Male HQ

Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)

Lungker

Guest Raiden Alpha

Dark maze are fun. I don't mean sexual fun. I have a chocker with a torch pendant,when the untouchable approach and persist I will shine it at their face. Upon seeing the light these creatures of darkness will scurry off like rats in a great hurry.

It's hilarious.A very good bust up move.

Sauna is a place to see humans deal with pride,delusion,lust and shame etc.

Kind of miss trolling the sauna scene, been two years since I step into one already except twice this year.

As long the dark room is not so dark can see shadow those uncles dare not do it.  Outside the dark room ,because people there will stop them,i have stop a few in the past outside the dark room in the maze,when they try to force others in, by the way ,the dark room  is the one at the end ,very dark one,the  dark maze  is ok ,can still  see body shape,faces,those beastly uncles only dare do the forcing in the FULL  darkness only,very cowardly.Because no one can see their face,no eye witness..i no longer hear this kind of forcing in other sauna whose dark room not so dark..quite surprise this is happening in keybox..

I know of uncles removing the bulb in rooms and covering the lights with tissues. They love to be in the dark.

Wear a cheap $3 digital watch with LED lights, that would help  to navigate in the maze.

Go with a buddy or friends, at least you are not alone.

Please, good Samaritan out there. Keep a look out and try to protect the young prey.

Stop the bullies.

老, 是自然的定律, 有人说, 长相是由过去业的因果塑造今生的你,

所以无从选择。

但行为却是每个现在可以掌控并作出取舍。

人的外在如果长得抱歉, 这并不是罪过,

要是连内在也随着丑陋, 那就真是可悲。

要让人尊敬, 就要先自重, 强人所难硬霸上弓,

成何体统, 过了半百更是白活了。

连最基本的做人尊严都丢弃, 那凭什么被人看得起?

虽然桑拿是另一个挂肉市场, 但顾客都有自己的喜好,

成了流氓, 被年轻人冠上变态狂很光彩?

难道硬抢来的肉会更香更有快感吗?

何必把自己的快乐和无知, 让别人不乐。

桑拿场所, 也得懂得尊重,

几个害群之马, 就足以连累让其他的uncle蒙羞。

Edited by snowball

Guest Raiden Alpha

Light is your best friend in saunas. Hahaha!

Carry a light source. You don't even need to resort to violence or screams to get out of a ugly situation. All you need is intelligence to find out their weak spots and use it against them.

Guest falseblood

Light is your best friend in saunas. Hahaha!

Carry a light source. You don't even need to resort to violence or screams to get out of a ugly situation. All you need is intelligence to find out their weak spots and use it against them.

besides Light, does garlic help too?  

Guest Raiden Alpha

besides Light, does garlic help too?

Light is the bane of dirty old men.You all should seriously try my suggestion. I seldom play aj angel in cyberspace. Next time got sauna pariahs shine it in their face and made them go arrghhhh!!!

The brighter the better the result.

Happy trolling. Muahahaha :D

老, 是自然的定律, 有人说, 长相是由过去业的因果塑造今生的你,

所以无从选择。

但行为却是每个现在可以掌控并作出取舍。

人的外在如果长得抱歉, 这并不是罪过,

要是连内在也随着丑陋, 那就真是可悲。

要让人尊敬, 就要先自重, 强人所难硬霸上弓,

成何体统, 过了半百更是白活了。

连最基本的做人尊严都丢弃, 那凭什么被人看得起?

虽然桑拿是另一个挂肉市场, 但顾客都有自己的喜好,

成了流氓, 被年轻人冠上变态狂很光彩?

难道硬抢来的肉会更香更有快感吗?

何必把自己的快乐和无知, 让别人不乐。

桑拿场所, 也得懂得尊重,

几个害群之马, 就足以连累让其他的uncle蒙羞。

Xie xie, this is one enlightened uncle with class.

Light is the bane of dirty old men.You all should seriously try my suggestion. I seldom play aj angel in cyberspace. Next time got sauna pariahs shine it in their face and made them go arrghhhh!!!

The brighter the better the result.

Happy trolling. Muahahaha :D

please come  keybox at this tuesday and shine your light into the dark room and  drive out these old dirty man!thanks!

Guest Raiden Alpha

please come keybox at this tuesday and shine your light into the dark room and drive out these old dirty man!thanks!

All already adults already yet still don't know how to survive and triumph in the jungle rule.

When in a dark maze sexual predators prey on the weak and helpless. Down to your birthday suit they think you are defenceless against their attacks imagine out of a sudden you shine a bright light in the pitch black darkness and illuminate the whole abyss and expose that offender face to the light. Consider the psychological impact at that moment,it is like the rabbit turn out to be a great white shark with a bloody mouth! He will be scare shitless. You can savour the moment of victory and revenge instead of feeling violated and depress due to sexual assault.

Go buy a led pendant torch and place it on a neck chain.

please come  keybox at this tuesday and shine your light into the dark room and  drive out these old dirty man!thanks!

RA probably kenna ambush, tie up and gang rape by them. RA likes to talk big! TOA KEE!

Guest Raiden Alpha

RA probably kenna ambush, tie up and gang rape by them. RA likes to talk big! TOA KEE!

Raiden alpha is smart,good looking,suave and talk good common sense. Unlike most of you who talk like babies and bimbos. :D

Guest sob sob

never have problem avoiding  those old  forceful men,as previous dark room still can see shadow,this new dark room really no use light is totally black,ya the pedndant torch is a must have now if one  wants to go into the dark room,thank you for the advice Raiden Alpha^^

Guest Raiden Alpha

U all also can simply give feedback to the management to improve the maze visibility by putting led dimmer inside you know...

Talk to the management if you think the issue is worth highlighting out.

I prefer the light tactic though,more fun and sinister to me. :P

wah u guys serious about bringing lights into sauna?

RA thinks the uncles are vampire and wants to bring the sunlight in.

Shinning a light into someone's face is also intrusive and rude = bad advice from a boastful guy deprived of attention after starting so many threads in this forum to feed his ego.

Guest sob sob

i promise to shine only on ugly uncles hiding in dark room only,no one else, to see their positions so will not get attack again from behind since the dark room is overly dark

RA thinks the uncles are vampire and wants to bring the sunlight in.

Shinning a light into someone's face is also intrusive and rude = bad advice from a boastful guy deprived of attention after starting so many threads in this forum to feed his ego.

i don mind being touched by old uncle actually.... 

it's a sauna, gay sauna... u wanna hunt in a jungle, u cant complain on the mosquitoes  

it's a sauna, gay sauna... u wanna hunt in a jungle, u cant complain on the mosquitoes  

True, but you can use insect repellent, smack on the blood suckers and help them reincarnate, if they get out of hand.

Guest Raiden Alpha

When one are born handsome one won't think like this. People who have market will guard their assets instead of giving it away indiscriminately.

You went to a sauna before? Have you ever been grab by people who desire you until your underwear was torn? I have. That's why I have duty to warn handsome people how to guard against sexual predators who yearn for the unreachable ones.

Oh shit I'm trolling here haha. :D

When one are born handsome one won't think like this. People who have market will guard their assets instead of giving it away indiscriminately.

You went to a sauna before? Have you ever been grab by people who desire you until your underwear was torn? I have. That's why I have duty to warn handsome people how to guard against sexual predators who yearn for the unreachable ones.

Please go to Keybox during Halloween as Van Helsin or Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde to protect the handsome(including you) and the helpless ones from those 'vampires'.

Please stop trolling here because you are swinging from one xtreme to another and I don't know what you are talking

see you in your next life.

Guest Raiden Alpha

Please go to Keybox during Halloween as Van Helsin or Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde to protect the handsome(including you) and the helpless ones from those 'vampires'.

Please stop trolling here because you are swinging from one xtreme to another and I don't know what you are talking

see you in your next life.

Are you the one who harass that -sob sob-guest?

I sense great animosity from you toward me.

You that CMI old fart that everyone is talking about here right? Lol :)

Ok lah I leave you in peace for awhile,time for me to work anyway. :P

i r u trying to indicate that u r handsome and i am not?

Guest Raiden Alpha

i r u trying to indicate that u r handsome and i am not?

Oh I never see your avatar name when I respond to your post. No that is not my intention,I won't go so personal to prove a point or push a view. It is just a coincidence.

Guest keyboxer

Hmm... KB regulars,

has KB become a gathering place for loud, irritating princesses and hungry, aggressive oldies? Is this why the quality crowd is getting thinner? :(

Btw how is Mon crowd?

Guest wanderman

Hmm... KB regulars,

has KB become a gathering place for loud, irritating princesses and hungry, aggressive oldies? Is this why the quality crowd is getting thinner? :(

Btw how is Mon crowd?

might be those horrible  old uncles hiding in the dark room forcing themselves on younger guys,scaring them  to dare not come again..

Guest sob sob

Botak uncle Tham with a scar on his left shoulder who give massage.look like chinaman. Kena once

Met afew in dark area who arm locked my neck & forced their lips on mine and who love biting nipples

omg could be that uncle who push me into the room,he knows how to lock your joints so u cannot hit him,and he also force his lips on me and he bites too,i think he has being doing this to many others,please describe what he looks like,if can identify him can try ban him from keybox.!

Guest victimised

So his name is Uncle Tham. At first glance he has a laughable look; is he trying to imitate the hairstyle and image of Larry of The Three Stooges? I think by now many would have tried his massage and with deep regret.

Guest victimised

I just like to add that he can improve his chance of scoring in KB if he will to enhanced his image by taking Propecia instead of tricking youngster with his famed tagline "You are stressed, I can give you a massage, don't worry no obligation"

Raiden alpha is smart,good looking,suave and talk good common sense. Unlike most of you who talk like babies and bimbos. :D

Wow, someone is reaching Nirvana here.

Whether you are good-looking ++, there is NO need to be so pompous.

With your high intelligence, you should channel your energy into doing positive things for the community and NOT to waste time bickering.  Use your skills, experience and foresight to volunteer for the NGOs.  

多做事, 少说话。

With your high intelligence, you should channel your energy into doing positive things for the community and NOT to waste time bickering.  Use your skills, experience and foresight to volunteer for the NGOs.  

多做事, 少说话。

网络上认真你就输了

Guest Darnhandsome

ya agreed with Raiden Alpha,those old men don't know  how to respect  others and don't take no for an answer,i got grabbed by an old uncle and i keep saying no but he totally ignored me and keep grabbing harder and harder and he chased after me until i went to where a lot of people are then he dare not come near..,very scary,they are really old ,ugly,no nice  body,horny and desperate,they should be ban from going into the dark room,no one wants them.

Sunday crowd good. RA want me protect you onot?

RA so hamsome need no protection. Let him be impregnated by uncle Tham and go for maternity in exchange for a few month's peace here in BW.

ya agreed with Raiden Alpha,those old men don't know  how to respect  others and don't take no for an answer,i got grabbed by an old uncle and i keep saying no but he totally ignored me and keep grabbing harder and harder and he chased after me until i went to where a lot of people are then he dare not come near..,very scary,they are really old ,ugly,no nice  body,horny and desperate,they should be ban from going into the dark room,no one wants them.

Reminds me of the Orcs in The Lord of the Rings.

Peter Jackson keen to cover an asian version of the trilogy?

i tell you old horny men are stronger than they look,their desperate hornyness increase their grabbing strength

Some truth plus months and years of sexual repression makes them very virile and desperate.

omg could be that uncle who push me into the room,he knows how to lock your joints so u cannot hit him,and he also force his lips on me and he bites too,i think he has being doing this to many others,please describe what he looks like,if can identify him can try ban him from keybox.!

1.75 to 1.78m?

75 to 80 kg?

45 to 50?

Tanned?

wear spectacles, frameless or silver frame?

多做事, 少说话。

Abang, this is the 1st time I agree with you after the last few postings.

RA is in spiralling into Samsara.

He looks like a Sagittarius - half man and half donkey. hehe

GM is handsome at 50 something but RA you are not.

Guest man in the mirror

Are you the one who harass that -sob sob-guest?

I sense great animosity from you toward me.

You that CMI old fart that everyone is talking about here right? Lol :)

Ok lah I leave you in peace for awhile,time for me to work anyway. :P

You create your own experience.

Guest Raiden Alpha

Abang, this is the 1st time I agree with you after the last few postings.

RA is in spiralling into Samsara.

He looks like a Sagittarius - half man and half donkey. hehe

GM is handsome at 50 something but RA you are not.

Yeah. I get your point already. Stop being so agitated. The world will always have people who are at odds with you,much more so in the world of Internet.You can't prevent it you can only adapt to it. Even without me you will still meet someone that will drive your blood pressure up. This posts actually reveal more about you rather than me or others in cases like this.

Bless you,go have a beautiful saturday ahead.

Don't be so fixate on words anymore.

Learn to control your mood rather than let it be easily influence by external factors you can't control.

Edited by Raiden Alpha

might be those horrible  old uncles hiding in the dark room forcing themselves on younger guys,scaring them  to dare not come again..

It is everywhere - in Chinatown saunas, too.

Some have less incidents and patrons more civil than others.

Sigh.... Quality of men has gone down and the good looking ones like RA are either celibate or impotent.

You hardly see any A-grade quality man now in saunas.

I guess they had been badly traumatised and are in hiding.

Yeah. I get your point already. Stop being so agitated. The world will always have people who are at odds with you,much more so in the world of Internet.You can't prevent it you can only adapt to it. Even without me you will still meet someone that will drive your blood pressure up. This posts actually reveal more about you rather than me or others in cases like this.

Bless you,go have a beautiful saturday ahead.

Don't be so fixate on words anymore.

Learn to control your mood rather than let it be easily influence by external factors you can't control.

Please go Keybox now.......

Please.................

Shine and make Uncle Tham see your light and feel your love and your $$%&%

You can recite whatever you wrote here to heal his wretched soul.......

Uncle Than needs some sexual healing....

gstc82, gz69, duh and now RA..........

• G_M changed the title to Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.