Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

10 hours ago, que said:

wow phillipines! my favourite people are from there. I tried whatsapp the number given by chunchun but didnt get through. maybe he uses other number in singapore. and hopefully he’ll come to kl soon 

He's on RM, previously Regal Asian, now he changed to Asian Driller ;)

Screenshot_20190322-061613.png

Guest guest
11 hours ago, Germs999 said:

I booked this guy before. From philippines. Very cute and smooth body skin all over. He is top only. 

How was it? Good skill? Sissy or manly?

On 1/22/2019 at 1:07 PM, Guest Jayden said:

Sport from Freshm2m

Service: 10/10

Attitude:10/10

Massage: 9.5/10 (It's not that it's not good enough. I just prefer stronger massage and like the masseur to spend 1/3 of the time playing with my crouch and asshole)

And I believe he would do it for me if I asked for it.)

Sex: 10/10 (The best I have ever seen)

Dick: Long and thick

Look: 9.5/10 (His skin colour is a bit too dark to my taste)

What’s worth mentioning is the session exceeded time. It was probably about 1 hour 20 minutes long.

Strongly recommend him if you can handle a big dick.

Went to Freshm2m yesterday. Instead of selecting a masseur and booking online, I just went to the centre to pick one. There were quite some good-looking masseurs, but at the end I picked Sport. He looked awesome with a nice body. He looked just like the picture on the website, except that he had tattoo.

Sport did a terrific job giving me the best sensual body massage I had ever experience. And the massage time was really long. During the massage session, he kept inserting his fingers in my asshole, probably because he knew he had a big tool and was trying to prepare me for it. One of the things he did differently from other masseurs was that his dick was often hard during the session. He inserted his dick between my legs and acted like he was fucking me many times. And he did it quite long. I wondered how he could do it so many times for so long without cumming.

I was really looking forward to the fucking time, as I was thinking finally I found a masseur that could last long like a beast. My asshole was usually tight. When a masseur penetrated me, I often felt sharp pain and needed to ask them to pull out and penetrated again while trying to relax myself. Only then, I could enjoy being fucked. But many masseurs were not able to penetrate the second time. Some of them were really nice fuckers and made me feel good like Fresh. But they usually couldn’t last longer than 4 minutes. I didn’t feel like I had enough.

But his dick was thick. And the shape is a bit weird. It’s a bit like an upside down pyramid. The dickhead was bigger than the base. When he penetrated me the second time I felt good, but it was a bit painful. And I felt like shitting, probably I hadn’t been fucked for quite long already. I requested to go to toilet to relax, but when I came back the second time I still couldn’t take it. It’s painful. I went to the toilet again. But he tried to get in the third time, I decided to give up. I just couldn’t take it. But I think it would be the best section I had ever had if I could take it. I think he could fuck me for at least 20 minutes.

Will not try again until I am confident I can handle it. Sport is the best fucker I have ever seen. He can make you feel like you are in heaven with amazing attitude if you can handle his tool. If I could I would keep booking for his service. But for now, I would prefer masseurs with smaller dicks like Fresh.

Wow..that is quite a review for sport..

does he like to kiss?

Guest Guest
5 hours ago, yexben said:

I'm visiting KL next month alone and would like to visit the saunas in KL. Is there any saunas in KL open till late as I will have meeting till 10pm. Anyone keen to explore the gay saunas in KL? Any locals wanna hook up at my hotel room? Thanks.

Otot otot until 12 midnight.

Guest bottom
1 hour ago, Fordron said:

Wow..that is quite a review for sport..

does he like to kiss?

yes..he loves to kiss deep with tongue...lovely guy..go try him..bring some lube 

Guest Guest Hi

I actually tried Sport about a month back when i was in KL and honestly my review about him is a bit different.

I wouldn't say he's bad maybe at that time he was tired i mean he looked tired when i came (around Friday afternoon), the service he gave is very nice though i have to admit. As for the massage in my honest opinion i don't go to fresh for a decent massage, so his massage is fine. The sex part was ok he is a good fucker though i have to admit, like rough and good and accomodating. But like i said earlier maybe he was tired that day but his dicky dicky went limpy limpy for a while, maybe im not his type too. But he manage to get it up and continue the session.

I'm not here to say bad things about Sport just a different perspective, like i said maybe im not his type or he was tired. But he's pretty good and i don't mind having him again.

43 minutes ago, Guest Guest Hi said:

I actually tried Sport about a month back when i was in KL and honestly my review about him is a bit different.

I wouldn't say he's bad maybe at that time he was tired i mean he looked tired when i came (around Friday afternoon), the service he gave is very nice though i have to admit. As for the massage in my honest opinion i don't go to fresh for a decent massage, so his massage is fine. The sex part was ok he is a good fucker though i have to admit, like rough and good and accomodating. But like i said earlier maybe he was tired that day but his dicky dicky went limpy limpy for a while, maybe im not his type too. But he manage to get it up and continue the session.

I'm not here to say bad things about Sport just a different perspective, like i said maybe im not his type or he was tired. But he's pretty good and i don't mind having him again.

i really feel bad for these guys who do this for a living..having to constantly take meds to get them hard ..the damage that it does to the body in the long run...

Guest Bottom
1 hour ago, pokemon said:

What about Rock? Still in fresh Cheras?

Why you so lazy? Or maybe you stupid. Go open the website and see for yourself. No need ask here 

Guest delete it out
22 hours ago, G_M said:

Guest is here to stir shit again?

Members please ignore these attention seeking troll. 

When you reply to their taunt, they will focus their attention on you.

Ignore them and let them speak to themselves. 

Just delete it out!

this guest bottom only insulting others.

Guest sauna
12 hours ago, yexben said:

I'm visiting KL next month alone and would like to visit the saunas in KL. Is there any saunas in KL open till late as I will have meeting till 10pm. Anyone keen to explore the gay saunas in KL? Any locals wanna hook up at my hotel room? Thanks.

for Malaysia 10pm is a bit late for sauna. Most guys go directly after work and the majority will leave by 8.30pm. If you have a month, then register with planetromeo and chat up guys near to your area. you can move your location, if you don't want to do the instant grindr hookup which might cost time or lead to guys not turning up.

I m sure there would be plenty of guys ready to meet.

Many Malaysians got cars or bikes, therefore would travel a bit, if you are a bit outside of the bukit bintang area. If not, I don't see any difficulty in getting a guy for fun.

I never had any problem in getting any decent Malaysian guy at any time of the day or night.

Please check beforehand, some are much into CF, so need to clarify before meeting up. And younger boys might ask for the grab back home.

You find reviews on the saunas at some websites. From my personal experience, I stopped visiting sauna in Malaysia. Not of the guys but the places. And if you go sauna, need to bring your own condoms and lub. But all in all I would propose to prepare your trip (can even subscribe the 30 days free on grindr and put your location to KL) and chat with guys and take down their contact details and before you go chat them up again.

Let us know how your trip was. he he

Guest delete it out
3 hours ago, Guest delete it out said:

Just delete it out!

this guest bottom only insulting others.

Yalor just like your mother insulting your father small cock! 

1 hour ago, Guest What? said:

Has anyone tried this guy?

Relaxing proper massage and Sensual - Image 1Relaxing proper massage and Sensual - Image 1

Yes unlike most he is actually certified in two different forms of massage (he used to work in a legit massage parlour and u can see his certs hung up on the wall in his room). Massage is definitely 10/10.

I went in with the expectation of just a sensual massage without any extras but let’s just say he went above and beyond the call of duty and was wonderful at it. He has a really big tool for his short height! 

We never discussed extras so i’m not sure if he offers it FOC to all customers or only the ones he’s attracted to, so i’d suggest checking in with him prior to avoid disappointment. But i’ll highly recommend based on just massage alone.

8 minutes ago, pokky2004 said:

Yes unlike most he is actually certified in two different forms of massage (he used to work in a legit massage parlour and u can see his certs hung up on the wall in his room). Massage is definitely 10/10.

I went in with the expectation of just a sensual massage without any extras but let’s just say he went above and beyond the call of duty and was wonderful at it. He has a really big tool for his short height! 

We never discussed extras so i’m not sure if he offers it FOC to all customers or only the ones he’s attracted to, so i’d suggest checking in with him prior to avoid disappointment. But i’ll highly recommend based on just massage alone.

From the previous reviews here, he likes daddies

I have been frequently visiting a massage Center in Brickfields, but not for Mr Din who was recommended by everyone

I'm currently hooked on a older Chinese blind masseur, when I first went I wanted Mr Din but was assigned him instead. He was decent looking and tall with average body.
Just love how his smooth strong hands massage me all over. and how he's "riding on me" while doing my back. I did not do anything because I respect him and did not want to take advantage, but could not help but moan when his hands “massage” my butt cheek. Wish he would take me in the dark, but his proper massage is already thoroughly enjoyable for me. Again, these massage places are proper. 

RM100 for 2.5 hours   

Guest Joseph

Heard many good reviews of Derek  massage skills, finally decided to give it a try.

relaxing massage with strong pressure points & nice oil scent.

hygiene was top notch with the right cooling temp (not freezing cold).

worth paying for such excellent service & will definitely return for more :)

although it is not cheap. 

Guest delete it
34 minutes ago, hornychub said:

I have been frequently visiting a massage Center in Brickfields, but not for Mr Din who was recommended by everyone

I'm currently hooked on a older Chinese blind masseur, when I first went I wanted Mr Din but was assigned him instead. He was decent looking and tall with average body.
Just love how his smooth strong hands massage me all over. and how he's "riding on me" while doing my back. I did not do anything because I respect him and did not want to take advantage, but could not help but moan when his hands “massage” my butt cheek. Wish he would take me in the dark, but his proper massage is already thoroughly enjoyable for me. Again, these massage places are proper. 

RM100 for 2.5 hours   

Thats because they cannot see how ugly you are. Just can feel your chubby flabby body and they can imagine you are a female because you have man boobs

36 minutes ago, Guest delete it said:

Thats because they cannot see how ugly you are. Just can feel your chubby flabby body and they can imagine you are a female because you have man boobs

Messed up thoughts you have. Like I said, I didn't do anything. I am a paying customer who gives good tip. Am sure many want to take me on, worry not dear 

19 minutes ago, hornychub said:

Messed up thoughts you have. Like I said, I didn't do anything. I am a paying customer who gives good tip. Am sure many want to take me on, worry not dear 

dont bother replying him my dear....there is everyone for someone in this world...except for that ugly loser . continue to share your experiences ..many of us appreciate it...

Guest chi-dude
6 hours ago, pokky2004 said:

how much pls and in call?

1 hour ago, Guest Joseph said:

Heard many good reviews of Derek  massage skills, finally decided to give it a try.

relaxing massage with strong pressure points & nice oil scent.

hygiene was top notch with the right cooling temp (not freezing cold).

worth paying for such excellent service & will definitely return for more :)

although it is not cheap. 

Thanks Joseph, safe trip back to Australia. 

@hornychub that Chinese mature man is a very good person, I personally also would recommend my client go to Mr Din whenever i’m Not around KL. 

Contact |  012 4173134  

23 minutes ago, Guest sad said:

dont bother replying him my dear....there is everyone for someone in this world...except for that ugly loser . continue to share your experiences ..many of us appreciate it...

Thanks for your kind words. Will do 

Gonna enjoy my massage for now 

Guest chi-dude
15 minutes ago, Topman said:

Yes he has a thing for mature guys. But not old. I highly recommend him as his massage skills r excellent. Also, he is a humble guy who is easy and pleasant to be with. 

can i know how much are the charges pls?

Guest Chi-dude
1 hour ago, hornychub said:

Yes I guess you should give good tips. After all, they have more flesh to massage. Haha

2 hours ago, AllenRoller said:

any recommendation that is near KL airport or Mid valley? am going there for a day trip but cant travel too much

You can try borneo massage kuchai lama. Usually I would recommend fresh2 tmn desa but now that place is like CF den. Most of the mbs there take Ice. possibilities of getting stds are high. And of being raided by police since they take drugs and the Vietnam mbs have fake visas. 

Guest Chi dude
3 hours ago, Donny deep said:

RM110 for 1 hour and RM150 for 1.5 hours. 

Thanks...hope it's not a very hard type of massage...I am not on the heavy side..

1 hour ago, Guest Grab said:

You can try borneo massage kuchai lama. Usually I would recommend fresh2 tmn desa but now that place is like CF den. Most of the mbs there take Ice. possibilities of getting stds are high. And of being raided by police since they take drugs and the Vietnam mbs have fake visas. 

ah okok! will check it out! thanks !

Guest Guest
10 hours ago, hornychub said:

RM100 for 2.5 hours   

May I know his name? Thanks 

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.