Male HQ

Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)

Lungker

Guest keyboxer

describe this korean guy...,buff?which day he come?never saw a korean guy b4.. in keybox~i want to meet one

I tink shd be yesterday cos every Mon is Foreigners' Day.

Probably they did a stock taking and discovered the used condoms in the bin does not tally with the stock they put out. Haha

i dont think this is true.. 

as people can alway throw the thing in toilet or other place what more . the fun dont take place only in room

Guest anonymous

Hi, for those who has frequent keybox, can you tell us what kind of typical crowds (eg age groups, fat/thin, local/foreigners, etc) are in the keybox?  thanks you in advance.

Hi, for those who has frequent keybox, can you tell us what kind of typical crowds (eg age groups, fat/thin, local/foreigners, etc) are in the keybox?  thanks you in advance.

variety,really very variety ,quite unpredictable compare to other saunas,sometimes really good sometimes bad..i think monday  many foreigners,tueday evening got  young ones,wesdays ,muscle type a bit  more. thursday..unpredictable.,friday  is good,got crowd ,saturday i no go b4 so i duno but i heard sunday very crowded..

Guest keyboxer

Have not been visitg KB for a few mths ever since it was infested with uncles and chatty princesses... am going to check out how's the Tue crowd now... hope it is like before, filled with youngies and actions. :P

Guest keyboxer

Was there before 5pm and after a quick shower, immediately got hooked up with a semi fit guy who is not too bad looking. We kissed and he blew me.

After my second shower, went into the crowded steam room and was suddenly attracting a number of guys who started touching me, but I rejected. After fleeing from them, I went to sit at the side bench to relax, another younger and fitter guy expressed interest in me. We proceeded to the room, and gosh, he really can blow non stop. :D

Initially I didnt intend to cum, but he is such a pleasant guy, so I cummed while topping his bubblebutt. Funny thing is he kept asking whether I was ok throughout the whole session. :)

Btw, all these happened within an hour after I stepped into the sauna.

After which there were a few other guys who also expressed interest in me at the maze but all were rejected by me because I already had two encounters and had cummed. I stayed on to just to look around.

The dark area was filled with people, some hugging, some kissing, and there were those who suddenly surrounded and groped me but I quickly fled. The steam room was happening too with different groups taking turns having some actions inside.

Have noticed that certain parts of the maze are brighter, which I think is good for people like me who cant really see in dark environment. And the temp of the steam room seems lower too. Maybe thats why can have lots of action inside. It used to be steamy hot until you cant have fun longer than 5mins inside.

Not only that, I also realised the chatty princesses were not so loud this time.

Overall, my experience in KB today was good, after giving it a miss for few months. But too bad had to leave around 730 before the crowd turned even younger. :P

Was there before 5pm and after a quick shower, immediately got hooked up with a semi fit guy who is not too bad looking. We kissed and he blew me.

After my second shower, went into the crowded steam room and was suddenly attracting a number of guys who started touching me, but I rejected. After fleeing from them, I went to sit at the side bench to relax, another younger and fitter guy expressed interest in me. We proceeded to the room, and gosh, he really can blow non stop. :D

Initially I didnt intend to cum, but he is such a pleasant guy, so I cummed while topping his bubblebutt. Funny thing is he kept asking whether I was ok throughout the whole session. :)

Btw, all these happened within an hour after I stepped into the sauna.

After which there were a few other guys who also expressed interest in me at the maze but all were rejected by me because I already had two encounters and had cummed. I stayed on to just to look around.

The dark area was filled with people, some hugging, some kissing, and there were those who suddenly surrounded and groped me but I quickly fled. The steam room was happening too with different groups taking turns having some actions inside.

Have noticed that certain parts of the maze are brighter, which I think is good for people like me who cant really see in dark environment. And the temp of the steam room seems lower too. Maybe thats why can have lots of action inside. It used to be steamy hot until you cant have fun longer than 5mins inside.

Not only that, I also realised the chatty princesses were not so loud this time.

Overall, my experience in KB today was good, after giving it a miss for few months. But too bad had to leave around 730 before the crowd turned even younger. :P

i sure u hot that why so many come to you :) 

Guest keyboxer

i sure u hot that why so many come to you :)

No lar, soso only... maybe I disappeared from KB for some time, so people mistaken me for new meat. :D

But dont know why, I usually can score in KB, but not the other two popular saunas. There were also guys who approached me there, but I just felt that they were not my type. :D

I suspect lightings play a big part too. I think KB's lightings make me look better. :D

Read from another thread, one of the sauna has green lightings. :(

I was there today! Crowded! But who is uncle tham?

Pitiful Tham is an old man with little hair and he will not show interest in you when you are in the bright but once he spotted you in the maze he will be all over you and will offer you massage and you will regret it big time later.

He still stays with parents at his age that's why he made KB his home.

Guest Dark poet

keybox is still awesome,one of the best!tuesday got younger crowd go there,friday crowd a lot at best,u will never miss out when u go there,unless of course  you are fat and old there~ 

keybox is still awesome,one of the best!tuesday got younger crowd go there,friday crowd a lot at best,u will never miss out when u go there,unless of course you are fat and old there~

Oh is it? I have not been to KB on Fri, maybe I shd try. :)

What abt their crowd on Mon, the Foreigners' theme?

I think KB is one low key sauna that has a decent number of faithful patrons despite the lack of big events. People there have more initiative than Cruise. And I always see action almost everywhere, such as steam room, tv area, maze, shower area... this may be the advantage of being smaller in space. :P

And I find the place cosy and well maintained. Staff there is polite too.

Guest hashbrown

Oh is it? I have not been to KB on Fri, maybe I shd try. :)

What abt their crowd on Mon, the Foreigners' theme?

I think KB is one low key sauna that has a decent number of faithful patrons despite the lack of big events. People there have more initiative than Cruise. And I always see action almost everywhere, such as steam room, tv area, maze, shower area... this may be the advantage of being smaller in space. :P

And I find the place cosy and well maintained. Staff there is polite too.

keybox no need event because is always action pack!ya being smaller makes it easier to  reach shower area and toilet  fast,and keybox have squating toilet so u can wash up ,the other 2 popular  saunas dun have,u can buy drinks and food there,staff is cute and friendly,people going there also friendly,can easily chat with them,so is not just about the action,people go there to mingle,make friends,relax,thus quite a unique sauna compare to the rest

why r there minahs? and who r the chatty princesses??

any1 mind to share?

I think they are the few Mly sisters who go to KB quite often and you wont miss them if they are there because they will definitely.attract everyone's attention by chatting quite loudly and making the maze their runway for catwalking. :P

Am I right? Anyone else can verify?

I think they are the few Mly sisters who go to KB quite often and you wont miss them if they are there because they will definitely.attract everyone's attention by chatting quite loudly and making the maze their runway for catwalking. :P

Am I right? Anyone else can verify?

Sisters as in trans or Cd??

loves to try them... lol.......... slurps~!!!

LOL  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:

Saw this mid age guy w quite a nice abs bod..... W 7" cock, yesterday sat evening. You let me suck you in the maze. You are quite aloof when ppl starts crowd around you then. Wow. I love ur dick. Hope to find u here.

• G_M changed the title to Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.