Male HQ

Safra - MF, Yishun, Tampines, Jurong, PG & TP (Compiled)

Had a good swim with nice sun and plenty of eyecandies today 🥰 to the young guy who was hanging around in the showers, pls cruise more discreetly and spend lesser time in there. You kept going in and out of your cubicle and changing cubicles. It's kinda obvious 😂

When it comes to Guest accounts in BW, it is always best to take their words with a pinch of salt or to ignore them. 

Dear creepy old men at safra tpy, please stop treating the pool and gym as a gay sauna. There were so many of you today camping in the toilet areas and it's very very annoying especially when you follow people around and glare obviously at other patrons with your big eyes as if you are ready to eat others.

Stop being so desperate! It's only a matter of time before someone reports this to the staff or police. Behave yourself or just go to tenmen/hook/keybox to satisfy your desires.

When it comes to Guest accounts in BW, it is always best to take their words with a pinch of salt or to ignore them. 

2 hours ago, rinodino said:

Punggol Safra Showers are back in action 

Check out the "upgrading works" they did

adea18ef-e82f-4716-8c53-918787f0d556.thumb.jpg.7d5e3391a1ee73c000b1441a2bb7d10c.jpg

Also the gap connecting to the adjacent staircase is sealed, so no more jumping in for those without Safra member access.

How to check in? No more qr code scan? Also I cycle late night n now they closing so early

Safra TPY pool ard 2.20pm. We were both leaving.

Used to see you at Safra Tamp with a friend a few times in the past but saw you at Tpy today after a long while. You swim with a float and do your laps seriously. I always swim with a float and in black trunks. Hope to swim together with you sometime.

5 hours ago, Beach19 said:

Anyone wanna swim at tpy safra? Heading there, prob reach ard 12ish. 

On 4/12/2023 at 9:46 PM, vrtt said:

What time is the peak period at TPY safra? When is the best time to go for a proper swim and less of stares 

I think weekdays noontime OK. Weekend many children running here n there. Me no like.