Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

Guest guest curious

Hi, mind to ask is this a big issue if playing anal sex or group fun with strangers in the sauna? The gay sauna opens for fun isn't it?? Why some people even bothered to threaten to call police or pretend as police in another forum topic? 

1 hour ago, Racer Man said:

Hi guys, is Borneo massage still open? I think it was near old klang rd

Lian Hoe Garden, Jalan Kuchai Lama 13A, Kuala Lumpur, 58200, Kuala Lumpur, WP Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

+60 3-7981 6280

013-350-3083

Open as usual fr 1pm to 11pm everyday 

Guest silver playa
18 hours ago, Guest BB door said:

Some people are just not as kind.

BBBoys.jpg

Look for this black metal door & go up 2nd floor to find bbboys.

went there 2 weeks back. i called them before going. it seems bb boy is now known as aroma spa which is the same building but on ground floor. so yes call them n check on venue. bcos i didnt use the stairs in my most recent visit

Guest NotAsBefore
2 hours ago, jefferson8585 said:

Thank you so much, picture give the best direction^^will share my experience at BBBoy soon.

I have not visited BBBoys for over a year. With the departure of a few of the better masseurs e.g. Louis & paul (both work as a freelance masseur) and the recent changes in BBBoys, I just feel BBBoys has already lost its luster. Good luck to your visit.

Guest silver playbook
4 hours ago, TentacleMonster said:

I am back alive - with some time to spare.
My blog was closed down no thanks to people reporting it. Geez.

Anyone can suggest what website allows me to blog such content so I could redo from scratch?

welcome back mr tentacles. oh shit... sorry to hear your blog got reported. only safe way is to create a thread on blowingwind to post your reviews? less chance of getting reported. 

On 7/26/2016 at 7:02 PM, Guest New Male Serai Spa said:

Nope! You are wrong. I have just visited them on last Saturday, and now, they purely for male customers and 100% male masseurs (five full timers nd two part timers, with Sabahan, Burmanese, and Nepalis to be chosen). Open daily from 10am to 10pm. They do provide WAXING too. 

Is the massage with HE ? What about chakras ?

Guest ask borneo
On 9/19/2016 at 1:18 PM, Guest Guest said:

Lian Hoe Garden, Jalan Kuchai Lama 13A, Kuala Lumpur, 58200, Kuala Lumpur, WP Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

+60 3-7981 6280

013-350-3083

Open as usual fr 1pm to 11pm everyday 

Where can see the masseur pic ? Any review

Guest Purnama Spa
1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

Is the massage with HE ? What about chakras ?

No Chakras anymore.

The massage package u paid is without urut batin or any other HE. You may request it for urut batin or HJ usually the masseur there charged RM50 whereas other form of HE they charged much higher than RM50 subject to individual masseurs 

I am writing this to bring to the attention of all readers in the forum. About 2 weeks ago a Chinese man(picture)visited a massage centre in KL and he took a masseur. They proceeded to have sex with both partners assuming the top and bottom postition. (They fucked each other). Prior to sex the masseur brought condoms but the customer insists that they use his own condoms. He claimed that they were of good quality which he bought from Japan. The masseur agreed and they proceeded to have sex. After it was over the masseur who claim that he always check if the condom used has broken by flushing water into the condom. To his horror he found that the condom was leaking from many parts! He went back to the room and check the packaging of the customer's condom and found that they were actually punctured with tiny holes.

He confronted the customer but he initially denied knowledge of the holes. Further checks on the customer revealed more such condoms with punctured holes. They were still unopened and unused but with tiny holes made thru the aluminium foil.(picture) This shows that the customer has the intention of passing on something undesirable to his sex partner. The masseur demanded that the customer follow him to a nearby clinic for a blood test. Initially he refused claiming that he is not Malaysian. He claims that he is from Singapore but later changed that to from Penang. They were much confusion because the masseur who is not local could not communicate very well with the Chinese man. The man later offered the masseur RM1000 to settle the matter. The masseur reluctantly agreed.

He was advised to get medical attention ASAP but because of his non citizen status he had no choice but to fly back to his home country immediately to get medical attention. He paid more than RM800 for the tickets and went for a HIV test the very next day. He tested negative thankfully but he was prescribed with ARV medication for a month as a precaution and told to do another test after 30 days.

The purpose of this is to inform all you readers out there that there is a an evil pervert running loose and also hopefully massage centres will take note of this person and deny him service. I am not at liberty to reveal more about the masseur or which massage centre he is from. Some masseurs have claimed that he has patronized many other centres in KL. My opinion is he is not from KL because he was with a travelling bag on the day of the incident. Anybody who may recognize this person please send me a private message or just post a reply to the forum. We hope to flush the bastard out. Thank you.

IMG_6921.JPGIMG_6925.JPGIMG_6924.JPG

• G_M pinned this topic
Guest thank you the diva
12 hours ago, TheDiva said:

I am writing this to bring to the attention of all readers in the forum. About 2 weeks ago a Chinese man(picture)visited a massage centre in KL and he took a masseur. They proceeded to have sex with both partners assuming the top and bottom postition. (They fucked each other). Prior to sex the masseur brought condoms but the customer insists that they use his own condoms. He claimed that they were of good quality which he bought from Japan. The masseur agreed and they proceeded to have sex. After it was over the masseur who claim that he always check if the condom used has broken by flushing water into the condom. To his horror he found that the condom was leaking from many parts! He went back to the room and check the packaging of the customer's condom and found that they were actually punctured with tiny holes.

He confronted the customer but he initially denied knowledge of the holes. Further checks on the customer revealed more such condoms with punctured holes. They were still unopened and unused but with tiny holes made thru the aluminium foil.(picture) This shows that the customer has the intention of passing on something undesirable to his sex partner. The masseur demanded that the customer follow him to a nearby clinic for a blood test. Initially he refused claiming that he is not Malaysian. He claims that he is from Singapore but later changed that to from Penang. They were much confusion because the masseur who is not local could not communicate very well with the Chinese man. The man later offered the masseur RM1000 to settle the matter. The masseur reluctantly agreed.

He was advised to get medical attention ASAP but because of his non citizen status he had no choice but to fly back to his home country immediately to get medical attention. He paid more than RM800 for the tickets and went for a HIV test the very next day. He tested negative thankfully but he was prescribed with ARV medication for a month as a precaution and told to do another test after 30 days.

The purpose of this is to inform all you readers out there that there is a an evil pervert running loose and also hopefully massage centres will take note of this person and deny him service. I am not at liberty to reveal more about the masseur or which massage centre he is from. Some masseurs have claimed that he has patronized many other centres in KL. My opinion is he is not from KL because he was with a travelling bag on the day of the incident. Anybody who may recognize this person please send me a private message or just post a reply to the forum. We hope to flush the bastard out. Thank you.

IMG_6921.JPGIMG_6925.JPGIMG_6924.JPG

thanks for highlighting  this issue. my doctor has also warned me of this since i do frequent massage centres. i do feel for the massage boys; not all customers have simple intention of pure relaxation. stay safe!

20 hours ago, TheDiva said:

IMG_6921.JPG

Thanks so much for this post. One would have thought that it is safe when condom is used... We must diligently guard against this kind of evil intention of puncturing holes on the condom. That means both parties must check the original condom packaging for any signs of punctured holes & "oversees" the correct method of putting on the condom, the checking of the leaking from used condoms ... etc. 

It goes without saying that the culprit will ultimately meet his own demise in a horrific way.

20 hours ago, TheDiva said:

... He paid more than RM800 for the tickets and went for a HIV test the very next day. He tested negative thankfully but he was prescribed with ARV medication for a month as a precaution and told to do another test after 30 days...

But ... testing for HIV on the very next day is pointless ... I thought even for the 4th generation test, the person need to wait at least 2 weeks to get tested...

2 hours ago, Guest NoWords said:

But ... testing for HIV on the very next day is pointless ... I thought even for the 4th generation test, the person need to wait at least 2 weeks to get tested...

It is important to seek for immediate medical attention at this moment   .PEP (Post Exposure Prophylaxis )- a medical prescribe to reduce the risk of HIV infection after an exposure of unsafe sex , normally would be prescribed to the patient within 72 hours of such exposures by a doctor .Hopefully in this case the medication prescribed by the doctor for the victim is PEP. In fact PEP is available in certain hospital or clinic in Malaysia .

1 hour ago, Herbert said:

It is important to seek for immediate medical attention at this moment   .PEP (Post Exposure Prophylaxis )- a medical prescribe to reduce the risk of HIV infection after an exposure of unsafe sex , normally would be prescribed to the patient within 72 hours of such exposures by a doctor .Hopefully in this case the medication prescribed by the doctor for the victim is PEP. In fact PEP is available in certain hospital or clinic in Malaysia .

Another way to find out is to force this pervert to do a blood test,paid by him of course. At least can find out if he is positive or negative..

Guest unbelievable
33 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Another way to find out is to force this pervert to do a blood test,paid by him of course. At least can find out if he is positive or negative..

Oh yes ... it would be much better if the massage centre PIC & together with the masseur have ways to force the person to do the HIV & the common STD test ... instead of remaining in the dark & worrying for months, not knowing what has he might have been infected.

Guest Stupid pervert
6 hours ago, Guest unbelievable said:

Oh yes ... it would be much better if the massage centre PIC & together with the masseur have ways to force the person to do the HIV & the common STD test ... instead of remaining in the dark & worrying for months, not knowing what has he might have been infected.

The problem is they can force him to go if they are at a liberty to make a police report. What the guy did if proven he is with HIV is considered murder, intentionaly infect someone with a fatal disease. That condom and the punctured cover is proof enough. 

But for them to make a report, they will also need to reveal all details, i cluding the fact that the massage center have workers providing sex services that obviously illegal as well. I feel for the masseur. Someone is clearly threatening his life and he cant do anything about this :(

40 minutes ago, kvn13 said:

Hey everyone, my small review of Mandi Manda in KL >>

Hope you guys would like it and suggest me where should I go next maybe. I am thinking of Kakiku.

Not that many bath houses in kl..try googling to find out and go and check it out. Also do spend time working out unless u go to places where people like chubs... most fit prefer fit..

Guest Shocking
7 hours ago, Guest Stupid pervert said:

The problem is they can force him to go if they are at a liberty to make a police report. What the guy did if proven he is with HIV is considered murder, intentionaly infect someone with a fatal disease. That condom and the punctured cover is proof enough. 

But for them to make a report, they will also need to reveal all details, i cluding the fact that the massage center have workers providing sex services that obviously illegal as well. I feel for the masseur. Someone is clearly threatening his life and he cant do anything about this :(

Aside from making police report, I think the most important is to find out what harm, if any, has been done to the victim. Perhaps ... the massage Centre take things into their own hand by restraining the bastard and take his blood (with injection needle pack prepared in advance for situations like this) and take his money n send the blood sample to a clinic nearby (with an prior understanding with the dictor) for quick analysis. It is easier said than done. But without such measures in place, the victim will have to endure the unknown for months to come.

New content up

tumblr_oe0y7uvqHZ1v28oo8o1_500.jpgtumblr_oe0y7uvqHZ1v28oo8o2_500.jpg

Super hot and cute isn’t he?
He isn’t from any massage center but rather I first met him on Jack’D offering massage services (last year if not mistaken).

I couldn’t resist his charm (I’m a sucker for cute face) and went ahead despite him charging a hefty sum for his services.

He is normally based in Bukit Bintang area (can outcall to hotels nearby BB but else wise you need to go his hotel room). Obviously he is a Vietnamese (limited English but sufficient for the trade).

The first time I met him - it was like - whoa, this is too good to be true. LOL.
He is exactly as his photos, cute, charming and toned like shit.
What’s even better, for someone so young, he has a big healthy cock (not something I care about, but I think some of you do).

So in his room I went as per agreement for the massage.
In less than 5 minutes the massage is gone (literally none, he can’t massage for fuck sake) but since he is so my type, I didn’t make much noise with what’s coming next.

His lean body is really a sight to behold when I’m fucking him but he doesn’t seem like he enjoy it too much (more of an occupation, he just endure it I guess) though he claims to be more comfortable as a bottom.

At times he would be a log, at times he would ride a little but overall the sex was meh but the body and face is still wow. I really love his features till I visited him 2 more times after that (I lost contact with him, but recently found him back on Craiglist - https://malaysia.craigslist.org/m4m/5797232881.html

I’m planning to perhaps see him again but since he is around, thought of sharing this good piece of meat with you perverts out there.

Oh going on my ratings

Outlook 10/10
Heavenly face and body, totally my type.

Massage 0/10
There was none

Happy Ending 5/10
Very average. Nothing spectacular but his body and face is still captivating me

Pros
- Super goodlooking and lean body
- Speaks reasonable English

Cons
- Expensive
- No massage

5 hours ago, TentacleMonster said:

New content up

He isn’t from any massage center but rather I first met him on Jack’D offering massage services (last year if not mistaken).

I couldn’t resist his charm (I’m a sucker for cute face) and went ahead despite him charging a hefty sum for his services.

He is normally based in Bukit Bintang area (can outcall to hotels nearby BB but else wise you need to go his hotel room). Obviously he is a Vietnamese (limited English but sufficient for the trade).

The first time I met him - it was like - whoa, this is too good to be true. LOL.
What’s even better, for someone so young, he has a big healthy cock (not something I care about, but I think some of you do).

In less than 5 minutes the massage is gone (literally none, he can’t massage for fuck sake) but since he is so my type, I didn’t make much noise with what’s coming next.

His lean body is really a sight to behold when I’m fucking him but he doesn’t seem like he enjoy it too much (more of an occupation, he just endure it I guess) though he claims to be more comfortable as a bottom.

At times he would be a log, at times he would ride a little but overall the sex was meh but the body and face is still wow. I really love his features till I visited him 2 more times after that (I lost contact with him, but recently found him back on Craiglist - https://malaysia.craigslist.org/m4m/5797232881.html

I’m planning to perhaps see him again but since he is around, thought of sharing this good piece of meat with you perverts out there.

Oh going on my ratings

Outlook 10/10

Massage 0/10
There was none

Happy Ending 5/10

Pros

Cons
- Expensive
- No massage

Welcome back! I hope you'll share more when you have the time to do so. Cheers!

** It takes rain and sunshine to make a rainbow **

Guest newbie guy

Just gone to Kursani for massage and the massuer assigned to me was someone whom I dislike from the first look. He looks Bangladeshi or African origin. I do not intend to elaborate more but I wouldn't wanna be assigned that person anymore. Since it was my first time, I was too scared to ask for a change. Any idea of anyone who looks alright and who can massage. I would say the place is old and needs some upgrading. 

33 minutes ago, Guest newbie guy said:

Just gone to Kursani for massage and the massuer assigned to me was someone whom I dislike from the first look. He looks Bangladeshi or African origin. I do not intend to elaborate more but I wouldn't wanna be assigned that person anymore. Since it was my first time, I was too scared to ask for a change. Any idea of anyone who looks alright and who can massage. I would say the place is old and needs some upgrading. 

Never and ever visit there again!

12 hours ago, Guest newbie guy said:

african origin??..muscular??..yums..my taste if muscular and african..

last time got nick(sarawakian) and ken (chinese)..both oso very plu friendly..now both resigned..so not sure who now..

On ‎9‎/‎25‎/‎2016 at 4:04 AM, TentacleMonster said:

New content up

Oh going on my ratings

Outlook 10/10

Massage 0/10
There was none

Happy Ending 5/10

Pros

Cons
- Expensive
- No massage

You said "hefty sum for his service", how hefty please?

Guest newbie guy
3 hours ago, Guest newbie guy said:

He's an Indian origin. I freak out with the thinking of this person. Although there was no hanky panky, I still feel distaste. It's my own preference though 

The massage was alright, although some improvement can still be made. I am definitely not condemning the person, again it's just a personal preference. lol

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.