Male HQ

Safra - MF, Yishun, Tampines, Jurong, PG & TP (Compiled)

On 2/16/2022 at 6:51 PM, CClovesC said:

Yeah it seems locked. Just checked

Was there about 6pm taking a nice bath before heading home.

There's additional scanner installed inside the shower room. Meaning only member can scan to go in n need to scan again to open door before getting outside. Non member could get stuck inside once the door is closed. The tab switch to open door probably be lock up.

On 2/5/2022 at 1:55 PM, Yeryk said:

Safra MF swimming pool shower area and urinals very cruisy at night!

Some guys shower with doors wide open 🍆💦 Viewers well-cum 😉

Especially Sundays and Tuesdays nights! 😈

Seriously, could you please be more discreet and SMART about it? Already people have been saying SOOO LOOONGG that entries in this forum are not private and can be seen by everyone....like i duno..people who might wanna CATCH US? FYI that is SAFRA...NOT a gay sauna facility....Jesus...

On 2/18/2022 at 2:27 AM, juzabishanguy said:

Seriously, could you please be more discreet and SMART about it? Already people have been saying SOOO LOOONGG that entries in this forum are not private and can be seen by everyone....like i duno..people who might wanna CATCH US? FYI that is SAFRA...NOT a gay sauna facility....Jesus...

Ok. Noted. Thank you, kindly.

Edited by Yeryk
On 2/17/2022 at 5:24 AM, CClovesC said:

Oh no. The last I knew the door was somewhat faulty where the catch doesn't catch when the door auto shuts. It just leaves the door ajar. 

What if one is trapped inside ah

Call a member to release you lot..  😆.. maybe also help you release tension before leaving 👌😁

Tpy e1- you were muscular and tall, wearing blue shirt and a very short grey shorts/tights.

I left at around 8.45, shortly after you came in and saw you squat a little. Can I just have you have nicest and thickest legs and glutes I’ve seen omg …… if you happened to see this just hope you know your legs and ass are amazing … and if there’s a chance maybe drop me a pm. Also if there’s anyone there who knows this crazy hot hunk pm me!!! I wanna see him workout more often 😟😬

On 3/3/2022 at 5:44 PM, Austguy said:

Did anyone else see the two hot guys at TPY pool before they closed the pool due to Cat 1? They were both hot and ripped

Tbh,

I've seen hotter guys at the pool at Toa Payoh...they will do a "Manhunt Catwalk" before entering the pool...lol

On 3/4/2022 at 9:46 AM, 30yochinese said:

Tbh,

I've seen hotter guys at the pool at Toa Payoh...they will do a "Manhunt Catwalk" before entering the pool...lol

You saw the very two guys he seen?? 

Edited by Kimochi
On 3/4/2022 at 6:04 PM, SociNerd said:

Edited by hahaha

You’re not alone. If you’d like to speak to someone, help is available at the following centres:

Samaritans of Singapore (SOS) 24-hour Hotline: 1800 221 4444 or pat@sos.org.sg.
Institute of Mental Health’s 24-hour Hotline: 6389 2222
Care Corner Counselling Centre (English and Mandarin): 6353 1180
Singapore Association for Mental Health: 1800 283 7019

• HendryTan changed the title to Safra - MF, Yishun, Tampines, Jurong, PG & TP (Compiled)