my cock and serve me by sucking it.

Even though I'm a bottom, I still protect my behind by standing with my back against a wall because sometimes in the middle of being serviced, a group will start to form sound us, groping each other. There'll inevitably be a top amongst them groping everybody's behind looking for a bottom. The truth is that though I enjoyed getting groped down there, I enjoyed it too much that I lost control and  too weak willed to resist when that top literally pulled me out of the steam room to enjoy my body in a private room. At this stage of arousal, he don't care that I have salt and pepper hair of old man. I hate it when people think that old men are pitiful and we should be grateful they give us charity fucking. 

60+ and still fit and muscular ?  Incredible!  Under the cover of darkness inside the  steam room, you must have been sucked by many young guys.

Don't read and response to guests' post

17 hours ago, Guest Keybox Experience said:

Yes first few times are always very challenging. It also took me a while to get used to gg saunas.

You may want to go with someone first. And go with the mentality that you are using the facilities there like any other clubs, it may help you ease your anxieties.

Also, be prepared for a "culture" shock during your first visit.

Weekdays crowd are pretty decent in KB. Usually after 6pm, the crowd will start to form.

can share more of what you did during your first visit? like what should i expect, what should i do, maybe what happened during your first visit..

Guest Keybox Experience
6 hours ago, aboy8 said:

can share more of what you did during your first visit? like what should i expect, what should i do, maybe what happened during your first visit..

My virgin visit to saunas was not at KB actually, but basically they are the same. And I did not do anything much.

Before you go, read as much as possible about the sauna you intend to visit.

Try to go with someone if you can.

The whole place is actually like a place for relaxation. The shock happens mostly in dark maze and sometimes the steamroom.

You DO NOT have to do anything against your will. Just go there walk around, enjoy the facilities and see what goes on around you.

As a first timer, you may also need more time to get used to the very dim lightings in the dark maze and steam room.

Not that I am very experienced...

1. Register with ID

2. Pay, Collect towel & ask for condom

3. Find locker and put away stuff. Keep HP away

4. Shower throughly please 

5. Can check out steamroom (likely to be touched, if u don’t want, stand in corner and fold arms)

6. Explore other facilities 

7. Enter dark maze when ready. Wear according to the theme. If nude, then enter naked. Eyes may feel discomforted 

8. If u like someone, eye contact or give a slight touch. If u don’t like someone, move away. Can give slight smile, don’t have to be rude. 

9. Go to room if u found someone. May wanna ask some relevant questions before. Eg T/B?  Don’t forget about condom (see 2).ALWAYS BE SAFE.

10. Ask for number if u wanna know him better. 

11. Continue 7-9 if u still have it. If not shower and go home

12. May feel guilty

Something like that. 

(May defer as someone may just hit on u right at the locker or showers. LOL)

Edited by orangejava

1 hour ago, coffeejunkie said:

i’m kinda free today.. is it a good time to go within the 4 to 5pm time frame? or will it be a ghost town???

You only need one cock (or one anus depending on your taste).

The choice should be definitely wider after 6 but even before there will be at least 5 cocks.

2 hours ago, ExoticTop said:

You only need one cock (or one anus depending on your taste).

The choice should be definitely wider after 6 but even before there will be at least 5 cocks.

Yah, just one cock to deflower the virgin ass and mouth.  But the face and body that the cock was attached to is more important than the cock itself. 

Don't read and response to guests' post

14 hours ago, orangejava said:

1. Register with ID

5. Can check out steamroom (likely to be touched, if u don’t want, stand in corner and fold arms)

7. Enter dark maze when ready. Wear according to the theme. If nude, then enter naked. Eyes may feel discomforted 

8. If u like someone, eye contact or give a slight touch. If u don’t like someone, move away. Can give slight smile, don’t have to be rude. 

9. Go to room if u found someone. May wanna ask some relevant questions before. Eg T/B?  Don’t forget about condom (see 2).ALWAYS BE SAFE.

12. May feel guilty

Something like that. 

I don't really know why but I find this quite cute :D

14 hours ago, orangejava said:

1. Register with ID

12. May feel guilty

Something like that. 

So cute...No 12. 

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.