Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

3 minutes ago, simon292 said:

why no sex? scared of risk?

if solely massage, not worth to pay RM200 for his poor massage. 

No sex coz he is not interested la.. maybe he just wants cuddling and some light oral or like that...

1 hour ago, jefferson8585 said:

Hi who try this shop before? http://www.citybay101.com/

In Puchong, near Star Furniture shop, beside a pub...difficult to find if u not familiar with that area.

also the same row have “chicken” shop...if u enter wrongly...they will gladly tell u...haha

envirnment same as fresh, but they don’t have many rooms lo...

Guest willing
1 hour ago, kvn13 said:

Any manhood massage only in Subang Jaya or nearby?

Try kursani at subang SS15...very near the lrt station. 

They provide massage incl urut batin and u can also use the the steam room where most of the action take place...

On 9/18/2017 at 11:52 AM, Arufonsu said:

Indeed. Eventually, when he start to be popular, I am pretty sure he will be selective on his clients. I mean he is still a human and he can't handle huge requests. Probably he have a document to write down all his clients' details and performance so far. If you are his type, then most likely you will be entertained first :lol:

Hey it sounds like an out of this world experience. DO you have a contact to share? He is coming back  in November right?

5 hours ago, Guest willing said:

Try kursani at subang SS15...very near the lrt station. 

They provide massage incl urut batin and u can also use the the steam room where most of the action take place...

But the whole environment there run down and very dirty 

Guest Willing
35 minutes ago, Guest Sauna said:

But the whole environment there run down and very dirty 

Ya agree..dats why after playing in steam room will quickly go back and shower at home again..haha

I never go to the steam room since u need to go through people smoking in the alley before reaching that area, plus if the massage was good and the masseur offer HE after the manhood massage, id usually take the offer lol

Guest willing
10 hours ago, Sudu said:

I never go to the steam room since u need to go through people smoking in the alley before reaching that area, plus if the massage was good and the masseur offer HE after the manhood massage, id usually take the offer lol

its nice to sometimes just see what else is being offered in the steam room or the surrounding area..boring to just get HE..haha

2 hours ago, YeohYeoh said:

Hi guys

i was trying to contact FreshM2M to make appointment to boom one masseur but no reply/answer from the number published at their website 0163866420 or 0163469305. Am I reaching them with the right number? Thanks

Try 010-7754015

Guest Kul_Mly
1 hour ago, Cooler said:

Hello All,

Has anyone tried this guy? 

https://malaysia.craigslist.org/m4m/d/the-secret-muscular-indo-guy/6359998902.html

He looks yummy

Tried him. Yup nice chatty guy will fucked u hard. Easy to communicate in Bahasa but size part emmm mine bigger than him lol. Sex 8/10 look 8/10 bf Exp 7/10. U will bumped into him at DB tomorrow nite for sure 

10 minutes ago, Guest Kul_Mly said:

Tried him. Yup nice chatty guy will fucked u hard. Easy to communicate in Bahasa but size part emmm mine bigger than him lol. Sex 8/10 look 8/10 bf Exp 7/10. U will bumped into him at DB tomorrow nite for sure 

Thanks. For rate, he asked for rm300. Pricey but Im sure he left u in satisfactory. Anyhow, what is DB?

Guest Kul_Mly
20 minutes ago, Cooler said:

Thanks. For rate, he asked for rm300. Pricey but Im sure he left u in satisfactory. Anyhow, what is DB?

RM300 kinda standard price now for most of the indonesia Mb n not the MOST expensive one. Well if u have the money to spend why not although it will only last perhaps 30minutes? Exp may vary but I may find better one at centre n even cheaper. DB stand for divine bliss dear 

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.