Male HQ

Forbidden Attractions - Larry's Life Story

Larry

On 11/13/2019 at 11:19 PM, Guest Fan said:

You have been a member here for many years and contributed well with your story.  Do you feel that the forum is discriminating trans as some of them are complaining in another thread?

Anywhere, any places not excluding this forum, this is a vicious world, the straights look down on gays, and the gays look down on us, the cross-dressers & transsexuals.

Me & my fellow sisters are so use to this, 'ah qua', 'bapok' etc. etc., so what? No big deal.

本是同根生,相煎何太急?We are born of the selfsame root, Why should you torment me so much?

Best Regards,

Edited by Larry

• 2 weeks later...

C. Me No Gay – Shawn
Chapter 26: The Japanese, Hate & Love 

Second envelope contained thick stack of photo-copied material, all about a unique Japan manufacturing system: Kanban.

I understood Shawn’s intention to get me acquaint with Kanban. The Japanese guys are well known sex maniacs, they are extremely workaholic. On the impending lunch meet with them, very likely they might spend more time talking about their work & their manufacturing system.

It was a fantastic coincidence, as I had detail exposure on Kanban during my third-year internship of four years engineering study. The assigned company tasked me to do a feasibility study on its production department's ‘kanban’ implementation.

The availability of the set of material proof to be just-in-time, it would allow me to brush up the knowledge on Kanban, and to participate in the conversation not behaving as a greenhorn, in a way enhancing the chance of getting the job.

In view on the massive content, Shawn highlighted some of them, such that allowing me to go straight to the vital contents.

For the interest of some readers & not bothering the majority, I enclosed below a brief introduction:

Initially it arose as a scheduling system for lean manufacturing at Toyota. In late 1940’s, Toyota introduced “just in time” manufacturing to their production. The approach represents a pull system, meaning that production is based on customer demand, instead of standard push practice to produce & push goods to the market.

Their lean manufacturing or simply Lean is to minimize waste activities without sacrificing productivity. The main goal is to create more value for customer without generating more costs.

1.   Start with what you do now.

2.   Pursue incremental & evolutionary change to meet minimal resistance.

3.   Respect the Current Process, Roles & Responsibilities

4.   Encourage Acts of Leadership at All Levels. 

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

The third envelope contained a box of female stocking & a note written by Shawn, it read:

Jennifer, please put on this pair of stocking I bought for you as to attend the luncheon.                  Shawn

To be continued......

Edited by Larry

• 3 weeks later...

I'm sorry for the delay, spending too much time in the stock market.

C. Me No Gay – Shawn

I was furious, what the hell was he up to, telling me to wear this pair of stocking? Least not to mention I wasn’t his wife yet, but even if I were his wife, he got no right to dictate, anything & everything, such as my choice on panties, or how short of my skirt & etc. He, a damned super male chauvinist, who I hated to believe.

“Shawn, why must I wear the stocking?” trying hard to keep cool I asked Shawn over the phone.

“Oh, please wear, is very… very importance,”

“No, unless you give me one good reason,” his double use of 'very' didn't work to me, as I continued to ask for an explanation from him.

I could remember that he spent the next ten minutes, with urgency & earnestness, trying hard to convince me, briefly as following:

“As a largely conservative society, Japan has different standards in many aspects of life, especially on dress code, what is appropriate to be wore on client meeting, job interview & regular office job?

In Japan society, it is key to blend in, a neat, dark suit is respect, and this is vital to remember. It’s also important to be tidy from head to toe. Men keep their hair short & neatly style, shoes should also be clean, easy to take off & make sure your socks are free of hole.

There is an unspoken rule in Japanese society that women must look perfect ... It seems that 100% of Japanese office workers wear makeup & wearing stockings...”

“Believe me, I visited Japan many times, what I’d said is recent & true. Listen, I will wear a coat & putting on a tie,”

“Okay, I believe you. But it seemed to me that you went to Japan & peeped only on the girl legs,”

“冤枉啦 (in Cantonese, meaning ‘unfair’), just watched casually. I already have you, having the best pair of leg, so smooth, so fair & juicy...”

“Hey, hey, hey, stops your glibly tongue. okay, I will wear the stockings, but only this time.”

To be continued......

• 4 weeks later...

C. Me No Gay – Shawn

Honestly speaking this luncheon with the Japanese was uneasy at all, with so much social etiquette to be observed.

First of the first was that we arrived at Mandarin Hotel Chatterbox about half an hour earlier than the scheduled time. According to Shawn, arriving early showed our respect for them, that we would already be seated when they entered, that we valued their time instead letting them to wait for us to arrive.

There's no chance to idle as we waited, Shawn floored me information earnestly, such as 'What I do, follow & duplicate, understand?', 'In western society, direct & succinct are highly valued traits. But to the Japanese, this style is often frowned upon.', 'Don’t express anger or aggression, as Japanese will feel losing face. Also stick to neutral subjects in conversations; private lives are kept private.'... etc.

Repeat with more repeat, just like old lady… but I could understand his intention, that this luncheon was important to the company, and might affect his position in his family.

“Quick, standup,’ Shawn whispered to me while two middle age Japanese walking towards us. Shawn shook their hands & bowed before introducing me to them, “Kato-san, she is Jennifer, my Operation Manager,”

“Hi, nice to meet you, I’m Jennifer,” I bowed & presented to him my business cards & received his business card with both hands, saying “Thank You,”

Next introduced to me was Iwasaki-san & I repeat the same ritual as detailed by Shawn earlier on.

As we took our seats, I saw them putting my cards on the table in front of them, I guessed this was so they could remember my name easily. I followed the same instead of shoving their cards in my dress pocket or handbag. Looking at their business cards, I realized they were introduced by their hierarchy, which matters to the Japanese, section head Kato-san was more senior vs the lower ranked engineer Iwasaki-san.

Note: Some very important points to remember:

1.   At most first meetings, the Japanese side will introduce their team in descending order of rank. Recommend to wait for Japanese side to initiate the introduction as it avoids slighting the senior managers by first inadvertently exchanging cards with their juniors.

2.   Never play with, bend, or fold a Japanese business card.

3.   Always carefully pick up all business cards received at a meeting. Forgetting a card is a slap in his or her face as it implies he or she is unimportant. 

To be continued......

Edited by Larry

• 3 weeks later...

Happy Lunar New Year, the year of the rat

C. Me No Gay – Shawn 

“Kato-san, the chicken rice here is one of Singapore’s best local dishes,” said Shawn.

“Hontoni (Really), Shawn-san?”

“Yes, the chicken is really tender & will be deboned, you all must try,” blah, blah, blah…. they were talking about the award-winning Chatterbox signature dish. The conversation mixed with numerious ‘Hai’ (Yes), ‘Hai-hai’ (Yes, yes) & ‘Arigatou gozaimasu’ (Thank you very much) by the two Japanese. Gosh, their responses were unusually formal & polite.

Note:
“Excuse me,”, “Thank you” & “Please”, the Japanese use these phrases in every sentence. At least once.

“Thank you” in Japanese has what is basically a past tense. So, “arigatou gozaimasu” is “thank you” while “arigatou gozaimashita” is “thank you for what you just did.” 

When I was posted to Japan at a later year, I found that the Japanese always say Thank you, but that they feel just one thank you isn’t enough, even when expressing gratitude for the smallest thing. 
Next time you leave a Japanese restaurant, count the times the staff thanks you for coming. Then count the number of times each individual staff member, at various volumes, thanks you. 
Then there is the common Double Hai, the hai-hai, which means “yes, yes,” because there are times when just one “yes,” isn’t nearly enough. The double hai is used to assure someone you understand what they’re saying & that they need not go on anymore. 

Even now in this modern day, occasionally I could still hear whisperings from certain people at some Japanese organized functions on “I hear that the Japanese are very polite. Is it true?” 

Yes, is true. This luncheon was my first exposure with the Japanese on their unique way of conducting themselves, although it just a normal social gathering. Gee… this luncheon wouldn’t be easy, I thought.

I sat, listened, smiled & acted pleasantly, believed that I’d met their expectation for a woman to be subservient & docile.

Note: 
While Japan still lags behind most modernize countries in terms of gender equality, younger Japanese women have become more empowered & individualistic in recent years, and this trend shows no signs of slowing down.

To be continued...... 

C. Me No Gay – Shawn

“Koh-san, which part of a chicken is best?”

I was so engrossed on their conversation, mentally didn’t prepared to be involved as I thought as female, I should have no place on their conversation. It was till Shawn alerted me, “Jennifer, Kato-san had just asked you which part of a chicken is best?”

Note:

-san is almost universally added to a person's name; -san can be used in formal & informal contexts & for both genders.

“Oh, sorry. My opinion that rear end of the chicken is the best,”

“Hontoni (Really), Koh-san?” asked Iwasaki-san.

“Shawn-san, we accept Koh-san’s recommendation” said Kato-san who made the decision.

Shawn responded with ‘Hai’ & more ‘Hai’ while waving for the restaurant staff, “And ask for more of their ginger,” he added.

Well, the dining immediately followed was fuss-free & the Japanese appreciated my choice. While as a local, till this day I don’t appreciate to pay $25 for a small plate of chicken rice selling at Mandarin Hotel Chatterbox, this is typically tourist price. I can have a whole chicken for less than $25 which can be sub-divide into many plates. Nevertheless, I would say it's alright to be paid by the company.

To be continued......

Edited by Larry

• 1 month later...

Damn… itchy backside, went to Japan then kena the 14 days… and also, spending a lot extra time monitoring the stock markets….

Sorry for the long delay.

C. Me No Gay – Shawn

It was a four-seaters' table, with Shawn beside me whereas I faced Iwasaki directly. Looking around, most of the people at the restaurant were not local.

After brief introduction & exchanging name cards of each other, we ordered chicken rice as per my recommendation. As everybody taking their food, I noticed I were the only one using fork and spoon & not chopsticks. As plate was used instead of rice bowl, I occupied more space than everyone else’s.

“Koh-san, pardon me, you don't use chopsticks?” asked Iwasaki-san.

Just before I made my reply, I saw Kato-san spoke loudly to Iwasaki in Japanese, he’d apparently displease.

“Jennifer, quick, say something good…” Shawn whispered next to my ear.

“Kato-san, no, no, no, it is okay for Iwasaki-san to ask…” I blushed & explained that I’m left-handed & do things with left hand most of the time, “my grandma demanded me to change my left-handedness, especially when it came to chopsticks & hand-writing.”

“Sōdesu ka (I see), it was hard on you, Koh-san,”

“Yes, I do manage to use my chopsticks in my right hand but not as good as you all, I have difficulty to grip the food tightly & efficiently,”

Hontōni (Really)? Maybe you need more practicing…”

“Yes, sir, I will do more practices… I’m sorry, using chopsticks is seemingly small but an important culture for Japanese & us Chinese too,”

“WOW” it was one of the first impressions I made at the table during this luncheon, not too bad, wasn’t it? But I wasn’t sure revelation on my left-handedness would make Iwasaki-san getting reprimand from Kato-san or not, but what choice did I have?

Note: On my way back to the factory after the meal, Shawn told me it could be a slip-up by Iwasaki-san when he asked about my use on fork & spoon instead of chopsticks, his question touched on my private or family life. The Japanese would deemed a taboo on such topic in particular at the first meet-up.

To be continued......

• 1 month later...

C. Me No Gay – Shawn

“Yes, more practice,” said Kato-san, watching me with an encouraging smile, “oh, let continue, I'm starved,”

“Certainly, without further ado,” I replied demurely while recouping my self-confidence.

They ate real-fast, I tried not to be seemed as wolfing down while doing the catching up. 'Womanly, yeah, womanly but not too slow', it was tough, but anyhow I finished my meal a bit slower, just-in-time before the waiters came to clear our utensils.

Shawn & the Japanese were having chit-chap in a leisurely fashion while waiting for the drinks. However, up in my mind I rehearsed myself, getting ready for the after-lunch discussion, as the Japanese are deemed to be workaholic, it was no surprise they  would spend some time talking about work & the manufacturing system, ‘Kanban’.

I was amazed & relief, that at the end of the luncheon meet, nothing was brought up including the ‘Kanban’ but they had confirmed a factory visit the next day.

On the way back to the factory, Shawn told me to have a meeting with all key production personnel, to brief on top notch housekeeping, displays of process instruction & simplified introduction on ‘Kanban”.

Gosh, this was going to be a long day for me.

With arrangement on the previous evening, me & Shawn reached the office earlier in the next morning than our usual time. Regardless the timing was early, we kept the protocol of no holding hands within the factory & its vicinity, though all people were already make known our closed relationship.

I was well prepared, carrying with me a diskette on ’kanban’ project I did on my internship.

The two Japanese arrived by a taxi as Shawn waited at the lift lobby on ground floor. They were few minutes late than 815 official time. Just as I was at the loading bay awaiting to commence the daily production briefing at 825, I saw them from afar.

As usual, the round shape standing production briefing went on smoothly. Problems & action plans were discussed, but almost at the closing end, Chong the production supervisor whispered next to me, “Miss Koh, boss & 2 guys are looking at us,”

I disbanded the meeting & asked Chong to go check on the housekeeping & process instructions quickly. Smiling & acting pleasantly while walking towards them, womanly I extended my right hand first towards Kato-san. Sensing his instantaneous hesitation, he overcame & extended his right hand & took my hand, “Good morning, Koh-san,”

“Welcome, Kato-san,” I replied with a bow, then extending my right hand towards Iwasaki, did the same ritual that went off smoothly.

This was my first handshaking with Kato-san, for this was missing out at yesterday luncheon. I suspected it was a bold move, as Shawn watched in bewilderment. Yes, a bold move breaking away from the traditional Japanese custom, exercising real parity for women in the workplace.

'Anyhow, here is Singapore, you follow our practice, 管他妈的,本小姐高兴就好 (don't bother, so long I’m happy),’ I cursed mentally.

To be continued......

Edited by Larry

• 2 weeks later...

C. Me No Gay – Shawn

Greeting the Japanese at the corridor adjacent to daily briefing, I smiled & with handshaking. We took some time to have a little chit chat, followed next would be a factory tour. The day activities would be centered around the Japanese, the itinerary was roughly firmed up during the ride with Shawn to work.

Kato: Koh-san, you conduct this meeting every day?

Me: Oh yes, this is a daily production briefing. It is precise at 8.25 am, key staff from production, QC, purchasing & planning must attend.

Kato: I guess the purpose is more on solving production issues?

Me: Yes sir, all support functions & production will meet, to discuss issues that had been ignored or overlooked, also on material which might cause line-down & to follow-up on production status & etc.

Kato: Koh-san, I can see that the meeting is useful & important. May I know this is your initiative to have the meeting?

Looking at Shawn, I replied, “No, the idea came from our boss Shawn.”

“Good job, Shawn-san,” said Kato while giving Shawn an enthusiastic handshake.

Shawn: Not at all, Kato-san. There are more to learn from you.

Throughout the chit chat, Iwasaki was busy taking notes from the side. I felt reassured with the positive remarks coming from Kato, this chit chat helped them got to know us & the company better, via our openness, frankness & transparency. Both Shawn & I were keen to impress & hoped to win the job.

To be continued......

On 4/24/2020 at 3:03 PM, Larry said:

C. Me No Gay – Shawn

“Yes, more practice,” said Kato-san, watching me with an encouraging smile, “oh, let continue, I'm starved,”

“Certainly, without further ado,” I replied demurely while recouping my self-confidence.

They ate real-fast, I tried not to be seemed as wolfing down while doing the catching up. 'Womanly, yeah, womanly but not too slow', it was tough, but anyhow I finished my meal a bit slower, just-in-time before the waiters came to clear our utensils.

Shawn & the Japanese were having chit-chap in a leisurely fashion while waiting for the drinks. However, up in my mind I rehearsed myself, getting ready for the after-lunch discussion, as the Japanese are deemed to be workaholic, it was no surprise they  would spend some time talking about work & the manufacturing system, ‘Kanban’.

I was amazed & relief, that at the end of the luncheon meet, nothing was brought up including the ‘Kanban’ but they had confirmed a factory visit the next day.

On the way back to the factory, Shawn told me to have a meeting with all key production personnel, to brief on top notch housekeeping, displays of process instruction & simplified introduction on ‘Kanban”.

Gosh, this was going to be a long day for me.

With arrangement on the previous evening, me & Shawn reached the office earlier in the next morning than our usual time. Regardless the timing was early, we kept the protocol of no holding hands within the factory & its vicinity, though all people were already make known our closed relationship.

The two Japanese arrived by a taxi as Shawn waited at the lift lobby on ground floor. They were few minutes late than 815 official time. Just as I was at the loading bay awaiting to commence the daily production briefing at 825, I saw them from afar.

As usual, the round shape standing production briefing went on smoothly. Problems & action plans were discussed, but almost at the closing end, Chong the production supervisor whispered next to me, “Miss Koh, boss & 2 guys are looking at us,”

I disbanded the meeting & asked Chong to go check on the housekeeping & process instructions quickly. Smiling & acting pleasantly while walking towards them, womanly I extended my right hand first towards Kato-san. Sensing his instantaneous hesitation, he overcame & extended his right hand & took my hand, “Good morning, Koh-san,”

“Welcome, Kato-san,” I replied with a bow, then extending my right hand towards Iwasaki, did the same ritual that went off smoothly.

This was my first handshaking with Kato-san, for this was missing out at yesterday luncheon. I suspected it was a bold move, as Shawn watched in bewilderment. Yes, a bold move breaking away from the traditional Japanese custom, exercising real parity for women in the workplace.

'Anyhow, here is Singapore, you follow our practice, 管他妈的,本小姐高兴就好 (don't bother, so long I’m happy),’ I cursed mentally.

To be continued......

• G_M locked this topic
  • Bern unlocked this topic
2 hours ago, Since u r here said:

Dont!!! U deleted so many stuff, how to rem each of them...

Oh, not to worry, I do have the old draft only for this topic.

BTW, I realize that you slept very little (you sent out this posting at 4 this morning).

Guest Hazily Instructor
On 5/4/2020 at 4:16 AM, Larry said:

Very funny. Where is the reply?

Several people have done that in various threads lately, quoting very long posts without typing their own reply, it's very annoying. Quoting long posts in general is annoying. Anyway, glad you decided to continue with your story, Larry.

2 hours ago, Guest Hazily Instructor said:

Several people have done that in various threads lately, quoting very long posts without typing their own reply, it's very annoying. 

Agree totally. 

Quote what is / are needed & delete what-so-ever material that you don't intend or not ready to address.

Your extra effort is beneficial to all other members, time saving, effective & productive.

8 hours ago, Since u r here said:

“No wonder we never see him wear slipper. Most probably with nail polish also.”

is that the real reason why u never put on slippers??

Dont scold me, rem i asked u somewhat looked like the real rosie from your dp......

i wanna know how u looked like with uniform!!!!

so exciting!

eeeeewwwww u ah....

Hmm... talkative & girlish, worse than Aunt Lily.

There were group photos taken during my service, but I never asked for one. Disappointed right? Too bad.

There are pictures on cross dressing with my fellow sisters, during Halloween, birthday parties & Zouk Disco. But sorry I don't wish to share.

And yes, I like to get my nail polish, is so sexy... but use more on colourless nail brightener this days.

• 1 month later...

C. Me No Gay – Shawn

Without further ado, I turned around putting out my first step, "Gentlemen, please follow me to the production department,"

“Sorry Miss Koh, our guests want to know our organization first before touring the production floor,” said Shawn.

So, we went up to third floor & spent next four over hours inside the conference room, over-shot the official lunch hour. Kato-san gave the agenda for the three days visit, first day was to have thorough understanding on the organization structure followed by a plant tour the second day, and the last day was for questions & answers from both sides. He explained that they had tight schedule & wanted us to comply, the daily meeting was to finish at 5 pm.

It was not easy, as the two Japanese reviewed thoroughly into all including minor details. We didn't have a choice, knowing well that this morning face to face meeting was crucial on business relationship with the Japan company. The success or failure of this meeting would determine the chance to secure a new business contract.

Shawn was well prepared as copies of agenda to the meeting were handed out to everyone. And the detailed slides on duties & responsibilities for all departments & individuals presented by him was impressive. I ought to ask for a copy from him after the meeting.

Throughout, Iwasaki-san was busy taking down notes, showing their interest & creating record for future trail.Likewise, I took down notes as Shawn was doing the presentation, on unanswered inquiry.

The meeting was stopped eventually, gosh... I was hungry, and I believed they would feel similarly. We went down to ground floor for the lunch in the canteen. The canteen was not crowded as the time was 130 pm. surpassing lunch breaks stipulated by most tenants of the building.

The atmosphere was as tensed as during the meeting, and there was no chance to have a nice chit-chatting. Shawn ordered wanton mee for everybody, complete with coffee & my tea-O. When as I was about to consume the last sip of tea, I heard command of “Okay, let’s go,” coming from Kato-san.

“Relax lah.. folks, this is our lunch break, why so stress-up?” I muttered lowly.

Years later, when I worked in a Japan MNC, I had plenty of interaction with the Japanese & a few factory visits in Japan, I realized my previous thought on their behavior was incomplete. People in the land of rising sun have double personality, especially those working in the big manufacturing factories. There is vast difference on their behaviors in-between lunch & dinner.

In Japanese companies, the lunch break is almost always 12 to 1 pm. All work stops & everyone regardless your seniority, goes to lunch at the same time. The meal is standardized, no selection. Once everyone gets settled at the table, everyone stops chit-chatting & starts eating. No one talks about work.

To the Japanese, it is a kind of solidarity & camaraderie in everyone leaving their desks at the same time & eating the same food at the same time. It is a way to connect with the Japanese, even if nothing much is said.

Perhaps that is how the Japanese have achieved their current level of manufacturing excellence.

However, when come to business dinners, it gives people a chance to loosen up from the rigid work regimen.

In a country where people prefer to keep their opinions to themselves; these moments are opportunities for workers who’ve been pushing for years to be proficient at their jobs, to be heard. In other words, business dinners are a chance to speak out under the guise of being drunk.

To be continued......

Edited by Larry

• 2 months later...

The productivity was high in the old, old day, the posting was once weekly at least.

However, due to increased workload in recent years, the evening time has become little. I got frustrated frequently on spending little time on the story writing, not to mention keeping time for the forum. The release periods were delayed from one week went up to one or even two months. I feel bad causing such delay, disappointing my ardent readers. In fact, I am thinking to abort the story all this while.

Okay, just a short one.Will try to post the next one this evening.

C. Me No Gay – Shawn

So, we went up to third floor & spent next four over hours inside the conference room, over-shot the official lunch hour. Kato-san gave the agenda for the three days visit, first day was to have thorough understanding on the organization structure followed by a plant tour the second day, and the last day was for questions & answers from both sides. He explained that they had tight schedule & wanted us to comply, the daily meeting was to finish at 5 pm.

Just as Shawn about to resume his presentation, Kato’s phone rang.

“Excuse me for a moment,” said Kato-san while walking towards the window.

Ending his phone call in Japan language, he had a quick conversation with Iwasaki-san also in their own language before turning to face us, “Shawn-san, we need to cut short the three days to two days & return to HQ urgently,”

“We need to skip your remaining presentation on the organization & go to next topic, the Kanban system, we try to finish this topic by today. Please make us a copy of your remaining slides. Tomorrow we’ll do the plant visit,”

As Kato-san spelled out his plan, he then stipulated wanting me to lead this section, the reason was that I was the head of production, and my understanding cum determination were crucial to the Kanban implementation.

To be continued......

On 11/15/2019 at 8:46 PM, Larry said:

Anywhere, any places not excluding this forum, this is a vicious world, the straights look down on gays, and the gays look down on us, the cross-dressers & transsexuals.

Me & my fellow sisters are so use to this, 'ah qua', 'bapok' etc. etc., so what? No big deal.

本是同根生,相煎何太急?We are born of the selfsame root, Why should you torment me so much?

Best Regards,

My, oh my.... I just came across this page and this was the first post on this page.

And this actually came from someone who wrote some big long "open letter" to ask for discrimination of the Guests from Members, right here on this forum just a couple of months back? And there she was, talking something about "本是同根生,相煎何太急"??? 

Some people really deserved to be "煎" over and over again, just so that we can see for ourselves how these "VICTIMS" can turn into the very type of aggressors they themselves so hated, after they forgot to put up their pretentious acts of playing victims on some other threads. 

One word: HYPOCRISY. 

Karma sees all and reveals all. 

On 11/15/2019 at 6:46 AM, Larry said:

Best Regards,

My sympathy and empathy for a fellow discriminated.  

Elder ang mohs receive age discrimination and race discrimination here too.  But why use the word "receive"?  These discriminations are shipped by Guest Guest trolls, but we have no obligation to receive them.  We write "return to sender" and don't accept the shipments :) 

2 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Some people really deserved to be "煎" over and over again, just so that we can see for ourselves how these "VICTIMS" can turn into the very type of aggressors they themselves so hated, after they forgot to put up their pretentious acts of playing victims on some other threads. 

Your opinion is typical of an aggressor who is too weak to cope with a response to his aggression. 

Stop creating "victims" of your aggression, and then you won't receive it back.  :) 

2 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

My, oh my.... I just came across this page and this was the first post on this page.

And this actually came from someone who wrote some big long "open letter" to ask for discrimination of the Guests from Members, right here on this forum just a couple of months back? And there she was, talking something about "本是同根生,相煎何太急"??? 

本是同根生,相煎何太急?

How much you understand on this idiom, where & when is it being originated?

It gives me the impression that your Chinese language is just 知半解 

厉害 就好, 不要假 厉害 

Everyone know I'm a cross-dresser, but who are you, are you a lady boy or cross-dresser? Faceless & remains anonymous...

Are you feather of the same flock?

By now if you still fail to understand, you should go back to school.  

16 minutes ago, Larry said:

本是同根生,相煎何太急?

How much you understand on this idiom, where & when is it being originated?

It gives me the impression that your Chinese language is just 知半解 

厉害 就好, 不要假 厉害 

Everyone know I'm a cross-dresser, but who are you, are you a lady boy or cross-dresser? Faceless & remains anonymous...

Are you feather of the same flock?

By now if you still fail to understand, you should go back to school.  

OH....?

So now we are suddenly no longer 同根生? And you were not trying to do a 相煎 by discriminating against Guests with that long long open letter last time? When you want people to pity you, we are all suddenly 同根生? But when you turned aggressor, suddenly my Chinese language is just 知半解 

DON'T FORGET WHO YOU CLAIMED TO BE 同根生 IN YOUR POST LAST TIME, HYPOCRITE! 

On 11/15/2019 at 8:46 PM, Larry said:

Best Regards,

But guess what? You are right. We are definitely nothing close to being 同根生 to 'ah qua' and 'bapok' like you. You are so much lower than us. So you deserve to be "煎" forever and ever. 

6 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

My sympathy and empathy for a fellow discriminated.  

... These discriminations are shipped by Guest Guest trolls, but we have no obligation to receive them.    

5 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

You are right. We are definitely nothing close to being 同根生 to 'ah qua' and 'bapok' like you. You are so much lower than us.  

Precisely this is the troller we hate to live with in this forum, he contributed nothing, simply trolls.

And by the way, since he had agreed we're different, please stays away from my story. I have my obligation to continue my story to my ardent readers.

2 hours ago, Larry said:

Precisely this is the troller we hate to live with in this forum, he contributed nothing, simply trolls.

And by the way, since he had agreed we're different, please stays away from my story. I have my obligation to continue my story to my ardent readers.

I'm by no means any "ardent reader" of this thread, in case anyone gets mistaken. Some of us are only here cos the thread pop up as one of the first few ones on the Main Forum due to recent activities. If you don't want everyone to post onto this thread, you should have posted it in the Member's Zone instead. This will still allow you to have your outlet to release all your deep-seated psychological issues, without everyone posting onto it. And furthermore, this is not YOUR forum. As a matter of fact, if you are using this forum to get viewership, shouldn't you be paying the forum some fees for the publicity?

Otherwise, go ahead and start up your own forum elsewhere.

10 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

I'm by no means any "ardent reader" of this thread, in case anyone gets mistaken. Some of us are only here cos the thread pop up as one of the first few ones on the Main Forum due to recent activities. If you don't want everyone to post onto this thread, you should have posted it in the Member's Zone instead. This will still allow you to have your outlet to release all your deep-seated psychological issues, without everyone posting onto it. And furthermore, this is not YOUR forum. As a matter of fact, if you are using this forum to get viewership, shouldn't you be paying the forum some fees for the publicity?

Lucky that we don't need to digest your own "deep seated psychological issues". 

Probably such a thread of yours would have had already reached 2225 pages... 

Instead of always attacking others, who at least display a bit of creativity, where is something positive that you have created at BW? 

So far you only resort to belittling others, denigrating others and trolling others. 

At least Larry had the guts to show his face and registers as a Member. 

And even if Larry prefers to talk to himself at his thread, it's his thing and not your problem (and surely he would not be the only one talking to himself).  But why to bother? 

Hiding behind the veil and posting your nasty troll posts for so many years, reveals more about you then you think. 

Get your own psychological issues fixed first before you dare to attack people you don't even know. 

And for sure nobody would be in tears and sad if you adhered to your own advice: 

10 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Go ahead and take it up! It was your own suggestion. 

Edited by singalion
-

20 minutes ago, singalion said:

Lucky that we don't need to digest your own "deep seated psychological issues". 

Probably such a thread of yours would have had already reached 2225 pages... 

Instead of always attacking others, who at least display a bit of creativity, where is something positive that you have created at BW? 

So far you only resort to belittling others, denigrating others and trolling others. 

At least Larry had the guts to show his face and registers as a Member. 

And even if Larry prefers to talk to himself at his thread, it's his thing and not your problem (and surely he would not be the only one talking to himself).  But why to bother? 

Hiding behind the veil and posting your nasty troll posts for so many years, reveals more about you then you think. 

Get your own psychological issues fixed first before you dare to attack people you don't even know. 

And for sure nobody would be in tears and sad if you adhered to your own advice: 

Go ahead and take it up! It was your own suggestion. 

Do you even know what this whole thing is all about? What do you even understand about the phrase " 本是同根生,相煎何太急?" I bet you aren't even sure if the person whom to you replied was even the same one as you think he is. And there you are, doing your blind boboshooting all over the place? Thank you for giving us more reasons to despise foreign trash like you. 

8 minutes ago, singalion said:

妄自尊大

外强中干

空穴来风未必无因

Arrogance is knowledge minus wisdom. 

Let me quote this Google-translated shit and keep it for posterity laughter purposes, just in case it gets edited away later. 🤣🤣

七步诗, 出自于晋代曹植的

It is a poem from that 晉朝 dynasty and telling the story about children having the same origin as to father and mother and why the older brother is attacking the younger brother if he is from his own "flesh".

It is actually an allegory about the struggles of people of same thought or origin. 

I could ask what is the point of bringing this up? 

As I said. never judge a book by the cover... 

Edited by singalion

1 hour ago, singalion said:

七步诗, 出自于晋代曹植的

It is a poem from that 晉朝 dynasty and telling the story about children having the same origin as to father and mother and why the older brother is attacking the younger brother if he is from his own "flesh".

It is actually an allegory about the struggles of people of same thought or origin. 

I could ask what is the point of bringing this up? 

As I said. never judge a book by the cover... 

From all those Google-translated shit, to copy and pasting the reply of some friend whom you enquired, right up to the part where he asked you "what is the point of bringing it up"?? You can't possibly have lost the plot so quickly in just 2 to 3 posts after you started, that you actually needed to ask such a question, can you?

Oh boy! Foreign trash like you is really good for nothing except for such laughs... Hahaha... 

This the only response you have? 

Showing everybody your limited pre-conceived mindset? 

Where on google would you find something on a 220 ad poem collection from a certain Royal Dynasty in China? 

And who would bring up any such poem nearly 2000 years later. 

The question I raised  therefore seems justified. 

One simple question can bring you out of concept?

I bet you wouldn't know as much about Western poetry as others know about Chinese historical events and the culture of certain dynasties. 

Doesn't get into your brain there are educated people out there...

Maybe you are jealous of your younger brother who is more intelligent and talented...

Born from the same root, why would you burn me with disregard? 

Set me free!

Knowing your lack of creativity, I bet you can't come up with a poem within seven steps!!!

It doesn't make sense to discuss with you any further because it doesn't lead to anything due to your limited pre-conceived mindset. 

Nobody here  is interested in your useless brawls anyway...

4 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Do you even know what this whole thing is all about? What do you even understand about the phrase " 本是同根生,相煎何太急?" I bet you aren't even sure if the person whom to you replied was even the same one as you think he is. And there you are, doing your blind boboshooting all over the place? Thank you for giving us more reasons to despise foreign trash like you. 

It's true.  We can never be sure who a "guest" is.  "Guest Guest" can be a multitude of people, or just one name of a person who posts with hundreds of them.  It is synonymous with deception, with hiding in some darkness that may come from fear or from some sick compulsion.

This is one of several reasons why whatever comes out of "guest" trolls is not worth any consideration, except maybe some interesting speculation of what sickness the troll has.  

There is no reason to understand a complex foreign language,  there is no virtue in those who learn it at birth, and it is no shame to not understand it by those who come from a different culture of languages.  What is a virtue is to learn multiple languages related to one's native culture.  I feel proud to be fluent in three European languages and understand a fourth one.   If I don't understand an oriental language like Mandarin,  I don't care much because... because English is becoming a popular common language in Asia!   It is iike I can find McDonald hamburgers and french fries all over the Orient :)  

Edited by Steve5380

This the only response you have? 

Showing everybody your limited pre-conceived mindset? 

Where on google would you find something on a 220 ad poem collection from a certain Royal Dynasty in China? 

And who would bring up any such poem nearly 2000 years later. 

The question I raised  therefore seems justified. 

One simple question can bring you out of concept?

I bet you wouldn't know as much about Western poetry as others know about Chinese historical events and the culture of certain dynasties. 

Doesn't get into your brain there are educated people out there...

Maybe you are jealous of your younger brother who is more intelligent and talented...

Born from the same root, why would you burn me with disregard? 

Set me free!

Knowing your lack of creativity, I bet you can't come up with a poem within seven steps!!!

It doesn't make sense to discuss with you any further because it doesn't lead to anything due to your limited pre-conceived mindset. 

I don't even know if I should be horrified by your poor understanding of the entire Chinese culture behind that phrase, or should I be laughing at your vain attempt of being a know-it-all smart alec. But seeing how you have been exposed as a fool by others a couple of posts ago, I guess I should just join in the laughing. 

29 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

This is one of several reasons why whatever comes out of "guest" trolls is not worth any consideration,

And yet, we actually have two "nobodies" here who, not just considered, but also got interested, in participating in the endless brawls over and over again. 

Even Larry asked you where the phrase 本是同根生,相煎何太急 comes from but you failed to repond him on the origin. 

So, I gave you a lecture. 

Larry just adapted the phrase into his personal situation. 

Which translates: If you are not from the same flock (crossdresser) why do you attack him (or if you go literal to the phrase " why do you want to burn him"). 

Instead of responding Larry intellectually, you only resorted into nasty name calling and attacking. 

I guess  the guests who tried to make me look as a fool are flocks from the same feather or should I say flocks of the same guest identity. 

Please go ahead and laugh vigorously, as there is a high chance of suffocating...

Steve, Larry and me will be having a last laugh then...

6 hours ago, singalion said:

It is doubtful that these trolls Guest Guest will regain sanity any time soon,  so they will keep trolling, ha ha.

This means that we don't need to expect a "last laugh", but

but we can keep laughing all along :) 

To laugh is healthy!

8 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

And yet, we actually have two "nobodies" here who, not just considered, but also got interested, in participating in the endless brawls over and over again. 

Nobodies or not,  we like to keep in top shape using Guest Guest trolls as punchbags.  :) 

8 hours ago, singalion said:

Even Larry asked you where the phrase 本是同根生,相煎何太急 comes from but you failed to repond him on the origin. 

So, I gave you a lecture. 

Larry just adapted the phrase into his personal situation. 

Which translates: If you are not from the same flock (crossdresser) why do you attack him (or if you go literal to the phrase " why do you want to burn him"). 

Instead of responding Larry intellectually, you only resorted into nasty name calling and attacking. 

I guess  the guests who tried to make me look as a fool are flocks from the same feather or should I say flocks of the same guest identity. 

Please go ahead and laugh vigorously, as there is a high chance of suffocating...

There's no need for anyone with any Chinese education to answer Larry's question about when he asked what we understand about the phrase "本是同根生,相煎何太急". There wasn't any need for people with any Chinese education to answer him about " understand on this idiom, where & when is it being originated?". Why? Becasue the query  was targeted at people who gave him the "impression that your Chinese language is just 知半解", and those queries were targeted at people like you, who can only post some Google-translated shit for us to laugh at. (Thank you to the Guest who quoted it out for our posterity laughter purposes before you could edit it.) And you have pretty much over-compensated by going around asking your friends what the phrase meant, and even copy and pasting his phrase about "what is the point of bringing it up". Hahahahaha ... 

And one more thing: TS wasn't refering to "crossdressers" as his same flock in his context, when he used that phrase "本是同根生,相煎何太急". This again shows how little you know of the language, and how big a pretentious smart alec you are. If you really want to know what "flock" TS was refering to, you'd need to show the entire passage (and maybe even the entire thread) to your interpretor, and explain to him why you are so interested in a thread meant for "crossdressers", and also expose the fact that you are here in Singapore trying to be a smart alec and arguing with people all over the forum. This will show everyone whom you know just how huge a foreign trash you are in the country.

46 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

Nobodies or not,  we like to keep in top shape using Guest Guest trolls as punchbags.  :) 

I love sparring with nobodies like you on this thread too. 👊😁👊

Guest Larry Housekeeper
13 hours ago, singalion said:

4 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

It is doubtful that these trolls Guest Guest will regain sanity any time soon,  so they will keep trolling,

You two chaps are absurd and unbecoming.  Just because a mouse has stolen other people cheese, you guys started to chase it around non-stop and done so excitingly.  Now, look at what you have done to Larry's house. Milk spilling all over the place, broken chairs everywhere and you call yourself matured members?  You are lucky that no one has yet to step forward to discipline you guys and made you stand on chair and recite a thousand apologies.  I am going to help auntie Larry clean up the messes.  You two are grounded with immediate effect. 

As the Moderators plenty of times recited:

If something itches his head, then he will repeat the same thing over and over like a broken record.

So funny to discuss on a Primary One story of a Chinese poem, it's like discussing the issue of Rapunzel's hair loss in Grimm's fairy tales...

It resembles to cooking beans in different variations but it wouldn't lead to any dish to eat and nurture from.

As petty as brothers can squabble, 漉菽以為汁, we can filter the words but won't receive any juice.

Has somebody attempted to usurp the rule of Emperor Larry?

Let's put the 三國時代 to rest... they are history for so long already.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.