Male HQ

Safra - MF, Yishun, Tampines, Jurong, PG & TP (Compiled)

On 1/5/2022 at 8:53 PM, JYAG-sim said:

Hmm? There's no need to book a slot if you wish to swim at SAFRA pools. Are you referring to ActiveSG pools?

Just found out, no was referring to safra app. I used the safra app and there is this book facilities option so I tried to do it but can’t proceed.

any idea if there is a limit to use the pool?

On 1/5/2022 at 10:58 PM, YellowSaviour said:

Just found out, no was referring to safra app. I used the safra app and there is this book facilities option so I tried to do it but can’t proceed.

any idea if there is a limit to use the pool?

Ahh I think you mean booking the SAFRA pool for a private event, just like booking a badminton court. If you just wanna swim, there's no need to book. Just do Safe Entry, scan the QR code in the e-card of the app (or your physical membership card), enter the gantry and swim away!

On 1/5/2022 at 11:49 PM, JYAG-sim said:

Ahh I think you mean booking the SAFRA pool for a private event, just like booking a badminton court. If you just wanna swim, there's no need to book. Just do Safe Entry, scan the QR code in the e-card of the app (or your physical membership card), enter the gantry and swim away!

Ah thanks a lot, any idea if there is a time limit for just swimming

On 1/6/2022 at 12:51 AM, YellowSaviour said:

Ah thanks a lot, any idea if there is a time limit for just swimming

None ATM . Last time during worsen state when SG limit to 20 pax there's limitation of 1 hour. 

On 1/9/2022 at 1:48 PM, sgnusboy89 said:

anyone swimming at TPY now? crowded?

Just rained and stopped, now not crowded, screen showed 15 checked in.  :)

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

@sgnusboy89 it is full now (50 on the screen), for your info eh.

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

For the past month, I have noticed that too many old uncles and weirdos blatantly cruising and camping in safra tpy pool toilet for long periods lately. Some of them doing it too obviously by staring openly at others changing and some were walking around naked with a hard on. Pls avoid going there :)

Edited by Thatwasawes

When it comes to Guest accounts in BW, it is always best to take their words with a pinch of salt or to ignore them. 

• HendryTan changed the title to Safra - MF, Yishun, Tampines, Jurong, PG & TP (Compiled)