Male HQ

Safra - MF, Yishun, Tampines, Jurong, PG & TP (Compiled)

18 minutes ago, FeelLikeASir said:

any idea if there is a jacuzzi at the safra cck energyone? 

It was mentioned by one of the members before last month (see below) - don't have jacuzzi...    :(

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

2 minutes ago, noobnobb said:

I’ll be trying out E1 gyms this coming week in view of the free access, but I have a question:

After gymming, if I want to use the steam room or jacuzzi, do I wear trunks in? Or go in nude? A bit weird to intentionally bring trunks to the gym with no plans to swim, but I’ll do it if the “dress code” for the steam room or jacuzzi is as such.

Also, is the steam room/jacuzzi generally cruisy? What’s the best time to go? I’ll likely head to either TPY or tamp.

Don’t need! I usually strip fully naked first, then use a towel to wrap myself before heading to the shower to rinse first. Then use the same towel to wrap with nothing under, then go to the steam room to enjoy. Sometimes when there’s not too many people I’ll unwrap the towel then just place the towel to cover my lil brother, but whoever comes in will be able to tell I’m otherwise naked apart from the modesty of my lil bro being covered haha. So far no issues… 

2 hours ago, noobnobb said:

Ok that sounds reasonable. Is that what most guys do? Just towel with nothing underneath?

I’m also hoping the steam room is not too hot (unlike Yunomori) so can actually stay longer in it to enjoy. Too hot is not comfortable 

Generally, just a towel draped around your waist will suffice. I've seen a few with shorts or trunks underneath.

The steam room temperature at TPY and Tampines is bearably hot, compared to Punggol which is really hot. Anyway, you can always exit to cool off (many prefer a quick shower), then re-enter. 

2 hours ago, noobnobb said:

Also, is the steam room/jacuzzi generally cruisy? What’s the best time to go? I’ll likely head to either TPY or tamp.

Cruisiness depends a lot on luck and timing. For Tampines, Sundays can get cruisy cuz the gym is crowded, but recently I've encountered ZERO and I'm the only one in the steam room or the patrons inside don't cruise. At times, you might get lucky on weekday evenings / weeknights. For TPY, I understand weekday evenings can get cruisy with men gymming after work.

5 hours ago, noobnobb said:

I’ll be trying out E1 gyms this coming week in view of the free access, but I have a question:

After gymming, if I want to use the steam room or jacuzzi, do I wear trunks in? Or go in nude? A bit weird to intentionally bring trunks to the gym with no plans to swim, but I’ll do it if the “dress code” for the steam room or jacuzzi is as such.

I would usually just go in with a towel after showering and remove it, fold it to cover parts below my navel. If there’s no one, I’ll just remove the towel and put to the side. When someone enters, just cover the important parts for modesty and respect to others.  
I’ve met one who will also come

in stark naked but he will ask if others are ok. Usually no one would mind or bother. 

4 hours ago, Jmelean said:

Was in tpy swimming around 3pm, all the shower cubicle were occupied with some half open. Will you share your shower cubicle if someone asked especially those with door half open?

Nope. But I will do it fast enough, let the others use the cubicle. By the way, u encountered this situation before?

1 hour ago, noobnobb said:

From my limited experience in Yunomori steam room, it’s so steamy u can barely make out the person’s face. At most u can see the body shape and some of the person’s legs. Is it the same in Safra? To ask if everyone is ok with him coming in stark naked is… a bit weird imo

It depends on the steam room mechanism I reckon. Some E1 steam room release the steam in big jets which fills the room with thick water vapour quickly. Some release steadily in smaller jets so there’s time for the steam to condense. But even if it covers the whole room with water vapour, once the set temp is reached the thermostat will

automatically stop the steam to allow temp to return to lower temp, then you will get to see what you wish to see. Haha

with regard to the guy who ask, he will enter with towel and ask those in the steam room if they mind before he removes. I guess that’s quite polite. Haha and he will ask those who enter later if they mind. So far I haven’t heard anyone saying they mind, so I won’t know if he will then cover back. Hahahaa

11 hours ago, ReubenH said:

It depends on the steam room mechanism I reckon. Some E1 steam room release the steam in big jets which fills the room with thick water vapour quickly. Some release steadily in smaller jets so there’s time for the steam to condense. But even if it covers the whole room with water vapour, once the set temp is reached the thermostat will

automatically stop the steam to allow temp to return to lower temp, then you will get to see what you wish to see. Haha

with regard to the guy who ask, he will enter with towel and ask those in the steam room if they mind before he removes. I guess that’s quite polite. Haha and he will ask those who enter later if they mind. So far I haven’t heard anyone saying they mind, so I won’t know if he will then cover back. Hahahaa

I think he weird ask people OK to nude or not. If got 10 people inside then mist get all their permission to go nude meh? Lol.

On 7/2/2023 at 5:11 PM, Jmelean said:

Was in tpy swimming around 3pm, all the shower cubicle were occupied with some half open. Will you share your shower cubicle if someone asked especially those with door half open?

Woah depends on who asked, right.

On 7/2/2023 at 4:43 PM, noobnobb said:

I can only make it on a weekday afternoon haha. Might be super quiet but I guess that’s ok for me also. 

About your series of questions, in SAFRA MF the steam is super hot and steamy, some times people don't mind going naked, they can't see you much anyway. Most people, as described, are just in towel.