Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

5 minutes ago, jeff_loo said:

if you are looking for real massage with no hanky panky than this is the guy you should go for. He's China and speak little English. Massage was superb and i took the 2 hrs massage. It was really good and he dont use oil that much. For those who 's looking for real massage, can give him a try. He's good and nice too..

Agree went to his place last week and had a good 1.5 hrs body massage. He does urut Batin as well but not the hanky panky type although I did feel like he might be willing to do more haha but I didn't try this round.. just a solid Chinese TUINA plus UB. Well worth it for rm 80 , 90 mins.

16 hours ago, fjeffmy said:

local malay,sabahan and sarawakian and a chinese guy available in sejati tamann pertama.The new mrt stops near the massage centre.very convenient really..The cheapest naked massage  but not including exra in kl.the guys will strip b4 the massage and this is included n the massage

They don't have website right?

I tried the Chinese masseur, surprisingly good massage at reasonable rate with HE, I didn't proceed with anything further as he also didn't seem to hint.

2 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Quite a few boys have stopped working at fresh Tmn Desa branch because they are not happy with the manager. It seems he practise favouritism when customers come in looking for massage without any boy in mind. And the manager will push Popular as always. Popular gets about 4-6 customers a day while the other boys get 1-3. Maybe Popular pays the manager some incentive to have more customers? The boys that left are actually good at their job eg: Steel,Gin,Santa and Myvi. They are now plying their skill at other centre. Hopefully the boss will remedy this problem before its only Popular that’s available because nobody else is working there! 

Steel is in HTspa. The boys move around.

16 minutes ago, trx86 said:

Steel is in HTspa. The boys move around.

Yes him n Gin. Santa is in artemis. Myvi freelancing.If the manager gave them more business then you think they want to move around? You dont see Popular moving around and he has been in Fresh for more than 6 months.

23 hours ago, Guest Timmy said:

I had an excellent experience today. Went to Freshm2m at Tmn Desa. Actually I wanted to go to BBBoy but the management there seem kinda snobbish and the boy I wanted wasn’t available. So I decided to visit Fresh instead.

The guy at the counter provided a photo album beforehand and recommended a guy based on my preference.

I picked Galaxy because he fitted into my requirements. Good looking and slim fit body. The massage was ok  but needed a bit more strength which he obliged after I requested for harder. 

The happy ending was a blowjob. We 69ed each other . He has a  nice cock too which was I was happy to play with. 

After everything was done, we showered together. I think I would look for him again next time. Wont be going to BBBoy. 

I agree with your opinion. Whenever i go fresh I normally will pick galaxy. He is super friendly n super handsome in a playful way. :) not demanding too. 

1 hour ago, Nomadicboi said:

Agree went to his place last week and had a good 1.5 hrs body massage. He does urut Batin as well but not the hanky panky type although I did feel like he might be willing to do more haha but I didn't try this round.. just a solid Chinese TUINA plus UB. Well worth it for rm 80 , 90 mins.

Yup. Agree with the comments.

Urut batin was superb. Really enjoy every touch especially the body and when start batin really felt like don't stop but too bad no HE.. Thought of asking him suck but dun dare. Haha

Guest Bicurious
32 minutes ago, kenji2880 said:

Urut batin was superb. Really enjoy every touch especially the body and when start batin really felt like don't stop but too bad no HE.. Thought of asking him suck but dun dare. Haha

no towel etc ... so does he change the bedsheets ?

5 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Quite a few boys have stopped working at fresh Tmn Desa branch because they are not happy with the manager. It seems he practise favouritism when customers come in looking for massage without any boy in mind. And the manager will push Popular as always. Popular gets about 4-6 customers a day while the other boys get 1-3. Maybe Popular pays the manager some incentive to have more customers? The boys that left are actually good at their job eg: Steel,Gin,Santa and Myvi. They are now plying their skill at other centre. Hopefully the boss will remedy this problem before its only Popular that’s available because nobody else is working there! 

Ya ya!! Everytime go there the manager will be pushing me to try popular. Tell me his service very good and no regret. Popular sure give the manager many tips. But i dont like his look so i go for steel. If like this next time fresh will be know as popular massage.haha becos nobody want work there.

Guest bottom
2 hours ago, TentacleMonster said:

If you cannot read the signature URL I don't think you should be on internet. 

i was just asking. no need to be rude. your attitude is the same as your body and face.. UGLY.

5 hours ago, kenji2880 said:

Is he the feminine type?

9 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

This seems to be a stark contrast between Fresh Tmn Desa & Sempurna. One promotes the popular boy to be more popular whereas the other trying not to promote those boys who already had clients that day. They told me the masseur I picked is busy / having a client ... I flip through the photo album and could not choose another ... when I am about to leave then they call out the masseur's name ... it turns out he is free (yes, he just finished a session 10 mins ago) :) 

4 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Ya ya!! Everytime go there the manager will be pushing me to try popular. Tell me his service very good and no regret. Popular sure give the manager many tips. But i dont like his look so i go for steel. If like this next time fresh will be know as popular massage.haha becos nobody want work there.

Spoke to one of the boys who left, he left because not enough customer. I also asked him about the manager, he seems to have only good things to say about the manager. Personally I also find the manager helpful and friendly. He did not push me to take Popular because I would have made bookings before I went but he did tell me many positive reviews from customers on Popular.

3 minutes ago, maleire said:

Spoke to one of the boys who left, he left because not enough customer. I also asked him about the manager, he seems to have only good things to say about the manager. Personally I also find the manager helpful and friendly. He did not push me to take Popular because I would have made bookings before I went but he did tell me many positive reviews from customers on Popular.

The manager is friendly i agree no doubt. But like u mentioned, the boy left bc not enough customers. Every time a customer comes even with prior booking the manager would say try Popular next time. I wonder y he is pushing Popular all the time. Mayb he does get some monetary benefits.

7 hours ago, Guest Bicurious said:

no towel etc ... so does he change the bedsheets ?

6 hours ago, Guest guest guest said:

curious too about hygiene

I doubted that...I don’t think he has a bedsheet to start with.....he uses those airlines blanket to serve as a bed liner.....

besides....non of the freelance massuer changes the bedsheet...most of them have towels on top on the bedsheet....

2 hours ago, Justaregularguy said:

The manager is friendly i agree no doubt. But like u mentioned, the boy left bc not enough customers. Every time a customer comes even with prior booking the manager would say try Popular next time. I wonder y he is pushing Popular all the time. Mayb he does get some monetary benefits.

Some truth in it....but I doubt that the case....some left because not earning much.  Everything is chargeable...including the room they stay in.  Thus most of them prefer to freelance once they have a handful of good customer.

many Myanmar massuer on UN passes, once the allocated spot to US has been given...for sure they will leave too....some even venture into China with better pay as a decent massuer.

2 hours ago, Guest bottom said:

i was just asking. no need to be rude. your attitude is the same as your body and face.. UGLY.

Aiyo...fight again...I also cannot log in....I think our friend has increase the security..as previously I could just browse via safari...now need to install the apps to have access....

u also no need to worry...some kind members will cut and paste if not I think the chinese will have it tooo...sooner or later...lol

32 minutes ago, Aristic Ong said:

Some truth in it....but I doubt that the case....some left because not earning much.  Everything is chargeable...including the room they stay in.  Thus most of them prefer to freelance once they have a handful of good customer.

many Myanmar massuer on UN passes, once the allocated spot to US has been given...for sure they will leave too....some even venture into China with better pay as a decent massuer.

Yes they pay a monthly rental for the room which does not amount to much la. N yes some boys would freelance once they get regulars. But the latest boys changed centre n not freelancing. They left bc they felt the manager was being more favourable to Popular n thus not earning enough. 

On 1/1/2018 at 9:50 PM, Aristic Ong said:

His rate is not steep...RM60 for 60 min RM80 for 90 min RM118 for 120 min

Basically a massage. Not sure any extra as not into that day.

Basically the massage is done inside a shop lot (3rd Floor).

You may find it a little dodgy........

Various tenant but he has a room to himself.  Common toilet.

No towel being provided, so if u plan to have yourself oil up please bring your own towel....

Good n decent massage

yes he does outcall...he was asking where was Westin PJ the other time there....

Thanx bro that helpful is there by a change you can share his digits?

9 hours ago, Aristic Ong said:

Aiyo...fight again...I also cannot log in....I think our friend has increase the security..as previously I could just browse via safari...now need to install the apps to have access....

u also no need to worry...some kind members will cut and paste if not I think the chinese will have it tooo...sooner or later...lol

Yup I can't see the signature as well

Hai, im totally new here. Just discover bunch of people that have same hobby like me here.

May i know where to go as a first timer at kuala lumpur? I would like some b2b, hj, and good massage, but NOT sex.

So far from my reading is aromann, purnama, and sempurna.

Which one shud i choose for my first time?

Thanks seniors!:D

44 minutes ago, MasasageAddict said:

Hai, im totally new here. Just discover bunch of people that have same hobby like me here.

May i know where to go as a first timer at kuala lumpur? I would like some b2b, hj, and good massage, but NOT sex.

So far from my reading is aromann, purnama, and sempurna.

Which one shud i choose for my first time?

Thanks seniors!:D

Places u mentioned dun have b2b. Just basic massage. I think if u want b2b from these places u need to ask the masseur,which they may quote a price.

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.