Male HQ

Safra - MF, Yishun, Tampines, Jurong, PG & TP (Compiled)

Guest alien

Yes, SAFRA gym do provide 2 towels and locker. You can even bring your own padlock to double secure your belongings in the locker.

I see, so SAFRA gym same as those "high class" gym like california, also provide towels and locker. So no need to bring own towel to the gym lah. :)

I think the difference btw SAFRA and cali gym is SAFRA dun conduct fitness/cardio classes, right?

Guest imseeker

I see, so SAFRA gym same as those "high class" gym like california, also provide towels and locker. So no need to bring own towel to the gym lah. :)

I think the difference btw SAFRA and cali gym is SAFRA dun conduct fitness/cardio classes, right?

You're right. There used to be an evening yoga class at Yishun until the studio room was converted into a weight room. But there are occasional pilates courses etc conducted by SAFRA (not Energyone, which is the gym entity of SAFRA).

Guest alien

You're right. There used to be an evening yoga class at Yishun until the studio room was converted into a weight room. But there are occasional pilates courses etc conducted by SAFRA (not Energyone, which is the gym entity of SAFRA).

Do u need to pay for class if there are any being conducted in the gym?

got a chang singlet guy tonight. do not know whether he is the weight banging guy?

so many people tonight

No, the weight banging guy is not there tonight.

Didn't see any guy in a Chang singlet tonight.

Yeah tonight was packed like hell. Maybe cos the running club ppl are there on Tues.

Saw 2 couples and many cute guys.

Guest Yis Gym

No, the weight banging guy is not there tonight.

Didn't see any guy in a Chang singlet tonight.

Yeah tonight was packed like hell. Maybe cos the running club ppl are there on Tues.

Saw 2 couples and many cute guys.

have couples? who? lol.

yes got quite a few cute guys.

Been to Jurong Safra's gym with my ex a couple of months back and I saw this stocky man in his mid-30s smiling at me...

Since i was pretty much a newbie to gymming, I didn't smile back at him when he did. So if you're the guy who always tie your locker key around your huge biceps, I'd like to tell you that you're pretty hot and that i'd like to get to know you.. Your basic routine is to lift weights, swim, chill in the jacuzzi, shower and go back.. Sorry i was too shy to even smile back at you. You always wear navy blue trunks and sometimes you're with this uncle.. I noticed you kept looking at me when we were in the jacuzzi but i didn't dare look back at you becos my then-bf was with me at that time.

Guest sinned

i did not realise. so happening yishun safra gym.

I met a guy from grindr and went to meet him in one of the toilets. Once inside the cubicle, he was fast to strip completely naked and sat on the floor. He wanted golden shower and later cum on his face. Once done, he continued to play w cum and urine, and spread all over his body until I cannot take it and had to leave him there. :blink::wacko:

Guest Guest

I met a guy from grindr and went to meet him in one of the toilets. Once inside the cubicle, he was fast to strip completely naked and sat on the floor. He wanted golden shower and later cum on his face. Once done, he continued to play w cum and urine, and spread all over his body until I cannot take it and had to leave him there. :blink::wacko:

so hardcore. what age is he around?

The gym at mf has quite an interesting mix of guys on weekday evenings. Very comfortable atmosphere. The steam room is great too, although it seems some ppl only alternate betw the room and bench outside, but never step into the gym?

MF energy one has always been quiet and comfortable.Alot of cute exec and uni students gymmed at MF and most importantly...less cruisy action...

Guest alien

MF energy one has always been quiet and comfortable.Alot of cute exec and uni students gymmed at MF and most importantly...less cruisy action...

MF is the less cruisy, so which one is the moost cruisy?

Guest imseeker

Whoa, u stalking him arh?? lol. :P

No lor... :blink: I deliberately did not approach glzh even though I knew who he was, cos I don't want to distract or scare him away. Cos I have been subject to unwanted attention before myself. :angry2:

Guest jurong

How come no one in Jurong safra... :(

ya how come no one from jurong safra? there is a old guy always cruising at the steam room area... other than that, never see other action

Guest Gym Boy

Anyone at yishun today? Quite a few cuties.

Indeed, the "fire fighter" guy was there again. I wonder how he train until so big size and he has really nice arms.

Have also seen a middle-age guy (wears a golden rim glasses) in the gym and he always come to the gym with different young boys.

This is a long shot. Saw you at Safra Yishun this morning. It started to rain and most of us left the pool to get changed. We both left about the same time. As you walked pass 7-11 you turn back to look but not sure if its at me. After I got into my car, I looked at you for a while loading your stuff into your red car and then I drove off. I am the stocky guy in brown tee. If you are the one and interested to meet, pls pm me. Thanks.

Guest imseeker

This is a long shot. Saw you at Safra Yishun this morning. It started to rain and most of us left the pool to get changed. We both left about the same time. As you walked pass 7-11 you turn back to look but not sure if its at me. After I got into my car, I looked at you for a while loading your stuff into your red car and then I drove off. I am the stocky guy in brown tee. If you are the one and interested to meet, pls pm me. Thanks.

Do you wear a brown tee and gym occasionally at Safra Yishun?

If so, I think I've seen you around before...

Do you wear a brown tee and gym occasionally at Safra Yishun?

If so, I think I've seen you around before...

I sometimes wear that brown tee but not often. I don't gym but you may have seen me near there because I do play tennis regularly. So are you that guy i saw this morning?

• HendryTan changed the title to Safra - MF, Yishun, Tampines, Jurong, PG & TP (Compiled)