Male HQ

Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)

Lungker

7 hours ago, Guest Coming said:

Is that true that non-Singaporean has to pay S$22 for single entry? Or does it depend on your age? Thanks

Even non Singaporean who are not members with Keybox have to pay the single entry fee.

Compared to US or Europe  or even HongKong/Taiwan the single entry fee is quite cheap. (in particular the relation to price and people inside the Sauna may be even more thrilling)

For sure in Malaysia you pay less for the entry, but the facilities are quite yucks (and bring your own condoms n lub) there.

If you want more thrill for a cheaper price, can go Sauna in Jakarta, and afterwards you will be a TV star, yep, because they gonna broadcast you with full face picture...

Sorry, but this extra excitement you won't get here in Singapore...

PS: Please note that the taxi trip from Changi to your illegal Airbnb flat at Yew Tee might cost you S$45 already (plus 5 bucks extra if you arrive on the weekend...) and on a nighttime when there is no MRT train anymore, oh my god, it's gonna be expensive boy...

Do you need a Gay travel guide? My charges are just 200 per hour....

Hope you will be coming at the sauna....

Guest grab n slap
2 hours ago, Fabian1298 said:

I’m new to kB.

after registration,at the locker area do I need to 

undress everything b4 I can go in?

It's up to you. You can go naked (make sure you have a 8incher and hardon) but unless on some dress code nights, where you have to go naked or in swimwear, you can always dress up with a skirt, high heels and wonder bra but not sure if you might attract the right people then. Everything is up to you...

there is another thread here at blowing w about Sauna etiquette, eventually you want to read it first before you go.

And how is it about browsing the different themes at the Keybox website???

Don't grab and slap any dicks there, that is very rude.

As young meat I m sure the guys will chase you anyway...

If you like someone just whisper to him: "Hey babe, wanna walk on the wild side?" or anything suitable to attract him following you to a room.

I hope for you that there are some younger guys, but there is no guarantee...

Guest grab n slap
4 minutes ago, Fabian1298 said:

So it’s optional to wear underwear in right

oh babe, you can wear underwear or go nude, it's up to you, but I m not sure what theme they got tonight.

And please if you want to wear underwear then bring such torn out underwear with holes (or the fake brands that JimBoy/Shavedboy bought at Patong Street Market from Bangcock!)

I think that worn out underwear is called the 'uncle type".

At least if you wear such type, can peak through if your bulge is a real one or just a small one...

I always have to repeat myself! Now even the google generation can't find the "Search" tool anymore to search for sauna etiquette at blowing wind...

Can someone please hold him at his dick and guide him, please...

4 minutes ago, Guest grab n slap said:

oh babe, you can wear underwear or go nude, it's up to you, but I m not sure what theme they got tonight.

And please if you want to wear underwear then bring such torn out underwear with holes (or the fake brands that JimBoy/Shavedboy bought at Patong Street Market from Bangcock!)

I think that worn out underwear is called the 'uncle type".

At least if you wear such type, can peak through if your bulge is a real one or just a small one...

I always have to repeat myself! Now even the google generation can't find the "Search" tool anymore to search for sauna etiquette at blowing wind...

Can someone please hold him at his dick and guide him, please...

Babe your funny! I keep on laughing.. lol you made me smile today.

Guest KKJiao

I hv been to g saunas in BKK, Tokyo, Taiwan and HK. I must say the ones in SG are the worst. Not becoz of the facilities, but becoz of the self-entitled inconsiderate bustards who think they can grab any cocks tightly they want, regardless of any harm they cud hv inflicted in the process.

Again, tonite, some old CB went around grabbing dicks and squeeze my balls so tightly it hurts. You knw who you are, old balding skinny lao CB gay ! Just becoz its dark and cloaked in anonymity doesnt entitled u the licence to hurt anyone.

Knw some manners and etiquette pls, if u desire someone, move closer and feel their arms and gradually up their chests. If they recipocrate, then u advance to the dick zone. If they push your CB hand away, means they dun desire u. U dun proceed to forcefully grab their dicks, geddit ??! Next time, I no pan-chance. Do that to me again and I will by force twist your CB finger till it breaks.

Guest old is gold
1 hour ago, Guest KKJiao said:

I hv been to g saunas in BKK, Tokyo, Taiwan and HK. I must say the ones in SG are the worst. Not becoz of the facilities, but becoz of the self-entitled inconsiderate bustards who think they can grab any cocks tightly they want, regardless of any harm they cud hv inflicted in the process.

Again, tonite, some old CB went around grabbing dicks and squeeze my balls so tightly it hurts. You knw who you are, old balding skinny lao CB gay ! Just becoz its dark and cloaked in anonymity doesnt entitled u the licence to hurt anyone.

Knw some manners and etiquette pls, if u desire someone, move closer and feel their arms and gradually up their chests. If they recipocrate, then u advance to the dick zone. If they push your CB hand away, means they dun desire u. U dun proceed to forcefully grab their dicks, geddit ??! Next time, I no pan-chance. Do that to me again and I will by force twist your CB finger till it breaks.

Didn't I pay for the "groping" with the entrance fee? Aren't you there for me to grope?

And didn't your parents teach you to speak more respectful to older people?

I m old I lost my pride already, I don't bother but want to get some hype too at the maze...

I m as selfish and inconsiderate as you are!

1 hour ago, Guest KKJiao said:

Stop going to keybox, dont step into saunas, end of problem.

No fire means no smoke, 

the moment you step in, its open season for hunters,

宁可杀错,也不放过,

机会难逢,

If you are young , fit , muscular, good looking, you are the bait that keeps saunas alive and you churns and  spin the feeding frenzy.

No bait, no sharks, 

No cadets , no business.

No honey , no bees swarm.

Stop going to saunas, then old cbs will stay at home to knit.

Guest old is gold part 2

Ok. first you don't need to make such a long story here but should have scolded the guy directly. If I see someone approaching me and fear he will try to touch my dick I will tell him off directly : " Don't touch me!"

In fact it aren't only "seniors" who touch you, I m in my early 40s and young guys try to touch me too. Maybe because I m bigger tooled.

However, complaining here won't change the attitude of those gropers (if they read this or are able to read this).

You might be right manners in other neighbouring countries might be better, but the Singaporean is ruder than others in general. would there be that word Kiasu if....

=> open your mouth, that's the only thing that will work. You need to scold them directly, nothing else will stop them to touch "easy" prey...

Guest old is gold ctued
6 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

Stop going to keybox, dont step into saunas, end of problem.

No fire means no smoke, 

the moment you step in, its open season for hunters,

宁可杀错,也不放过,

机会难逢,

If you are young , fit , muscular, good looking, you are the bait that keeps saunas alive and you churns and  spin the feeding frenzy.

No bait, no sharks, 

No cadets , no business.

No honey , no bees swarm.

Stop going to saunas, then old cbs will stay at home to knit.

I think with the honey and bees you got something wrong. Should be the other way...

He will continue going sauna because he's lusty.

I don't think he is sugar candy. If he is, he wouldn't go into the dark maze...

You can write what you want, he won't listen to you.

Guest KKJiao
48 minutes ago, Guest old is gold said:

Didn't I pay for the "groping" with the entrance fee? Aren't you there for me to grope?

And didn't your parents teach you to speak more respectful to older people?

I m old I lost my pride already, I don't bother but want to get some hype too at the maze...

I m as selfish and inconsiderate as you are!

LOL this is called 不打自招。U must be that self-entitled bitter short old gay that I was talking abt, going around groping kkj as if they owe u their dicks ??

I really feel sorry for u, that your parents have failed to impart any manners nor teach u to be considerate for others.

3 hours ago, Guest KKJiao said:

LOL this is called 不打自招。U must be that self-entitled bitter short old gay that I was talking abt, going around groping kkj as if they owe u their dicks ??

I really feel sorry for u, that your parents have failed to impart any manners nor teach u to be considerate for others.

This "guest old is gold" says he is in his 40s.  This is not old.  He has no gold, and is not deserving for respect due to the old. 

If he would dare to grope me I would show him how a guy in his 70s beats the hell out of one in his 40s.

Guest how about google?
1 hour ago, beachboy343 said:

im stay at Days hotel Zhongsan park

how can I go Keybox? 

anyone can help give some info? 

or anyone willing bring me go there?

saw some info said at Chinatown area, but I not sure which corner/junction/which part of it 

17 Upper Circular road

nearest MRT: clark Quay (purple Line)

The rest you can do your self. I m sure you have heard of google maps. LOL

Guest Helpful
1 hour ago, beachboy343 said:

im stay at Days hotel Zhongsan park. 

how can I go Keybox? 

saw some info said at Chinatown area, but I not sure which corner/junction/which part of it 

There are 3 other saunas at Chinatown.

1. Cruise Club

2. Shogan

3.Ten Mens Club

Ten mens club is well know for their cleanliness and best mixed crowds. Hope this informations is helpful to you. Have fun. 

Guest Guest Help2
4 hours ago, beachboy343 said:

how can I go Keybox? 

You can take bus 145 on Zhong Shan Park side  and alight at Central Mall Clark Quay. If you are unsure, just ask for help from the driver or other passengers. Monday's crowd is always good as it is nude night. Enjoy yourself!

Guest how about Google?
2 hours ago, Guest Helpful said:

There are 3 other saunas at Chinatown.

1. Cruise Club

2. Shogan

3.Ten Mens Club

Ten mens club is well know for their cleanliness and best mixed crowds. Hope this informations is helpful to you. Have fun. 

ha ha big super laugh here...

If you want to write something about other Saunas then please do so at the relevant Thread for that Sauna. You are here at the Keybox thread and probably you don/t make good friends by posting such comments here.

Boy boy Beachboy asked for Keybox .

I could well write that Ten Mens Club is well known for a majority of chubbier guys, couldn't I? And if the crowd is best mixed might be a very personal subjective impression.

By the way it should be that TMC is well known (with "n") for its location (because there is only one such club) and the word information does only exist in singular in the English language...

Hope this information was helpful to you...

Guest how about Google?
13 minutes ago, escapelife said:

are there lots of young malays at kb nowadays?

We can blindfold you at Keybox and let you try 20 - 30 different dicks and you then have to tell us whether Malay and whether they are young Malays...

If you get 16 guesses correct you can choose one of the guys for your personal enjoyment....

Is that a deal?

Asking such questions is quite inappropriate or wasted time because the mix of guys cannot be predicted and might change from time to time.

Some Malay ITE students work at service outlets/ fast food restaurants and might finish work later (11pm, 1am) than the Malay office workers, who step out from work at 5.30pm, 6 etc...

Therefore, how to give you a response to your question?

Go and try....  and escape your boring life at home...

Guest how about Google?
6 minutes ago, Guest Guest Help2 said:

You can take bus 145 on Zhong Shan Park side  and alight at Central Mall Clark Quay. If you are unsure, just ask for help from the driver or other passengers. Monday's crowd is always good as it is nude night. Enjoy yourself!

Why didn't you pick him up directly at the hotel lobby and bring him there? LOL

Eventually, he would have skipped going to Keybox and asked you to his room....

Guest how about Google?
4 hours ago, beachboy343 said:

how can I go Keybox? 

anyone bringing him there?

Please note his stated birth year is in 1977...

Oh, but eventually he doesn't yet know how to browse in the internet...

Guest Guest Help2
13 minutes ago, escapelife said:

are there lots of young malays at kb nowadays?

Based on my experience, Kb crowds are predominantly 65% Chinese, 15% Malay + pinoy, 15% Indians & 5% caucasians.

Bodywise - 40% Stocky & bearish guys, 25% muscular & fit, 20% twinks and 15% out-of-shape unfit guys. 

Age wise - guys in their 20s (20%) 30s(40%), 40-50s (35%) & >60 (5%).

13 minutes ago, Guest how about Google? said:

We can blindfold you at Keybox and let you try 20 - 30 different dicks and you then have to tell us whether Malay and whether they are young Malays...

If you get 16 guesses correct you can choose one of the guys for your personal enjoyment....

Is that a deal?

Asking such questions is quite inappropriate or wasted time because the mix of guys cannot be predicted and might change from time to time.

Some Malay ITE students work at service outlets/ fast food restaurants and might finish work later (11pm, 1am) than the Malay office workers, who step out from work at 5.30pm, 6 etc...

Therefore, how to give you a response to your question?

Go and try....  and escape your boring life at home...

response to what is ur experience loh..

no lah im not racist, my bestfriend is indian!

just that i want to look for a boyfriend who happens to be malay too and its a preference

and shut up. i duno where to look for other gay guys k. i tried grindr and it fucking sucks balls... literally

Edited by escapelife

Guest how about Google
1 minute ago, escapelife said:

just that i want to look for a boyfriend who happens to be malay too and its a preference

nobody said that you are racist and for sure in my response I never alluded for that.

Look one night can have plenty younger Malays on another night maybe only a few....

Guest how about Google
6 minutes ago, Guest Guest Help2 said:

Based on my experience, Kb crowds are predominantly 65% Chinese, 15% Malay + pinoy, 15% Indians & 5% caucasians.

Bodywise - 40% Stocky & bearish guys, 25% muscular & fit, 20% twinks and 15% out-of-shape unfit guys. 

Age wise - guys in their 20s (20%) 30s(40%), 40-50s (35%) & >60 (5%).

Ah, now I know, you are always the guy who sits all the time at the bench near to the sinks around the corner from the entrance and does all the statistics....

Great job...

I think the out of shape guys do not round up to 15.

And your "Race" mix looks very like Singapore in general...

Guest how about Google
2 minutes ago, Guest how about Google said:

Ah, now I know, you are always the guy who sits all the time at the bench near to the sinks around the corner from the entrance and does all the statistics....

Great job...

I think the out of shape guys do not round up to 15 % but should be less

Guest Helpful
47 minutes ago, Guest how about Google? said:

ha ha big super laugh here...

If you want to write something about other Saunas then please do so at the relevant Thread for that Sauna. You are here at the Keybox thread and probably you don/t make good friends by posting such comments here.

Boy boy Beachboy asked for Keybox .

I could well write that Ten Mens Club is well known for a majority of chubbier guys, couldn't I? And if the crowd is best mixed might be a very personal subjective impression.

By the way it should be that TMC is well known (with "n") for its location (because there is only one such club) and the word information does only exist in singular in the English language...

Hope this information was helpful to you...

Aiyo, my dear Cinderella, why so petty!! Tourist ask is it in Chinatown mah, no need to be so protective lah. If KB is really that good hor, blind one also can find it lah.. Boey tahun!! 

Guest how about Google
21 minutes ago, escapelife said:

and shut up. i duno where to look for other gay guys k. i tried grindr and it fucking sucks balls... literally

not sure if any Sauna is a good place to find a bf.

Don't get easily aggressive (like writing "Shut up").

Maybe having a profile at other apps (Planetromeo) is better or just open your eyes while outside and keep your gaydar wide open...

At blowing is a personal section too where you can post an ad. And make clear that you are looking for a Malay bf.

I like Malay guys too. he he

Guest Guest Help2
30 minutes ago, Guest how about Google said:

Great job...

I think 15% is quite reasonable lah considering they include chubs, superskinny  guys & those with some disabilities.

Guest how about Google
17 hours ago, beachboy343 said:

how can I go Keybox? 

Did you go? any field report??

Guest ShitStirrer
2 hours ago, Guest how about Google? said:

But probably it is better to get back to the Keybox topic...

After stirred up the shit, finally willing to get back to the topic.

to the cute and hot msian guy who was with me in a 3some with a white guy last night (12 Jan), but left halfway to find his friend, hmu if you're here? :) 

Edited by Thatwasawes

When it comes to Guest accounts in BW, it is always best to take their words with a pinch of salt or to ignore them. 

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.