Male HQ

Places For Massage - Part 7

Guest seek massage

PHD massage, thanks for another impartial review... Seems like u travel around seeking good massage. Will take a look at this spa. if I am near by.. Isn't Ron also from Holland V area before? The guy shane sounded familiar... Don't know where I heard his name before.

Guest -guest-

Pls find below my ratings (massage + attitude) for the masseurs I've patronised over 4 years now.

I've catogorised according to ratings (maximum 5 stars) for everyone's reference.

I've to empathise again this is solely my personal preferences & may conflict with other readers' personal favourites.

FIVE STARS *****: - Excellent massage skill with excellent attitude (still searching for one)

NIL

FOUR STARS **** : - Above average massage skill with excellent attitude

Name : Alex (40+ yo, Chinese)

Place : Chinatown Flat, 10 mins from Outram MRT

Name : Eddie (40+ yo, Chinese)

Place : Blk 698B Hougang Street 61 Flat

Name : Nic (42 yo, Chinese)

Place : ShunFu Road, near Upp Thomson & Bishan

Name : Rocky Chiu (30+ yo, Chinese)

Place : Ang Mo Kio Ave 10 Flat

Name : Leslie (38 yo, Chinese)

Place : Tiong Bahru Flat, 5-10 mins walk from Tiong Bahru MRT

Name : Desmond (30+ yo, Chinese)

Place : Punggol

Name : Robin (30+ yo, Chinese)

Place : Tampines

THREE STARS *** : - Average massage skill & good attitude

Name : Sam (30+ yo, Chinese)

Place : Ang Mo Kio Ave 10 Flat

Name : Nick (30+ yo, Chinese)

Place : Clementi Flat room, 10-15 mins walk from Clementi MRT

Name : Mr Ang (60 yo, Chinese)

Place : Ang Mo Kio Ave 6 Flat

Name : Jasen (30+ yo, Chinese)

Place : Redhill Flat, 5 mins walk from RedHill MRT

Name : Patrik (48+ yo, Chinese)

Place : Bedok North Flat

Name : Steven (35+ yo, Chinese)

Place : Simei Flat, 10 mins walk from Simei MRT

TWO STARS **

Name : Ethan Oleh (40yo, Chinese)

Place : Ang Mo Kio Ave 10

(don't like his self-praise attitude despite a average massage skill)

ONE STAR *

Name : Ben (Chinese)

Place : Bedok North Street 3

(horrible attitude in which he can quarrel loudly thru' phone while massaging me with only one hand, doesn't give any consideration to his customer without a word of apology. I'LL ALWAYS REMEMBER THIS BAD EXPERIENCE !!!)

Pls find below my ratings (massage + attitude) for the masseurs I've patronised over 4 years now.

I've catogorised according to ratings (maximum 5 stars) for everyone's reference.

I've to empathise again this is solely my personal preferences & may conflict with other readers' personal favourites.

good review. I agreed to most of your views too except that I don't think Desmond of punggol and Robin should be under 4 stars though...both guys attitudes are not excellent..although both their massage skills are average. I would give them 3 stars partly because both think they are v gd as therapists which i don't think so.

In general, I think you are quite kind...to give some 3 stars. I think for Ben in Bedok, he is not tat bad lah...Maybe you caught him at the wrong time... I think he should be around 2 stars.

Anyway this is my opinion.

I don't understand why must people be so bitchy here. If you want to post bitchy comments, be a man and don't post anonymously.

We should support our local masseurs rather than distroying their rice bowl.

Everyone here is trying to make a living. Don't make it hard on them.

By the way, I dunno any of the masseurs here. But from what I read, the anonymous posters really give a bad vibe to this particular forum.

Hi Guys,

Let's restrict to commenting on the massuers' massage skills rather then condemning on the writers.

We have already reached PAGE 10 for this forum, pls ?

Btw, hope to see more writeups on other massuers' not stated in the rating list, THKS !!!

As long they are your personal experiences & has been a fact (favourites or dislikes), pls write it here !

I don't understand why must people be so bitchy here. If you want to post bitchy comments, be a man and don't post anonymously.

We should support our local masseurs rather than distroying their rice bowl.

Everyone here is trying to make a living. Don't make it hard on them.

By the way, I dunno any of the masseurs here. But from what I read, the anonymous posters really give a bad vibe to this particular forum.

I suspect that some of those bitchy posts were actually sent in by rival massuers and his friends to discredit his competitors!

That explain why its always post anonymous guests.

Maybe our moderators should serious consider to move this thread to the Member's Lounge so that only members can post in.

I suspect that some of those bitchy posts were actually sent in by rival massuers and his friends to discredit his competitors!

Maybe our moderators should serious consider to move this thread to the Member's Lounge so that only members can post in.

are this people qualify to rate in the first place?

Yes. I totally agree with cock brand.

Maybe our moderators should serious consider to move this thread to the Member's Lounge so that only members can post in. :thumb:

Guest anonymous

Frankly speaking, be it member or guests, you can't tell who he is.. Member is just registration...You don't even have actual face picture, it is as good as anyone...So don't make it such a big issue. I think some of us as customers can give feedback ( isnt' it what this is meant for?) Well not all masseurs are good so if yours is below average then work on to improve them. If yours is high up there then also need to maintain or improve standard as someone new will come along. As long as no person attack or openly informing people there is free sex ...then I think it is OK.

I thought guest and PHD massage give quite good review because I have gone to some of them. And there is no bitchness in their review so why so work up..

Guest do you know

today was feeling very tired and body aching,

went to this massage place at people's park centre, which is directly, chinatown point,

address is 02-01, name of shop is xing yun foot reflexology & body, contact no is 6533 4427,

name of masseur is Daniel, who is in 40s, medium built, typical uncle looking,

saw the posting of in trevvy.com which suggests that he left no part of the body unturned during the session, so i went to try,

i was not disappointed, his massage is typical fusion type, in 1 hour, he cover all areas, it would better to go for 1,5 hrs so that he can spend a bit more time on all areas,

sorry, i can't describe like all those who shared their experiences, but i would highly recommend him, as compared to the one at B3 of lucky chinatown,

1 hrs costs $ 45,

do give him a try and maybe you can share a more explicit description of your experience, i am sure that you will not regret it,

anyone tried the above post ?

also anyone know if vernon, who used to work at diamond is still doing massage or he retired ?

For those who wants to try Bobby from cck, this is my personal experience...

Bobby welcome me in singlet and his track pants, i'm delighted to know that he's actually quite good looking and he got very good shape.

He explain everything well to me and will suggest how long do i need the massage after he knew my problem. i must also say that Bobby is very patient and courteous.

Bobby will strip off everything not because of "special service" but is to move and climb up and down the massage bed freely. But guys trust me, you might just get an erection looking at his nice body and his well hung balls and tool. Occasionally his cock and balls will rub against you when he is massaging your back, his stroke and strength is up to individual, he can give you a really hard massage if you request. I really love the way he massage my butt, every inch he move and the way he spread open my butt hole and give me a professional prostate massage which make me moan from the moment he enters. Its a mix feeling of pain, relax, shiok and arousing. I'm surprise that i can totally give myself to him for that part considering i'm a top. Probably its because he explain clearly what is prostate massage before he start all his actions.

As for the body massage part i do not have to emphasize here, try it and you will know. Try to built a relationship with him and let both of you trust each other, you will know there always new things happen when he's performing his te

I personally has not experience what you had.

i cant find charles. i went to people's park shopping mall (beside the food center & OG)

3rd floor got a few man-tang @ the corner... asked for charles, but noone is called charles. =(

massge by another malaysian boy with tattoo... (did a rough hj)... now my cock hurts =(

[/quote

do they give hand jobs and extras at the china town or peoples park joints? I

I have tried great and enjoyable massage at people's park complex. level 3 (Weng Kong Acupuncture), his name Ah Boon, nice built with great tattoos on his body. Gay friendly.

I personally has not experience what you had.

bobby's prostate massage is undeniably great. he told me that if i felt like cumming soon i could ask him to stop a while. i had to curb my cummings time to time as i could not really hold much longer haha.

of coz finally he asked me to just let it out la.

and yes, i tried his body-to-body massage too. love it very much.

I have tried great and enjoyable massage at people's park complex. level 3 (Weng Kong Acupuncture), his name Ah Boon, nice built with great tattoos on his body. Gay friendly.

Pl let us know the $ Ah Boon charged and serivce provided, any extra.

Pl let us know the $ Ah Boon charged and serivce provided, any extra.

$48/hr for full body massage, he is straight n he dun do extra but he allow me to unbutton him to see his tattoo body, play with his nipple and he press hard his body weight on me, but he dun do extra then tat, maybe I din for it.

Always "extra" Singaporean concern about to massage providers.

Funny people

No all singaporean but some. However, singaporean ask for "extra" while other nationalities ask for "special". All men - gay or str8 are the same.

So, please dun be the Pot laughing the kettle black.

Guest massage king

ehh.. people's park complex or people's park shopping center?

near OG? or need to cross the road?

btw.... did ah boon jerk off 4 u? how old is he? =P

ehh.. people's park complex or people's park shopping center?

near OG? or need to cross the road?

btw.... did ah boon jerk off 4 u? how old is he? =P

I din ask for extra svc cos he is a striaght man, I only requested to see his tattoo body n he allow me to finger his nipple while he was pressing his body weight on me, can feel his thick dick and wet on his pant. He is abt 40plus with spec.

Hello everyone,

I am doing part-time outcall full body massage service.

Below is my self-intro

Name: Owen

Service : Oil Massage (Full Body)

Charge : S$60/hrs

Hope to hear from you soon :thumb:

Hello everyone,

Below is my self-intro

where is your location ??? massage bed or mattress ???

Guest like gray

anyone know where charles of man tang went ?

went to man tang today and the lady said charles no longer working there,

never got a chance to try his massage

Guest massage king

Just tried Matthew Tan this evening...

http://www.whitetouch.sg

One of the most relaxing massages I had in a long while. His strokes are relaxing yet sensual.

A very polite and earnest guy.

yup.. enjoyed his massage too... he is small build, like it when he climbs on to me...

and of coz the HJ is 'intensifying'.... i enjoyed it... =)

Hello everyone,

Below is my self-intro

hello everyone,

sorry this service at time being is being cancel

so sorry about that and will be back soon.

cheers,

Guest boy2man

yup.. enjoyed his massage too... he is small build, like it when he climbs on to me...

and of coz the HJ is 'intensifying'.... i enjoyed it... =)

Just a note for all massage lovers, I have received PMs asking me whether Matthew Tan of http://whitetouch.sg provides happy endings.

If your intention is to seek a happy ending over and above the massage, I would just like to say that most masseurs are out to earn an honest living and their work is hard. A masseur expends considerable physical labour in providing his services and it is a lot of hard work coordinating strength and skill.

Not to disparage anyone, but I just hope that you can treat the masseur with as much respect as you hope the masseur gives you a good and professional massage. Thank you.

Guest sushibomb

Just a note for all massage lovers, I have received PMs asking me whether Matthew Tan of http://whitetouch.sg provides happy endings.

If your intention is to seek a happy ending over and above the massage, I would just like to say that most masseurs are out to earn an honest living and their work is hard. A masseur expends considerable physical labour in providing his services and it is a lot of hard work coordinating strength and skill.

Not to disparage anyone, but I just hope that you can treat the masseur with as much respect as you hope the masseur gives you a good and professional massage. Thank you.

There is a man has moral here at last, unusual in singapore

Guest Stiff shoulder

Name : Andy (28 yo, Chinese)

Place : Toa Payoh, 10 mins walk from Toa Payoh MRT

Facility : Private flat. Room with fan.

Price : $60/hr

Any field report on this? Many thanks.

dun bother, unless u hav too much $$$

Guest Curious

Yes, don't bother to go for this masseur. Why I say so?

I sms him on Thursday afternoon whether any available slot for that night. He did not sms me back but only sms me on Friday night apologizing that he was busy on Thursday and asking me what time I want to book?

He also ask me whether I want to try his Chinese Boy instead? I told him I not free but he keep sms me back asking me whether I am free to book on Saturday? This is quite irritating and seems that he is hard selling his service or booking of his Chinese Boy for the Massage.

I told him off that he should stop smsing me in future.

Guest coconut

For those who wants to try Bobby from cck, this is my personal experience...

Bobby welcome me in singlet and his track pants, i'm delighted to know that he's actually quite good looking and he got very good shape.

He explain everything well to me and will suggest how long do i need the massage after he knew my problem. i must also say that Bobby is very patient and courteous.

Bobby will strip off everything not because of "special service" but is to move and climb up and down the massage bed freely. But guys trust me, you might just get an erection looking at his nice body and his well hung balls and tool. Occasionally his cock and balls will rub against you when he is massaging your back, his stroke and strength is up to individual, he can give you a really hard massage if you request. I really love the way he massage my butt, every inch he move and the way he spread open my butt hole and give me a professional prostate massage which make me moan from the moment he enters. Its a mix feeling of pain, relax, shiok and arousing. I'm surprise that i can totally give myself to him for that part considering i'm a top. Probably its because he explain clearly what is prostate massage before he start all his actions.

As for the body massage part i do not have to emphasize here, try it and you will know. Try to built a relationship with him and let both of you trust each other, you will know there always new things happen when he's performing his te

wanted to try, but concerned about hidden camera posts on this forum. so don't know ehther to call him :blink::unsure:

wanted to try, but concerned about hidden camera posts on this forum. so don't know ehther to call him :blink::unsure:

Not sure about the hidden camera, but when i was there for the massage,

he seemed uninterested after I rejected the manhood/prostate massage added services.

He is fully dressed during the massage as well.

His skills is not bad though, but i think he is more interested if you wanted the "additionals"

Guest Worried

Don't go. I did and had to worry ever since. Now that i think about it, i worry there is some truth to this rumour. Perhaps the masseur should come out and defend himself. All these rumours about him and he doesn't bother. Yet what i see seems to be a lot of self promotion (either by himself or his good friends) using guest nick.

Guest not to worry

if you are there to have a decent massage and if he covered u properly during massage then nothing to worry abt. If u are worried, then just find another masseur that is more professional. I would go for masseurs that don't promote aggressively their manhood or prostrate massage packages. Then u won't go wrong. I have learned my lesson.

Guest coconut

Don't go. I did and had to worry ever since. Now that i think about it, i worry there is some truth to this rumour. Perhaps the masseur should come out and defend himself. All these rumours about him and he doesn't bother. Yet what i see seems to be a lot of self promotion (either by himself or his good friends) using guest nick.

Hi, thanks for your advice :) should kiv first. btw, how's his massage skill ?

Guest coconut

if you are there to have a decent massage and if he covered u properly during massage then nothing to worry abt. If u are worried, then just find another masseur that is more professional. I would go for masseurs that don't promote aggressively their manhood or prostrate massage packages. Then u won't go wrong. I have learned my lesson.

:thumb: thanks. u have any good masseurs to recommend ?

unfortunately, you can't find good ones around Jurong or CCK area ( I also don't know why but this is my opinion). Maybe someone can recommend... You can try those under teh HML listing by Henry first or read this thread and pick up some of those listed... don't be lazy hahaha..

Guest Matthew

Went there yesterday, really enjoyed his strokes on me. He got great body of his age, he is more on deep tissue, Chinese Tui Na and strokes.

Guest Matthew

Went there yesterday, really enjoyed his strokes on me. He got great body of his age, he is more on deep tissue, Chinese Tui Na and strokes.

hi, sorry for the mistake post above... I personally went to tried out ah boon ytd...

His massage was really very very gd like wat BEngchin said... N I have tried asking for 'extra' services but he declined...

I even request to see his tattoo but he rejected too... Just to clarify, I'm not gay... I jus wanna have a gd massage ytd so I went to ahboon (recommended above) n I tried testing him out since I'm there to see if is true...

Pls do not misunderstand...

he was chatting with me thru out the whole massage session... Then I realize tat he is married with kids...

From our conversation, I'm rather sure tat he is professional massuer with gd skill...

I would highly recommended him n I will definitelygo back to him...

As for his skill, he is doing the tui na kind so it us rather painful... But if u have an aching body, u will njoy it...

Guest guest

he was chatting with me thru out the whole massage session... Then I realize tat he is married with kids...

From our conversation, I'm rather sure tat he is professional massuer with gd skill...

a professional masseur dun behave like that? bedtime story?

Guest Matthew

a professional masseur dun behave like that? bedtime story?

I think u have misunderstood me... I was the one who initiate a conversation with him... Not the other way round... N whether is it a bedtime story is not up to u to judge...

N wat I meant by professional is on his skill n Gd ethical (no 'extra' services)... It's has got nothing to do with the conversation...

From wat u comment, I get to know tat To u, only mute masseur is a gd masseur...