Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

On 9/11/2022 at 3:29 PM, massage_fan said:

Anyone can advise if Sentral Sauna still open? Understand that Senses already not in operation. What about Sentral ?

And what about the blind massage attached to Sentral sauna ? Still in operation?

Also anyone can recommend mature masseur in KL that provie urut batin ? 

You can look for Pak Din whose from Indonesia. He's an uncle quite ok in late 40s which still looks fine and clean and offers good urut batin. But he's not into other types of actions, only pure authentic massage. Last time he used to do it in the blind massage centres but nows he do it in his hotel. +60168928159

Let me know if need additional info

On 9/11/2022 at 6:33 PM, Carebear88 said:

You can look for Pak Din whose from Indonesia. He's an uncle quite ok in late 40s which still looks fine and clean and offers good urut batin. But he's not into other types of actions, only pure authentic massage. Last time he used to do it in the blind massage centres but nows he do it in his hotel. +60168928159

Let me know if need additional info

Thank you for the info.

Sorry, is Mr. Din a blind masseur or sighted masseur work in blind massage center ?

I did not look for action anyway. Just a good massage + manhood. Your info fit the bill. Thanks alot.

Edited by massage_fan
One more question

On 9/12/2022 at 1:23 AM, massage_fan said:

Thank you for the info.

Sorry, is Mr. Din a blind masseur or sighted masseur work in blind massage center ?

I did not look for action anyway. Just a good massage + manhood. Your info fit the bill. Thanks alot.

He's a sighted masseur... Exactly good massage and manhood... He earns an honest living and honest in person himself. 

Guest horny btm
On 9/13/2022 at 2:23 PM, chiPJ said:

wow so slut... i like... 

love to be the btm and service for every top, and let's cum on me 

oops so depends, might have some hot hunks but all just standing like stool at the walkway and no action, otot2 just so nice for the environment and guest also polite and good, even though u not into any action can also be an audience to watch those live action

I’m a chub and never been to a sauna. Which sauna is the most chub friendly. It’s just my insecurity to go to chub hating sauna and to get the weird stares. I need advice.

On 9/15/2022 at 9:16 PM, Guest Fuze said:

How do you ask a blind masseur if he offers happy ending? I'm a bit hesitant to ask in case he might get offended. 

Most doesn't so don't ask. Unless the signal is extremely obvious, or you have a certain level of friendship established

On 9/15/2022 at 5:14 PM, Guest ChubGuy said:

I’m a chub and never been to a sauna. Which sauna is the most chub friendly. It’s just my insecurity to go to chub hating sauna and to get the weird stares. I need advice.

It used to be Senses and Sentral but both closed down. 

Then Sweaters did it for me for a while, but the patrons there were not many chasers or chubs there too

My current alternative is also in Brickfields, but not labelled as a full on gay sauna. Many chubs go there now. Do dm me if you want to know. Cheers

On 9/15/2022 at 9:16 PM, Guest Fuze said:

How do you ask a blind masseur if he offers happy ending? I'm a bit hesitant to ask in case he might get offended. 

Maybe can still start of during the massage mentioning is urut batin available? They are courteous and understandable enough to answer you yes or no... If yes then go for it, if no then can move on and try next or ask if any colleagues they know would provide such type of massage

On 9/15/2022 at 10:41 PM, hornychub said:

Then Sweaters did it for me for a while, but the patrons there were not many chasers or chubs there too

My current alternative is also in Brickfields, but not labelled as a full on gay sauna. Many chubs go there now. Do dm me if you want to know. Cheers

Pm. 

On 9/16/2022 at 2:37 PM, Guest Hello said:

Hi all. Any recent review about Sweater? Haven’t been there for quite a long time.

Went there recently at 5PM-ish on a Saturday.

A few notes:

• Door charge is RM25 (at least on a Saturday)
  • Walk-ins allowed now.
  • Mask wearing is up to the individual.
  • No major changes in terms of layout.
  • Sauna box works only if you tell the dude at the counter to switch it on.
  • Crowd is a mix. So it is not exactly a chub/chaser/daddy or twink-only place.
  • Not sure if they still have nude nights. Too shy to ask :P

On 9/17/2022 at 9:36 AM, LanShiangTa said:

Went there recently at 5PM-ish on a Saturday.

A few notes:

• Door charge is RM25 (at least on a Saturday)
  • Walk-ins allowed now.
  • Mask wearing is up to the individual.
  • No major changes in terms of layout.
  • Sauna box works only if you tell the dude at the counter to switch it on.
  • Crowd is a mix. So it is not exactly a chub/chaser/daddy or twink-only place.
  • Not sure if they still have nude nights. Too shy to ask :P

How many people there?

Guest MalayDaddy
On 9/15/2022 at 10:41 PM, hornychub said:

where is it in brickfields? PB Blind?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.