Male HQ

Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)

Lungker

Guest kB regular
1 hour ago, potato said:

Any info keybox is gonna open or close for this upcoming re-phase 2?

Ok guys, Keybox will be temporarily closed for business from 8 May - 30 May 2021.. And hopefully they can resume business on 31 May 2021!. (As according to a notice pasted inside their premises)!!

49 minutes ago, Guest Earth shattering said:

Friday last day????? Or Sat????? Will definitely be crowded. Then the crowd will be back to Macritchie.

Saturday last night. Sunday begin phase 2. Refrain to work in office. Work from home. Not exceed 5 people makan, work, play, sex together. No close intimacy sensual touch. Keep 1M social distance. Wear mask. Keep washing both hands frequently.

1 hour ago, Neh Neh said:

Saturday last night. Sunday begin phase 2. Refrain to work in office. Work from home. Not exceed 5 people makan, work, play, sex together. No close intimacy sensual touch. Keep 1M social distance. Wear mask. Keep washing both hands frequently.

Edited by cutejack

Guest Cliente

I just called KB, the staff told me they will be closed on Sat so tomorrow will be the last day for fun. I called up Hook as well, their staff told me they are still waiting for further directions from their management. So fingers crossed, hope they can remain open.

Guest LastNight
7 minutes ago, Neh Neh said:

So sad..sob sob sob which mean Saturday till 2359hrs only.... I dun think they will have over night till 8am.. cos that will be 08 Sunday, violates the law Liao.

4 minutes ago, Guest LastNight said:

So sad..sob sob sob which mean Saturday till 2359hrs only.... I dun think they will have over night till 8am.. cos that will be 08 Sunday, violates the law Liao.

Stay at home. No cruising for now

Guest Cliente
On 5/7/2021 at 10:34 AM, blueblueblue said:

to the keybox guy yesterday evening, yes i was purposely ignoring you because you used to ignore me all the time.

don't be so proud and assume everyone wants a piece of you.

Sorry a bit gaypo here, also to keep this thread alive... what did you do on that day (Thurs nude night I supposed) to suddenly trigger his interest in you since you said he has been ignoring you all this while. Was it a big hard haha?

Guest Cliente
2 hours ago, cutejack said:

Then can allow keybox to open what. Got gym inside. Haha

If Yunomori Onsen can stay open, why not all the gay saunas, just close off the gym area if this is an issue.

Guest Tomato
7 hours ago, Stev202020 said:

Went just now . But was closed 🤦🏻‍♂️

08291DDB-4A59-4365-85DE-1444FEACAFDF.jpeg

I think Keybox mgt is being wise in closing the sauna (I have always been quite impressed with their business model).

This time round, the mutated virus is no joke, it can potentially be a big thing not only in Spore, but in Asia, if if spreads widely.  I understand that the Indian virus is so infectious that it spreads even both infector/infectee wear masks.  Its that potent.

The gov will spare no effort in tracing should there be a cluster (see VJC case).  And Keybox is wise to stay away from such unwanted trouble and publicity should there be in infection from its premises.

13 hours ago, Guest Tomato said:

I think Keybox mgt is being wise in closing the sauna (I have always been quite impressed with their business model).

This time round, the mutated virus is no joke, it can potentially be a big thing not only in Spore, but in Asia, if if spreads widely.  I understand that the Indian virus is so infectious that it spreads even both infector/infectee wear masks.  Its that potent.

The gov will spare no effort in tracing should there be a cluster (see VJC case).  And Keybox is wise to stay away from such unwanted trouble and publicity should there be in infection from its premises.

I like to share a secret:

on Friday i was doing the scanning of the QR CODE & i overheard the staff saying,"Better not over the limit if not they come & check!!!" So i have some proof to believe Keybox is not running over-capacity.🤫

39 minutes ago, 30yochinese said:

I like to share a secret:

on Friday i was doing the scanning of the QR CODE & i overheard the staff saying,"Better not over the limit if not they come & check!!!" So i have some proof to believe Keybox is not running over-capacity.🤫

👍

Guest Cliente
21 hours ago, tic-toc said:

Let's describe life without Keybox! 😃

Will channel all my supposedly KB hours into swimming & working out at the park. Hopefully when the restrictions are lifted, I will be a turbo version of my current self.

1 hour ago, Guest Cliente said:

Will channel all my supposedly KB hours into swimming & working out at the park. Hopefully when the restrictions are lifted, I will be a turbo version of my current self.

Good that u're spending your time in a positive and optimistic way.. 👍

Guest closure

As a reminder, saunas fall under the spa and massage parlour, governed by the police. 

There could be various reasons for KB's temporary closure:

1) KB did not apply in time for thr SafeEntry Gateway boxes (Tracetogether Token, App scanning) , delivery time is for the gateway box is 2 weeks. 

2) The new measurements implemented from 8 May reduced the permitted maximum people inside the premises to 25 or less at any time, making it unreasonable to operate.

3)The police enforced safety measures and regulations which KB is unable to comply with. 1 pax per bed, staff ensuring all patrons staying 1 m away...

In the end KB decided to opt for a temporary closure...

Guest MUSBTM
On 5/9/2021 at 10:04 PM, Guest closure said:

As a reminder, saunas fall under the spa and massage parlour, governed by the police. 

There could be various reasons for KB's temporary closure:

1) KB did not apply in time for thr SafeEntry Gateway boxes (Tracetogether Token, App scanning) , delivery time is for the gateway box is 2 weeks. 

2) The new measurements implemented from 8 May reduced the permitted maximum people inside the premises to 25 or less at any time, making it unreasonable to operate.

3)The police enforced safety measures and regulations which KB is unable to comply with. 1 pax per bed, staff ensuring all patrons staying 1 m away...

In the end KB decided to opt for a temporary closure...

Totally nonsense. Onsen Spa can open with more than 50 people so guys please ignore this crab. 

Gateway box is for big shopping mall, not for spa. There is no need to apply tokens. 

KB is not under massage parlour. 

Guest closure
4 hours ago, Guest MUSBTM said:

Totally nonsense. Onsen Spa can open with more than 50 people so guys please ignore this crab. 

Gateway box is for big shopping mall, not for spa. There is no need to apply tokens. 

KB is not under massage parlour. 

Sorry but you are wrong!

Saunas in Singapore fall under the Massage & Spa Establishment Licence.

What you are writing is in fact nonsense and totally wrong.

Ask the owners of KB, they will tell you that KB is categorised under Massage Establishment.

The steam/ wet sauna and space with Onsen Spa might be bigger than KB, therefore the maximum persons permitted might be higher (As their website it is 50 pax for male wet sauna space on a first come first service.) The persons admitted refer to the space available for safe distancing. If a location is bigger the amount of pax may be higher.

The police sets the requirements here and issues the guidelines for such establishments.

450_aba4b798a6081b742716afe05ab48a88.jpg

KB's steam sauna or wet sauna does not offer this space as Onsen Spa (pic above).

If you don't believe that gay saunas in Singapore require a Massage Establishment Licence and fall under MASSAGE PARLOURS, then call the authorities or ask with the police.

What I wrote is surely not "crab".

I was also correct that Tracetogether token and Tracetogether app requires to be implemented in KB (see below). Gateway is not only for Shopping Malls but according to the list for Spas and Wellness centres. Anyone on the list that has to implement the new system under the Tracetogther tokens and App can apply for the Gateway box.

TraceTogether-only SafeEntry stands for the usage of the Tracetogether Token and Tracetogether App.

(Updated Apr 2021) Places where SafeEntry must be deployed

From 17 May 2021, TraceTogether-only SafeEntry (TT-only SE) will be implemented at all venues that experience higher throughput of visitors, and/or where people are likely to be in close proximity for prolonged periods.  This means that SE check-in must be performed using a TT App or Token

Here you can scroll the list:

https://www.safeentry.gov.sg/announcements#news-135-anchor

The list includes the following:

*Personal care services e.g. hairdressers / barbers, spas, beauty and wellness centres

*Registered premises of other member clubs/societies

KB falls already under two of the listed categories.

For some locations the application of the new measures started with 8 May 2021 depending on the directions given by the authorities.

And here for your info from the police website:

Advisory on the Update of Safe Management Measures and Implementation of TraceTogether-only SafeEntry for Massage Establishments (MEs)

https://www.police.gov.sg/e-Services/Police-Licences/Massage-Establishment-Licence

On 4 May 2021, the Multi-Ministry Taskforce (MTF) announced that safe management measures (SMMs) will be tightened to reduce the risk of community spread.

https://www.police.gov.sg/e-Services/Police-Licences/Massage-Establishment-Licence

From 17 May 2021, TraceTogether-only SafeEntry (TT-only SE) will be implemented at all venues that currently are required to implement SafeEntry check-in. These places tend to experience higher throughput of visitors, and/or where people are likely to be in close proximity for prolonged periods. Therefore, MEs are required to transit to TT-only SE by 17 May 2021 To help ease the transition, scanning of barcodes on personal IDs will be retained until 31 May 2021. Following which, IDs can only be used under extenuating circumstances. For more information, please refer to the FAQ found on www.safeentry.gov.sg..

[Note: Individuals entering premises where TT-only SE is implemented will have to use either their TraceTogether (TT) App or TT Token to check in.  Foreigners who are pass holders can register for the TT App using their FIN and/or collect their TT Tokens from designated collection points.]

So who actually wrote crab??? Surely, not me.

Guest Cliente

If KB is classified as massage/wellness centre, then how come some of the small mom-and-pop stores (<30sqm) offering foot & body massage in People's Park Complex are still allowed to stay open? Whatabout those dodgy  spas in Geylang & Jalan Besar, some are defintely smaller than KB, why are they still operating? If you don't believe, go & see for yourself.

Should 举报them, if we can't have fun, neither can they 😠.  

Guest closure
57 minutes ago, Guest Cliente said:

If KB is classified as massage/wellness centre, then how come some of the small mom-and-pop stores (<30sqm) offering foot & body massage in People's Park Complex are still allowed to stay open? Whatabout those dodgy  spas in Geylang & Jalan Besar, some are defintely smaller than KB, why are they still operating? If you don't believe, go & see for yourself.

Should 举报them, if we can't have fun, neither can they 😠.  

I assume this gives the answer:

A Massage Establishment licence is not required if you are providing any of the following:

• Manicure
  • Pedicure
  • Light treatment
  • Electric treatment
  • Vapour treatment
  • Baths

And don't ask me why gay saunas are considered as Massage establishments, but they are and they need a Massage Establishment Licence. Probably because of some body treatment. ha ha. But ask the authorities and not me.

Guest closure

and here on the gateway deploy for Massage Establishments:

6. MEs are required to deploy the SafeEntry Gateway (SEGW), in the App or Box version, by 15 June 2021. The SEGW works with the TraceTogether App or Token, and it facilitates a more convenient check-in experience for visitors and helps users find out when their Token is out of battery. The TraceTogether App or Token must be brought within a 1cm to 25cm range of the SEGW device in order for Bluetooth signals to be detected for check-in. More information on how venue operators can apply for the SEGW, User Guides and FAQs can be found in Annex C and also at the SafeEntry website (go.gov.sg/gateway-overview).

Know that the deployment has been brought forward to 17 May.

Looks like I did not post any crab at all.

4 hours ago, Guest closure said:

Sorry but you are wrong!

Saunas in Singapore fall under the Massage & Spa Establishment Licence.

What you are writing is in fact nonsense and totally wrong.

Ask the owners of KB, they will tell you that KB is categorised under Massage Establishment.

The steam/ wet sauna and space with Onsen Spa might be bigger than KB, therefore the maximum persons permitted might be higher (As their website it is 50 pax for male wet sauna space on a first come first service.) The persons admitted refer to the space available for safe distancing. If a location is bigger the amount of pax may be higher.

The police sets the requirements here and issues the guidelines for such establishments.

450_aba4b798a6081b742716afe05ab48a88.jpg

KB's steam sauna or wet sauna does not offer this space as Onsen Spa (pic above).

If you don't believe that gay saunas in Singapore require a Massage Establishment Licence and fall under MASSAGE PARLOURS, then call the authorities or ask with the police.

What I wrote is surely not "crab".

I was also correct that Tracetogether token and Tracetogether app requires to be implemented in KB (see below). Gateway is not only for Shopping Malls but according to the list for Spas and Wellness centres. Anyone on the list that has to implement the new system under the Tracetogther tokens and App can apply for the Gateway box.

TraceTogether-only SafeEntry stands for the usage of the Tracetogether Token and Tracetogether App.

(Updated Apr 2021) Places where SafeEntry must be deployed

From 17 May 2021, TraceTogether-only SafeEntry (TT-only SE) will be implemented at all venues that experience higher throughput of visitors, and/or where people are likely to be in close proximity for prolonged periods.  This means that SE check-in must be performed using a TT App or Token

Here you can scroll the list:

https://www.safeentry.gov.sg/announcements#news-135-anchor

The list includes the following:

*Personal care services e.g. hairdressers / barbers, spas, beauty and wellness centres

*Registered premises of other member clubs/societies

KB falls already under two of the listed categories.

For some locations the application of the new measures started with 8 May 2021 depending on the directions given by the authorities.

And here for your info from the police website:

Advisory on the Update of Safe Management Measures and Implementation of TraceTogether-only SafeEntry for Massage Establishments (MEs)

On 4 May 2021, the Multi-Ministry Taskforce (MTF) announced that safe management measures (SMMs) will be tightened to reduce the risk of community spread.

From 17 May 2021, TraceTogether-only SafeEntry (TT-only SE) will be implemented at all venues that currently are required to implement SafeEntry check-in. These places tend to experience higher throughput of visitors, and/or where people are likely to be in close proximity for prolonged periods. Therefore, MEs are required to transit to TT-only SE by 17 May 2021 To help ease the transition, scanning of barcodes on personal IDs will be retained until 31 May 2021. Following which, IDs can only be used under extenuating circumstances. For more information, please refer to the FAQ found on www.safeentry.gov.sg..

[Note: Individuals entering premises where TT-only SE is implemented will have to use either their TraceTogether (TT) App or TT Token to check in.  Foreigners who are pass holders can register for the TT App using their FIN and/or collect their TT Tokens from designated collection points.]

So who actually wrote crab??? Surely, not me.

It's not CRAB....it's Crap.....🙄

Guest Cliente

I'm pretty sure those spas or massage parlours in Geylang are just 挂羊头卖狗肉. 

Anyway I lookup their bizfile & acra, here's what I found on Keybox :

KEYBOX 17 is an ACRA-registered entity that has been operating for 6 years 5 months in Singapore since its incorporation y in 2014. Officially, KEYBOX 17 PTE. LTD. is ..... primarily operates in the sector of "FITNESS CENTRES AND GYMNASIUMS", SSIC code - 93111

I guess that's the main reason why they have to close. 

Guest MUSBTM

See? Keybox is under Gym. The stupid crab above keep insisted everyone's under Massage parlour. 

Gatewaybox is totally unnecessary for small shop and Keybox will not be eligible to get tge Gatewaybox. A cheap tablet with Safe Entry Business App installed will do. 

Guys please skip the long winded posted by the crab above. 

Guest Bo Liao

LOL.... What an entertainment reading all these CRAB you CRAP me banters over the closure of your favourite playground. You guys must have too much free time now that you can't spend it at Keybox... to even bother to debate over who is right or wrong about gateway deployments and Business category registrations? 

KB is operatiing until now because they are largely cooperating with authorities and doing the right thing in situations like this, when one possible cluster case is probably gonna cause a total cease of operations. 

You guys should be thankful and instead leverage this 3 weeks (or longer) sauna down-time to make yourselves look better - like flatten your uncle bellies, go for facial botox, pump up your muslces, train your washboard abs.....etc

Guest closure
4 hours ago, Guest Cliente said:

I'm pretty sure those spas or massage parlours in Geylang are just 挂羊头卖狗肉. 

Anyway I lookup their bizfile & acra, here's what I found on Keybox :

KEYBOX 17 is an ACRA-registered entity that has been operating for 6 years 5 months in Singapore since its incorporation y in 2014. Officially, KEYBOX 17 PTE. LTD. is ..... primarily operates in the sector of "FITNESS CENTRES AND GYMNASIUMS", SSIC code - 93111

I guess that's the main reason why they have to close. 

nice try. 

The ACRA licence and stated business objects do not safe KB from registering any other applicable licences (such as the Massage Establishment Licence). 

Tell me why the police is visiting all spas and gay saunas in Singapore on a regular basis if the police is not verifying on the Massage Establishment licence? The police would not have any authority to do spot checks on the premises of KB. 

Second, if the gym inside KB had been the issue, then KB management could have just closed the gym room and left all other premises inside open. 

You left out for KB having a dry sauna and steam sauna. 

Safras closed gyms but the rest of facilities are still open (pools, restaurants, showers). 

Any SafeEntry on QR code scanning will be outdated from 17 May. Sure KB can do Tracetogether scanning on a tablet, but from 17 May they would need a SafeEntry gateway as per police licensing requirements. 

Wait and see after 1 June 2021 if KB will or can reopen by then and under what conditions entry will be. 

Guest Cliente
10 hours ago, Guest Bo Liao said:

You guys should be thankful and instead leverage this 3 weeks (or longer) sauna down-time to make yourselves look better - like flatten your uncle bellies, go for facial botox, pump up your muslces, train your washboard abs.....etc

It is also time for you to visit your dentist to clean your foul mouth.

Just past by Anytime Fitness along Upper Changi Rd, the lights are on, how come they are allowed to operate? This branch occupied 3 shoplots (approx 3000sqf) definitely smaller than KB, I thought all indoor gyms must be closed.

9 hours ago, Guest closure said:

nice try. 

The ACRA licence and stated business objects do not safe KB from registering any other applicable licences (such as the Massage Establishment Licence). 

I think you need help, sometimes it is alright to admit you have made a mistake on the massage license. Why would a business owner want to waste his money & time applying for a license that he is not offering? 吃饱饭没事做呀? Money too much to burn?

Don't think Old Chang Kee or Yakun will apply for a liquor license on top of their existing food shop license, right? 

9 hours ago, Guest closure said:

Tell me why the police is visiting all spas and gay saunas in Singapore on a regular basis if the police is not verifying on the Massage Establishment licence? The police would not have any authority to do spot checks on the premises of KB. 

Before the pandemics, police visits could be due to tip-off on drugs or illegal aliens issues. The recent police visit I heard from one of the staffs, was due to a complaint that their crowd exceeded the limit. 

10 hours ago, Guest closure said:

Second, if the gym inside KB had been the issue, then KB management could have just closed the gym room and left all other premises inside open. 

You left out for KB having a dry sauna and steam sauna. 

Safras closed gyms but the rest of facilities are still open (pools, restaurants, showers). 

This is what I don't understand about this round of phase 2 lockdown, why are certain gyms + those seedy massage joints & spas at Geylang still allowed to open.

10 hours ago, Guest closure said:

Any SafeEntry on QR code scanning will be outdated from 17 May. Sure KB can do Tracetogether scanning on a tablet, but from 17 May they would need a SafeEntry gateway as per police licensing requirements. 

Wait and see after 1 June 2021 if KB will or can reopen by then and under what conditions entry will be.

ycsafe160321.jpg

The difference will be like this lor, either tapping with your mobiles or tokens when you check in at the counter. I think some guests confused it with the safeentry gateway gantries which are meant for malls, offices & bigger premises. The above gateway box is easy peasy to install lah, I don't see any issue to have that in place by 1st June'21.

Guest Busybody
46 minutes ago, Guest Cliente said:

Just past by Anytime Fitness along Upper Changi Rd, the lights are on, how come they are allowed to operate? This branch occupied 3 shoplots (approx 3000sqf) definitely smaller than KB, I thought all indoor gyms must be closed.

KB also operate from the back door wat. That day I kaypoh go there to re confirm whether are they really close, Hoping that they are open... But really the front door is closed.  When I try to check at the back door, I notice some of the regulars  customers that I seen them before inside KB can access into KB from the back door leh. Why huh?  Are they allow to enter? Not 1 but a few. 

Guest Cliente

Pls lah, do you think their management will risk opening for a few regulars just to earn some quick bucks. If that really happened, you should have bought Toto on that day cos you could have been a millionaire by now 🤣🤣🤣.

2 hours ago, Guest Cliente said:

How do you know they are operating as gym currently just because lights are on? Could be doing maintenance, cleaning, etc. 

Or you saw people actually working out? 

Guest Cliente
1 hour ago, Guest Wtf said:

How do you know they are operating as gym currently just because lights are on? Could be doing maintenance, cleaning, etc. 

Or you saw people actually working out? 

I actually just called to clarify with their Kinex Mall branch, the lady-in-charge told me each branch operates differently, some are opened solely to sign up new registrations. But she did tell me that her branch was closed since 8 May. 

The lights at the upper changi branch are fully lit, plus it is not located inside a mall, no reason in keeping up appearances right? 

Anyway, let's get back to KB's topic..really人比人气死人. 

Guest closure
7 hours ago, Guest Cliente said:

I think you need help, sometimes it is alright to admit you have made a mistake on the massage license. Why would a business owner want to waste his money & time applying for a license that he is not offering? 吃饱饭没事做呀? Money too much to burn?

Don't think Old Chang Kee or Yakun will apply for a liquor license on top of their existing food shop license, right? 

Before the pandemics, police visits could be due to tip-off on drugs or illegal aliens issues. The recent police visit I heard from one of the staffs, was due to a complaint that their crowd exceeded the limit. 

This is what I don't understand about this round of phase 2 lockdown, why are certain gyms + those seedy massage joints & spas at Geylang still allowed to open.

Either you know about the Massage Licence or you are just guessing here.

If you don't know don't assume and don't write things you aren't aware of or don't have relevant knowledge. 

Does KB have a spa , wet sauna, dry sauna and a pool? yes or no?

Maybe this makes it to a Spa?

Check under what licencing regimes Spas in Singapore fall.

Old Chang Kee or Yakun doesn't need any liquor licence if they don't sell alcohol.

But KB still has a spa, wet sauna, dry sauna and a pool.

You are guessing again on the police visits as tip offs from drug or illegal immigrants. It is assuming again but not knowledge.

You claim the recent visit of the police was due to a crowd at KB exceeding the limits as you say your heard staff of KB saying.

But, note the police would be only in charge for checking on covid regulation if they are the proper authority for their own licencing regimes. In my assessment Police did not visit KB to check on violation of covid regulations but in their duty on the Massage Licence regime.

Covid 19 enforcement officers are separate from the police force.

See from the website:

https://www.nea.gov.sg/our-services/public-cleanliness/environmental-cleaning-guidelines/safe-management-measures/frequently-asked-questions

You can identify the Enforcement Officers and Ambassadors by their respective agencies’ corporate attire, staff pass and/or lanyard.

Like police officers, Enforcement Officers are empowered to take enforcement action against the public for breaches of safe distancing measures. Ambassadors guide businesses and individuals to comply with safe distancing measures. 

"Like police officers" in that sentence tells you the Covid Enforcement Officers are not from the police force.

Next time just ask the owner of KB, I think he will explain to you.

But don't assume or conclude from guessing.

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.