Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

Guest guest_TOP
On 4/23/2018 at 11:03 PM, Swimr said:

Let's see if we can start another thread here without any jokers disturbing the peace. 

Has anyone got any new experiences to share on Ibiza from Fresh? 

Finally Ibiza is back. Anybody try him already? Is he still as good as before? Please share...

• G_M unlocked this topic
Guest Ibiza
On 4/29/2018 at 1:38 AM, Guest David said:

threads is back guys, share the experience away~ 

anyone got experience on Ibiza ? Please share, thanks.

Guest Kuching Guy Visiting

Hi guys, been following this forum for awhile now and thought to share my experience with you guys. 

Last week I had a massage with this Pakistani guy. Basically really good experience. Body wise really muscular, just like in the picture. Very humble and friendly and provided me with good massage. I'm not into sex but he did say he's a top. I met him in the front of Vivatel hotel, he then brought me to Sempurna to use one of the rooms there (I believe he is not a permanent staff there, but just freelancing). He asked for payment upfront, something that I read was a nono here. But he seems like a trustworthy person and did deliver on our agreement and provided 1 hour of massage + light fun. If you guys aren't comfortable with upfront payment maybe you have to negotiate with him. I highly recommend him. Link to his CL page is at below:

https://malaysia.craigslist.org/m4m/d/khurram/6540360677.html

Body 10/10

Massage 8/10

Sex NA

Guest bottom
32 minutes ago, Guest Kuching Guy Visiting said:

Hi guys, been following this forum for awhile now and thought to share my experience with you guys. 

Last week I had a massage with this Pakistani guy. Basically really good experience. Body wise really muscular, just like in the picture. Very humble and friendly and provided me with good massage. I'm not into sex but he did say he's a top. I met him in the front of Vivatel hotel, he then brought me to Sempurna to use one of the rooms there (I believe he is not a permanent staff there, but just freelancing). He asked for payment upfront, something that I read was a nono here. But he seems like a trustworthy person and did deliver on our agreement and provided 1 hour of massage + light fun. If you guys aren't comfortable with upfront payment maybe you have to negotiate with him. I highly recommend him. Link to his CL page is at below:

Body 10/10

Massage 8/10

Sex NA

Thanks for the review..what are his charges?..can touch and bj him?

15 minutes ago, Guest Kuching Guy Visiting said:

Body 10/10

Massage 8/10

Sex NA

He works in Sempurna. Better to just book him at there.

41 minutes ago, Guest Kuching Guy Visiting said:

Body 10/10

Massage 8/10

Sex NA

Saw him in Grindr, I think he is charging rm300 for full package 

Guest Kuching Visiting Guest

He told me he works fulltime as a personal gym trainer. But business is slow, and there are bills to pay lol. But I got the impression he wasn't a permanent staff at Sempurna. He allowed me to touch, cuddle and suck him. He has a little bit of language barrier issue though so be a little patient. 

9 hours ago, Guest Ibiza said:

anyone got experience on Ibiza ? Please share, thanks.

tried him last year, body = impeccable. But last time, got some body odour, but not sure if it's a one time thing or not. He is willing to bottom and top. He topped me and tbh, it was alright. He asked me to cum which is a turn off. But from what I've been hearing he's great bottoming.

*I just realized, I answered similar question and it still on current page :'), can  guest at least scroll up and read up previous comments please? lol thanks.

Edited by Newbcyber

Finally tried musclemen spa yesterday. Took one of their packages. Its a proper legit spa, that provides wide range of treatments. Wish the massage was a bit longer though lol. And also wish i got one of the more muscular therapist but the one i got was average body but the massage was great which is why i wish it had been longer. About 1 hour of massage, another half hour of facial, half hour of black mask, and half hour of scrub and vichy shower which is very relaxing. At the end of the session, the apply body treatment gel to your whole body, which feels nice. Will i go again? Depends on their promotion i guess. Will probably go for just massage though, hopefully by one of the muscular guy lol. 

17 minutes ago, Sudu said:

Finally tried musclemen spa yesterday. Took one of their packages. Its a proper legit spa, that provides wide range of treatments. Wish the massage was a bit longer though lol. And also wish i got one of the more muscular therapist but the one i got was average body but the massage was great which is why i wish it had been longer. About 1 hour of massage, another half hour of facial, half hour of black mask, and half hour of scrub and vichy shower which is very relaxing. At the end of the session, the apply body treatment gel to your whole body, which feels nice. Will i go again? Depends on their promotion i guess. Will probably go for just massage though, hopefully by one of the muscular guy lol. 

Thanks for the kind sharing! How much is the promotion for your 2-hour body + face treatment?

42 minutes ago, Sudu said:

Any hanky panky??

1 hour ago, Sudu said:

Why want muscular guy since no hanky panky? 

Guest Ibiza
3 hours ago, Newbcyber said:

tried him last year, body = impeccable. But last time, got some body odour, but not sure if it's a one time thing or not. He is willing to bottom and top. He topped me and tbh, it was alright. He asked me to cum which is a turn off. But from what I've been hearing he's great bottoming.

*I just realized, I answered similar question and it still on current page :'), can  guest at least scroll up and read up previous comments please? lol thanks.

Appreciate your answer...ibiza got BO ? hmmm...turn off...i have long wanted to TOP him ... i heard he can do everything. He is so handsome.

Hope he still around when i go KL in end of May.

Guest Guest Sempurna
6 hours ago, Guest Kuching Guy Visiting said:

Body 10/10

Massage 8/10

Sex NA

Different people diff expectation i guess. I agree he has a good body. I would not give it a 10, 8 maybe .... but yes fit la for sure.

It was just light fun for me. But in my case the guy was too robotic lah. I had better time with the other guys in Sempurna. 

For sure i disagree with the massage skills lor. Others in Sempurna like Rambo... CK, got good skills. This guy for me just very basic skills la. So massage maybe a 4/10 for me. 

As i said, everyone got different preference. This is just my view. No repeat for me. Sorry.

3 hours ago, Justaregularguy said:

Why want muscular guy since no hanky panky? 

Lol eye candy? More strength? Some position of the massage can be sensual too. Plus if the masseur is my type, whole experience will be very different too. Ill probably be more talkative, lol. But yeah no hanky panky, and for all the treatments, it was 299. Its my first full spa treatment lol, never had facial before but i had body scrub and vichy shower before in hong kong, and definitely cost more there. 

On 2/4/2018 at 12:49 AM, maleire said:

Was thinking of trying him but he asked for money upfront which usually rings an alarm, so I just walked away.

Asked for money upfront? It sounds strange a bit. The fee money should not be paid after service?

On 4/20/2018 at 12:03 AM, Newbcyber said:

I bottom for him, not really loving it, bc he rushed me to cum, and he does this duck face when fucking. I guess from the comment I've been reading, he's better being a bottom, might give him another shot.

Really? If so, I will be disappointed a bit, I 'm a bottom, too and plan to be fucked by him.....

Edited by Jaxen

Guest Ibiza
28 minutes ago, Jaxen said:

Really? If so, I will be disappointed a bit, I 'm a bottom, too and plan to be fucked by him.....

Hmm....anyone got recently encounter Topping Ibiza? Wanna know if he is good as a bottom since he came back not long ago

please share if anyone has just TOP him...thanks

10 hours ago, Guest Kuching Guy Visiting said:

Body 10/10

Massage 8/10

Sex NA

Nice to hear that he got improvement coz i remember his massage was bad.

Edited by danielwu

3 hours ago, Sudu said:

Lol eye candy? More strength? Some position of the massage can be sensual too. Plus if the masseur is my type, whole experience will be very different too. Ill probably be more talkative, lol. But yeah no hanky panky, and for all the treatments, it was 299. Its my first full spa treatment lol, never had facial before but i had body scrub and vichy shower before in hong kong, and definitely cost more there. 

Agreed massage is good, do you know the masseurs were trained by Man in Aromann? You should try out the urut batin, it will be done by the muscular manager. Massage is very good here, good looking masseurs but too far for me to travel.

Guest Hanson

Any got Ibiza contact? Miss him badly. He is very handsome . Had.his service last week but didn't noticed he has body odour . Everything good for me 

Had an awesome session w Ibiza the other day. Was planning to top him, but he noticed I had been working out and I guess he decided to take control. I honestly didn't mind in the end. I've had some rushed sessions with him in the past, but this time, he reeaaallly took his time on his massage. And the fucking after that was out of this world (he topped me) and lasted for quite a while.

I remember his armpits smelling once or twice when I met him in the past, but it's not horrible BO. I find it sexy and musky sometimes haha. He had just showered the last time I saw him, so didn't have that problem then.

Try and catch him at the right time, and then it's fully recommended. Didn't get a chance on my last visit, but I'd like to return the favor and have a go at his ass again next time.

1 hour ago, maleire said:

Agreed massage is good, do you know the masseurs were trained by Man in Aromann? You should try out the urut batin, it will be done by the muscular manager. Massage is very good here, good looking masseurs but too far for me to travel.

My package included the urut batin, but it was done by the same masseur, not the manager. But the guy at the counter, the muscular minor celebrity is such an eye candy lol. I follow their insta and his video there doesnt do his body justice. He does initiate conversation while i was waiting in the beginning which is nice. I did asked at the end how many masseur they have and he said 3 included the boss, 4, but like u said, depends on treatment as well. He tried to convince me to take the waxing next time, haha, but ive never tried waxing before, so dunno if i should lol

4 hours ago, Jaxen said:

3 hours ago, Guest Ben said:

Where has green frm fresh gone?meaning to try him huhu..is ibiza good in topping? 

1 hour ago, Guest Hanson said:

Any got Ibiza contact? Miss him badly. He is very handsome . Had.his service last week but didn't noticed he has body odour . Everything good for me 

regarding BO, maybe that's just me being unlucky. Maybe just that day, he didn't properly clean his armpitt area. Green, someone mentioned he is just here till end of April, maybe he'll be back later few months after this. 

Review 30 ( I guess) - Ibiza (booked from FreshM2M)

Look - What can I say? He is damn good looking and wayyyyy better in person. Body that you would die for, the face and you want to lick for the rest of your life, the height that is suitable enough. Everything about him is perfect (6 pax body, perfect height for me)

15/10

Massage - not applicable

Sex - The best - he is straight, but willing to be bottom. I booked him for two hours - he was top and bottom for me. He did everything you could ask for. Kissing, sucking and treating you like a boyfriend

15/10

Overall - the best boy you could ever try in town - way better than the muscle God or anyone I have ever tried. He is such a charm - maybe those who did'nt experience it well is because he was tired - too many customers after all he is a human. I booked him for two hours, but I didnt have sex for the first 30 minutes but rather let him chill. If you treat him well, he will give u the experience you will never forget. At first he was not willing to bottom for me - because as usual, my penis is way, way bigger than normal size. So he topped me but he cummed (i guess couldnt resist me LOL joke), so he offered me to top me. I hesitated because I didnt want to force him, but he insisted and it was unforgettable. All positions you could ever imagine and I cummed three times LOL!

Will I book him again? DEFINITELY YES and I plan to keep him in the cupboard lol

Overall: 20/10 - it has gone beyond my expectation - please book him via FreshM2M not him directly. Too many customers until the FreshM2M mixed up my booking. Not Ibiza's fault though

Owh regarding body odour - none at all. In fact he smelled nice. I suspect at that time, he had many customers - one after another. So it was the customer's smell I recond - because everyone who has seen him, wanted to lick him all over the place LOL

15 minutes ago, zacron said:

Look - What can I say? He is damn good looking and wayyyyy better in person. Body that you would die for, the face and you want to lick for the rest of your life, the height that is suitable enough. Everything about him is perfect (6 pax body, perfect height for me)

15/10

Massage - not applicable

Sex - The best - he is straight, but willing to be bottom. I booked him for two hours - he was top and bottom for me. He did everything you could ask for. Kissing, sucking and treating you like a boyfriend

15/10

Overall - the best boy you could ever try in town - way better than the muscle God or anyone I have ever tried. He is such a charm - maybe those who did'nt experience it well is because he was tired - too many customers after all he is a human. I booked him for two hours, but I didnt have sex for the first 30 minutes but rather let him chill. If you treat him well, he will give u the experience you will never forget. At first he was not willing to bottom for me - because as usual, my penis is way, way bigger than normal size. So he topped me but he cummed (i guess couldnt resist me LOL joke), so he offered me to top me. I hesitated because I didnt want to force him, but he insisted and it was unforgettable. All positions you could ever imagine and I cummed three times LOL!

Will I book him again? DEFINITELY YES and I plan to keep him in the cupboard lol

Overall: 20/10 - it has gone beyond my expectation - please book him via FreshM2M not him directly. Too many customers until the FreshM2M mixed up my booking. Not Ibiza's fault though

Lol your review of ibiza makes me reevaluate all of your other reviews before hahaha. Ive had ibiza before and i couldnt find anything at fault too. But maybe its just me, i still prefer more muscular guy type compared to ibiza. And his mouth and tongue does goes everywhere lol.

Guest FreshBoy
1 hour ago, zacron said:

15/10

Massage - not applicable

15/10

May I know how much you spend on him in total?

Guest Bad service sempurna

Last week experience was the first and the bad so far.

I intend to try Green last week, but was informed that he’s already left when i called Fresh. Then thought of those comment about Man from Sempurna. Since it is just nearby, then i just drove to sempurna. 

Arrived and the counter guy gave me the catalog. Browse through looking for any masseur named ‘Man’. However can’t find any ‘Man’. But there was one ‘Aman’ which the picture was somewhat fit the description told by others here. So I chose him.

Then that Aman came and took me to the room. He does not really look like what displayed in the catalog. More of tone fit instead of sado/muscular. 

So massage started. He took of his jeans and massaged me with only boxer. Rather then leg, he start off with my back which was the for me as other masseurs will start with leg. The back massage was great with appropriate pressure. Not much conversation happened.

Then come the plot twist. After done with back, he move to my legs. Quite a few times, he mentioned that he was sleepy. I can feel his pressure was inconsistent. It was hard then slowly fade until no pressure at all (I guessed just fall asleep), then hard again and it continues. Even the massage on left and right leg also different.

Then i turn around and he start the urut batin. Similar to leg massage, it start hard, fading until no pressure (he drifted away), and suddently hard time. The climax was when he completely fall asleep while stroking my dick. I can clearly saw he’s sleeping with my dick inside his hand. I tapped a couple times, but no respond. So i just kept stating, until he woke like 2 minutes later.

Customer fall asleep during massage is nothing new. But masseur fall asleep while massaging customer is unacceptable. Given the time was still early, 4.00 p.m.

does the aforementioned ‘Man’ in this forum is same ‘Aman’ i got? This ‘Aman’ got like Pantai Timur accent.

9 hours ago, Guest Bad service sempurna said:

Last week experience was the first and the bad so far.

I intend to try Green last week, but was informed that he’s already left when i called Fresh. Then thought of those comment about Man from Sempurna. Since it is just nearby, then i just drove to sempurna. 

Arrived and the counter guy gave me the catalog. Browse through looking for any masseur named ‘Man’. However can’t find any ‘Man’. But there was one ‘Aman’ which the picture was somewhat fit the description told by others here. So I chose him.

Then that Aman came and took me to the room. He does not really look like what displayed in the catalog. More of tone fit instead of sado/muscular. 

So massage started. He took of his jeans and massaged me with only boxer. Rather then leg, he start off with my back which was the for me as other masseurs will start with leg. The back massage was great with appropriate pressure. Not much conversation happened.

Then come the plot twist. After done with back, he move to my legs. Quite a few times, he mentioned that he was sleepy. I can feel his pressure was inconsistent. It was hard then slowly fade until no pressure at all (I guessed just fall asleep), then hard again and it continues. Even the massage on left and right leg also different.

Then i turn around and he start the urut batin. Similar to leg massage, it start hard, fading until no pressure (he drifted away), and suddently hard time. The climax was when he completely fall asleep while stroking my dick. I can clearly saw he’s sleeping with my dick inside his hand. I tapped a couple times, but no respond. So i just kept stating, until he woke like 2 minutes later.

Customer fall asleep during massage is nothing new. But masseur fall asleep while massaging customer is unacceptable. Given the time was still early, 4.00 p.m.

does the aforementioned ‘Man’ in this forum is same ‘Aman’ i got? This ‘Aman’ got like Pantai Timur accent.

You can complaint and get refund or change masseur from counter, within this first 30 minutes of massage. Sempurna emphasise is on massage, although almost all their masseur provide extra 

13 hours ago, zacron said:

15/10

Massage - not applicable

15/10

my experience with Ibiza was great as well. But as I know, what Fiber told me, actually they are competitor, haha. So when Fiber found out I try Ibiza before, he try even harder to get my GOOD review, hahahahahahahah... what a funny experience.

Good Afternoon Boys,

OK, Hereby another shamless self-promote Massage service.

I provide fusion massage, combination of Balinese sensual and China tuina hard massage.

Kindly inbox me for more inquires and no worries i don't bite.

also special thanks to so many members that support me the past two week.

Thank you

Contact |  012 4173134  

1 hour ago, danielwu said:

my experience with Ibiza was great as well. But as I know, what Fiber told me, actually they are competitor, haha. So when Fiber found out I try Ibiza before, he try even harder to get my GOOD review, hahahahahahahah... what a funny experience.

I have tried Fiber before, he was also wonderful, but I did not know Fiber and Ibiza were competitors... ^_^

3 minutes ago, danielwu said:

I told Fiber, you were better. But 1 thing Ibiza’s cock is bigger. 

Really..., BIGGER? ^_^! but as I saw from this forums, The attitude of Ibiza are unstable..., sometimes he can be nice face, but sometime he can be asshole face...?? I am curious how did he do with you?

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.