Male HQ

Safra - MF, Yishun, Tampines, Jurong, PG & TP (Compiled)

Price hike notice

For Safra gym members, do take note of the new membership price starting this 1 April, to $54/month (with GST).

You might want to consider renewing for 12 months at the old price of $43.20 (with GST), to have some cost savings.

[just ensure that your Safra membership validity period must exceed gym membership period]

For your information and consideration eh.

uLtusR6.jpg

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

On 2/12/2023 at 8:19 AM, MisterTan said:

Go there for lunch yesterday n go take a look n still close. According to some, gg to tear down make way for other purposes.

I noticed they installed grills at the side near the stairs. Unlikely though. They added deterrents from people going in from the side. So I think likely not. 

On 2/22/2023 at 6:01 PM, CClovesC said:

I noticed they installed grills at the side near the stairs. Unlikely though. They added deterrents from people going in from the side. So I think likely not. 

Maybe rumoured. But now that is close, no washing off for me during my cycle routine already. Sweat home n shower. Haha

3 minutes ago, JYAG-sim said:

A friendly announcement for SAFRA Tampines patrons:

1) The steam room is down. I just visited it on Friday... the notice read "We are rectifying this issue as soon as possible."

2) There will be a fire drill tomorrow, 6 March 2023. It's a drill, so of course the timing is NOT known lah.

Coincidentally, the steam room at Toa Payoh was also down today (it was still working fine yesterday).

Wonder what's wrong to have such high frequency of the steam room being out of service... *sigh*

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

51 minutes ago, sphere said:

Coincidentally, the steam room at Toa Payoh was also down today (it was still working fine yesterday).

Wonder what's wrong to have such high frequency of the steam room being out of service... *sigh*

they also haven’t fixed the chest press machine for like a month 😪

On 2/18/2023 at 6:00 PM, sphere said:

Price hike notice

For Safra gym members, do take note of the new membership price starting this 1 April, to $54/month (with GST).

You might want to consider renewing for 12 months at the old price of $43.20 (with GST), to have some cost savings.

[just ensure that your Safra membership validity period must exceed gym membership period]

For your information and consideration eh.

uLtusR6.jpg

For those staying in the East, an alternative is to consider joining Fitness Workz Garage at HomeTeams Bedok Reservoir. I just went there recently and took a tour of the gym. The variety of equipments and quality is definitely better than E1 Tampines. They also have a steam room in FWG. The pool however, is not Olympic size but has a great view overlooking the reservoir. 

With Safra membership, we qualify for affiliate member rate which works out to $57 per month. For the additional $3 per month, I think it is worth to switch. And it is less crowded as compared to E1, at least for now. 

536864FC-1C11-459D-91DC-66E9750C80A1.thumb.jpeg.555717f0404fe7b797ce4a722057773c.jpeg

Edited by ReubenH
On 3/6/2023 at 12:27 AM, Cigna said:

they also haven’t fixed the chest press machine for like a month 😪

You might be pleased to know that the "Chest Press" machine is now functioning (it was still down on Friday).

However, this was still 'relatively fast' as compared to the machine behind it, the "Inner/Outer Thigh" machine, it was out of order for at least a year or more. Haha.