Male HQ

Safra - MF, Yishun, Tampines, Jurong, PG & TP (Compiled)

On 11/24/2021 at 12:22 AM, earth_tone said:

Of course they do. Don't ask me how I know, they just do. There're CCTV everywhere people!

There'll be a time when action be taken to stop all these indecent activities at Punggol, or at least measures be put in place to minimise. 

I've seen people been invited out of a shower cubicle before at other branches. Both of them. I was not the only witness then, so many others saw it too, they just don't post about it here. It was very awkward and quite a spectacle.

Nothing is as hidden as you imagine it to be.

I just don't get why do you all need to post about it so blatantly here.

yah....

invited out of showers inside the Energym.... so silly..... i witnessed it too !

but this one is not enclosed in the Energym and Mgt will not interfere with buddies helping to soapscrub each other....along the corridor.....because the entire place is a Male showering Domain

Edited by RODLIGHTNING
On 11/26/2021 at 6:46 PM, RODLIGHTNING said:

but this one is not enclosed in the Energym and Mgt will not interfere with buddies helping to soapscrub each other....along the corridor.....because the entire place is a Male showering Domain

Lewd or Indecent Behavior is not condone by SAFRA. If they don't know about it, they likely won't care much.

But if someone is to be offended by it and report it, nothing should stop them from lodging a police report. 

All the posts here are evidence free to use.

It was a good day for a swim today and I'm glad I did. Spotted a couple of cuties and hotties. Special shout out to two guys with rock-solid bods I saw in the changing room: Guy A (no glasses with an orange kickboard) and Guy B (glasses, tall, tanned).

To the younger chap in grey-blue trunks and rather small feet, don't be so obvious lah. I know you were checking Guy B out as he stood diagonally across you.

(Here's secretly hoping Guy A or Guy B is here... :pray:)

On 12/7/2021 at 9:41 PM, manehiso said:

Just a quick qn: if I wanna go swim at any of the Safra clubs, do I need to do any booking? Or can I just walk in? Any time limit imposed for swimming?

I m not sure about the other. Tampines has a max cap of 50 now. The crowd size in the weekdays evenings are usually 20 to 30. Weekend afternoon is the busiest so you have to queue in person to enter.

On 12/7/2021 at 9:45 PM, PgChn said:

I m not sure about the other. Tampines has a max cap of 50 now. The crowd size in the weekdays evenings are usually 20 to 30. Weekend afternoon is the busiest so you have to queue in person to enter.

O ok. So it means no need to make a booking first, and can just walk in? 

On 12/9/2021 at 10:32 AM, Joseph Tan said:

So happy to see my eye candy at 100AM last Wednesday (1 Dec), 6+ pm. A cruiser uncle keep talking to him at the gym floor! I sad, dulan and jealous, so finished my workout and left. Lol! These week go other outlets! 

Wrong thread rite?

Date: 12.12.2021 (Sunday)

Venue: Tampines Safra swimming pool bathroom

Time: About 4pm

Attire: You are done with your shower and in blue Aussiebum undies. We had a quick short conversation before you left. I m the one in blue waveline trunks and in glasses.

Text me if you saw this, as I would like to stay touch base with u!

• HendryTan changed the title to Safra - MF, Yishun, Tampines, Jurong, PG & TP (Compiled)