Male HQ

Safra - MF, Yishun, Tampines, Jurong, PG & TP (Compiled)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Yeesoon

Hi,

You are the uncle in the steam room around 5.15 yesterday.

Nice bod and thick cock underneath that blue towel.

Too bad the other guy came in and I could not get to know you better...

You here?

Ermm.. are u referring to the uncle with big eyes and chests, a bit stocky? He was wearing a red trunks when he entered the steam room?

Guest xpeel its

i am there usually during the evening peak hour too. some hunks spotted. care to describe a few of the hunks and cuties, dragon boaters and exec there?

1. str8 guy in blue dri-fit stanchart marathon singlet, fair-skinned with nice biceps and delts, works on elliptical trainer

2. str8 looking AJ guy, cute face, medium-shade, built and almost crossing over into slight beefy, with porcupine tattoo on his left shoulder bicep, comes in afternoons

Guest YishunSafra

1. str8 guy in blue dri-fit stanchart marathon singlet, fair-skinned with nice biceps and delts, works on elliptical trainer

2. str8 looking AJ guy, cute face, medium-shade, built and almost crossing over into slight beefy, with porcupine tattoo on his left shoulder bicep, comes in afternoons

i did not see these 2 guys. are they regulars?

Guest YishunSafra

The first guy is a regular around 3 times a week.

The second guy is not that regular, he divides his time between Yishun and Mt Faber.

i saw new tanned tall guy in ntu singlets, one regular in saf black shorts and brown vest and one regular mix/indian usually in yellow nus singlets.

Guest Miller, airsuct

i saw new tanned tall guy in ntu singlets, one regular in saf black shorts and brown vest and one regular mix/indian usually in yellow nus singlets.

Hmm ok... Ive seen them around, not my type though...

Guest Gym Boy

Seem like YishunSafra is into cute, fit toned and tanned guy. Yum Yum.

Guest YishunSafra

Hmm.. usually? T-shirt and running shorts. :rolleyes:

From here then I know that the guy always in black army shorts and brown vest is a regular. Interesting.

maybe not the same person. a few guys gym wearing brown vest black shorts there. the one i saw is confirm regular.

do you always wear the same T-shirt?

Guest Gym Boy

maybe not the same person. a few guys gym wearing brown vest black shorts there. the one i saw is confirm regular.

do you always wear the same T-shirt?

Trying to 'pin me down' huh? Let us not get too personal and make this forum into our private chat room ya. :rolleyes:

Anyway, I don't always wear the same T-shirt. I do change everyday :B)

Mon: Red

Tue: Orange

Wed: Yellow

Thurs: Green

Fri: Blue

Sat: Indigo

Sun: Violet

Guest YishunSafra

Trying to 'pin me down' huh? Let us not get too personal and make this forum into our private chat room ya. :rolleyes:

lol. not trying to pin you down. sorry.

Yesterday I saw this cute AJ couple, one guy (average-muscled) in a brown t and black shorts, the another (leaner and taller) in a blue tank top and shorts. Both are delicious...

what time did you go yesterday?

SAFRA Tampines Gym Male Toilet will be undergoing major renovation from 14 Feb till April... No more cruising toilet..

hope they will not remove away the sauna and left with just the steam room.... The male gymmers are suppose to use the nearyby toilet to shower... how not convenient....

It is inconvenient... But the pool showers are cruisy with the swimmers. Different crowd compared to the gymmers.

Guest ATTENTION GUYS

ATTENTION ALL SAFRA YISHUN GYMMERS

Date: Wednesday 23 February 2011

Time: 8.20 pm

Venue: SAFRA Yishun EnergyOne Steam Room

You: Built guy, late 30s or early 40s, nice upper bod and shoulders with sexy trail, sexy sleepy eyes, in white towel (steam room).

You are super hot!!

Guest Gym Boy

glad i gym at yishun safra tonight. saw the mix guy in yellow singlet and the brown saf vest guy! too bad did not see the tall and tanned ntu singlet guy.

Interesting.

You are that late 30s yo guy wearing white singlet and blue shorts? You also got a late 20s yo boyfriend?

Guest YishunSafra

Interesting.

You are that late 30s yo guy wearing white singlet and blue shorts? You also got a late 20s yo boyfriend?

no that is not me. i did not see anyone in green today *your colour for thursday! lol

Guest gym boi

no that is not me. i did not see anyone in green today *your colour for thursday! lol

Your gay tail already out. Of cos you didn't see anyone in green today. I'm referring to green underwear. Not green t-shirt/singlet and I wouldn't be walking around in green underwear for you to spot right?

Guest YishunSafra

Your gay tail already out. Of cos you didn't see anyone in green today. I'm referring to green underwear. Not green t-shirt/singlet and I wouldn't be walking around in green underwear for you to spot right?

i'm a bit slow, i do not get what you mean?

thought you mentioned green on thursday? anyway nvm.

Guest Another guy @ Yishun SAFRA

*takes a deep breath*

@ YishunSafra:

When Gym Boy posted that post about having 7 different-coloured tops for every day of the week he goes to the gym, he was just being sarcastic or facetious. Don't take it seriously.

@ Gym Boy:

I don't think you know who YishunSafra really is... so what's your point when you said his "gay tail" is already out? Trying to be funny or what?

Guest Gym Boy

*takes a deep breath*

@ YishunSafra:

When Gym Boy posted that post about having 7 different-coloured tops for every day of the week he goes to the gym, he was just being sarcastic or facetious. Don't take it seriously.

@ Gym Boy:

I don't think you know who YishunSafra really is... so what's your point when you said his "gay tail" is already out? Trying to be funny or what?

Yes yes. I'm trying to be funny. Just like when I mentioned about the 7 different-coloured 'underwear' I'm wearing every day. Relax and don't take it too seriously.

but having say that, Yishun Safra do really have a lot of cute guys both on weekends and weekdays. Just like on Sunday, a toned fit guy wearing a singlet labeled 'Singapore'. Cute, tanned and Yum Yum.

• HendryTan changed the title to Safra - MF, Yishun, Tampines, Jurong, PG & TP (Compiled)