Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

4 hours ago, trx86 said:

You can complaint and get refund or change masseur from counter, within this first 30 minutes of massage. Sempurna emphasise is on massage, although almost all their masseur provide extra 

The notice outside Sempurna door says you can change masseur within 15mins of the massage.

https://image.ibb.co/cdSH9S/Sempurna_15mins.jpg

14 hours ago, Guest Bad service sempurna said:

Last week experience was the first and the bad so far.

I intend to try Green last week, but was informed that he’s already left when i called Fresh. Then thought of those comment about Man from Sempurna. Since it is just nearby, then i just drove to sempurna. 

Arrived and the counter guy gave me the catalog. Browse through looking for any masseur named ‘Man’. However can’t find any ‘Man’. But there was one ‘Aman’ which the picture was somewhat fit the description told by others here. So I chose him.

Then that Aman came and took me to the room. He does not really look like what displayed in the catalog. More of tone fit instead of sado/muscular. 

So massage started. He took of his jeans and massaged me with only boxer. Rather then leg, he start off with my back which was the for me as other masseurs will start with leg. The back massage was great with appropriate pressure. Not much conversation happened.

Then come the plot twist. After done with back, he move to my legs. Quite a few times, he mentioned that he was sleepy. I can feel his pressure was inconsistent. It was hard then slowly fade until no pressure at all (I guessed just fall asleep), then hard again and it continues. Even the massage on left and right leg also different.

Then i turn around and he start the urut batin. Similar to leg massage, it start hard, fading until no pressure (he drifted away), and suddently hard time. The climax was when he completely fall asleep while stroking my dick. I can clearly saw he’s sleeping with my dick inside his hand. I tapped a couple times, but no respond. So i just kept stating, until he woke like 2 minutes later.

Customer fall asleep during massage is nothing new. But masseur fall asleep while massaging customer is unacceptable. Given the time was still early, 4.00 p.m.

does the aforementioned ‘Man’ in this forum is same ‘Aman’ i got? This ‘Aman’ got like Pantai Timur accent.

Haha does that actually happen?? 

3 hours ago, Justaregularguy said:

Competitors bc both in same workplace but i guess frens after work. 

Errrmmm... he was a bit jealous and said “yayaya, u like him more.”

so i just sengaja said, “of course not, if i like him better i wont book you, u both in center now.”

Edited by danielwu

I was trying to catch Green before he leaves but I was too late 1 week ago.
Ibiza was taken and I had to settle for some random guy. I thought why not try a local guy that can bottom - Took Fazz

image.png.0f710d6db94eacc73a73c8b6ce7ad64f.png

This photo is like the best photo of him because his actual appearance is literally like any regular local Malay bottom twink on the street. Kinda feminine too. :(

The massage was below average and lasted only 30 minutes.
I wasn't even turned on by him being naked the entire time that when he tried to initiate the happy ending, I wasn't even hard.

I ended up asking him to help jerk me off instead.

I've learned my lesson to never committ full package on an unknown looking masseur.

FML.

But if you dig feminine local Malay twinks and not looking for good body with muscles and packs, you may find him acceptable. He is not fat but he does not have muscles for sure.

Guest Supermario
4 hours ago, zacron said:

Has anyone ever tried this guy before?

OMG he is so my type! Please tell me where can find him? Anyone any reviews on him? 

20 hours ago, Guest Bad service sempurna said:

Then i turn around and he start the urut batin. Similar to leg massage, it start hard, fading until no pressure (he drifted away), and suddently hard time. The climax was when he completely fall asleep while stroking my dick. I can clearly saw he’s sleeping with my dick inside his hand. I tapped a couple times, but no respond. So i just kept stating, until he woke like 2 minutes later.

That was so funny... imagine if he falls asleep while having your dick in his mouth, that would be some experience :P

Thank God that never happened to me before.

Guest Massagelover
On 5/2/2018 at 9:58 PM, Sudu said:

My package included the urut batin, but it was done by the same masseur, not the manager. But the guy at the counter, the muscular minor celebrity is such an eye candy lol. I follow their insta and his video there doesnt do his body justice. He does initiate conversation while i was waiting in the beginning which is nice. I did asked at the end how many masseur they have and he said 3 included the boss, 4, but like u said, depends on treatment as well. He tried to convince me to take the waxing next time, haha, but ive never tried waxing before, so dunno if i should lol

This Aromann you are talking about is it the KL branch or Mont Kiara branch? 

It seems like Ibiza is the trend now.. was trying to get him since last week but he's always fully booked.. Maybe bcoz of the reviews here.. so finally had a chance to try him few days ago..

Nice body obvious 6 packs but he doesn't has the triangle body shape which I think I prefer Fresh (lean fit) n Fiber (big chest slim waist) better.. No BO :) his face is a bit too "pretty" to me, I actually prefer someone looks more manly although I am a Top. 

Massage is good, slow pace n firm.. Now comes to the most important part.. Sex.. It turned me off a little bcoz before we even started the action he already told me not to fuck too long.. He thinks my tool a bit too big for him so quite different from what other customers described that he's a good bottom.. Even Fresh n Fiber didn't ask me to come fast also.. The action only lasted for like less than 10 mins which I didn't feel like I fully enjoy it.. 

Well maybe our chemistry just wasnt right.. He's a no repeat for me.. Hope u guys will have fun with him :) 

Guest FreshFresh
22 minutes ago, Nomadicboi said:

It seems like Ibiza is the trend now.. was trying to get him since last week but he's always fully booked.. Maybe bcoz of the reviews here.. so finally had a chance to try him few days ago..

Nice body obvious 6 packs but he doesn't has the triangle body shape which I think I prefer Fresh (lean fit) n Fiber (big chest slim waist) better.. No BO :) his face is a bit too "pretty" to me, I actually prefer someone looks more manly although I am a Top. 

Massage is good, slow pace n firm.. Now comes to the most important part.. Sex.. It turned me off a little bcoz before we even started the action he already told me not to fuck too long.. He thinks my tool a bit too big for him so quite different from what other customers described that he's a good bottom.. Even Fresh n Fiber didn't ask me to come fast also.. The action only lasted for like less than 10 mins which I didn't feel like I fully enjoy it.. 

Well maybe our chemistry just wasnt right.. He's a no repeat for me.. Hope u guys will have fun with him :) 

I agreed that chemistry is very important, I had Green sometime ago and while he is very very kind and gentle/polite, the extra part didn't really live up to my expectation, I feel a bit disconnected with him and just wan to get over the extra part as soon as possible. I am by no mean said that he is bad in anyway, just the chemistry wasn't right and therefore is a no repeat for me. 

Guest Massagelover
On 5/2/2018 at 8:10 PM, maleire said:

Agreed massage is good, do you know the masseurs were trained by Man in Aromann? You should try out the urut batin, it will be done by the muscular manager. Massage is very good here, good looking masseurs but too far for me to travel.

On 5/2/2018 at 8:10 PM, maleire said:

Agreed massage is good, do you know the masseurs were trained by Man in Aromann? You should try out the urut batin, it will be done by the muscular manager. Massage is very good here, good looking masseurs but too far for me to travel.

Which Aromann is this ? 

18 hours ago, danielwu said:

Slow and patient then wild. 

Yes, I have seen your post (Chinese version), it was fantastic... I am so envy you....

Slow and patient then wild.., that is standard process..., you should very enjoy to be fucked by him........

Edited by Jaxen

1 hour ago, Guest Craiglist sex said:

Any other website advertisimg for massage boys available ?

RentMasseur.com but not many there now.  I do not know if it is free for masseurs.

Guest phoenix_next_door
9 hours ago, Sudu said:

https://www.rollingstone.com/culture/news/craigslist-removes-personal-ads-after-trafficking-act-passes-w518302

will this spells the end of freelance era? No. Probably not. They just go for apps or maybe rentmen. Any other alternative? Even cracker was removed too.

Sigh, what a bad news. Cracker first, now even Craiglist.

Guest Dane boy
On 5/3/2018 at 11:12 PM, Nomadicboi said:

I agreed with u. I tried him about 3 years ago. His wasgood looking with great body. But the extra part did not impress me. So i am not his repeat customers although he comes to malaysia many times. About BO, yes, i did feel his body was a bit sticky and sweaty, that’s why i just lied down and let his tonge serviced me and i didn’t do the same way to him in favour. Just my view.

16 minutes ago, Mly_B_Kul said:

Emmm forum seem pretty quite since CL removed personal ads. Now have to rely on apps 

Too many fake pictures in CL anyway, maybe its for the better. But those faker are also on the apps. 

12 hours ago, Guest Dane boy said:

I agreed with u. I tried him about 3 years ago. His wasgood looking with great body. But the extra part did not impress me. So i am not his repeat customers although he comes to malaysia many times. About BO, yes, i did feel his body was a bit sticky and sweaty, that’s why i just lied down and let his tonge serviced me and i didn’t do the same way to him in favour. Just my view.

BO is different from sticky n sweaty la.U can b sticky n sweaty but not necessarily have bo. BO is unpleasant smell although it can b a turn on for others 

On 5/3/2018 at 1:09 PM, SensualMassage_T said:

Good Afternoon Boys,

OK, Hereby another shamless self-promote Massage service.

I provide fusion massage, combination of Balinese sensual and China tuina hard massage.

Kindly inbox me for more inquires and no worries i don't bite.

also special thanks to so many members that support me the past two week.

Thank you

where is ur location n rates?

Guest Aromanns

Hi all, anybody here has tried aromann's butt facial? Previously only took the ultimate massage RM140, which is a proper massage. Tempted to try the butt facial. Any experiences/tips? :)

Guest WoW
1 hour ago, Guest Aromanns said:

Hi all, anybody here has tried aromann's butt facial? Previously only took the ultimate massage RM140, which is a proper massage. Tempted to try the butt facial. Any experiences/tips? :)

Yes very good experience. What they do is first put some cleansing cream on your face and then sit on your face with their butt and move up and down. The hairier the better becos then it’s like facial scrub too as the butt hair will exfoliate your face. 

Here is my review for user:SensualMassage_T

The fusion massage was better than sex! Despite the fact it was a clean service. I consider myself a repeat customer from now on. He knew what he was doing and very sincere in his service. He resolved all my tight and hard to reach spots and knots, and I came out feeling like a new man. I lift weights and push up quite often, so there were a lot of knots to resolve and he did a more than perfect job for me. He oiled me up real nice, and the entire process was an alternate of deep tissue presses and sensual, loving caresses. He reached into places that I never knew that was pleasurable before until now! Wow! If you want genuine healing of the body and soul, go to him. Book early to avoid disappointment! Although I was pleasantly surprised that he managed to pop in the very hour I requested for a date and time. Definitely worth every ringgit. I even tipped him an extra 30% for a 1.5-hour session.

He is a good-looking, well-spoken, young Chinese-Malaysian man, if you want a validation of what he claimed to be.

1 hour ago, tucker84 said:

The fusion massage was better than sex! Despite the fact it was a clean service. I consider myself a repeat customer from now on. He knew what he was doing and very sincere in his service. He resolved all my tight and hard to reach spots and knots, and I came out feeling like a new man. I lift weights and push up quite often, so there were a lot of knots to resolve and he did a more than perfect job for me. He oiled me up real nice, and the entire process was an alternate of deep tissue presses and sensual, loving caresses. He reached into places that I never knew that was pleasurable before until now! Wow! If you want genuine healing of the body and soul, go to him. Book early to avoid disappointment! Although I was pleasantly surprised that he managed to pop in the very hour I requested for a date and time. Definitely worth every ringgit. I even tipped him an extra 30% for a 1.5-hour session.

He is a good-looking, well-spoken, young Chinese-Malaysian man, if you want a validation of what he claimed to be.

Since you mentioned it was a clean massage I assumed no sex was involved. So did u masturbate when you went home as you said  it was sensual loving carreses? Just curious. 

1 hour ago, tucker84 said:

I so glad you enjoyed it and thank you for the tips and the drink as well.

see you soon.

take care and stay healthy 

Edited by SensualMassage_T

Contact |  012 4173134  

18 minutes ago, coolbottom said:

Since you mentioned it was a clean massage I assumed no sex was involved. So did u masturbate when you went home as you said  it was sensual loving carreses? Just curious. 

It was really late after we went to the mamaks to talk cock. I snoozed immediately after I got home. Best sleep ever in years.

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.