Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

Guest Guest
6 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

I did had massage with him. He made me cum fast. he dont like to his cock get touchh and squeeze. But his cock very thick...yumm

U have sex with him?

Guest Reagankoh416

Anybody who want pure massage with free scrub can refer to Roy, he's in Shah Alam area 

Screenshot_20200628_102407.jpg

Edited by Reagankoh416

Guest Guest
On 6/13/2020 at 5:45 PM, Guest ButuSwing said:

There is a hot local guy who do massage. 

You can try with him. Text him via whatsapp for details +6014-5554123 

I met him and that was not bad. He got a good hand. Wanna try after he moves out to different place. *love his d*ck

Guest Malay Bottom
1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

I met him and that was not bad. He got a good hand. Wanna try after he moves out to different place. *love his d*ck

Do you have a picture of him? Where is he staying?

Guest Reagankoh416
1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

Really? He's not at the same place? I messaged him yesterday, asking him and he said he was fully booked... Asked him for Monday and he said he'll let me know soon... 

@hornychub

Many thanks for reccommending the services of that mature 50s Chinese uncle. Had a great session with him this afternoon for an hour.   His massage was very satisfying and he used really strong and firm strokes to relieve my shoulder pain. He's also very much my cup of tea and is a sweet, attentive person. I will definately repeat his services soon. For those who are interested, if you like mature uncle type with a kind, fatherly face and pouchy stomache, I  highly reccommend him. Straight uncle, strictly professional and very PLU friendly. Charges reasonable price since he's travelling from far away. Just PM me for more details as he's married and discreet.  

Edited by Daddyhunter

Guest Reagankoh416
4 hours ago, adam69 said:

Mandi manda open but not through the main door, but small door next to it. Got a guy jaga the pintu and open for you. Goodluck

Ooo, noted

Guest Reagankoh416
4 hours ago, adam69 said:

Mandi manda open but not through the main door, but small door next to it. Got a guy jaga the pintu and open for you. Goodluck

How's the place there? Got crowd there? 

1 hour ago, Daddyhunter said:

@hornychub

Many thanks for reccommending the services of that mature 50s Chinese uncle. Had a great session with him this afternoon for an hour.   His massage was very satisfying and he used really strong and firm strokes to relieve my shoulder pain. He's also very much my cup of tea and is a sweet, attentive person. I will definately repeat his services soon. For those who are interested, if you like mature uncle type with a kind, fatherly face and pouchy stomache, I  highly reccommend him. Straight uncle, strictly professional and very PLU friendly. Charges reasonable price since he's travelling from far away. Just PM me for more details as he's married and discreet.  

pm details

2 hours ago, Daddyhunter said:

@hornychub

is he naked when  while massaging ?

3 hours ago, Daddyhunter said:

@hornychub

gay friendly? can touch his dick? 

5 hours ago, Daddyhunter said:

@hornychub

Most welcome. He's really my favorite 

3 hours ago, Daddyhunter said:

Guest tun is NOT referring to the cheap and fake MB above but to another post on the discreet Chinese daddy bear uncle masseuse!!!

Yes i respect the daddy masseur who is not naked while massaging .

And the link of that mb i posted address himself as king of kl, bullshit!

Guest Reagankoh416
5 hours ago, 18teen said:

Are all the features at Mandi Manda fully operable? Is there reduced entry fee and what is their contact number?

Contact number cannot call, no service. The fees that one idk lol

8 hours ago, Daddyhunter said:

Yes now he's my favourite as well. Love at first sight for me... haha.

So attentive and soft spoken... 

Very friendly and has great skills to make your body healed. 

I especially enjoy him cracking my neck omg the satisfaction 

Guest Reagankoh416
1 hour ago, Reagankoh416 said:

Does anybody know what time does Oops! open? How much is the entry? 

Called Oops! today, he said sauna and steam room no access, only gym, which is fine for me. Now waiting for it to open

Guest Reagankoh416

Went to Sweaters, the crowd not many people, and while cruising saw two guys having fun together in private room, both average fit, one of them looked 30s and quite fit with fair skin, nice huge cock, while the other one shorter than him, with a SmartWatch, quite handsome and encounter them having fun not only the private room, but also sucking each other's cocks on the sofa, what a action! Next came one Indian guy, very short, hangs out usually outside at steam room. Got two Chinese, one good looking, but doesn't preferred to be touched, only stays by himself, another one left quickly, got one tall guy touched me for a while, another 40s Indian guy, sitting and hanging out at the steam room, checking his phone all the time. The tall guy jerked himself, showered and left. Short Indian guy jerked in the shower, asked me to cum on my body, while we both showered, I jerked myself, and also cruising through the dark maze, not many people, around 6 or 7 of us there. The two guys that have fun together, both were Chinese, and also great body physique, always together until one left early, the other also too. I think both of them are lovers, cos I touched one of them, but the shrug it off. Would love to try at Mandi Manda next time. If I'm free. 

Guest Reagankoh416
10 minutes ago, Reagankoh416 said:

Went to Sweaters, the crowd not many people, and while cruising saw two guys having fun together in private room, both average fit, one of them looked 30s and quite fit with fair skin, nice huge cock, while the other one shorter than him, with a SmartWatch, quite handsome and encounter them having fun not only the private room, but also sucking each other's cocks on the sofa, what a action! Next came one Indian guy, very short, hangs out usually outside at steam room. Got two Chinese, one good looking, but doesn't preferred to be touched, only stays by himself, another one left quickly, got one tall guy touched me for a while, another 40s Indian guy, sitting and hanging out at the steam room, checking his phone all the time. The tall guy jerked himself, showered and left. Short Indian guy jerked in the shower, asked me to cum on my body, while we both showered, I jerked myself, and also cruising through the dark maze, not many people, around 6 or 7 of us there. The two guys that have fun together, both were Chinese, and also great body physique, always together until one left early, the other also too. I think both of them are lovers, cos I touched one of them, but the shrug it off. Would love to try at Mandi Manda next time. If I'm free. 

Got 3 guys there are  my type, unfortunately they not interested in me as I'm quite chubby and not used to being touched and not cruisy enough

Guest Maccy

Been to Mandi Manda Last Saturday. Fyi, MM open every friday, saturday and sunday around 4pm to 9pm. Continue to my story, ive made out with a hot white canadian guy with a huge cock in a private room, sucked his nipples and cock, kiss his mouth etc. Im not into kissing people and very choosy, but cuz of hes hot asf, i french kiss him. Seriously, i want more. 

Guest Kursani Subang

Guys, any updates on Kursani at SS15?
Seems like they've taken down their signboard... their website is no more, even though it was not updated to begin with..

Maybe they didn't survive this MCO period? Any idea?

15 hours ago, Reagankoh416 said:

when was that ? Monday ?

Guest LolipopBussy
On 6/13/2020 at 5:45 PM, Guest ButuSwing said:

There is a hot local guy who do massage. 

You can try with him. Text him via whatsapp for details +6014-5554123 

I met him and he was good. You guyss should try him .. 

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.