Male HQ

Safra - MF, Yishun, Tampines, Jurong, PG & TP (Compiled)

On 6/3/2023 at 2:37 PM, happily said:

Take the lift up to level 3, you will see the gym there is no door. 

Steamroom still under renovation as there is a notice pasted outside the steamroom, shower cubicles got 7 if I counted correctly,1 is down, layout wise seems easy to see from walking from the sink. 

5 toilet cubicles with 2 having bidet at the left and 3 at the right no bidet.

Locker area have 2 sides. Locker key is those sensor motion detection, not the typical key. Male locker entry have 2 sides,one is at the right once u walk straight from the reception another one at the bench press area.

Overall is huge for the locker and toilet.

Equipment wise really 👍. 6 power racks with 3 have adjustable bench press. 3 bench press, 2 inclined bench press,1 declined bench press. More than 10 adjustable bench press with 3/4 sets of dumbbells. 

Very impressed for this gym.

Steamroom is now up and running. Not warm enough though.

1 hour ago, Aaron1988 said:

Cck Safra got any steam room or sauna room?

Hey @Aaron1988. Refer to the replies below:

On 6/3/2023 at 2:37 PM, happily said:

Take the lift up to level 3, you will see the gym there is no door. 

Steamroom still under renovation as there is a notice pasted outside the steamroom, shower cubicles got 7 if I counted correctly,1 is down, layout wise seems easy to see from walking from the sink. 

5 toilet cubicles with 2 having bidet at the left and 3 at the right no bidet.

Locker area have 2 sides. Locker key is those sensor motion detection, not the typical key. Male locker entry have 2 sides,one is at the right once u walk straight from the reception another one at the bench press area.

Overall is huge for the locker and toilet.

Equipment wise really 👍. 6 power racks with 3 have adjustable bench press. 3 bench press, 2 inclined bench press,1 declined bench press. More than 10 adjustable bench press with 3/4 sets of dumbbells. 

Very impressed for this gym.

11 hours ago, ISHOWER said:

Steamroom is now up and running. Not warm enough though.

49 minutes ago, Jmelean said:

Anyone know whether safra cck sheltered swimming pool remain open if rain?

Apparently not, someone mentioned it in another thread today (see below).

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

Ytd after gym at TPY safra. Wanted to shower after steam. Went all the way to the last cubicle which the door is left ajar. So i tot no one inside. To my surprise, i push the door and saw a fun size fit guy got suck by a guy inside. Haha they continue as if nothing happen. 😆 quite surprised.

26 minutes ago, boyboy24 said:

Ytd after gym at TPY safra. Wanted to shower after steam. Went all the way to the last cubicle which the door is left ajar. So i tot no one inside. To my surprise, i push the door and saw a fun size fit guy got suck by a guy inside. Haha they continue as if nothing happen. 😆 quite surprised.

never request to join?

Yishun Safra gym 11am 

seen u before swimming but today our eyes met few times in gym. u wire singlet and shorts. looks more buffed up u. 

after gym saw u in toilet and our eyes met again. i changed and went to the pool. later saw u at the pool in black trunks. saw u last time in waveline trunks. 

i swam a while went up to gym shower and steam room. to my surprise saw u coming out of shower. thought u would be in steam room but not. i showered and changed but u akready left. 

after some time i went to the bus stop to take the bus and to my surprise saw u in the bus. it was around 130pm. u got down 2 stops later carrying a shoe bag. it’s just meant to see to see u so many times in a day. hope to know u. 

do text me if u see this msg. 

This afternoon's (16 June) witness of a cruising encounter in the infamous steam room involving two men in their 50s was nothing short of comical. On the flipside, I spotted a few hotties in the pool and several peacocks baking under the blazing sun 😎.

Edited by JYAG-sim
12 hours ago, JYAG-sim said:

This afternoon's (16 June) witness of a cruising encounter in the infamous steam room involving two men in their 50s was nothing short of comical. On the flipside, I spotted a few hotties in the pool and several peacocks baking under the blazing sun 😎.

how comical?

19 june
tamp Safra 

met you at the pool first ard 12. We were sunbathing beside each other.

you left first and I met you again in E1 gym toilet. You were already done at the mirror when I came in. Surprised that you were hanging around when I came out after shower and steam room. 

you look like a friend of mine but don’t think you are him as you look much younger. Ha and definitely better.

If you’re here, pm me.

On 6/20/2023 at 10:05 AM, highintensity1992 said:

Is it ok to be nude in CCK steam ?

I am not sure about steam room, but jaccuzzi cannot be nude. There is a notice that no nudity is allow in the jacuzzi. Only swimwear allowed. I wonder if people would ignore the notice and just go nude at the jacuzzi.

7 hours ago, GayNomad said:

I am not sure about steam room, but jaccuzzi cannot be nude. There is a notice that no nudity is allow in the jacuzzi. Only swimwear allowed. I wonder if people would ignore the notice and just go nude at the jacuzzi.

Of cuz they do! I mean, not many would put on a pair of trunks just to soak in the jacuzzi. Honestly, I'd rather they go nude than have the towel soaked inside the water. Anyway, people don't stay inside that long lah.