Male HQ

Safra - MF, Yishun, Tampines, Jurong, PG & TP (Compiled)

Guest Another guy @ Yishun SAFRA

As if roving eyes aren't bad enough, some of them AJ guys in the gym like to stare fixedly at others.

Fark off lah!

We're not zoo exhibits.

Guest SAFRA-MF

I didn't know SAFRA so happening. I work out at SAFRA MF every morning but never seen any actions. But I did wonder if some guys are PLUs. Anyone could share your observation? ;)

Guest Another guy @ Yishun SAFRA

I didn't know SAFRA so happening. I work out at SAFRA MF every morning but never seen any actions. But I did wonder if some guys are PLUs. Anyone could share your observation? ;)

SAFRA Yishun was never happening until Toa Payoh closed for renovations and the Toa Payoh crowd moved over.

Since then Yishun has been besieged by more good-lookers and more cruisers, some of whom involve old uncles sitting in the steam room for hours on end.

阴魂不散.

And it's getting more and more difficult to concentrate on workouts because of bloody cruisers in the gym.

You ignore them also they stare at you like you're a zoo exhibit.

WTF.

Guest SAFRA-MF

SAFRA Yishun was never happening until Toa Payoh closed for renovations and the Toa Payoh crowd moved over.

Since then Yishun has been besieged by more good-lookers and more cruisers, some of whom involve old uncles sitting in the steam room for hours on end.

阴魂不散.

And it's getting more and more difficult to concentrate on workouts because of bloody cruisers in the gym.

You ignore them also they stare at you like you're a zoo exhibit.

WTF.

Wow... you must be worth staring at then. LOL

挖掉他们的鸡巴眼睛 他们就知道...

No need to be so annoyed.

Take it as a compliment that someone is looking at you because you are worth looking at.

Just smile politely and say, thank you.

For those guys whom had migrated from Toa Payoh, do whatever you want but if that person/s

is/are uneasy, turn off your gaydar and move to another "object of affection/desire/lust".

Please treat others with respect.

World Peace.

Guest Gym Boy

Been seeing a new cute tanned fit gym instructor wearing silver frame glasses in Yishun Safra.

Come to think about it, Yishun Safra used to have quite a few fit and cute instructors and one of them is featured on the safra gym poster training a student.

Guest string aseccess

what time were you there yesterday and how does the cute guy look like?

between 3.30 to 5.30

Cute guy is tall and lean/slim, 20s, medium-tone, had tattoo on his bicep/arm (?)

There's this guy who has been staring at me every time I go to the gym. His stare is damn penetrating and it's making me feel damn uneasy. It's reached the point where I just avoid him as far as possible and ignore/pretend not to see him. But he still stares nonetheless. What do I do?

Who's that guy? Describe him. Some guys are so obvious. I saw some of them in yishun safra too. Kinda turn off. Just don't be bother and do your training. :)

Thanks for your advice. This guy is such a turn-off that I resorted to changing my usual gym schedule just to avoid him. But he suay suay turn up on my new days also. WTF, don't tell me he goes every day? Anyway if he dares to make a move on me, he better be prepared for the consequences.

Yeah, there's one that follow and look at my friend and I will those, " I wanna eat you look" kinda disturbed. And he's not cute. Haaaaa.

OMG you said it - this guy I'm talking about also shows the "I wanna eat you look". And he's not cute either. In fact, he has a dangerous look in his eyes. :ph34r:

I'm sure if he has the cute look you won't mind he staring at you don't you? Haaaa. Yeah. You gym in yishun?

In the first place, I don't think cute guys need to give a penetrating stare, like a serial killer type of stare. LOL. Yes I gym there... often.

Spotted this handsome guy in Safra Yishun this evening (7 to 8+ pm). He was in grey dri-fit singlet and FBT shorts and is very fit.

Posting this can probably lead me to him, but I'm not looking to hook up with him. Just saying he's handsome and fit, and for his age, has a great bod - quite inspiring. :thumb:

I missed the old SAFRA gym when it was in Wheelock place, the Jacuzzi and steam bath were located inside the toilet, hence there were plenty of hanky panky in it.

Hi oralb, could you please drop me an email at : mr_cleancut@yahoo.com

Thanks.

My friend, which jacuzzi and steam bath not located inside the toilet?

I missed the old SAFRA gym when it was in Wheelock place, the Jacuzzi and steam bath were located inside the toilet, hence there were plenty of hanky panky in it.

Guest Guest

Not tall, not built. He may be reading this for all you know. :ph34r:

Someone please tell him to f*ck off and stop staring at people, it's damn unnerving to have bionic surveillance eyes following you around the bloody gym can? :rolleyes:

lol, the more you should be more detailed and let him know we are talking about him.

• 3 weeks later...

has any1 been to safra tampines e1 gym lately? have they completed the renovation of the toilet inside the gym?

it would be quite inconvenient without the toilet...

SAFRA Tampines Gym Male Toilet will be undergoing major renovation from 14 Feb till April... No more cruising toilet..

hope they will not remove away the sauna and left with just the steam room.... The male gymmers are suppose to use the nearyby toilet to shower... how not convenient....

• HendryTan changed the title to Safra - MF, Yishun, Tampines, Jurong, PG & TP (Compiled)