Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

5 hours ago, KL Guest said:

Hi Guys, I am going to KL by end of Feb 28, I wonder which Sauna should I go. 

Should I go to MM or Otot2? Which one is better? 

I am 23 years old, Slim type, I prefer someone that mature or same as me, slim or average or fit. 

Which sauna that u guys recommended?

Sounds like MM suits u more...but 28 Feb is a weekdays...doubt the crowd will be good...

Called fresh to book galaxy yesterday but the boss said hes not working..wanna go back to his hometown already huhu..opted for fresh instead..massage was good n strong..just opted for b2b..

Guest Monkeybusiness

I booked a massage with Fiber the other day. I went for a B2B. He was a bit late,  but as soon as he arrived he got down to business. He is handsome and the muscles are there. He also smelled good. He does not speak much English and I did not always understand what e is saying. His massage was ok, not the best I had. The ending was happy but again I had better ones. He looked very tired and after the massage while we were resting he nearly fell asleep. I think he was also a bit disappointed that we stopped at a hj. He also answered 2 calls during our session, which annoyed me a bit. I asked him about the lump in his tool that other people mentioned and he said it’s an implant to enhance pleasure during penetration. Overall an ok experience! 

Guest Monkeybusiness

On a different note, I went to a massage place in Hong Kong a couple of times. It’s called Kindo located in Mong Kok. I went there 3 times and I think the masseurs that I had were all beginners. Toni was terrible, Hugo nice guy and better massage, James terrible massage, caught him texting while I was laying down but the ending was good. Overall nice place with handsome massage boys.

3 minutes ago, Guest Monkeybusiness said:

On a different note, I went to a massage place in Hong Kong a couple of times. It’s called Kindo located in Mong Kok. I went there 3 times and I think the masseurs that I had were all beginners. Toni was terrible, Hugo nice guy and better massage, James terrible massage, caught him texting while I was laying down but the ending was good. Overall nice place with handsome massage boys.

I chuckled when I read Mong Kok.... It sounded like "Monk Cock"...how appropriate. Thanks for info sharing.

20 minutes ago, Guest Monkeybusiness said:

Like that better take MTR to Shenzhen...better choices and u can have two different guys in one session with the same price....

Guest Monkeybusiness
8 minutes ago, Aristic Ong said:

Like that better take MTR to Shenzhen...better choices and u can have two different guys in one session with the same price....

I need visa to go to China and I can be bothered to go that far.

On 18/01/2018 at 10:05 AM, Justaregularguy said:

Massage wise both average. Sex wise coke is better, especially if u r fat or stocky bc he has a penchant for these type of guys. U r in for a really good time if u r that particular type. :P

Hi!! Mind to share your experience with him? ;)

3 hours ago, Guest Monkeybusiness said:

I booked a massage with Fiber the other day. I went for a B2B. He was a bit late,  but as soon as he arrived he got down to business. He is handsome and the muscles are there. He also smelled good. He does not speak much English and I did not always understand what e is saying. His massage was ok, not the best I had. The ending was happy but again I had better ones. He looked very tired and after the massage while we were resting he nearly fell asleep. I think he was also a bit disappointed that we stopped at a hj. He also answered 2 calls during our session, which annoyed me a bit. I asked him about the lump in his tool that other people mentioned and he said it’s an implant to enhance pleasure during penetration. Overall an ok experience! 

Oh, he got an implant now... i think that's because he doesn't has a big cock which annoy him.
But, he speak English, communication is not a problem, maybe he is just too lazy to talk.

6 hours ago, Justaregularguy said:

Any hanky panky? :P

The usual lorr..he rubbed his hard dick against my ass n asked wther i wanna sex..not really up for anal..he then just played with my dick n jerked me..i licked his nippy n he was like moaning..quite sensitive nippy heheh..then just hug me relaxing for a few minutes..n we chit chat a bit..good thing he can speak english..but the b2b just 6/10..had better..

1 hour ago, Ard said:

I can vouch for the middle guy. Myvi from fresh previously. Good value for money

Guest Discreet Bi

Hey guys, I’ve been reading a lot here mostly about the saunas and swimming pools. I’ll be my first time visiting a gay sauna and I’ve decided on Mandi Manda. It’s Sunday and I plan on being there around 8PM. GF is out of town and it’s rare I have chance like this to explore my bisexuality. Will be naked all the way in MM. I’m 178 70 28 gym fit.

5 minutes ago, Guest Discreet Bi said:

Hey guys, I’ve been reading a lot here mostly about the saunas and swimming pools. I’ll be my first time visiting a gay sauna and I’ve decided on Mandi Manda. It’s Sunday and I plan on being there around 8PM. GF is out of town and it’s rare I have chance like this to explore my bisexuality. Will be naked all the way in MM. I’m 178 70 28 gym fit.

Enjoy and play safe

Guest Discreet Bi
10 minutes ago, agil01 said:

Enjoy and play safe

Thanks! Any tipster? What to bring, what to wear before and after? Or how to act! I’m a very liberal person, and usually naked in the steam of fitness first. So I guess being fully nude and walking around is fine in MM right?

Guest Discreet Bi

Anyone else going? How’s the crowd Sunday night at MM? Is it okay for me to go around inserting my finger in someone’s hole in the maze? That’s kinda my fetish.

Guest Unknown

U can visit freshm2m at cheras or taman desa, bb boy also is a good choose, u can visit their website to choose ur masseur, there will be more safe, I mean no scam...

Guest Lost Heart

Hi friends, at 23.35 last night I lost a dear friend, who was also my boyfriend, to complications due to STD. He breathed his last at HKL after having been very sick since the last two months. He first got sick after having sex with a callboy from a place called Fresh and I think the boy's Vietnamese. I am not a Malaysian so I don't really know much but I went through his phone and saw all these messages with a few people and some of the messages were sent to the Centre telling them he got infected by one of their boys. He sent seven messages but only got one reply that wrote "I got ten thousand customer and only you got sick, you sure as hell it's my business meh? Go die!". 

Well, my ex-boyfriend is dead indeed. But I think he tried to warn others. I gave his phone and the messages to his family and at 17.25 today the lodge a report against that establishment at the police station in Sentul. The numbers, addresses and names from his phone are all recorded by the cops in what they take as a bank of information for a crackdown. I showed them the website for the centre and they recorded the pictures of each callboys in there and said will report this to the immigration office for further investigation. 

One life has been lost. Let's not lose more.

Timons Hallasar.

9 minutes ago, Guest Lost Heart said:

Hi friends, at 23.35 last night I lost a dear friend, who was also my boyfriend, to complications due to STD. He breathed his last at HKL after having been very sick since the last two months. He first got sick after having sex with a callboy from a place called Fresh and I think the boy's Vietnamese. I am not a Malaysian so I don't really know much but I went through his phone and saw all these messages with a few people and some of the messages were sent to the Centre telling them he got infected by one of their boys. He sent seven messages but only got one reply that wrote "I got ten thousand customer and only you got sick, you sure as hell it's my business meh? Go die!". 

Well, my ex-boyfriend is dead indeed. But I think he tried to warn others. I gave his phone and the messages to his family and at 17.25 today the lodge a report against that establishment at the police station in Sentul. The numbers, addresses and names from his phone are all recorded by the cops in what they take as a bank of information for a crackdown. I showed them the website for the centre and they recorded the pictures of each callboys in there and said will report this to the immigration office for further investigation. 

One life has been lost. Let's not lose more.

Timons Hallasar.

I'm sorry for your loss, Timons

1 hour ago, Guest Discreet Bi said:

can you pm me when you have time? we share a few things in common.

58 minutes ago, Guest Discreet Bi said:

Thanks! Any tipster? What to bring, what to wear before and after? Or how to act! I’m a very liberal person, and usually naked in the steam of fitness first. So I guess being fully nude and walking around is fine in MM right?

Just bring some money to pay for the entrance fee, towel will be given, what to wear? Sunday is swimwear/underwear night, but you can naked too, nt a big deal, if you hv big cock, then most likelyu will get a lot attensyiun.. Have fun

Guest Massage
4 minutes ago, agil01 said:

Just bring some money to pay for the entrance fee, towel will be given, what to wear? Sunday is swimwear/underwear night, but you can naked too, nt a big deal, if you hv big cock, then most likelyu will get a lot attensyiun.. Have fun

But plz remember the safety.  Wear condoms during action.  

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.