Male HQ

Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)

Lungker

Whoever says that KB is not going to make it, I think you really have to pay it a visit before commenting. I was there just now n their Tue crowd is still going very strong.

And guess what. They will be closed for reno again after making changes to the dark maze just months ago. But this time round it would be a FULL RENO according to the staff. And it will take place during the last two weeks of Feb. Cant wait to experience the new KB. :)

But hopefully they wont increase the price after reno. :P

Just came back from Keybox. Today crowd was very good. Everywhere have people and actions. The best is still the dark maze. Actions none stop! There were sound of moanings from rooms that filled the whole maze. Superd. Lots of horny boys and men around. Saw one cute pinoy boy. He looks so yummy. Think Keybox is better than Cruise.

so are they fully closed or still open for business? because that time they also did some minor room renovation and it's still opened for business.

check their website... It says CLOSED

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Orked (acted by Sharifah Amani) in SEPET (2004, directed by Yasmin Ahmad)

I suspect the reno has to be done cos the crowd quality and quantity has been affected quite badly by the new kid on the block. Hopefully things will be better after the reno.

Anyone going to KB later?

Please do not post your ad on the Main Forum which is meant for discussion.

If you want to post an Ad, do that in the Personal folder.

You are hereby given 1 warning point. With more warning points, you will face suspension and or ban from the forum.

Take heed.

GM

P/s your post will be removed

Guest Raiden Alpha

why? lolol.

There are 8 saunas in Singapore.

Let's not talk bout the unpopular ones.

Those top 3 most populated saunas cannot accommodate all the horny gay dicks on a weekend.

There should still be people in other saunas statistically speaking...

Ps.What good is paying good money to go to a overcrowd sauna and can't get a room to fool around in?

Guest keyboxer

Do they need passport to be a member ?

I think only if you want to pay less as a foreigner on Mon evening then you have to produce passport for verification.

And yes, KB is closed for around two weeks till March for major renovation! Haha see you guys at the NEW KB.

I don't dare to go in along!

Aiyah, want to play cock must grow some balls-lah.

Everything also scared, end up virgin until you die.  Must try something sometime-lah. 

If you go in there with someone, what are you going to do, and what do you expect will happen? 

Three possible scenarios:-

First scenario - you as audience.  

If I go in there, I will play with willing parties - just the two of us, unless the other party is willing to accept a threesome.  And even then, what are we doing to do with you - everything also don't dare to do, where got fun?

Second scenario - you are left by yourself

If I were to go and play with someone, what are you going to do there, all by yourself?  Already scared to go into sauna, if someone touch you when you are all by yourself, are you going to scream "rape"?  That would surely ruin my fun.

Third scenario - both do nothing

Go in there both do nothing - pure waste of time and money.  Might as well just go home and masturbate.  

So... what is the incentive for me to go with you into a sauna?  Your posting this here infers that you are willing to go with a stranger to a sauna - if you already have a friend you trust who is willing to go with you to a sauna, you would not be posting here, would you?  Since I don't know you and you don't know me, why should I go with you to a sauna, considering the three possible outcomes above?  What's my incentive; why should I do so? 

Guest keyboxer

Hi G_M,

I don't see how is this an advertisement here. He's trying to gather the keyboxers here to discuss about KB which is the purpose of this thread.

Precisely! It is not even a real gathering but an online one to gather like-minders in this thread to discuss and share about keybox. Like this also kana warning.

Precisely! It is not even a real gathering but an online one to gather like-minders in this thread to discuss and share about keybox. Like this also kana warning.

Its called male menopause. The looser the skin the tighter is the behavior.

Guest keyboxer

Its called male menopause. The looser the skin the tighter is the behavior.

Lol. I was thinking of this too. Better get back to topic or else will kana warning.

OH HOW I MISS KB. SOB SOB.

Aiyah, want to play cock must grow some balls-lah.

------

So... what is the incentive for me to go with you into a sauna?  Your posting this here infers that you are willing to go with a stranger to a sauna - if you already have a friend you trust who is willing to go with you to a sauna, you would not be posting here, would you?  Since I don't know you and you don't know me, why should I go with you to a sauna, considering the three possible outcomes above?  What's my incentive; why should I do so? 

Perfect logic, yhtang.  Such an individual would be a crutch.  How can an adult gay male be afraid to step into a gay sauna "alone"?  Maybe mum is still holding his dick in the bathroom when he has to pee?

• 2 weeks later...
  • G_M changed the title to Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.