Male HQ

Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)

Lungker

6 minutes ago, Guest Tennis said:

Tq for your reply. Cuz at Cruise the reception will keep my racket for me.

shucks, thot I try KB for a change.

Call and ask them ?

Guest Woodie
12 hours ago, orangejava said:

Hi Peter, if you are here, just wanna say emmm... sounds weird, but great licking. Very pleasurable. 

I would like to lick u over too

Visited KB yesterday, after a long absence. Lots of hot guys hooking up in the public areas and proceeding to have sex without protection.

For whatever reasons the condom holders in the rooms are empty, KB management should be aware they are inadvertently promoting dangerous practices. Who would hook up, then leave the darkroom to go to the front counter to collect a rubber? Should stitch a small pocket in the towel for storing condoms (LOL). Why not just provide two rubbers in the locker? Or just get someone to sponsor your supply and resume providing them in the rooms where they matter the most?

41 minutes ago, DerekTan1970 said:

Visited KB yesterday, after a long absence. Lots of hot guys hooking up in the public areas and proceeding to have sex without protection.

For whatever reasons the condom holders in the rooms are empty, KB management should be aware they are inadvertently promoting dangerous practices. Who would hook up, then leave the darkroom to go to the front counter to collect a rubber? Should stitch a small pocket in the towel for storing condoms (LOL). Why not just provide two rubbers in the locker? Or just get someone to sponsor your supply and resume providing them in the rooms where they matter the most?

According to much earlier posts in this thread, some one or ones have been pilfering all the condoms from the rooms for some time, so the Management has apparently instituted to issue a condom each when one checks in, and one can request for more at the counter, if one so desire. I know it is not ideal, so blame that apparent condom thief.

2 hours ago, victorp said:

According to much earlier posts in this thread, some one or ones have been pilfering all the condoms from the rooms for some time, so the Management has apparently instituted to issue a condom each when one checks in, and one can request for more at the counter, if one so desire. I know it is not ideal, so blame that apparent condom thief.

Sad isn't it, when the actions of a few bad apples spoil the fun for others. Why not just leave condoms in the locker like was done many years ago?

2 hours ago, DerekTan1970 said:

Sad isn't it, when the actions of a few bad apples spoil the fun for others. Why not just leave condoms in the locker like was done many years ago?

If you have noticed, the staff doesn’t check the lockers after the keys are returned. If they do that, they can at least leave condoms in the vacant lockers for the next guy...the Management has to decide on this.

Guest Hot Swimmer

Just back from Keybox. Went there around 5pm and was surprised to see guys queueing to enter. Keybox indeed is getting more popular. It was full house and ran out of lockers 

Today crowd was quite good. Many eye candies, cute guys and a few tall hunks. Met an eye candy from KL in the steam room and had some funs. There was a twink guy in the steam room went around sucking cocks. He seemed so hungry for sausages haha... ;D

1 hour ago, gaysluttyme said:

Someone stole 300 over condoms, presumably from competitors, caught red handed. However , the boss of KB felt it was shameful act or news if gets public, let him off,...then again repeatably came back and stole...he was caught numerous times, till KB decide to control condoms....imagine all condoms misplaced from rooms into ones bag.

This cause the current situation. Think the same as locker thief issues....It was high suspicious, that it was competitors acts...as the competition heated up, losing customers to leading Keybox.

Im not surprise. Cause of one bastard there's where such rule or practice starts where u gotta get the condom from the counter. Such thief should be tied down n fucked by a hiv guys. Damn it.

3 minutes ago, darkiedark said:

Went last friday and the dry sauna is still down. Hope the management can fix it soon. It's one of the differentiating facility from other saunas and the reason I go kb instead of the others.

it is down long since aug or sep.... must wait long long before repair..

Re: With regards to no condoms in the rooms, am fine with that. Because you can always request from the counter prior, and they will issue. 

Just a slight hassle as it feels weird keeping it in the underwear/towel. 

On no-luck/no-feel days, I will always leave the unopened condoms in the rooms or lockers, just in case the next person requires more. :)

14 minutes ago, orangejava said:

Re: With regards to no condoms in the rooms, am fine with that. Because you can always request from the counter prior, and they will issue. 

Just a slight hassle as it feels weird keeping it in the underwear/towel. 

On no-luck/no-feel days, I will always leave the unopened condoms in the rooms or lockers, just in case the next person requires more. :)

If everyone behaves like u , no war.haha

Guest Hot Swimmer

Keybox receptionist always give out one condom on arrival. If you think you need one more just ask and they will give you. So what's the issue??? Anywhere I find the condom a bit tight for me. So I bring my own Durex comfort :P

Guest Police
On 9/27/2017 at 6:14 PM, Guest CB Mouth said:

Dear Fake Police, Guest Guest, Imitation CB Mouth & Little Doggie, 

I am sure you are not very highly educated as you think it is intellectually challenging to trace your logical sense. 

If you were police, you are not a doer. So you disqualified. 

If you were a victim who lost something, there is not even a hint of disappointment. You should be writing a letter of complaint directed to the management. 

As a Guest Guest, you weakly protest without a solid standpoint when other buay-tahan guests requested the moderator to remove the so called police report. 

As a doggie and imitation CB Mouth, you are trying to silent me when I asked the key question.

What is your hidden agenda? 

You mentioned you are not competitor.

You had helped us to identify these conclusions:

(1) you want to stop people from going to KB

(2) you are probably being banned from entering the establishment because : 

(a) you were the guy who was caught red handed stealing condoms in KB, if not

(b) of you misbehaved and the patrons complained to the mgt. 

And obviously you are very unhappy when someone is telling you here that he is having great fun @ KB. You are terribly provoked when someone is telling you KB is crowded as usual. 

This is a democratic nation. I have the rights to speak up and you have no rights to take away my fundamental rights to open my CB mouth. 

How many cocks I wanna suck a day, that's my own business. Since you are so keen to know, I just came back from KB. I had great fun with a 23 yo slim fit twink, as he strangled me with towel when he fucked me like an animal.

By the way I had $1000 note and my Iphone 8 in my locker, and I am still having them now. 你吹啊?

Ok, just make sure that you are not the one. Fake or imitation is up to you to say. Does not bother me. 

Guest Police
12 hours ago, gaysluttyme said:
  On 10/4/2017 at 3:41 PM, starlioned said:

You get so many fakes in this forum, fake lawyers, fake law enforcement industry(didn't know have such a thing), fake identity frauds and so forth. Spreading untruths n rumour mongering. Its no wonder we are unable to be taken seriously by any quarters.

True..hide behind as guest

Make sure when Police come and you do not hide. Enough said.

Guest Police
On 9/28/2017 at 3:32 PM, gaysluttyme said:

Why have fun to sabo people's career  / business....not afraid of karma ? if dare to sabo, dont hide in " guest's nick "该不是无腩把“

gaysluttyme, you also hide what. no nric number, no full name. I no hide. All IP Addresses used in Singapore are traceable by the SPF. No point hiding. 

No big deal with SPF.   Even the PM himself said in an interview the government is fully aware of such places but leave them alone. 

4 hours ago, camus said:

I know a gay police officer who visits saunas too. He told me spf knows such places exists but leaves them alone. 

Don't read and response to guests' post

Saw one guy 8 October ( Sunday ) at around 9pm near at locker area. He was wearing a jogging attire - short pants. Nice body and fair skin. Alas not managed to catch up with him. Hope can meet him again one day. Hope he can read the notes here. 

On 10/5/2017 at 9:35 AM, Justice said:
On 10/6/2017 at 8:50 AM, cutejack said:

They r everywhere. Not only in saunas.

Coffeshops also have. U think u drink the mug which used by monks n saints ar? Please la.

Ya but ppl dun go coffeeshop to play right? When the last time u counted your brain cells?

15 hours ago, orangejava said:

Just wondering, what's the crowd (eg age group) like at say, weekday midnoon (3-4pm) and midnight? 

Anyone any ideas?

From 3-4pm, the crowd will be between 18-80yo.

After midnight, the max age may increase to 100+ 

Guest Young_Boy

Hi. Am just a curious Bi-Sexual who is planning to visit KeyBox tonight.

Any advices or tips ? I havent ever visited such places before. Its a nude night and hence excited to flash my assets a bit :)

2 hours ago, gaysluttyme said:

think keybox is at peak business yesterday.

@ 4pm  No more lockers

@ 5pm more than 10 on queue to get in, for others to leave to get lockers.

Meet a japanese cool hunk...Takashi from Nagoya....its happening place...

More cameras at the locker rooms, so should be very safe.

So,wat u n the Takashi did ?was he gentle or rough?

Guest CB Mouth
On 07/10/2017 at 6:01 PM, gaysluttyme said:

all statues there...mostly

Went to KB this afternoon and it was fairly crowded with a good mix. I am surprised as I caught a tanned NSF with super hard lovely dick. He is 20, well built and boyish. Then I was having an orgy in the dark room, and the swim bod hunk that I was serving him deep throat, got too horny. He decided to have 121 session in the room. He fucked me like an animal. Both of us came intensively. Happy Deepavali. When I was leaving, more cuties and hunks were seen @ the locker area. What a fiesta. 

• G_M changed the title to Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.