Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

Guest Horny SG Daddy , age 40

during my KL trip, I explore to different spa. I came to this Sadomen Spa Setapak, the door is locked and Adam open the door for me and then lock the door immediately. I felt somehow exciting for it. And I ask him you are the only masseur ? He said yes for today. He is quite tall and young around his 20s. He is the one who massage me. The first 30 minutes is okay. When I was facing face to face with Adam , I found out that his arm is really well built. I slowly take away my towel which is covering my private part and let my 7 inches dick free as I’m horny looking at him. I said today is so hot I need to remove my towel. He then stared at my dick and I asked him are you feeling hot too? Do you want to take off your clothes. Don’t be shy we are both man. And you are seeing me naked all the way. He then said it’s okay and he is very shy. I asked him are you married ? He said no only have a gf now. 

I then asked him again I think you should take off your clothes and show me your body. As he told me he go to gym everyday. I said, do you mind showing your body for RM50 extra? He slowly said okay. And I started touching his big nipples and huge chest. While he is doing the “manhood” for me. I felt his body is all sweat, and I then slowly pull down his pants and underwear. He is reluctant at first then I give him another RM50 and I started sucking his dick and lick his ass. He turned into full naked and he is super horny. Then I slowly finger him. He is enjoying it and I told him I paid you more to try something new. 

I get his knee on the floor and put my dick into his mouth. He is extremely high and horny at the moment. After that, I apply some lubricant and then slip my dick into that straight boy tight hole. He moan and try to push me away. But then I fuck him doggy style at first. He feel the pain of joy and pressure. He is not used to it. I told him it’s normal to feel not comfortable if I’m too gentle and slow. Let’s begin the man to man “manhood” massage therapy and then I started to push his body all the way down on the massage bed and lock up those strong muscular arms on his head with my both hands. Pushing his strong legs down with the energy of my body dominating the situation. And I started to fuck that muscled hole hard and deepest all the way. 

I was controlling him all the way then he moan out loud when I pound his ass hard and fast. I told him this is the actuslly manhood therapy that benefit my horny dick and also help to loosen his inner ass muscle. And I told him this is good for his prostate health. After the first 5 minutes pounding. His whole body started to completely relax and let me dominate him all the way. He is on cloud nine. I fuck him different positions and then he cum after 5 minutes of strong and hard fuck in doggy style. He couldn’t resist and he cum hands free as I’m holding his arms all the way. Full control on me. I continue fuck him for another 10 minutes, then he cum another load just like a big milking cow. 

He is completely exhausted and high at the same time. And then, I stuck my dick into his mouth to deep throat him. He didn’t like it much but this big milk cow boy can take it so deep all the way down his throat. And then I finally choked him with my huge loads of cum. His mouth all covered with my cum and he is totally exhausted and sit on the carpet floor to rest. And he look at me and smile. he said this is crazier than ever. I asked him do you enjoy the “manhood” session? He said this is the best sex he ever had in his life and he never tried to cum off without jerking his dick. 

I kiss him and again and he said thank you. Then we went to freshen up. I spent total of RM130 + RM100 extra tips. I found out this place in December last year. And I went to find him the second time, this time I had a great time with him too and this muscle boy moaning is making me even more horny. I couldn’t resist but to take a video of him while I’m fucking him, he didn’t notice that because I cover his face with a towel. 

Extremely addicted into fucking this straight milking cow boy. 

Not sure whether he is proving this extra service to others. Even though he told me he never. But I can really tell he has a virgin hole that explored by me. As it’s very tight. 

Just to share my story here, and hope to benefit more people. 

18 hours ago, Guest Horny SG Daddy , age 40 said:

during my KL trip, I explore to different spa. I came to this Sadomen Spa Setapak, the door is locked and Adam open the door for me and then lock the door immediately. I felt somehow exciting for it. And I ask him you are the only masseur ? He said yes for today. He is quite tall and young around his 20s. He is the one who massage me. The first 30 minutes is okay. When I was facing face to face with Adam , I found out that his arm is really well built. I slowly take away my towel which is covering my private part and let my 7 inches dick free as I’m horny looking at him. I said today is so hot I need to remove my towel. He then stared at my dick and I asked him are you feeling hot too? Do you want to take off your clothes. Don’t be shy we are both man. And you are seeing me naked all the way. He then said it’s okay and he is very shy. I asked him are you married ? He said no only have a gf now. 

I then asked him again I think you should take off your clothes and show me your body. As he told me he go to gym everyday. I said, do you mind showing your body for RM50 extra? He slowly said okay. And I started touching his big nipples and huge chest. While he is doing the “manhood” for me. I felt his body is all sweat, and I then slowly pull down his pants and underwear. He is reluctant at first then I give him another RM50 and I started sucking his dick and lick his ass. He turned into full naked and he is super horny. Then I slowly finger him. He is enjoying it and I told him I paid you more to try something new. 

I get his knee on the floor and put my dick into his mouth. He is extremely high and horny at the moment. After that, I apply some lubricant and then slip my dick into that straight boy tight hole. He moan and try to push me away. But then I fuck him doggy style at first. He feel the pain of joy and pressure. He is not used to it. I told him it’s normal to feel not comfortable if I’m too gentle and slow. Let’s begin the man to man “manhood” massage therapy and then I started to push his body all the way down on the massage bed and lock up those strong muscular arms on his head with my both hands. Pushing his strong legs down with the energy of my body dominating the situation. And I started to fuck that muscled hole hard and deepest all the way. 

I was controlling him all the way then he moan out loud when I pound his ass hard and fast. I told him this is the actuslly manhood therapy that benefit my horny dick and also help to loosen his inner ass muscle. And I told him this is good for his prostate health. After the first 5 minutes pounding. His whole body started to completely relax and let me dominate him all the way. He is on cloud nine. I fuck him different positions and then he cum after 5 minutes of strong and hard fuck in doggy style. He couldn’t resist and he cum hands free as I’m holding his arms all the way. Full control on me. I continue fuck him for another 10 minutes, then he cum another load just like a big milking cow. 

He is completely exhausted and high at the same time. And then, I stuck my dick into his mouth to deep throat him. He didn’t like it much but this big milk cow boy can take it so deep all the way down his throat. And then I finally choked him with my huge loads of cum. His mouth all covered with my cum and he is totally exhausted and sit on the carpet floor to rest. And he look at me and smile. he said this is crazier than ever. I asked him do you enjoy the “manhood” session? He said this is the best sex he ever had in his life and he never tried to cum off without jerking his dick. 

I kiss him and again and he said thank you. Then we went to freshen up. I spent total of RM130 + RM100 extra tips. I found out this place in December last year. And I went to find him the second time, this time I had a great time with him too and this muscle boy moaning is making me even more horny. I couldn’t resist but to take a video of him while I’m fucking him, he didn’t notice that because I cover his face with a towel. 

Not sure whether he is proving this extra service to others. Even though he told me he never. But I can really tell he has a virgin hole that explored by me. As it’s very tight. 

Address?

20 hours ago, Guest Horny SG Daddy , age 40 said:

Please pm me, would like a few more details

On 1/30/2024 at 9:00 AM, Guest Sg Boi said:

I consulted my physician regarding PEP for preventative measures. According to my doctor, the effectiveness of non PrEP user in preventing infection is comparable to that of PrEP, with an estimated risk reduction rate of approximately 99.9%. Based on this information, it appears to be a safe to have sex with those who taking PrEP

Regarding Kim, he is not masseur, he just offer massage silently. It would be prudent not to share his contact information again here. However, you may find reviews and his contact in earlier sharing

My apologies upfront if I interfere a bit bluntly.

The point here boils down to trust and actual knowledge.

Did you control every day that any masseur took his PrEP regularly?

Do you have this knowledge?

How do you know if the masseur is taking PrEP at all?

Unless you have 100% certainity on this knowledge, then there might be a lower risk.

However, nobody would recommend you to rely on the other party and I don't think you would ever gain the knowledge

whether the masseur is on PrEP, took it regularly and at least 7 days to the sex exposure...

PrEP is designed that both parties are on PrEP.

Don't ever rely on others please.

If you intend to protect yourself, then please take PrEP.

PrEP has never been designed to protect both parties in the case that only one of the two takes it.

Quote:

While PrEP is highly effective in preventing HIV, studies have not specifically been conducted on tops and whether they need PrEP. Generally, it is recommended that tops take PrEP to reduce the risk of HIV transmission, as both partners can carry and pass on the virus - even during insertive sex.  

Why Should Both Tops and Bottoms Take PrEP? 

While the odds are lower for HIV infection for a top, research still suggests that it is best for both to use PrEP. The risk of infection during anal intercourse is high regardless of role and can depend on the type of intercourse. 

Therefore, PrEP should be used if one or both partners are unsure of their HIV status.

Guest Guest
On 1/1/2024 at 10:05 PM, Guest Guest said:

I remember a guy called Zul who used to work with Senses. Usually wears sunglasses. I’ve had some amazing massages with him. And definitely very very sensual ;) If anyone knows where he is right now, please do share. 

You can ask Berjaya Blind massage Brickfields. He got the contact. If you get it, please share with me cliftan6@gmail.com

Guest Harry85
On 1/18/2024 at 3:44 PM, John Mason said:

Massage is an art. With a quality of touch (accurate point and pressure) and rhythm (mindfulness), it can brighten your body and mind.

I'm a freelancer massage therapist with 4 years hotel spa experience. Gay, local Malaysian Chinese. Part time modeling.

Talk to me at Telegram @ModelMsg

20231009_165406.jpg

Hi guys,  Is there any feedback on this Masseur? John

Guest Harry85

Does anyone know Hot Daniel Lubis ever been back to KL? Missing him. To me he's the best ultimate MB. So fine, So thick and handsome.

On 2/4/2024 at 5:44 PM, Guest Horny SG Daddy , age 40 said:

Whixh massuer?

Guest gl-massage
On 1/1/2024 at 10:05 PM, Guest Guest said:

I remember a guy called Zul who used to work with Senses. Usually wears sunglasses. I’ve had some amazing massages with him. And definitely very very sensual ;) If anyone knows where he is right now, please do share. 

Now Zul on freelance but attached to harmony Massage center at brickfield

Guest Din's customer

Din is in KL for 3 weeks at Brickfields. 

Those looking for good massage by uncle please chat him up at + 60 16-892 8159.

Thanks

Guest Guest Of Kim
On 1/26/2024 at 8:54 PM, Guest Sg Boi said:

I have gone through so many good review about Kim and finally able to get his slot. Oh mine, he is so tall, fit and totally my type!

Nothing to complaint about his massage skill. Indeed he is one of top in my list. 

He offers special service that no one else here has mentioned. He is on PREP and do offer sex service with bareback. While he is totally my type and I can't resist his round round fair butt. The good part is, he is not rushing to end like other boy did. I am slow to cum and he allow me fuck him hard bareback. This could be my longest record to fuck a man.

My question, if he is on PREP am I consider safe if I fuck him without condom? I read some information online say i will be safe too if my sex partner is on PREP. Fist time fuck a boy without condom and I am addicted to him now.

Please don't do bareback. This is very irresponsible. PreP may reduce some risk of HIV but it does not prevent other non-HIV infections like herpes, HPV, syphilis, gonorrhea. You give yourself a false sense of security and putting Kim's other customers at risk because of your selfish act.

Guest BenKL

FAKE.

4 hours ago, Guest BenKL said:

FAKE.

Can we have a bit more details please?

Was the post by Guest Horny SG Daddy, age 40 because
Sadoman Spa Setapak does not exits, or

the masseur Adam does not exist, or

the masseur Adam does not put out, or

the base price of the massage at RM130 nor correct, or

one or more of the above?

Thanks.

Sounds too good to be true...

Guest GXFC
On 2/7/2024 at 12:05 PM, Guest gl-massage said:

Now Zul on freelance but attached to harmony Massage center at brickfield

Have contact number?

Guest Gomunba
On 2/9/2024 at 12:31 AM, Swimr said:

Sounds too good to be true...

Yeah. I agree. I have been to sadomen setapak. Don't think the masseur is gay. 

He seem quite straight to me. But oh well, maybe I'm too ugly for his liking? 

Maybe others can go and verify lol. 

19 hours ago, iykyk88 said:

curious if anyone has any experiences with male masseurs in normal massage places like healthland, Thai odyssey etc?

I have, it was in Cheras and it was a long time ago.

I went into the massage place, and requested a masseur, not a masseuse.  I was then lead to a massage table, surrounded by curtains on all sides.  No walls, no doors.  

I stripped naked, and the massage started with me lying on my front.  We had some small talk, and he said he was Vietnamese.  We did not talk much, mainly because there was no privacy.  What we said could be heard by the people in the neighbouring beds.  

The masseur finished working on my back, and it was time to massage my front.  I spotted a semi - I was not hoping for, nor expecting anything, but my penis had always had a mind of its own.  I pretended I did not know the semi-turgid state of my manhood, and continued to close my eyes as though nothing was going to happen. Before long, it happened.

I was draped, but the masseur uncovered me, took matters into his own hands and gave me what he knew I needed.  He was good at what he was doing, and the massage oil certainly smoothed things along.  Very soon, my senses piqued and I peaked.  My emotions flowed throughout my body, at the same time as the physical manifestation of my enjoyment flowed out of me.

The masseur then wiped me down, and indicated that this was to be our secret.  That I wholeheartedly agreed.  With that, my full body massage ended so I got up and went for my clothes.  Still naked, I fished out my wallet and tipped him there and then, out of sight of the eyes.  He thanked me, I thanked him, then I dressed and left.  

29 minutes ago, yhtang said:

Day Thermos Sauna in Bukit Bintang will re-open on Sunday, 11 February 2024 (2nd Day of Chinese New Year) 2.00 pm to 10.00 pm

Nice place to go? 

15 minutes ago, imm said:

Nice place to go? 

Mixed reviews.  Some like it because it is easy to access to locals and foreign visitors. 

It has a few private rooms with mattress for patrons to rest.  Other than that, its offerings are rather basic. 

Guest Naz1234514
On 2/7/2024 at 12:54 AM, Guest Harry85 said:

Does anyone know Hot Daniel Lubis ever been back to KL? Missing him. To me he's the best ultimate MB. So fine, So thick and handsome.

Visit IG Daniellu46 or facebook Da Lubis

Guest Azfar
20 hours ago, yhtang said:

Day Thermos Sauna in Bukit Bintang will re-open on Sunday, 11 February 2024 (2nd Day of Chinese New Year) 2.00 pm to 10.00 pm

did they go through renovations or something ? Cos that place is just disgusting now sadly. Used to go there almost every week!

16 minutes ago, Guest Azfar said:

did they go through renovations or something ? Cos that place is just disgusting now sadly. Used to go there almost every week!

Well, I think it needs a bit of renovation!

It looks the same as about 3 or 4 years ago. 

On 8/30/2006 at 2:46 PM, Guest Luckyme said:

Genting always have special offers like $1 room or free-$100 chips if you book normal room and tour.

I very small gambler but sometimes try the good offers for fun. Only trouble must be weekdays.

Yeah at first I thought Genting no gays but I also got lucky. The whole place so many men but whole day gamble and makan also make people horny. The best thing is the whole place have so many toilets in hideaway places. Got lucky also in one. I think all gay men know how to find in toilets anywhere.

Waah he bring me to his room so luxury compare to my $1 room. Can see the misty scenery and nobody can see inside the room. He bonked me at the big sofa in front of the windows. So fun. Like have outdoor sex. He thought I am fresh china tourist then when he see me naked he too horny to fxxk care LOL

The second time there very strange. Don't why so lucky win jack-pot so loud I thought plenty money but see properly only Rm100. Still better than nothing. This nice handsome man come ask want to buy my $100. I refuse because people here quite superstitious want to buy your luck.

Later I see him outside. He ask to borrow Rm20 to go home. He lost everything. He say lost until must sell backside. Since I so lucky I want to lend him money. But I cheeky asked him how can he return my money later. He say if I want he sell backside loh. I thought he was joking or what.

But he say he really sell backside a few times already. If I don't believe can go to my room he let me check his backside. I of course not shy type. Go to my small room he show me his backside. Actually quite nice and not really open like me. I told him too bad, I am 0. He even more happy. Like that he only ask for Rm100 if sell backside is Rm500. Waah like that he confirmed is gambler and duck also.

I don't know how to say this but he very superstitious one. Must go toilet wash until I very clean. During sex must not talk dirty- where got fun. The funniest thing is he pull my legs up then his hands pray together he is pulling his hands from my head to my hole 3 times, ask me to move my hole each time. Then he entered me.

I try ask him what he doing that for. But he shhh me.

After sex, he sucked up all my cum. Then he throw all his cum from the condom on my body. I think he trying to suck my luck from my hole.

I pay him Rm120. I so tired I sleep. Later that night, he knock my door. He won few thousands dollars!! He say I am his lucky stars. That means he come again to get more luck from me.

Then he see my hole still sticky because I sleep and not washed the last time. He asked me got another man enter or me or not? Why so dirty down there. I say all this is him mess me last time. He make me sumpah got no other men enter me because if got is very bad luck to go 2nd hand.

Again the same way. This time he more enjoy. I try to moan but he cover my mouth. After sex, he gone to gamble till morning.

Early morning he knock my door again. Again he win a few more thousands. After good sleep I very horny also. I open my legs. Waah this time my hole really smell. He looked very tired but he try. Half way he fall asleep LOL

After he wake up he say sorry. Bad luck to break sex halfway so he better don't gamble. We sex again but this time not for luck so he let me moan and he talk dirty.

After that we both must go home.

Nice story 

On 2/8/2024 at 5:34 AM, Guest Guest Of Kim said:

Please don't do bareback. This is very irresponsible. PreP may reduce some risk of HIV but it does not prevent other non-HIV infections like herpes, HPV, syphilis, gonorrhea. You give yourself a false sense of security and putting Kim's other customers at risk because of your selfish act.

Shouldn’t it be about putting Kim at risk fullstop rather than continuing about Kim’s customers being at risk?

11 hours ago, wanker87 said:

How was your xperience?

6/10 overall

I quite like the facilities, though I wish they were bigger and more spacious. I had a great time at the beginning when the crowd was smaller—at around 7PM or so, people flocked to otot otot, making it difficult to navigate around.

The major deal-breaker for me is how aggressive the people in the dark rooms were that day. I did not feel safe at all. That kinda ruined the night for me.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.