Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

2 hours ago, Guest Lost Heart said:

Hi friends, at 23.35 last night I lost a dear friend, who was also my boyfriend, to complications due to STD. He breathed his last at HKL after having been very sick since the last two months. He first got sick after having sex with a callboy from a place called Fresh and I think the boy's Vietnamese. I am not a Malaysian so I don't really know much but I went through his phone and saw all these messages with a few people and some of the messages were sent to the Centre telling them he got infected by one of their boys. He sent seven messages but only got one reply that wrote "I got ten thousand customer and only you got sick, you sure as hell it's my business meh? Go die!". 

Well, my ex-boyfriend is dead indeed. But I think he tried to warn others. I gave his phone and the messages to his family and at 17.25 today the lodge a report against that establishment at the police station in Sentul. The numbers, addresses and names from his phone are all recorded by the cops in what they take as a bank of information for a crackdown. I showed them the website for the centre and they recorded the pictures of each callboys in there and said will report this to the immigration office for further investigation. 

One life has been lost. Let's not lose more.

Timons Hallasar.

Stds can be cured ok. U mean to tell me when your bf develop complications he didnt seek medical help? Hmmm... 

2 hours ago, Guest Lost Heart said:

Hi friends, at 23.35 last night I lost a dear friend, who was also my boyfriend, to complications due to STD. He breathed his last at HKL after having been very sick since the last two months. He first got sick after having sex with a callboy from a place called Fresh and I think the boy's Vietnamese. I am not a Malaysian so I don't really know much but I went through his phone and saw all these messages with a few people and some of the messages were sent to the Centre telling them he got infected by one of their boys. He sent seven messages but only got one reply that wrote "I got ten thousand customer and only you got sick, you sure as hell it's my business meh? Go die!". 

Well, my ex-boyfriend is dead indeed. But I think he tried to warn others. I gave his phone and the messages to his family and at 17.25 today the lodge a report against that establishment at the police station in Sentul. The numbers, addresses and names from his phone are all recorded by the cops in what they take as a bank of information for a crackdown. I showed them the website for the centre and they recorded the pictures of each callboys in there and said will report this to the immigration office for further investigation. 

Timons Hallasar.

Your bf must be promiscuous im sure. He already have you and yet he go looking for other people to have sex.And you are okay with it.How can you confirm he got disease from the center since he already have sex with so many people. And can you tell me what STDS can die in two months? His kuku fall out? He sick he no seek medical treatment? Aiyooo your story full of lobang. And 1more thing, if you have message from the phone to the vietnam boi I am sure you have the name. Why no tell name?

How was it? I'm going tomorrow after work around 5-6PM. I'll let you finger my hole anytime even while we walk around. Grab me by my hole! If you enjoyed it today, let's meet tomorrow MM?

Guest PWR BTM
3 hours ago, Guest Discreet Bi said:

Hey guys, I’ve been reading a lot here mostly about the saunas and swimming pools. I’ll be my first time visiting a gay sauna and I’ve decided on Mandi Manda. It’s Sunday and I plan on being there around 8PM. GF is out of town and it’s rare I have chance like this to explore my bisexuality. Will be naked all the way in MM. I’m 178 70 28 gym fit.

yea how was it? i think i go tmr also. maybe ard 6 and you can use your other hand to grab my hole :P i love bi guys!

Guest PWR BTM
12 minutes ago, Guest Firs timer said:

Anyone know the themed for everyday?

In MM, I think Tue, Thurs, Sat nude nights. The rest are underwear/swimwear (non-nude). But you can be nude anytime :D Frequent goers, any comment? I've only been there 4 times.

1 hour ago, Guest Bottom said:

Your bf must be promiscuous im sure. He already have you and yet he go looking for other people to have sex.And you are okay with it.How can you confirm he got disease from the center since he already have sex with so many people. And can you tell me what STDS can die in two months? His kuku fall out? He sick he no seek medical treatment? Aiyooo your story full of lobang. And 1more thing, if you have message from the phone to the vietnam boi I am sure you have the name. Why no tell name?

Lets no jump into conclusion n gv him the benefit of the doubt..he prolly intends good to caution us or prolly also has ill intentions to scare ppl off..we dunt know..perhaps he (timons) could provide some further details to fill up the gaps if he has nothing but just to share his experience so that we can be more vigilant  in having fun..

Guest Firs Timer
52 minutes ago, Guest PWR BTM said:

In MM, I think Tue, Thurs, Sat nude nights. The rest are underwear/swimwear (non-nude). But you can be nude anytime :D Frequent goers, any comment? I've only been there 4 times.

wondering if nude night, can i still wear underwear or anythings haha. shy here

21 minutes ago, Guest Firs Timer said:

wondering if nude night, can i still wear underwear or anythings haha. shy here

lolz already say nude night ma, then better be nude and participate lo. all go there also naked de, so why so shy leh, i also very shy but i feel like at those saunas, we can be as naked as possible. be a sport la, if nude night then stay nude. nothing to be shy about and you will get used to it. eh it seems like tomorrow (monday) quite many people going. i think i will go also after work before dinner. stomach will be empty and hole will be ready to be used also. guys, lets all go cruise monday around 7pm? mm will be full of fit guys so lets enjoy before cny balik kampung hehehe now especially so curious who is this bi guy who loves showing off his cock. once you are done grabbing Tito and PWR BTM, you can grab my asshole too. chi 181 73 29 

6 minutes ago, Guest shyyy said:

lolz already say nude night ma, then better be nude and participate lo. all go there also naked de, so why so shy leh, i also very shy but i feel like at those saunas, we can be as naked as possible. be a sport la, if nude night then stay nude. nothing to be shy about and you will get used to it. eh it seems like tomorrow (monday) quite many people going. i think i will go also after work before dinner. stomach will be empty and hole will be ready to be used also. guys, lets all go cruise monday around 7pm? mm will be full of fit guys so lets enjoy before cny balik kampung hehehe now especially so curious who is this bi guy who loves showing off his cock. once you are done grabbing Tito and PWR BTM, you can grab my asshole too. chi 181 73 29 

U guys better bring your own helmet....else later some guest will come here to bitch that his ex go to MM and was dead after having golden shower there......best still will report police on this establishment and BW ....soon there will be a hiatus to this site and MM for this drama....sadNYA.....

Guest not hiding
5 hours ago, Guest Lost Heart said:

Timons Hallasar.

Sir Stamford Raffles assumably died of Syphillis too. (for those who don't know him, there is google)... I dislike these posts unsubstantiated storytelling. people can die from Syphillis if it's not treated; but only years after. Same for Aids. If the guy really died, he contracted ir years back...Which foreigner living in Malaysia goes to the police to report such an incident? Reminds me of these ghost stories and some Malaysian black n white movies...

Just to put it on a point: There's this testing center; get a test, and spend the 10 bucks more to get a Syphillis test every year. I know the center is a bit far out but at least there is one. I always stock up my condoms from there too. Sorry, but I can't take these stories....

12 hours ago, Guest not hiding said:

Sir Stamford Raffles assumably died of Syphillis too. (for those who don't know him, there is google)... I dislike these posts unsubstantiated storytelling. people can die from Syphillis if it's not treated; but only years after. Same for Aids. If the guy really died, he contracted ir years back...Which foreigner living in Malaysia goes to the police to report such an incident? Reminds me of these ghost stories and some Malaysian black n white movies...

Just to put it on a point: There's this testing center; get a test, and spend the 10 bucks more to get a Syphillis test every year. I know the center is a bit far out but at least there is one. I always stock up my condoms from there too. Sorry, but I can't take these stories....

Which testing center? Care to elaborate?

7 minutes ago, Justaregularguy said:

Can anyone tell me if sejati is still operational?i tried calling the number given but no longer in service. Thks

They are, I just went for massage there last week. No more naked massage though

Guest Timun Tahanlasak
19 hours ago, Guest Lost Heart said:

Timons Hallasar.

This story seems like fake. Maybe someone tried to sabo the center. I mean I oso hired many boys dy...still ok le. I believe it's like u go diving lor...need to be prepared and know all the rules lor....u dont follow or careless how can u blame others?

Guest Visitor

Iranian guy visiting KL, staying at mandarin oriental. Will go pavilion for shopping with family. Paying a visit to Thermos sauna while they do shopping. Anyone wanna meet up?

Guest Manhood massage
12 hours ago, Shoo said:

i want the serious one but i dont mind free handjob :)

Then i suggest u go to borneo or looking senior malay uncle. Many of masseur now that offer manhood just handjob. And if the skill of masseur is incorrect, it may hurt the pennis.

14 hours ago, Shoo said:

i want the serious one but i dont mind free handjob :)

U can try a chinese guy from china Good massage with manhood massage. whatsapp 018-2063758. he just know a bit english. he is in OUG area.

Time for Another sharing.

finally got time to try sejati and emperor spa, two centers that i havent had try before. 

I went to sejati on a friday few weeks a go and find that it was closed, so i called the phone number on a small sticker outside the door and the guy said there were having some power problem and will need to repair, and will only open on sunday. After few minutes, the guy called me back suggesting i go to sempurna, so i guess either both place own by same person or they are friends. I then went to have a normal massage at reborn instead.

on a different day, went to sejati, and none of the masseur available (5-6 of them, malay and chinese local mostly) is my type, but i remember someone mentioned bliss, so i asked for him, and the counter guy said he need to call him. He lived close by and will arrive in 15mins however the counter guy said he cant use oil since he got bandaged on his hand because his car scratched it, which was a bit of a let down for me since i enjoy sensual oil massage, but since im already there and no other masseur is my type, i say what the hell. When he arrived, im glad i stick with him, good lean body, local chinese and quite ok looking too. And the massage was great even without oil, and he still give me happy ending using oil and one hand, which is still intense lol. Definitely will come back and try his oil massage.

On sunday different week, i went to reborn for a normal massage, and got quite a cute guy, but as always, nothing happened,  but i did get horny after getting a great massage by a cute guy, so i went to emperor. My leg is still sore from yesterday activities so i ask the counter guy to suggest me who is good with massage, he pointed out 3-4 guy, and i asked who has worked longest out of the 4, and took him. From the picture, skinny guy, not bad looking but not my type, but when he appear, he is at least 5-10 older and have a tummy. He gives me a strong and really great massage, and my legs feels great after. And i always gets horny after a great massage, so he proceeded with hj. In the middle, he asked if i wanted b2b, i say yes, and never regretted it lol. Anyway, he is still not the typical type id go for, so only will be a repeat if i wanted a good massage and none of my regular masseurs are available. 

After the session, i chatted with the counter guy, maybe owner, asking about all the boys he has, and not just those who are available today, he shows his phone and there are a few great looking muscular guy. He said some went back to their hometown, and some will come in feb. im sure will come back later to check them out lol. Anyway, as i was about to leave, one massuers walked in and the owner show me a pic of one guy i actuallt like and says he just come. Oh well, ill get him later.

and today, went back to emperor, and i picked that masseur! His face/body is just like the picture, muscular, manly, a bit dark, from shan, myanmar. He wasnt there when i was at the center, but the owner call him and he said he can be there in 15min, so i said ok. He is worth the wait. His massage is very sensual, firm constant pressure with slow long stroke, quite unique and i was horny the whole time. After maybe 40-45min of great great massage, he proceeded with b2b, which isnt as great as the massage but still ok, not a big fan of b2b myself, and he asked me to turn, and again b2b on the front. He then proceeded with hj and we both cummed. All in all, im a happy camper :)

and no, i dont really go for anal sex in any of these review.

24 minutes ago, Sudu said:

finally got time to try sejati and emperor spa, two centers that i havent had try before. 

I went to sejati on a friday few weeks a go and find that it was closed, so i called the phone number on a small sticker outside the door and the guy said there were having some power problem and will need to repair, and will only open on sunday. After few minutes, the guy called me back suggesting i go to sempurna, so i guess either both place own by same person or they are friends. I then went to have a normal massage at reborn instead.

on a different day, went to sejati, and none of the masseur available (5-6 of them, malay and chinese local mostly) is my type, but i remember someone mentioned bliss, so i asked for him, and the counter guy said he need to call him. He lived close by and will arrive in 15mins however the counter guy said he cant use oil since he got bandaged on his hand because his car scratched it, which was a bit of a let down for me since i enjoy sensual oil massage, but since im already there and no other masseur is my type, i say what the hell. When he arrived, im glad i stick with him, good lean body, local chinese and quite ok looking too. And the massage was great even without oil, and he still give me happy ending using oil and one hand, which is still intense lol. Definitely will come back and try his oil massage.

On sunday different week, i went to reborn for a normal massage, and got quite a cute guy, but as always, nothing happened,  but i did get horny after getting a great massage by a cute guy, so i went to emperor. My leg is still sore from yesterday activities so i ask the counter guy to suggest me who is good with massage, he pointed out 3-4 guy, and i asked who has worked longest out of the 4, and took him. From the picture, skinny guy, not bad looking but not my type, but when he appear, he is at least 5-10 older and have a tummy. He gives me a strong and really great massage, and my legs feels great after. And i always gets horny after a great massage, so he proceeded with hj. In the middle, he asked if i wanted b2b, i say yes, and never regretted it lol. Anyway, he is still not the typical type id go for, so only will be a repeat if i wanted a good massage and none of my regular masseurs are available. 

After the session, i chatted with the counter guy, maybe owner, asking about all the boys he has, and not just those who are available today, he shows his phone and there are a few great looking muscular guy. He said some went back to their hometown, and some will come in feb. im sure will come back later to check them out lol. Anyway, as i was about to leave, one massuers walked in and the owner show me a pic of one guy i actuallt like and says he just come. Oh well, ill get him later.

and today, went back to emperor, and i picked that masseur! His face/body is just like the picture, muscular, manly, a bit dark, from shan, myanmar. He wasnt there when i was at the center, but the owner call him and he said he can be there in 15min, so i said ok. He is worth the wait. His massage is very sensual, firm constant pressure with slow long stroke, quite unique and i was horny the whole time. After maybe 40-45min of great great massage, he proceeded with b2b, which isnt as great as the massage but still ok, not a big fan of b2b myself, and he asked me to turn, and again b2b on the front. He then proceeded with hj and we both cummed. All in all, im a happy camper :)

Thks for the review. Would u b kind  enough to share sejatis phone number pls? Is b2b inclusive in both places or u need to request as extra from the masseur? 

8 hours ago, Sudu said:

Sorry, i dont have sejati phone number, i just walked in. And no b2b in sejati. In emperor, both time i was offered, and i accepted the b2b :)

Hi..how much was the massage at sejati n emperor n how much was the b2b ya?thanks

9 hours ago, Sudu said:

May I know the name of the massage boy from Mayanmar in Empeoror in your last visit?

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.