Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

On 1/20/2018 at 12:55 PM, Guest Chinese massage said:

Any young chinese masseur in Kl? Good massage  and Got Handjob is a bonus

u can try this guy from china, very good massage with some chinese style "urut batin". whatsapp 018-2063758

20 hours ago, pyp447 said:

Hi guys, where can find a gay friendly doc? Need to do some checking.

Thanks

Dun know w r u stay. u can go Medic Clinic. search online pls.

2 hours ago, Guest Kevin said:

Young chinese Male Massage at Cyberjaya 0124786430

Beware of this guy. He is FAKE. He is 35 yrs +-.... He said he learned massage fr somebody but in fact, when you reached his condo in Plaza Garden Condo Cyberjaya.... He doesn't know how to massage at all .... then he told u that he just dropped by SHAH massage for his own massage.... then fr that two hours session, then he know how to massage people oredi.... Actually, he married and the wife only come back to stay on weekend.... He charge min RM80 ++.... But if you want HJ extra 50 if you BJ add 50 accordingly.... that what HE TOLD ME.... But I decline all his offer.... I left his place after 15min since he doesn't know how to massage at all.... don't think for extra service as he is a very slim guy with ugly face.... wasted my RM80.... u believe or not up to you..... He advertise here every three months 

2 hours ago, Guest guest1 said:

u can try this guy from china, very good massage with some chinese style "urut batin". whatsapp 018-2063758

You give some tips, said RM20 he will HJ for you. You may touch his dick. His is big and thick. He get hard very easily.

He is a bisexual. He can do more but of course he expected more tips but I don't go further besides HJ

1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

You give some tips, said RM20 he will HJ for you. You may touch his dick. His is big and thick. He get hard very easily.

He is a bisexual. He can do more but of course he expected more tips but I don't go further besides HJ

He is still around meh? I tot he went to Hatyai!!!  Mmmm.....

Guest Guest fuck
9 hours ago, Ard said:

Fake? Can elaborate!

Different person when you actually meet in person. However the guy still muscular and great bod.

he will rush the massage and ++ as so he can finish up fast and take on the next customer.

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.