Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

2 hours ago, immortal said:

Any gay massage other than aromann and purnama in kl city central? 

Nope, maybe closest is opps gym, then maybe fresh cheras and sempurna. Other than that, your best bet will be the freelance masseurs

Guest Overrated

I go to Fresh tmn Desa branch often and every time the guy at the counter tries to push Popular to me. So this time I thought, what the heck, let’s see if he is as good as the manager says he is.    

To cut a short story shorter, nothing much to sing any praises about his performance. He doesn’t suck or rim(I assumed he would because the manager says he does everything)  Just  kisses and fucking. I declined the fuck because all I wanted was a blow. Money not well spent. I paid for full service. 

Guest Boyboyboy
7 minutes ago, Guest Overrated said:

I go to Fresh tmn Desa branch often and every time the guy at the counter tries to push Popular to me. So this time I thought, what the heck, let’s see if he is as good as the manager says he is.    

To cut a short story shorter, nothing much to sing any praises about his performance. He doesn’t suck or rim(I assumed he would because the manager says he does everything)  Just  kisses and fucking. I declined the fuck because all I wanted was a blow. Money not well spent. I paid for full service. 

He actually rimmed me and basically everything to please.. i didnt even have to ask him to do so... I just wanted him to top me good but he over delivered. My HE with popular was really unforgettable. Hehehe

2 hours ago, Guest Overrated said:

Ya, is becos the maneger get incentif everytime he let populer working. He pay maneger 10rm for each customers. 

24 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Ya, is becos the maneger get incentif everytime he let populer working. He pay maneger 10rm for each customers. 

should boycott this manager 

32 minutes ago, Justaregularguy said:

How to boycott the manager n for what purpose? :whistle:

Inform the boss that the manager is on the take and also it is unfair to the other boys who do not pratice this behaviour.

2 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

We have no proof of this, how to complain to the boss? To be honest, I do find the manager very friendly and chatty, most of the time we already know who we want before we go to the massage center, the manager may recommend but the choice is still ours.

Lookwise, Popular is not my type, so I never tried him so cannot comment. I tried Steel and is very happy with his look and his service.

1 hour ago, Guest Guestguest said:

If the new manager also take bribes then how? Have another new manager? You come apply for the job.

I think this is really beyond our control. Besides, such situation is to be expected.

For example, in Fresh's website, why do you think some masseurs are prominently being featured in the top portion of the gallery? Why at times, the same "popular" masseur fall out of the top portion and appear at the bottom? Like the search results in Google, I suspect money is being paid to ensure their "ranking" remains high.

Guest good massage in Taman UOG

just wanna share that i found a good proper massage with urut batin in Taman OUG. He is from China, he massage with strong press on the correct point. really feel rejuvenate after massage. His is now rent a place at 53, Jalan Mega Mendung, Taman United, 58200 Kuala Lumpur. who interested can wechat him at 573072525. Again, just sharing cos found a lot members here looking for good massage. 

19 minutes ago, Guest good massage in Taman UOG said:

just wanna share that i found a good proper massage with urut batin in Taman OUG. He is from China, he massage with strong press on the correct point. really feel rejuvenate after massage. His is now rent a place at 53, Jalan Mega Mendung, Taman United, 58200 Kuala Lumpur. who interested can wechat him at 573072525. Again, just sharing cos found a lot members here looking for good massage. 

real urut batin or just hj?

Guest good massage in Taman UOG
23 minutes ago, Bird9898 said:

real urut batin or just hj?

got massage over there but i dun know how real is it. the important part is the body massage, that one is just bonus. hehe

2 hours ago, ct2005 said:

I think this is really beyond our control. Besides, such situation is to be expected.

For example, in Fresh's website, why do you think some masseurs are prominently being featured in the top portion of the gallery? Why at times, the same "popular" masseur fall out of the top portion and appear at the bottom? Like the search results in Google, I suspect money is being paid to ensure their "ranking" remains high.

Haha...u think too much...the special tag is based on what they can provide and feedback from customer...

54 minutes ago, Guest good massage in Taman UOG said:

Really....mmmmmm .....the pic not bad leh quite good looking leh

Edited by Daniel Denielle

1 hour ago, Guest good massage in Taman UOG said:

Can you provide us his mobile contact number? Thanks. Appreciate

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.