Male HQ

Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)

Lungker

Guest Horny Guys
Just now, Guest Horny Guys said:

Anyone knows when the 4 gay sauna will open, 14-June or 21-June, look like everyone is guessing. The management officially update us.

should officially update their members

Guest Guest

Better to show that u have already  got jab.During play we feel safe..And in case inspector check keybox can fight back that they have screen everybody.

1 hour ago, LeanMature said:

I think only maximum of 50 pax allowed from 14 Jun. Not sure require to show vaccination cert or not.  

So far only oldies got vaccinated.

For some of us, can only start to register and wait for our turn.

Guest closure
On 6/11/2021 at 12:01 PM, Guest Tulan said:

For the simple-minded ,  "KB is a sauna" so classifed under "sauna" - Clear?

But if you actually did your research or ever asked the business owners of such entities,

things are not so "clear" as it seems, they are after all operating in grey areas either between 

"FITNESS CENTRES AND GYMNASIUMS",  which they are supposedly registered under and "spa, sauna and massage establisments" which requires police licensing. Which is why it is still not so "clear" as you might have thought?

Previously was attacked by others when said gay sauna fall under Massage establishment and need police licensing. if they have sauna facilities (steam sauna, dry sauna, pools) they need the police licensing. It doesn't matter if they write gym into their ACRA business, relevant is whether they got a sauna (steam sauna, dry sauna and pool).

Guest Guest
8 minutes ago, Guest closure said:

Previously was attacked by others when said gay sauna fall under Massage establishment and need police licensing. if they have sauna facilities (steam sauna, dry sauna, pools) they need the police licensing. It doesn't matter if they write gym into their ACRA business, relevant is whether they got a sauna (steam sauna, dry sauna and pool).

Keybox doesn't provide massage services.

Guest closure

To fall under Massage Establishment licensing providing massage services is not the criteria.

Read it up what falls under the licence.

Your post shows you did not understand what I wrote. Read it again.

Guest Guest

U ask yrself do u want to play with some one that never receive a jab especially those that just came back from india. China and malaysia And what will happen when 2 guys is in a cubicle?Will they kiss?

Guest kB regular

In it's Telegram message Keybox just revised it's reopening date to 21st June 2021 - next Monday.

Dear members,

In supporting the government’s latest efforts to contain the spread of COVID-19, we will remain closed till 20th June 2021.  We will resume operations on 21st June, pending updates from the authorities.

All unused passes affected by the closure will be extended accordingly when we resume operations.  We apologise for any inconvenience and ask for your understanding.  Stay safe & healthy, we will see you soon!

Guest kbxer
50 minutes ago, Guest kB regular said:

In it's Telegram message Keybox just revised it's reopening date to 21st June 2021 - next Monday.

Dear members,

In supporting the government’s latest efforts to contain the spread of COVID-19, we will remain closed till 20th June 2021.  We will resume operations on 21st June, pending updates from the authorities.

All unused passes affected by the closure will be extended accordingly when we resume operations.  We apologise for any inconvenience and ask for your understanding.  Stay safe & healthy, we will see you soon!

yay! i will be first in line on 21st june 00:01am

Guest closure
1 hour ago, Ry30 said:

kb.JPG.aa2040c3c98f0ae3915ac4862643c77f.JPG

a check with bizfile shows it is registered under Recreation Clubs, not gym and not massage parlour.

This not the company. Already ceased business. U must look up Keybox  pte ltd. 

What the company mention as their business not relevant if they need the Massage Licence. 

Relevant for the Massage Establishment Licence is if they have a steam sauna, dry sauna and jacuzzi. Once they have they need a Massage Establishment Licence. 

Guest Cliente

Why is this licensing issue being brought up again n again. Keybox is registered as a fitness centre period...there's no need for gay clubs to apply for a ME licence if they are not offering massage service. (See the highlighted red texts below posted by a previous guest)

"KEYBOX 17 is an ACRA-registered entity that has been operating for 6 years 5 months in Singapore since its incorporation y in 2014. Officially, KEYBOX 17 PTE. LTD. is ..... primarily operates in the sector of "FITNESS CENTRES AND GYMNASIUMS", SSIC code - 93111

https://www.corporateguide.sg/spa-businesses-licenses-permits/

With effect from March 2018, services such as manicure, pedicure, light treatment, electric treatment, vapour treatment, baths, etc will no longer be regulated under the Massage Establishments Act.

Why all this extraneous talk about what category Keybox and other saunas are licensed under? 

As if the category would be first and final say on when they can operate and reopen. 

Think many people will be sian that KB is delaying opening for another week despite it technically able to do so this week, but I'm quite sure their reopening decisions have to be green-lighted by the SPF anyway. 

Guest closure
1 hour ago, Guest Cliente said:

Why is this licensing issue being brought up again n again. Keybox is registered as a fitness centre period...there's no need for gay clubs to apply for a ME licence if they are not offering massage service. (See the highlighted red texts below posted by a previous guest)

"KEYBOX 17 is an ACRA-registered entity that has been operating for 6 years 5 months in Singapore since its incorporation y in 2014. Officially, KEYBOX 17 PTE. LTD. is ..... primarily operates in the sector of "FITNESS CENTRES AND GYMNASIUMS", SSIC code - 93111

https://www.corporateguide.sg/spa-businesses-licenses-permits/

With effect from March 2018, services such as manicure, pedicure, light treatment, electric treatment, vapour treatment, baths, etc will no longer be regulated under the Massage Establishments Act.

The ACRA business objects does not say what other licences any company needs. 

Under what they register in ACRA doesn't matter. 

Licensing depends on what they really do. 

I can register with ACRA as fitness club but still need a SCDF licence if I store or use flammable goods. 

Are you the KB operator that you pretend to know? 

What you always forget is the operation of a steam room, dry sauna and jacuzzi still requires the Massage Establishment Licence. That's the relevant criteria. 

On June 13th the Keybox Management posted this in their Telegram Grp Chat:

Dear members,

In supporting the government’s latest efforts to contain the spread of COVID-19, we will remain closed till 20th June 2021. We will resume operations on 21st June, pending updates from the authorities.

All unused passes affected by the closure will be extended accordingly when we resume operations. We apologise for any inconvenience and ask for your understanding. Stay safe & healthy, we will see you soon!

Guest Cliente
1 hour ago, Guest closure said:

What you always forget is the operation of a steam room, dry sauna and jacuzzi still requires the Massage Establishment Licence. That's the relevant criteria. 

I am who I am - the cliente. Enough of this nonsense on licensing matters, all I'm interested is SEX, SEX & SEX not MEL, MEL & MEL 😡😠😈

On 6/13/2021 at 6:17 PM, Guest closure said:

The ACRA business objects does not say what other licences any company needs. 

Under what they register in ACRA doesn't matter. 

Licensing depends on what they really do. 

I can register with ACRA as fitness club but still need a SCDF licence if I store or use flammable goods. 

Right, ok, thanks for clearing up the legal constructs that we were all having sleepless nights about for so many years.

Much more important is that as soon as they open again, I am rallying a serious lineup of slim & smooth twinks to suck and swallow, one after the other 😋

Guest Moron
On 6/12/2021 at 6:35 PM, cutejack said:

What fucking cock story r u talking? Use yr own brain. Don't be a moron. 

Lots of morons, especially those who frequent this thread 

Guest kB regular

16 June 2021 (Wednesday) - Earlier today, Minister Lawrence Wong announced in his Facebook page:

"We are now at stage 1 of our reopening.. Stage 2 is scheduled next Monday.. Unfortunately we now have new cases breaking out and a major new cluster in Bukit Merah.. Given these developments, we are evaluating the timing and scope of the next stage of reopening.. The MTF is studying the situation carefully with public health experts, and will provide further updates soon."

Let's see tomorrow what the Multi-Ministry Task Force (MTF) have to say.. I bet they will extend Phase 3 Heightened Alert Stage 2 for another 2 or 3 weeks! 😣😣😣

New updates, dine-in is allowed on 21st june but only 2 persona somemore the 2 ppl must be from same household...cannot eat with frens or colleagues...by right is like, by left if eat with frens or colleagues, will they go to every place n check everyone their ic, i doubt so....like in the army, if wan to do by left, dun kana get caught....gym is allowed to open on 21st also, so i believe sauna also....

8 minutes ago, newcum said:

New updates, dine-in is allowed on 21st june but only 2 persona somemore the 2 ppl must be from same household...cannot eat with frens or colleagues...by right is like, by left if eat with frens or colleagues, will they go to every place n check everyone their ic, i doubt so....like in the army, if wan to do by left, dun kana get caught....gym is allowed to open on 21st also, so i believe sauna also....

2 friends can meet for dine-in. 

Guest Horny Guys

not interested in dining ! anyone ca confirm all the gay sauna will open 21-June-2021. Eat ice cream only needs 2 peoples, so I hope can allow to open.

Guest 犯賤冰冰
5 hours ago, blueblueblue said:

damn sexually repressed here, any sauna that opens, i would go. even shogun club.

LOL, so desperate ah?

Guest wrong thread
6 hours ago, newcum said:

Latest update from ten men....they stop operation at current location, will moved to new location...will reopen on 1st sept...

write this into the Ten Uncle thread and not here.

Mods please move...

Guest kB regular

🌈 Keybox Reopening:

Dear Members,
Our club will resume operations today, 21st June 2021 at 12pm.  
See you soon! 😉

Keybox Management

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.