Male HQ

Safra - MF, Yishun, Tampines, Jurong, PG & TP (Compiled)

Sharing showers, are they a common scene?

I suspected 2 guys were sharing one shower yesterday night at safra jurong gym, around 945pm. Both look young, but looks are pretty average. Overheard their conversation that they were sharing shampoo, but what else are they sharing!?! Lol. Keen to know.

But hardly any actions at jurong safra leh, maybe I go too late :(

Will you be my valentine's? :D

Guest Gym Boi

caught few good looking hunks after 8pm yesterday gymming. wearing green and brown army singlets and t-shirt

The brown army tshirt guy is a regular there at Yishun Safra. He is indeed good look and have nice bod too.

Recently been seeing a mid 30 yo fair, toned and manly looking guy always in blue tshirt and black arena berms. Always finish his training ard 7+pm and can see his nice bod in the changing room. :thumb:

Guest Janice

Anyone knows of this cute guy at Safra Yishun?

He's in his early 30s, very lean slim, 1.7 m and married already.

Also a part timer at the counter.

I find that he's quite a friendly chap, he has a smile for everyone.

Guest Guest

Anyone knows of this cute guy at Safra Yishun?

He's in his early 30s, very lean slim, 1.7 m and married already.

Also a part timer at the counter.

I find that he's quite a friendly chap, he has a smile for everyone.

one of the staff? what time? what does he wear usually?

Guest guest

Nothing interesting at Tampines SAfra gym? Anyone gyms there?

I have a few jerk off sessions when the sauna was still around. Now only the steam room left and hardly any activities when I'm there in the afternoons or evenings. Anyone any encounter in the steam room after the toilet renovations?

Guest Giest

one of the staff? what time? what does he wear usually?

he's not one of the staff, only a part-time staff on week ends.

He usually wears singlet (diff colours, blue most of the time) and fbt shorts.

Guest Guest

gym in evening at yishun safra gym

many younger crowd today

never see green army singlet guy tonight

saw brown army t-shirt guy gymming

hope to see more hunks

You were there?

Did you notice an AJ guy wearing a Thai Beer Chang singlet and red berms, listening to his walkman?

Bloody irritating, he keeps banging the f u c king weights on the weight machines.

He does it all the time, no kidding.

I've seen him on 2 previous gym occasions banging the f u c king weights too.

Guest Yis Gym

You were there?

Did you notice an AJ guy wearing a Thai Beer Chang singlet and red berms, listening to his walkman?

Bloody irritating, he keeps banging the f u c king weights on the weight machines.

He does it all the time, no kidding.

I've seen him on 2 previous gym occasions banging the f u c king weights too.

how does he look like? how old does he look? did not see just now. a few guys wearing chang beer singlets at yishun gym

Guest Guest

how does he look like? how old does he look? did not see just now. a few guys wearing chang beer singlets at yishun gym

There's only one chang beer singlet guy wearing RED berms and listening to a walkman.

Looks mid 20s.

I wanted to tell him to quit banging the f u c king weights but he was gone before I could do so. :yuk:

Guest Yis Gym

There's only one chang beer singlet guy wearing RED berms and listening to a walkman.

Looks mid 20s.

I wanted to tell him to quit banging the f u c king weights but he was gone before I could do so. :yuk:

i will go see who he is when i there. LOL.

crowded at the gym tonight. many guys to see.

YAH! Why were there so many people tonight? I know it's ladies night for $5, but even the male crowd was huge. Very unusual cos Fri nights are usually empty...

Did you see that irritating guy who keeps banging the weights? When I arrived at 7-7.15, he was on the abs machine. Today he was in red knee-length berms and black t-shirt. He left soon after though (I think 7.30).

Guest Yis Gym

YAH! Why were there so many people tonight? I know it's ladies night for $5, but even the male crowd was huge. Very unusual cos Fri nights are usually empty...

Did you see that irritating guy who keeps banging the weights? When I arrived at 7-7.15, he was on the abs machine. Today he was in red knee-length berms and black t-shirt. He left soon after though (I think 7.30).

i reach later so did not see him. lol. i want to see him someday because many people complain about him. but rather see hunks. lol.

Guest Guest

i reach later so did not see him. lol. i want to see him someday because many people complain about him. but rather see hunks. lol.

You don't want to see how he looks like lor.

Anyway what were you wearing tonight?

Guest Guest

Anyway, the newbie male receptionist at the counter is really one cute and earnest guy, he is polite to a fault and genuinely nice, it reminds me of myself when I was still an innocent young boi 10 years ago...

Guest Yis Gym

Anyway, the newbie male receptionist at the counter is really one cute and earnest guy, he is polite to a fault and genuinely nice, it reminds me of myself when I was still an innocent young boi 10 years ago...

boring morning gymming at yishun safra. nothing to see today.

Guest Safra mf gymmer

Anyone going mf safra later

I'm planning to go later. But sat tends to be quite crowded.... Hmm then again, eye candy galore. The steam rm can be quite steamy (not of the water kind).

Guest brando

I'm planning to go later. But sat tends to be quite crowded.... Hmm then again, eye candy galore. The steam rm can be quite steamy (not of the water kind).

Safra mf got steam bath?

Guest Gym Boy

Does SAFRA gym provide towel and locker at all their gym?

Yes, SAFRA gym do provide 2 towels and locker. You can even bring your own padlock to double secure your belongings in the locker.

Guest imseeker

I realised that there are at least 6 couples who gym at Yishun Safra regularly. Or are they just regular gym buddies?

Wah, you're good. I only noticed 3 couples so far leh!

One couple I see quite regularly, both on weekdays and weekends (they don't go on particular/specific days tho). They concentrate on their workouts and when they finish, they leave together. They're not loud and they mind their own business. Kinda nice to see them around.

Guest imseeker

You can even bring your own padlock to double secure your belongings in the locker.

Yesterday I saw someone padlocking his locker with a TSA luggage lock. :ph34r:

Edited by imseeker
  • HendryTan changed the title to Safra - MF, Yishun, Tampines, Jurong, PG & TP (Compiled)