Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

Guest brave
On 6/27/2022 at 5:22 PM, trax9297 said:

Any sauna in KL to recommend for muscular guys? 

no such thing!!! free country...anyone can go anywhere

Hi, is Hilton is still a good place to stay and famous among gays? Im planning to stay there for a week and enjoy the gym and sauna there.

Or is there any gay port in any hotel in KL other than Hilton that u guys know of? 

Any suggestions is most welcome 😊

On 7/1/2022 at 11:34 AM, Seeker94 said:

Been there recently. Good place for mature guys. 

Thank you so much for sharing about this ❤️ 

On 7/3/2022 at 3:44 PM, Timothy cartland said:

Opened d.i called them last week, RM25 for sauna only

RM 23 only, just went today ;) 

On 7/3/2022 at 10:27 AM, Daddyhunter said:

Sauna at PB opened di meh?

Yes and you will love it 

On 7/3/2022 at 10:27 AM, Daddyhunter said:

Sauna at PB opened di meh?

Yes, opened already.

I was there last week, and the facilities remain unchanged from pre-Covid 19 days.  When I say unchanged, I mean unchanged.  The broken lockers remain broken, the plastic chair in the middle of the steam room is still there, etc. 

Guest bbbb
On 7/3/2022 at 3:33 PM, Slash said:

Hi, is Hilton is still a good place to stay and famous among gays? Im planning to stay there for a week and enjoy the gym and sauna there.

Or is there any gay port in any hotel in KL other than Hilton that u guys know of? 

Any suggestions is most welcome 😊

dont try hilton sauna...management is trying very hard to catch any members of the gym and blacklist list them and as for hotel guest, they will warn you ...they are trying to rid hilton of such reputation...

On 7/4/2022 at 9:19 AM, Guest bbbb said:

dont try hilton sauna...management is trying very hard to catch any members of the gym and blacklist list them and as for hotel guest, they will warn you ...they are trying to rid hilton of such reputation...

Typical of anti gay behaviour 🙄 

On 7/3/2022 at 9:47 PM, hornychub said:

Thank you so much for sharing about this ❤️ 

RM 23 only, just went today ;) 

Yes and you will love it 

Thanks for the info, any review of your experience?

The type of crowd? how many were there? did you get any action?

On 6/23/2022 at 9:56 PM, yhtang said:

I have visited Berjaya Blind Massage, Massage Station and 88A Blind Massage recently, and these places all have blind/partially sighted male masseurs - and I always strip naked for my massage in these places. 

I quote these three because they are all near to each other and they are in the area by the name of Brickfields - you can take public transport there and they are within walking distance.  KL Sentral station would be the stop you need.  

which masseur can u recommend?

i normally going to sheraton

less people but always had fun lol

sauna has only small window on the door lol

open sauna 2pm -9pm

and shangri la also was fine

Hilton still has many people

but staff always checking

and sauna steam so open to see inside

Yes

looks like they want to close business lol

On 7/4/2022 at 10:42 AM, Swimr said:

All it takes is a straight guest to complain and it's game over. That's why doing this in hotel sauna is always a risk 

but theres only really less hotel guest

99% are gay member and gay guest

review of kakiku here. i visited few weeks ago after 2 years no visit since pandemic.

i visit on sunday (next day was public holiday). unfortunately even at 7pm there wasn't a lot of people, maybe 20-30. mostly old 50s chinese guys with belly :( there were some younger boys in small cliques, and 2 guys with big muscles n abs... the boss recommend saturday earlier where there will be more ppl...

the place kinda change in layout a bit, got more sento (japanese bath with stools n handshower) next to the jacuzzi. the boss also keep making sure people don't notti around in jacuzzi, keep policing their actions... lol. one of the rooms where they did foam party last time become a mist room. 

worst thing was the basement was not open (maybe too little ppl). so everyone go into one dark room at the back that leads into the disgusting toilets and steam room. can see / hear people sucking and maybe fucking there... but i wasn't keen coz all 50-60s uncles or chubs. heaven if you are into that sort of thing but not my preference...

there's no private rooms now unless u do it in the closed shower rooms. i saw some people jerking off each other including one of the muscular boys at the open showers... nice to see see but overall disappointing there was so few ppl.

recommend you wear slippers or sandals (a good rule for all saunas).

On 7/4/2022 at 1:56 PM, AndyDaddy said:

Thanks for the info, any review of your experience?

The type of crowd? how many were there? did you get any action?

It was a Sunday evening, around 15-20 people were in the Upper floor area for the sauna and the steam room. Crowd is mostly older men so it’s perfect for those who prefer older men. Also got a few chubs like myself, very similar to senses. Place is not big and not very well maintained, mainly here for the crowd. 

Ahh dang it. Last time i went there was in 2020. Had so much fun in sauna. Guess its no longer the case huh 🥲

Ahh dang it. Last time i went there was in 2020. Had so much fun in sauna. Guess its no longer the case huh 🥲 

Thank u for the warning 

Thank u for the warning 

On 7/4/2022 at 3:43 PM, Yi007 said:

i normally going to sheraton

less people but always had fun lol

sauna has only small window on the door lol

open sauna 2pm -9pm

and shangri la also was fine

Hilton still has many people

but staff always checking

and sauna steam so open to see inside

I see. Ive never try sheraton or Shangri-la. Definitely checking those out. Tq for the suggestion 

all these comments about hilton staff checking… when do they actually check? been there probably for 6-7 times this year but only saw staff inside there once which was the cleaning guy. but anyway, like most public places, please have some commonsense. The only good thing abt hilton is that they allow u to be fully naked once u walk through the door after the changing room. 

Guest HYe!!! :)
On 6/3/2022 at 9:58 AM, brownbear said:

It's been a very very long time since i have been able to find a masseur who can give a really good massage and make it sensual at the same time. The real old style b2b that left you clawing the sheets without being fucked! Not the type that basically rubs you to get you hard and then wants you to pay for sex. So tired of those rent boys pretending to be massage guys or b2b that's actually a lead up for you paying for sex. But i mean a good urut with lots of sensual and erotic touches. Well i found the guy finally!!! His name is Bard and he's an early 30 something punjabi guy giving good malay urut with a sensual erotic touch. 

He does this part time about 2 or 3 times a month when he hires a place to do urut for a couple of days. Not some sleazy budget hotel, but a discreet nice service apartment. One of the things i loved about the service is that he's a really nice soft spoken guy (not fem and quite manly actually which i like) and puts you at ease and makes you feel comfy and the centre of attention. He's also not so time conscious and goes with the flow during the massage which was a nice change to the usual guys looking at the clock all the time. I also liked that his prices are VERY reasonable. Rm120 for massage, batin & scrub. Massage only is RM80 and RM20 extra for batin to be included. I didn't want the scrub at the end but he insisted and mandi me like a small boy scrubbing every crevice of my body, whilst being buck naked himself! Yums! He's punjabi so very well endowed and THICK! Appeared to be cut but he said he's not, just rather large so naturally cut. Slightly hairy chest and not gym bod but not slim either - padded yummy cub. Has a little goaty beard, rugged manly look and smells great. Definitely no BO or musky smells. Clearly someone who cares about hygiene.

He seemed to have a second nature to guess what the customer liked and wanted and that was the thrilling part. He started massaging me in his undies, but that came off in the course of the massage. He doesn't offer sex, but things got a little hot and heavy as there seemed to be chemistry. Like with all the regular massage guys not offering sex service, please be mindful and respectful that these guys also have likes and dislikes and so as they are not being paid for sex, additional extras happen if there is chemistry, but he said that he's happy to give HE to those who want it at the end of the batin and he's happy for your hands to go wandering. And mind you, i'm no greek god but quite the opposite, and yet i felt no malu. The session was relaxing, highly sensual and yet very proper. When i got carried away, he always came back after a few minutes to continuing the massage. Rarely do you find a guy who does that. Most once they get you horny will just focus on getting you to cum and getting you out of there. Pressure was very good and he will keep checking if it's right for you. Doesn't engage in banter unless you want to.

Just as well he doesn't have his own place to do this daily or i might be camping out at his place the whole time. I left feeling spent, yet invigorated and buzzing. 

I have his permission to share his contact details - Bard - 016 235 4369  Telegram Bard_15 (interesting his number ends in 69 as that was one of the positions i found myself in! LOL

_~Hye !! guys im bard here .. i will be going to KL this week ..( Wednesday till Friday ) 

anyone who need my service can stop by at my place ..!!

My based will be at nearby with ( PWTC : KL ) area ...

PLs Do buzz me for details and pakej or bOoking slot : - 

price and details:;🔥  Pkj A)Rm80 massage only  pkj 

B)Rm100 massage + batin  pkj 

C)Rm120 massage + batin + scrub  Pkj

D) Rm50 extra for prostate   : - Rm100 extra for b2b/naked massage!!!~_

On 7/5/2022 at 12:53 AM, bbmly said:

all these comments about hilton staff checking… when do they actually check? been there probably for 6-7 times this year but only saw staff inside there once which was the cleaning guy. but anyway, like most public places, please have some commonsense. The only good thing abt hilton is that they allow u to be fully naked once u walk through the door after the changing room. 

problem is most people don't have common sense and don't know what the boundary is. Sometimes I can't even urinate properly at the train station and shopping mall toilets thanks to these idiots.

Guest Saito x

At U2 I only like 1 uncle around 50+ chubby, thick eye brow, baby face. But that uncle very laku, every time he enter the steam room, many guys will grab him. 

Recently didn't see him anymore, kind of miss him. I also don't feel want to go u2 without him 

Guest Saito x
On 7/5/2022 at 9:41 PM, Guest Saito x said:

At U2 I only like 1 uncle around 50+ chubby, thick eye brow, baby face. But that uncle very laku, every time he enter the steam room, many guys will grab him. 

Recently didn't see him anymore, kind of miss him. I also don't feel want to go u2 without him 

Sorry guy, not sure how to use this forum, was thought post at penang but appeared here. Anyone know how to delete? 

Guest HAPPY
On 7/1/2022 at 11:34 AM, Seeker94 said:

Been there recently. Good place for mature guys. 

Sir, may I know where is this pb sauna, never heard abt this, brickfield I only know sentral, senses and chakran. 

On 7/6/2022 at 3:15 PM, Guest HAPPY said:

Sir, may I know where is this pb sauna, never heard abt this, brickfield I only know sentral, senses and chakran. 

Just Google it lol. It's located behind the block behind the public bank. Btw, I heard the uncle said PB used to have 2 sauna, one for normal men and one for gay men but now they combined it into one sauna. Hmm 

Edited by Seeker94
Elaborate more

Guest HAPPY
On 7/6/2022 at 3:40 PM, Seeker94 said:

Just Google it lol. It's located behind the block behind the public bank. Btw, I heard the uncle said PB used to have 2 sauna, one for normal men and one for gay men but now they combined it into one sauna. Hmm 

Mean men all becomes gay? 

On 7/6/2022 at 3:40 PM, Seeker94 said:

Hmm, that must have been a long time ago.  I have only known it as a gay sauna. 

As for the massage, I think what happens is this - if you pay for both sauna and massage at PB Bling Massage, the masseur will massage you at the "Therapy Room" upstairs, in the same area as the gym and sauna/steam.

If you pay for massage only, you will be lead to the massage room in the same floor as the reception area.  One of these massage rooms are very big, and has about 4 areas that can be curtained off for a bit of privacy.

Once, I was in this room for a massage.  As I strip naked, I could see one of the patrons staring at my body.  Well, more like my belly, I suppose, because my slim and svelte body had long gone.   

Guest King

If anyone is looking for a  good Malay massage plus urut batin, that Kelantanese masseur with the strong hands, Iqram, messaged to say that he is back in KL for 10 days.

You can find previous reviews of his service by myself and several others on this thread from back in April on page 585 here:

His massage is good, traditional Malay style, very strong hands that can put pressure where you need it. He also does some unique stretching of your body for your back. We already know what the usual questions are going to be so I will just answer them here lah.

Yes, you are naked during the massage.

Yes, he gets naked during the urut batin part and you can touch. Yes, he has a very big one.

No, he does not do "full service" - it's full body massage, plus urut batin and happy ending. He adds a few sensual touches to his service, but he does not do "full service".

His price is RM150.

He is currently in Kota Damansara but will be moving to Bukit Bintang in a few days.

Anyone interested can WhatsApp Iqram directly on 012.899.2246

Note that he prefers chatting in Malay but everyone is welcome. Also note that he can be a bit slow to reply because he doesn't check his phone when he is doing massage.

Guest B guy
On 7/6/2022 at 10:26 PM, yhtang said:

Hmm, that must have been a long time ago.  I have only known it as a gay sauna. 

As for the massage, I think what happens is this - if you pay for both sauna and massage at PB Bling Massage, the masseur will massage you at the "Therapy Room" upstairs, in the same area as the gym and sauna/steam.

If you pay for massage only, you will be lead to the massage room in the same floor as the reception area.  One of these massage rooms are very big, and has about 4 areas that can be curtained off for a bit of privacy.

Once, I was in this room for a massage.  As I strip naked, I could see one of the patrons staring at my body.  Well, more like my belly, I suppose, because my slim and svelte body had long gone.   

I read Google reviews, said there got 2 unfriendly old ladies at reception. 

On 7/7/2022 at 9:40 AM, Guest B guy said:

Went there less than a month ago, did not experienced any rudeness at all from the reception there.

As others have reported here, PB Blind has 2 floors, The same floor as the reception area is for customers who opted for only massage, while the second floor is for those who chose massage & sauna.

The second floor ocassionaly has some MSM despite the place not really meant as a hard core sauna like (the now RIP) Senses or Sentral. In other words, go there for the massage, but in case you found like minded horny folks, then lucky you :)

Guest Martin
On 7/6/2022 at 6:26 PM, Swimr said:

Controlled by a bunch of exclusive queens 

I get that the admin wanted to control their  members. But to plainly remove new members who joined via a public link that they shared is rude and beyond my understanding 🙄

On 7/7/2022 at 9:40 AM, Guest B guy said:

The "old" part is right, but I would not go so far as to say the ladies are unfriendly.  More indifferent, I think.  Or just a "don't give a shit" attitude. 

But I have had a short conversation with them after I told them I want the sauna and massage combo, and they did not look at me with disdain.  To call the conversation friendly would be a push, but it was definitely not rude or disagreeable.

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.