Male HQ

Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)

Lungker

Guest UncleGoodu
45 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

There are free entries at certain times for K boizzs category from everyday except peak Thursday nude nites, Saturday peak nude nites .

Sunday have free entry for them at certain times refer to website.

Free entry for them is to attract the paying Tops who get to choose the fresh meat , and hungry bottoms.

Like bees are attracted to honey, like ants are attracyed to sugar, like butterlies are attracted to nectar.

I'm at my 50s. The first time I went to KB was very excited as there are many young boys. But after a few visits, I noticed it's always the same young crowds and they only stick to themselves only. I know myself and I'm not going KB again to create the unwanted crowds and paying more. 

Guest Student

Upon reading this forum on this topic, I thought i would like to share my inputs as well. I used to be a frequent KB sauna go-er.

1. This happened about two months ago. I was climbing up the stairs to the second floor where the shared bed is located to realise that there was a puddle of lube on the stairs! I almost slipped and fell! Not sure how the lube puddle ended up there but i took the liberty to quickly get a tissue and wipe it, fearing that someone might get hurt. 

2. There is this small bench squeezed between two walls, in the dark maze and near the exit leading to the pantry/ water dispenser area. I went in from the other side and was about to leave at the aforementioned exit when i almost stepped into a puddle of what seems like pee! (I doubt anyone would want to spill that amount of water on the floor purposefully) By no means am i disrespecting you if you happen to have a fetish for watersport or golden shower or that you have some health condition that you could no longer stand and had to release. but please be responsible for it and have it cleared.

Likewise for any other sauna users, please be civilised and responsible. Most of us are there to have fun and have a good time, please do not spoil the mood by being irresponsible and worse still blame the management for everything. They shouldn't be held accountable for everything as if we are being super considerate users to begin with. 

2 hours ago, Guest Student said:

Upon reading this forum on this topic, I thought i would like to share my inputs as well. I used to be a frequent KB sauna go-er.

1. This happened about two months ago. I was climbing up the stairs to the second floor where the shared bed is located to realise that there was a puddle of lube on the stairs! I almost slipped and fell! Not sure how the lube puddle ended up there but i took the liberty to quickly get a tissue and wipe it, fearing that someone might get hurt. 

2. There is this small bench squeezed between two walls, in the dark maze and near the exit leading to the pantry/ water dispenser area. I went in from the other side and was about to leave at the aforementioned exit when i almost stepped into a puddle of what seems like pee! (I doubt anyone would want to spill that amount of water on the floor purposefully) By no means am i disrespecting you if you happen to have a fetish for watersport or golden shower or that you have some health condition that you could no longer stand and had to release. but please be responsible for it and have it cleared.

Likewise for any other sauna users, please be civilised and responsible. Most of us are there to have fun and have a good time, please do not spoil the mood by being irresponsible and worse still blame the management for everything. They shouldn't be held accountable for everything as if we are being super considerate users to begin with. 

Looks like have to be careful in keybox when walking around and even sit on their chairs etc, cause you might find pee, lubes and even cum!

21 hours ago, LeanMature said:

What kind of stuff ?

Walk around with a butt plug stuck in me. If it’s crowded, it might get pulled out. Easier to also keep cum on my body after I get cummed on since many guys love to touch here and there and end up wiping the cum off my body. And also easier to molest other guys lying on the shared beds without being disturbed (like getting my ass fingered or chest massages by hands from behind)

On 11/25/2018 at 8:01 PM, Reganboy said:

I was at KB at 5pm... It was quite crowded but the crowd is almost all senior people and out of shaped bodies. 
Seriously, not even 1 acceptable one is in KB, i left at 7pm feeling super disappointed.

Yes, steam room and sauna is up. Sauna is not even hot. 

Crowd is indeed disappointing for a Sunday evening. 

Maybe crowd is better on Friday and Saturday...

I was there on Sunday 5-7pm. I'm a regular fit and tall guy. Met a beng-looking fit guy in the dark maze and both of us hooked up. Had a great time with him. So I guess it depends a lot on your luck. 

20 minutes ago, Smiles said:

Can anyone enlighten me how to get the lifetime membership??? 1st time to keybox.... Thanks.... 

Just register as a member.. It's a one time, lifetime membership fee. No need for annual renewal. That's all.. Enjoy! 

Guest just go
2 hours ago, Smiles said:

Can anyone enlighten me how to get the lifetime membership??? 1st time to keybox.... Thanks.... 

You have been asking on this for an extended time. why don't you just go down and ask at the counter or shall we get the impression that you just need to create some personal issues to convince yourself in going to Keybox or creating reasons not to go?

On 11/25/2018 at 8:57 AM, Smiles said:

Thanks for the update on NO ANNUAL FEE. But their website still mentioned about annual fee and the entry fee is for non-member. http://www.keybox.com.sg/rates.html

Maybe KB should update their website. 

On 11/25/2018 at 9:25 AM, Smiles said:

Sorry. My bad..... I got mixed up.... :P

I was trying to find out about the lifetime membership, how to apply? Never been there before and wanna try. Thanks. 

13 hours ago, Smiles said:

How old are you? Are you are kid?

Why is it so hard for you call just Keybox and ask?
Are you on wheelchair and can't get around without someone pushing you?

You expect people to give you info when you can simply just call them and ask.

Raise your hands if you are an idiot and someone will attend to you!

On 11/25/2018 at 2:03 PM, Asianboinkers2 said:

Hi …. If I just like to have HJ …. and not others such as BJ … is it an offensive to be there?

Not at all.  You can HJ him, but mostly people like to have BJ. Some insistent ones will push your head down and some  just walk away when you did not go further than HJ.

Don't read and response to guests' post

1 hour ago, TwoChnBTMs said:

any report on Thursday Aniki night yesterday ?

a hot dude with tatoo at his back from HK.....make everyone happy by fucking him. 

sometime make our singaporean dude/gay useless to cruise  - he sort of easy friendly straight to the point while other "prawn face type" play hard to get. Well, we can classify him easy one but hey - we are here for release of sexual frustration motive only but why act class like discreet, chossy and demure gesture.

he got non stop proposal/action.

my field report before evening - left the same time with him.

Guest PRISCIOLLA
1 hour ago, TwoChnBTMs said:

what is prawn face?

Actually, the term 'prawn' was used to described Singaporean hunky guys with very good six pack, eight abs , beefy arms, veiny biceps, good nutrition well fed body, nice dark tan, hair salon cut hair, expensive nice body cologne but face is CMI.

some is of the opinion that since majority Sinkiporeans are descended from farmers and laborers from back in china , their facial features reflect that peasant origin features, like wide face, big fleshy noses, slitty lopsided eyes, facial bone structures that are squared around the jaws.

Hence , like eating chinese steamed prawns, you pluck away the heads and consume only the delicious juicy body of the prawns and discard thr head, no matter how big and full of brain hae kor it has.

So it was said that Spore hunks has good body becos of good early nutrition until adulthood, plus the benefit of National service military training definitely helps, but facial features most gay travellers comment that its neighbours like thailand , vietnam, hk, taiwan etc etc men have more refined, and beautiful face features altho they cannot match Sinkiepore when it comes to outright body muscularity and bulk.

PRAWN eat only thr body but head which is face can discard.

Hope it explains.

On 11/25/2018 at 6:59 PM, Cruisingboy22 said:

Anyone there now? How is the crowd?

On 11/26/2018 at 1:18 PM, Cruisingboy22 said:

Is there anyone in Keybox?

1 warning point for posting ads. If you are caught posting such ad in the discussion in the Main forum again. You will be suspended.

3 hours ago, Guest PRISCIOLLA said:

Actually, the term 'prawn' was used to described Singaporean hunky guys with very good six pack, eight abs , beefy arms, veiny biceps, good nutrition well fed body, nice dark tan, hair salon cut hair, expensive nice body cologne but face is CMI.

some is of the opinion that since majority Sinkiporeans are descended from farmers and laborers from back in china , their facial features reflect that peasant origin features, like wide face, big fleshy noses, slitty lopsided eyes, facial bone structures that are squared around the jaws.

Hence , like eating chinese steamed prawns, you pluck away the heads and consume only the delicious juicy body of the prawns and discard thr head, no matter how big and full of brain hae kor it has.

So it was said that Spore hunks has good body becos of good early nutrition until adulthood, plus the benefit of National service military training definitely helps, but facial features most gay travellers comment that its neighbours like thailand , vietnam, hk, taiwan etc etc men have more refined, and beautiful face features altho they cannot match Sinkiepore when it comes to outright body muscularity and bulk.

PRAWN eat only thr body but head which is face can discard.

Hope it explains.

A CMI face goes well with a muscular body while a handsome and cute face goes well with slim lean body.   

On 11/30/2018 at 8:31 AM, Diamond said:

a hot dude with tatoo at his back from HK.....make everyone happy by fucking him. 

did you mean he let everyone f him? or he f everyone?

On 11/30/2018 at 8:31 AM, Diamond said:

sometime make our singaporean dude/gay useless to cruise  - he sort of easy friendly straight to the point while other "prawn face type" play hard to get. Well, we can classify him easy one but hey - we are here for release of sexual frustration motive only but why act class like discreet, chossy and demure gesture.

Thats why I usually prefer foreigners because they are more friendly and not much air about their attitudes. 

1 hour ago, SuperHUNGRYbtm said:

Single Fee Member =one time price , no need be a member.

Ya but the Single Fee Member or so called non member is damn expensive, $22!!!!

Guest Sextisfied

Its been a long while since I've been to a g sauna. My first experience was at Hercules, which I think is defunct now. Last Sat was my 2nd time and my first at Keybox.

Here's a low-down on my visit :

a.  Reached arnd 5pm. Registered as member and paid $15 (haha my age !)

b.  Locked my stuff and proceeded to take a shower, cleaned myself and then checked out the rest of the venue.

c. Quite a huge place I must say. Checked out the dry sauna though I would prefer a wet one as the heat wasnt strong enough. I barely perspire at all inside. A few guys came in but nothing steamy happened. No steam mah..Haha.

d. Checked out the steam room. Super dark and cant even decipher any sillouettes inside. Just really dark shadows that moved really slowly around..Haha.

e. Then found the door which opened to the legendary dark maze. Was told its skin nite, so I had to disrobe my towel to enter.

f. Once inside, it was a constant stream of bodies moving all over the maze. Took me a while to understand the maze network with numerous rooms that seem to be endless.

g. Was quite uncomfortable with being totally naked but can see alot of guys that cover their kkj with their palms as they walked around, so I did the same.

h. Once I was feel comfortable, I start to allow myself to be groped and do the groping too. Groped a few which is to my liking but it was just touch-and-go type.

i. Then I see an entourage of guys going into a really dark corner and I followed suit. It was really dark inside with many bodies slithering. Wow, feels like alot of action happening. A guy pulled me into this arms and start to kiss me all over. Oh what a great kisser...my ears..my tits and then my abdomen. Though I dun have an inkling of how he looked like at all.

j. Then I feel another pair of hands with really busy fingers trying to ply open my butt crack. I felt really uncomfortable as I wasnt ready to be fked at all. So I pulled myself away, though I really enjoyed the kissing and being kissed so affectionately.

k. I continued to walk around the maze and then a cute young guy pulled me aside and shoveled me into one of the rooms. Inside, we wasted no time in feeling each all over. He had a strong hard cock. We are like uninhibited wild animals and tussled on the bed. I was on top of him. He moaned quite loud as he was enjoy my kkj rubbing between his thighs. I think I came with some precum. However, strangely, my kkj stopped responding. I think the moaning sort of turned me off..too guniang LOL. I then thank him, unlocked the door and walked out.

l.  Continued my prowl. Went into the dark corner numerous times to feel and to get my body and kkj feel again and again. So shiok. 

m. After abt an hour, I met this really hunky guy. I cant tell his race, maybe angmoh coz he spoke with an accent. He grabbed me and we entered one of the rooms. Inside, caressed each other like some wild beasts. Instinctively, I reached down to grab his kkj...Oh wow ! Super thick and huge. Though barely discernible with the loud thumping music, I can hear him taking out a condom and slathering some lube onto his palm. True enough, he flipped me on my back so I was sort of pinned down on the vinyl bed with my legs up. I can feel his huge monster searching for my orifice to enter..... Its just too huge and I really dun think I can take it. So I told him its not possible. Instead, I flipped up and sat on him, letting him rubbed his huge kkj against my butt. He loved it as we kissed. I kissed his forehead and can hear him moaning..Haha so sweet.

n. Then he flipped me down and we started to do the frotting thing. His huge thick kkj rubbing against mine. He was really strong and the thrusting made me so high..that I came auto. He came too with a growl. We then cleaned up and left the room.

o. Feeling really sextisfied after an hour, I went to shower and left the place around evening time. Really wish I had exchange number with that hunk but too bad we didnt meet outside the maze. Hope in my next visit, I get to meet this wild beast again !

Guest Hot Swimmer

Went to Keybox yesterday evening time. Keybox was crowded with mix crowd of uncles and boys. Was tired so laid on the mattress to sleep. But soon someone touched my tight and sucked my cock. My cock went hard rock and the guy sucked me real good until i shot and shot my hot juice into his hungry mouth. He licked me clean not a single drop waste and he swallowed all. After he left. Another guy laid beside me wanted to suck me lol. I sat up and left the bed as i need to restore energy.

After shower i went into dark maze, many guys inside hanky panky. Saw a few cute guys. Then feeling sleepy again, i went upstair to sleep. Suddenly felt someone touch my tight and then a warm mouth went on my cock. The guy sucked me for sonetime but i could not cum to feed him. Then someone handed me a condom hahaha... dont know what for... i just laughed silently. He then requested to sit on my hard cock. I left for steam room. Some cute guy jerked me off in the steam room. After that i showered and left Keybox totally spent feeling empty ball haha... :D

Guest JohnSlutty28
On 12/1/2018 at 4:13 PM, Guest Guest said:

Ya but the Single Fee Member or so called non member is damn expensive, $22!!!!

OMG!!  $22, for a single visit. I totally agree that it is very expensive. Not worth going in. 

Guest bullshitty comments
1 hour ago, Guest JohnSlutty28 said:

OMG!!  $22, for a single visit. I totally agree that it is very expensive. Not worth going in. 

No worry can always go to other place like Cruise pay 10 for 1 year membership and 28 for entry on weekend... if my mathematics are still correct comes up to S$38...

Keybox is 22 for "expat" or one time visitors. Locals can always get a "life" membership., which entitles you to S$15 entry fee on busy times (weekend).

If you know the rentals in Singapore, then stop complaining about expensive.

At Jumbo Seafood the chilly crab is probably not cheaper....  but you wouldn't get it served with fresh milk.

Please move on and leave us alone with your bullshitty comments.

20 minutes ago, Guest bullshitty comments said:

No worry can always go to other place like Cruise pay 10 for 1 year membership and 28 for entry on weekend... if my mathematics are still correct comes up to S$38...

Keybox is 22 for "expat" or one time visitors. Locals can always get a "life" membership., which entitles you to S$15 entry fee on busy times (weekend).

I am a frequent visitor to Sg.  Due to this membership discrimination, I choose to go to TMC/Shogun instead. Only been to Keybox once.

I guess I am just a cheapskate.

Guest field report / sat 1 dec

Sat 1 Dec after 6pm. There wasn't any queue inside the cashier area or outside, however inside it was quite with plenty of guys. you had to queue up a bit to shower, around 8pm maybe a bit longer. Most rooms very full, many guys standing at the corridors. The dark maze was extremely full, had to push through if rude if you wanted to reach all different corners. Plenty guys taking advantage and touching your private parts. The disadvantage: the air quality very bad at the dark maze area. Luckily I was pulled out by a hot 30s guy with a nice huge dick to a room who sucked me passionately once the room was locked, then he begged to fuck him but after a while he only uttered, it's damn huge. He left the room to get some poppers and we continued. He even pushed his ass in and out like in frenzy. I loved the doggy style while kissing him in front and pushing my dick inside him. As it was the first time, I came more or less fast. He left with complimenting my dick "damn you have nice big one". LOL. Took a shower and a walk around the alleys. Went to the steam room, but not so many guys there. The dark maze was in fact too full with guys, difficult to move around. Plus near the entrance one guys must have slipped his poppers the smell was too much to take. Outside at the lockers was one guy already dressed near the wash basins or gargle basins looking at me with admiration. Love it. gave him some glances and walked nearby but he didn't want to exchange a number and I was not fully satisfied yet. Went back to the dark maze. after 8.30pm it got a bit less crowded. (just on a note earlier there were guys again with those luminous watches, I told the staff outside). A younger guy couldn't resist my tool and suck me off. As a bad boy I pulled it out of his mouth shortly before I came and slashed it into his face instead. LOL. Took a shower. Later, there was a nice Chinese chap but it seems I wasn't his type or he was to shy to follow into a room. Went to the steam room, a guy rounded off my dick with his lips and I pulled on a condom and gave him a ride. Just don't like that guys always need to interfere and try to touch you at the your dick while you are doing it.  At 9.30pm still quite full with plenty of guys, didn't want to empty my balls to zero as going on a business trip nearby some days later and  ...

Pros: One guy for everyone (maybe not the super twinks), rooms available when you need them, got second towel without any problems. Enough space to walk around. Ethnics mix is quite ok too, would have wished for more Malays.

Cons: Air very bad at maze (ventilation is not sufficient), would wish a better pantry. many touch'ers even on the corridors. The watch wearers at the maze should be stopped. It's annoying. Keybox should post someone just in front the last maze or doors to ask them to leave them off.

Guest cheapskate
34 minutes ago, auri said:

I am a frequent visitor to Sg.  Due to this membership discrimination, I choose to go to TMC/Shogun instead. Only been to Keybox once.

I guess I am just a cheapskate.

I m staying in Singapore. but I never went to Shogun. Always had the feeling what I read and heard could go a gay porn cinema in New York instead to get the same crowd as Shogun.

Ten Men. I just don't like the place anymore. Absolute was ok. but the type of guys changed since it is Ten Men.

Is the pricing so different from Ten Men and Keybox?

Why don't get a membership. in fact as I know Keybox would give you one on presenting a passport.

1 hour ago, MoonlightPiers said:

Just now I went to KeyBox for the first time (Hooreii !!) from 4 pm - 5 something. First, I went to shower and the guy (thank you so so much) beside me talked to me and he decided to bring me around and tell me what area is this and that. Then, after that I decided to CRUISE !! I was walking around and there were guys leaning against the wall and I could hear loud moaning inside those locked room. There is one particular hunky Caucasian. I saw him walking toward upstair, so I followed and then after a while he came down and walked all the way to the back of the dark maze. He quickly got surrounded by lots of guys. The guys surrounded him by licking his nipple, playing his chest, touching his body and of course his DICK.

I did not have a happy ending, I went inside a room and jerked off using the lube provided. It was supposed to be a happy ending, if I decided to clean my ass and have a condom with me.

Btw, I am looking for the guy who I sucked for a while and you told the other guy in the room to 'fuck me' and I was like I did not clean and my ass. So you guys left. Before I left, I met you again at the locker place and we had a little bit of chit chat (dumb me because I forgot to ask for his number). I am the formal wear guy so please message me if you seen this.

The Main forum for meant for discussion. Not Hooking Up.

You get a verbal warning. The next time you post such ads in the Main forum will get you a warning point.

23 hours ago, Guest cheapskate said:

Why don't get a membership. in fact as I know Keybox would give you one on presenting a passport.

Their website states this:

• Lifetime membership is at $10, only applicable for local residents and foreigners working or studying in Singapore.

Guest never asked
18 minutes ago, auri said:

Their website states this:

• Lifetime membership is at $10, only applicable for local residents and foreigners working or studying in Singapore.

They never asked me for any passport or anything just registered my membership some time back after they shifted to One Seven.

Try your luck...

As far as I know their $10 membership fee is an error from the old Keybox at North Bridge Road and seems not to be applicable.

I would just go and try...

Guest google generation
46 minutes ago, CumdrinkNgo said:

Anyone can tell me what is ANIKI Nite?

What is the different between skin nite and Aniki Nite ?

Dos and Don't ?

Not from the google generation is it?

No effort no gain. Even me as a foreigner am able to do a quick internet search on the term Aniki...

Urban Dictionary

Loosely tranlating to "older brother" or "big brother".In common Yakuza (Japanese Mafia) slang, "Aniki" is a term used for a Yakuza of older, or senior rank within the family, and is said as a title of respect from a lower ranking family member to a higher.

It means Elder brother in japanese.
a-re wa aniki?(Is that your older brother?)

Always need someone to hold your hand like a small boy....  I m not from the google generation either but learned to help myself.

On 12/5/2018 at 12:50 PM, CumdrinkNgo said:

Anyone can tell me what is ANIKI Nite?

What is the different between skin nite and Aniki Nite ?

Dos and Don't ?

Aniki night is targeted at older men and skin night would mostly have younger people imo. Personally one of my favourite as I get to touch skin-to-skin and mature guys are more huggable.

22 minutes ago, repressednerd said:

Aniki night is targeted at older men and skin night would mostly have younger people imo. Personally one of my favourite as I get to touch skin-to-skin and mature guys are more huggable.

yeah makes sense, looking at the pricing

On 12/5/2018 at 1:41 PM, Guest google generation said:

Not from the google generation is it?

No effort no gain. Even me as a foreigner am able to do a quick internet search on the term Aniki...

Urban Dictionary

Loosely tranlating to "older brother" or "big brother".In common Yakuza (Japanese Mafia) slang, "Aniki" is a term used for a Yakuza of older, or senior rank within the family, and is said as a title of respect from a lower ranking family member to a higher.

It means Elder brother in japanese.
a-re wa aniki?(Is that your older brother?)

Always need someone to hold your hand like a small boy....  I m not from the google generation either but learned to help myself.

So Aniki night is for younger guys in search of older guys ?

Guest Krishna
3 hours ago, Jim.boy said:

I was on keybox last nov, nobody likes me becoz I have a tanned skin at that time. Mostly chinese are popular there.

Lately, KB make me a happy person when I go there. After Queen resort closure, I finally found a saunas which got more Indians and the place is clean and the staffs are very indians friendly too.  

Went to Aniki night and could smell strong poppers in the air that night. Not too sure how it helped in non-anal activity but I was sandwiched between three young guys sniffing poppers, who took turns to tongue kiss me, make me blow them etc. One of them even hugged me so tightly, maybe under influence of poppers. Some of the tops who took turns to ram me were also sniffing poppers. Haven't been rammed that rough and hard so it must be the poppers. One of the tops had the same body type as my friend's boyfriend whom I think is hot, so imagining it was him ramming me was kind of hot. :ph34r:

Met a muscular flex guy who also loved his poppers. Was so strong that I kept coughing. Stayed behind with him since it's also nice to have a muscular body to hug, and he reminded me of a past crush. Ended up cumming all over me, but he was nice to wipe the cum off my body. Decided to leave when he asked if he can be my boyfriend.

57 minutes ago, repressednerd said:

Met a muscular flex guy who also loved his poppers. Was so strong that I kept coughing. Stayed behind with him since it's also nice to have a muscular body to hug, and he reminded me of a past crush. Ended up cumming all over me, but he was nice to wipe the cum off my body. Decided to leave when he asked if he can be my boyfriend.

Wow.. Isn't that like your ultimate fantasy? And he took the effort to wipe his cum off your body too.. 

Why leave when he wants you around longer..? 

21 hours ago, manehiso said:

Wow.. Isn't that like your ultimate fantasy? And he took the effort to wipe his cum off your body too.. 

Why leave when he wants you around longer..? 

Needed to catch my bus home. And he's probably falling too much in lust. Some guys regret later when they do things in a moment of passion.

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.