Male HQ

Safra - MF, Yishun, Tampines, Jurong, PG & TP (Compiled)

Safra MF swimming pool shower area and urinals very discreetly but cruisy at night!

Some guys shower with doors wide open 🍆💦 but that's no normal for even straight alpha males. 

Especially later parts of nights.

Just practice discretion 😈

Edited by Yeryk
Typo
On 2/5/2022 at 1:55 PM, Yeryk said:

Safra MF swimming pool shower area and urinals very cruisy at night!

Some guys shower with doors wide open 🍆💦 Viewers well-cum 😉

Especially Sundays and Tuesdays nights! 😈

dear @Yeryki stay near there, & i frequent the pool & I WOULDN'T TAKE THE RISK...so many times the guy opp me...showering with the door wide open...

Twice i showered with the door open & the guy opp me is the same> but he turns out to be straight!!!

to be exact...he is a Daddy & has a kid, so better not take the risk...If U send s signal to the wrong guy...he will ask the LifeGuard to tear down ur GAYDAR/or satellite, LOL

Edited by 30yochinese
On 2/5/2022 at 8:49 PM, 30yochinese said:

dear @Yeryki stay near there, & i frequent the pool & I WOULDN'T TAKE THE RISK...so many times the guy opp me...showering with the door wide open...

Twice i showered with the door open & the guy opp me is the same> but he turns out to be straight!!!

to be exact...he is a Daddy & has a kid, so better not take the risk...If U send s signal to the wrong guy...he will ask the LifeGuard to tear down ur GAYDAR/or satellite, LOL

Yes, bro, please don't take any unnecessary risks ⚠️🚫

That time I met this hot Chinese young daddy in the showers at Safra MF swimming pool. He was wet and naked and supported a boner, nice bouncy one 🍆💦. Your eyes cannot look away from it. But, with him were his two tiny toddlers. They ran all over up and down the showers stall... he was running behind them... bouncing his boner for all to admire!

He had a nice dad bod, nice upward swelling boner, he wanted to show off.

He smiled at me and we exchanged "hello" knods. We exchanged a few more glances at each other.

Of course, nothing happened. He was with his family!

Will look out for him again, hopefully alone, next time 😉

Edited by Yeryk
Typo
  • HendryTan changed the title to Safra - MF, Yishun, Tampines, Jurong, PG & TP (Compiled)