Male HQ

Safra - MF, Yishun, Tampines, Jurong, PG & TP (Compiled)

Hello! Can I check if the pool actually gets any sun? I'm wondering if I can finally switch from Safra Jurong to CCK, but the shelter makes me wonder if I can even get a tan from the sun 😂

Yup but must see timing. Morning it's on the side near the kids pool. After 1pm it's the other side. I swim at cck precisely cos its sheltered as I don't want a tan. Haha 

Been weeks since the TPY E1 steam room is down… wonder when will it be up. 

I asked one of the more friendlier staff just now and he said he also have no idea when the steam room will be up again, as it has been down very often recently. 

I'm guessing maybe the parts are 'old and outdated', so it would be difficult to find or something. I rather they just do up a full overhaul renovation of the steam room, so it is 'new' again for everyone to enjoy. Haha.

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

So far, i observed that most will go nude at jacuzzi. And hardly anyone goes nude at steam room.

Nude nice I like but now no go steam room. Let the nude body sweat and wet. But I sometimes shaved... 

Thanks...

167 69 chn 51

LINE: songatsg0

Telegram: songatsg

Gym @ TPY safra last Wednesday evening. First, seen 2 hunk enter the last cubicle and some sounds. 
Second, was in the jacuzzi and a cutie was showing signs to me while touch my legs with his. But I was abit tired. 
Then, showered at the last cubicle with my doors open and got sucked by a cutie:) nice gym day with so much encounters. Im the guy with a cursive tattoo on my left chest. 

Edited by boyboy24

Hi, those who frequent Safra jur swimming pool ever encounter a strange guy shower inside last 2nd cubicle, keep scolding hokkien vulgar language? Past few swim, I encountered him. Today after my swim, I saw him in the same cubicle keep scolding vulgarity again.

Maybe he saw something 'dirty' in the cubicle (it's the Seventh Month now) and scolded it to get lost. @Bilean, better don't use that cubicle

I'll be heading to the west end of this wk to run some errands

I've never been to safra jurong/ cck/ mount faber - do u think i should give these a try? just wanna cruise and see see a bit. no action never mind but eye candy would be nice

i only been to tpy and tamp before. yishun also nv go b4

Same boat as you. Pretty much swim at TPY and TP. Don’t bother with MF, the frosted cubicle doors are a downer. 

I would like to extend my gratitude and thanks to this idiot at CCK e1 gym for always opening the steamroom glassdoor to ease the temperature out for whatever own selfish reasons. Short and stupid, brainless to the max. Now we all cannot use the steamroom anymore. Next time if the heat is too much to bear, don’t use it. I won’t hesitate to identify you to the gym if I ever see you doing this again

Edited by earth_tone

I would like to extend my gratitude and thanks to this idiot at CCK e1 gym for always opening the steamroom glassdoor to ease the temperature out of whatever own selfish reasons. Short and stupid, brainless to the max. Now we all cannot use the steamroom anymore. Next time if the heat is too much to bear, don’t use it. I won’t hesitate to identify you to the gym if I ever see you doing this again

What he look like? Young or old?

Hi, those who frequent Safra jur swimming pool ever encounter a strange guy shower inside last 2nd cubicle, keep scolding hokkien vulgar language? Past few swim, I encountered him. Today after my swim, I saw him in the same cubicle keep scolding vulgarity again.

No le...i  did realise tpy safra pool seems to have some old regular swimmer who seems to love to shift the floormat..duno for what..then it becomes misaligned and uneven....and doesn't seem to shift it back after he's finished showering...sibei irritating...

I would like to extend my gratitude and thanks to this idiot at CCK e1 gym for always opening the steamroom glassdoor to ease the temperature out for whatever own selfish reasons. Short and stupid, brainless to the max. Now we all cannot use the steamroom anymore. Next time if the heat is too much to bear, don’t use it. I won’t hesitate to identify you to the gym if I ever see you doing this again

Is the steamroom down for servicing or being shut down due to misuse? 

I was there at 3pm. Jacuzzi was closed. And Steam Room was still closed. Sianz.

I saw someone taking shower without closing the door! I think he's very brave. 😅👍🏼

Sorry, could I ask if the jacuzzi was closed because of 'cleaning/washing', or due to malfunction again?

Thanks.

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}