Male HQ

Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)

Lungker

Guest Cummander

Today is my 5th time to KB and then I saw this hunk again whom I saw on my 1st visit. Malay, hunky, tall, lean muscular bod and walks around naked with his big cock dangling. What a sight !! Anyone knws who this hunk is ?

RDR, thanks for the detailed field report, I was there too last night (8 to 11pm). Indeed many new faces yesterday, am not suprised if we had crossed paths & rubbed shoulders without knowing haha. 

I  actually went again today (4.30 - 7.45), though not as crowded but still good with around 80-90 guys, quite a number of young fit yandao.

My highlight of the day was to lend a listening ear to this gorgeous looking boy who has fallen for his straight buddy. My own personal life hasn't been smooth sailing either, hopefully by sharing my stories will make him a stronger man.

3 hours ago, Guest Cummander said:

Today is my 5th time to KB and then I saw this hunk again whom I saw on my 1st visit. Malay, hunky, tall, lean muscular bod and walks around naked with his big cock dangling. What a sight !! Anyone knws who this hunk is ?

I think should be indian. He is a regular there. Dont really like him, had a brush with him before, quite bitchy and rude, will glare at you if you accidentally bumped into him at blind corners.  

There is another more matured Malay hunk, always in trunks or boxer briefs. This one is more low key and harmless.

40 minutes ago, Guest Truth said:

I think should be indian. He is a regular there. Dont really like him, had a brush with him before, quite bitchy and rude, will glare at you if you accidentally bumped into him at blind corners.  

There is another more matured Malay hunk, always in trunks or boxer briefs. This one is more low key and harmless.

I think the cock that I sucked last week. 

4 hours ago, Guest Cummander said:

But doesnt he always , or most of time, cover his dick with his hands.

But, actually he is friendly , chatted with him ....

while he was standing near the entrance to the lockers.

But I m not sure what types of guys he's chasing....

9 hours ago, Guest maybe said:

But doesnt he always , or most of time, cover his dick with his hands.

But, actually he is friendly , chatted with him ....

while he was standing near the entrance to the lockers.

But I m not sure what types of guys he's chasing....

Well, if you got it flaunt it, if you haven't hide lor.

Usually Indians will go after their own kind or caucasian.

20 hours ago, Guest Cummander said:

Yup. Great fun when in bed. Gonna love that moaning 

Guest disclosed yourself
21 hours ago, BJason18 said:

RDR wrote a nice review tho

I  think that ranting from someone after RDR's review was already deleted out prior to your own post... So Moderator was referring to get back or stick to topic to warn these posts, which were removed...

Ko te tokanga nui a Noho.

Guest chocopuff
2 hours ago, cocopuff said:

Is keybox clean? And any suggestions on which day should I pay the visit? 

Boy! Clean is something subjective. In general it is somehow clean but if the cleaners don't come after it might not be clean.

I personally wear slippers at the shower area and often at all parts because of fungus and foot warts.

If you are a first timer and very shy then you maybe go on a weekday from Tuesday to Thursday or more to the after hours on a weekend (after 9pm). If you are not shy and want something happening then you might go Fridays to Mondays (inclusive).

The description from RDR is ok, but sometimes overcrowding might result in less action or a disappointing visit as there are too many people around, rooms are always busy and you might get touched at every corner. Big crowd must not mean a successful visit. It always depends what you want and what you are looking for.

If you are a youngster and looking for around same age sex partners, I think the Tuesday is the young boy night where entry for certain people below some certain age is free or at a lower entrance fee.

There are theme nights, check the website.

12 minutes ago, Guest chocopuff said:

Boy! Clean is something subjective. In general it is somehow clean but if the cleaners don't come after it might not be clean.

I personally wear slippers at the shower area and often at all parts because of fungus and foot warts.

If you are a first timer and very shy then you maybe go on a weekday from Tuesday to Thursday or more to the after hours on a weekend (after 9pm). If you are not shy and want something happening then you might go Fridays to Mondays (inclusive).

The description from RDR is ok, but sometimes overcrowding might result in less action or a disappointing visit as there are too many people around, rooms are always busy and you might get touched at every corner. Big crowd must not mean a successful visit. It always depends what you want and what you are looking for.

If you are a youngster and looking for around same age sex partners, I think the Tuesday is the young boy night where entry for certain people below some certain age is free or at a lower entrance fee.

There are theme nights, check the website.

Thanks for the guide, do they include slipper there?

3 hours ago, Guest chocopuff said:

It would be nice to have magic powers,

so that when you arrive you make everyone pass through a sorting station

where the unattractive are diverted to the locker room to dress and exit,

and the attractive ones are left for you to choose.  :wub:

Guest PolyBoi

Is entry based on exact age (by date of birth) or by year? I have a friend who's turning 18 in March, and wanna go together for first time this week, but not sure if can enter. 

5 hours ago, Guest PolyBoi said:

Is entry based on exact age (by date of birth) or by year? I have a friend who's turning 18 in March, and wanna go together for first time this week, but not sure if can enter. 

For me, I will go a day after my 18th birthday. Just find it not very auspicious to visit a sauna on one's birthday. Since he has already waited so long, no harm to wait another month.

9 hours ago, raphkoksg said:

Havent been to a sauna before. What can I expect? Do you usually walk around barefooted? And like what to do after entering one? Hahah

Barefoot.  Take a shower after entering.  Then pick the guy you want to lose your virginity to. 

Don't read and response to guests' post

Guest disclosed yourself
11 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

It would be nice to have magic powers,

so that when you arrive you make everyone pass through a sorting station

where the unattractive are diverted to the locker room to dress and exit,

and the attractive ones are left for you to choose.  :wub:

Steve5380, you have just violated the Principle of Non-Discrimination in Blowing Wind! How could you! 

Humph!

Watashi wa kyoko desu doko desuka

3 minutes ago, LeanMature said:

Barefoot.  Slippers and streetwear not allowed inside the maze.   

Flip flops allowed, saw increasing number of guys wearing that inside the maze. 

1 hour ago, Guest Newbie said:

Thinking of checking out KB today between 3pm to 6pm, anyone care to share how's the crowd during this session ?

It is really a bet. Today is free for those from 18-25yo, so the odds are....

2 hours ago, Guest Newbie said:

Thinking of checking out KB today between 3pm to 6pm, anyone care to share how's the crowd during this session ?

There are now 37 .. no wait 38 people now in the sauna.

27.8% of them are below 30

72.85% are vers bottoms

1 minute ago, TopChinese said:

72.85% are vers bottoms

Don forget to give the breakdown for executive/casual, handsome/plain/cmi, undies type as well haha

31 minutes ago, cocopuff said:

Usually what's the best time to go? Before 10 or after?

I feel best time to go is before 8.30pm, after that all most top would have cummed & flex become btm. Sun- Thurs ~People will start leaving from 9.30pm onwards. 

Guest disclosed yourself
6 hours ago, Guest Newbie said:

3 hours ago, TopChinese said:

72.85% are vers bottoms

Looks like TopChinese is working at Keybox that he has the numbers so handy. Did Keybox invest in some new software, Sauna Analytics 5.0 extended....

27.8 % below  30 doesn't say whether the balance is above 60y, the median age should be then 43.61 years.

The second number on the vers bottoms is not clear either, because wouldn't it be more 72.85% vers and bottoms.

For clarification I would like to know whether this second number includes those bottoms who feel they are bottoms but never had any anal sex before?

Lastly, I am sure his numbers are wrong, because if it is true, then he (as a top) would not have any second to spare in writing this because his tool in high demand to satisfy all vers and bottoms....

Maramara nui a Mahi ka riro i a Noho.

Guest disclosed yourself

if you are very social minded person, going after 10pm is a good deed, because you can help the staff to clean up the place....

Ka mate kaainga tahi, ka ora kaainga rua.

Guest disclosed yourself

2 hours ago, Guest Truth said:

I feel best time to go is before 8.30pm, after that all most top would have cummed & flex become btm. Sun- Thurs ~People will start leaving from 9.30pm onwards. 

Just wonder how Guest Truth would know whether cocopuff is looking for tops or bottoms?

He wha tawhara ki uta, he kiko tamure ki tai.

Guest Inspector Gaga
1 hour ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

Looks like TopChinese is working at Keybox that he has the numbers so handy. Did Keybox invest in some new software, Sauna Analytics 5.0 extended....

27.8 % below  30 doesn't say whether the balance is above 60y, the median age should be then 43.61 years.

The second number on the vers bottoms is not clear either, because wouldn't it be more 72.85% vers and bottoms.

For clarification I would like to know whether this second number includes those bottoms who feel they are bottoms but never had any anal sex before?

Lastly, I am sure his numbers are wrong, because if it is true, then he (as a top) would not have any second to spare in writing this because his tool in high demand to satisfy all vers and bottoms....

Maramara nui a Mahi ka riro i a Noho.

Any 5 year old will know Top Chinese was being funny & mocking Guest Newbie...you really take it so literally. OMG! Wahahah!!

2 hours ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

if you are very social minded person, going after 10pm is a good deed, because you can help the staff to clean up the place....

Ka mate kaainga tahi, ka ora kaainga rua.

Oh no! Guess I miss the timing.

1 hour ago, Guest Weedayoffpeak said:

Does anyone know how is the 'crowd' on weekdays between 1pm-5pm?

Planning to go over that period.

1-4pm will not have many people. There will be some, but I guess mostly mature ones? 

People will come streaming in after 4pm, then more after 5pm and 6pm when they end work. 

Edited by free2play

1 hour ago, free2play said:

1-4pm will not have many people. There will be some, but I guess mostly mature ones? 

People will come streaming in after 4pm, then more after 5pm and 6pm when they end work. 

so 6 to 9 will be the best time to visit?

Guest Weedayoffpeak

I always go after office hour.. alot more crowded.

just wondering how it would be during office hour.. will there be more younger crowd or alot more mature crowd..?

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.