Male HQ

Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)

Lungker

On 4/25/2017 at 1:15 AM, Porterhaus said:

To the 25 yo Msia chinese dude, we met at around 1130pm just now and had great fun and u said 'thank you'  almost profusely. 

Let me know if u r here, would like to meet u again for regular session if u r interested. 

Another idiot.

If you post ad here again I will kick your ass till you fly off for 1 week holiday!

Guest Angenet
6 hours ago, cutejack said:

It applies to all.i paid the same amount.

Yes. But dissapointing that non-Singaporeans are not allowed to register membership. I travel to Singapore every 2-3 weeks. 

Guest wahoha

Went there this evening and the steam room is so dark! Basically u can't see anything, u can only stretch out ur hand and touch like a blind person...

Guest Guest
10 hours ago, Guest wahoha said:

Went there this evening and the steam room is so dark! Basically u can't see anything, u can only stretch out ur hand and touch like a blind person...

Yes Honey, if u walk all the way in definitely its dark . Lol the good thing is the steam room is hot ! Best compare to the rest. 

Guest Steam Blue
15 hours ago, Guest wahoha said:

Agree.  Way too dark.  You can call it a dark room instead of steamroom.  

4 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Yes Honey, if u walk all the way in definitely its dark . Lol the good thing is the steam room is hot ! Best compare to the rest. 

A bit too hot if you want to have some fun inside.  

1 hour ago, Guest Steam Blue said:

Agree.  Way too dark.  You can call it a dark room instead of steamroom.  

Steam room will be darker due to the water particles.
Already foggy even with the light switched on (like the onsen). Cannot see clearly the guy opposite.
Think key box can consider putting on the light. Or else cannot see a thing. Some people will avoid going in. Not sure what's in there. Haha

Edited by share

Guest Poker
On 5/4/2017 at 10:58 PM, Guest wahoha said:

I've accidentally  stretched out my hands and poked someone in the eye before... Lol

19 hours ago, Guest Poker said:

I've accidentally  stretched out my hands and poked someone in the eye before... Lol

Omg , maybe some light stick will help ! Agreed abit dark . Temperature is good and if wanna have fun go to the room and have fun pls haha . 

On 5/5/2017 at 3:15 PM, share said:

Steam room will be darker due to the water particles.
Already foggy even with the light switched on (like the onsen). Cannot see clearly the guy opposite.
Think key box can consider putting on the light. Or else cannot see a thing. Some people will avoid going in. Not sure what's in there. Haha

Aim is to get dark so people can be more daring and try something new, so maintain it better. 

Guest Guest
1 hour ago, Kimochi said:

Aim is to get dark so people can be more daring and try something new, so maintain it better. 

Ya ya ya, so dark that ah Kongs fainted inside also nobody know... maintain it better hor

2 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Ya ya ya, so dark that ah Kongs fainted inside also nobody know... maintain it better hor

Got? 

Guest Sexy thoughts
On 5/5/2017 at 11:20 PM, Guest Poker said:

Good excuse. Lol! Maybe it's his asshole you were poking... :thumb:

Guest Newbie

Quite new to this gay sauna thing. Someone mind explaining what the themes are? What is " wonderful Sunday " and how to enter the maze if no towels allowed? Just go in underwear?

1 hour ago, Guest Newbie said:

Quite new to this gay sauna thing. Someone mind explaining what the themes are? What is " wonderful Sunday " and how to enter the maze if no towels allowed? Just go in underwear?

If its nude theme means nude Loh, underwear means wear underwear  inside 

14 minutes ago, cutejack said:

I mean this r the questions ppl will b wondering to ask.

Then that will be the answer I will give them. XD 

14 minutes ago, yiswim said:

Went there today. Crowded. All rooms occupied.

Most are 30 n above. Some have thick and long cock, especially those Caucasians. 

No wonder thick.n long coxk.caucasians n above 30 mah.fully riped.lol

So u had fun?how many rounds?haha

Guest Al desserting
1 hour ago, yiswim said:

Went there today. Crowded. All rooms occupied.

Most are 30 n above. Some have thick and long cock, especially those Caucasians. 

ya was there...a lot of uncles...

Guest Al desserting
26 minutes ago, yiswim said:

Think I vaguely saw you. Unfortunately, I guess we are not each other type 

what...... so dark can see meh....hahhaa
I probably cant recall unless I had sex with that person LOL

Guest Dododada

Went there this afternoon, the steamroom is too dark. Most of the patrons went in for a short while and chose to leave. I suggest kb to brighten up the steam room a little more for safety issue as well, already saw a few patrons knocked their head against the wall partition. 

2 hours ago, Guest Dododada said:

Went there this afternoon, the steamroom is too dark. Most of the patrons went in for a short while and chose to leave. I suggest kb to brighten up the steam room a little more for safety issue as well, already saw a few patrons knocked their head against the wall partition. 

Agreed it's dark , some light stick on the floor would help a lot . Keybox has one of the best sauna as its temeperature is hot ! Loved it however abit dark la haha. 

Guest New Bee

Between Keybox and CruiseClub, Keybox is much more cleaner and the staff are also friendly. Hopefully keybox will maintain like this kind of environment. 

7 minutes ago, Nvjkdfnvfb said:

am at key box now. anyone wanna meet for some fun? 21chi,170,95. willing to meet nearby as well. 

Dear horny idiot, 

Please do not post any ad in the main forum meant for discussion.

This is friendly warning by the mod.

The next ad posted in the main forum will get you a warning point.

If you are not sure why you are getting this message go read the rules http://www.blowingwind.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=67&p=814014

GM 

P/S : The next time you post ad in the Main forum again. Limpeh will give you long holiday!

Guest Guest
23 hours ago, Dinosaur said:

Agreed it's dark , some light stick on the floor would help a lot . Keybox has one of the best sauna as its temeperature is hot ! Loved it however abit dark la haha. 

Best saunas ??? Do u know that they steam room has always down and smelly!!! Or have you tried all the others saunas in Singapore? Pls do so before you placed this compliment.

Guest kuguauauaua
2 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Best saunas ??? Do u know that they steam room has always down and smelly!!! Or have you tried all the others saunas in Singapore? Pls do so before you placed this compliment.

How u know he haven't try all the saunas? He can think what he wants to think. If keybox sauna is not so dark, I would have agreed that it's good also. HAVE U TRIED ALL THE OTHER SAUNAS IN SINGAPORE? Shogun one sucks and TMC always have the overpowering air freshener smell. 

4 hours ago, Guest kuguauauaua said:

How u know he haven't try all the saunas? He can think what he wants to think. If keybox sauna is not so dark, I would have agreed that it's good also. HAVE U TRIED ALL THE OTHER SAUNAS IN SINGAPORE? Shogun one sucks and TMC always have the overpowering air freshener smell. 

Sadly to say yes I have tried most of the Sauna. No point comparing the rest of them however personally I find that the steam room temperature is hot enough for me. Someday it does smell cuz people fool around in there where there is rooms where they can fool around . Lol 

59 minutes ago, Manly96 said:

Hi there, just wanted to ask you all if nric is required to be presented of i want to sign up for membership? Appreciate if anypne replies! :)

Yes. Just a formality. For verification.
Lifetime membership is at $10, only applicable for local residents and foreigners working or studying in Singapore.

Can refer to their website:
http://www.keybox.com.sg/rates.html

Enjoy & play safe always.

On 2017-5-7 at 1:30 PM, Leanmeat said:

Is the jacuzzi still as cold?

Think the Jacuzzi there don't have water heater installed b4. Not freezing cold thou like the one in the onsen. Good in a way not overly crowded.

Occasionally can see some hot action there, helps neutralise the Jacuzzi water temperature. (;

• G_M changed the title to Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.